Kaitlin Noel Photography Reviews

Kaitlin Noel Photography 5
Kaitlin Noel Photography 6
Kaitlin Noel Photography 7

Alexa · Married on 05/10/2014

We are overwhelmed with the amount of love Kaitlin gave to us & our wedding party! I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding! Our pictures are flawless & everything we could have asked for! From the little surprises, notes, & friendship we could never thank her enough! Kaitlin, you helped us complete the wedding of our dreams!!! We love you!

Sent on 06/09/2014
  • Sara Moran

Sara · Married on 11/02/2013

Kaitlin is hands down one of the best photographers in NJ. She made our whole wedding experience so personalized throughout the year we were engaged-from Valentine's Day cards to a redbox movie treat to relax before the wedding. However, her photography speaks on it's own. Kaitlin creates magical moments and has such a creative flair when it comes to her work. I got married a week ago, and Kaitlin had already put up previews online. The previews are amazing and all my friends and family are complimenting the photos so much! I also used Kaitlin for my engagement photos as well and would use her again and again and again. She is extremely professional, puts you at ease, and has become a great friend. Thanks for capturing these amazing memories that I will treasure a lifetime Kaitlin!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Nori · Married on 10/26/2013

Where do I start with Kaitlin. She and her team were simply amazing. From the first phone call, making this bride feel like a close friend that has known me forever. Our engagement photos were more than expected, as was the experience of having Kaitlin making us feel at ease and be ourselves during a chilly early spring afternoon. Before the wedding, we were constantly receiving tokens of affection from KNP in the mail! Kaitlin has a way of making you feel like a million bucks. On the wedding day, her and her team (Mike and Chris) were so easy to work with, captured amazing shots, and we hardly knew that they were there! They were also extremely patient with our bridal party that complained or had a little too much to drink... which happens at most weddings, and I cannot imagine having to do that for a living. All of my images were ready when I returned from my honeymoon, amazingly quick and absolutely beautiful! Even after the wedding, our relationship didn't end there. From our gorgeous canvas, to a surprise elf visit, and patience with me choosing my album photos - Kaitlin Noel Photography is simply amazing!! We can't wait to work her and her team again!! (Maternity maybe? Hopefully this year!!)

Sent on 01/17/2014

Ruth · Married on 08/24/2013

Kaitlin Noel Photography is by far the best photographer ever! Our wedding would not have been as amazing if it wasn't for Kaitlin. She is amazing at what she does and has an obvious passion for photography. She makes you feel so comfortable, which helped a lot with my husband since he doesn't like taking photos :) ... Our engagement session was amazing and the photos came out perfect. Our Wedding was unbelievable and from the few photos I already got to see, she truly captured who we are as a couple. I will never use another photographer for anything again! Kaitlin Noel Photography is the best choice!!!

Sent on 09/07/2013

Sharon · Married on 07/20/2013

Kaitlin was so so awesome to work with!!! She made my fiancé and I feel so comfortable during our engagement shoot ... We didn't want it to end it was so much fun! We got our edited pictures back within 3 days! And they couldn't have turned out better! I can't wait for our wedding so we can see kaitlin again! She's the best photographer ever....highly recommend her to anyone!!!!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Genevieve · Married on 07/01/2013

Kaitlin was the BEST choice for our wedding! I LOVE THIS GIRL! She was absolutely on point! Let me start by saying our wedding day was ALMOST a disaster.. LOL We we're running so late on our schedule due to traffic, so in my rush I didn't have all the details ready for her (garter, invitation, etc). On top of that we were having a difficult time getting family members rounded up for formals, but she was fast and professional even though I know she was probably as stressed as I was on our day! She kept me calm and reassured me all the time that it was OK and that she would make sure we would still get amazing shots. Kaitlin, you are a Godsend! You have NO idea! THANK YOU so much for everything!! With your amazing talent, passion for details, and the utmost care and love you give each of your clients, I'd give you 10+ STARS if I could!! After our wedding day was over my family and friends continue to ask me where I found her! They are all interested in hiring her for their own special occasions! :D And the photos.... They are EVERYTHING we had hoped for. Just gorgeous!!

Sent on 09/08/2013

Camila · Married on 04/06/2013

It is really hard to put into words how amazing Kaitlin (and her assistant Mike) were at our wedding. Let me start out by saying Kaitlin was amazing to work with in the months leading up to our wedding. She made everything so easy, made me feel so excited and so at ease, and was truly just a pleasure to work with. Flash forward to our wedding weekend and Kaitlin was more than I could have ever asked for. Kaitlin and Mike traveled down from NJ to MD and made sure to check out the ceremony and reception sites. They shot for a couple hours at our rehearsal dinner and were os much fun and took amazing pictures. Then the day of the wedding, Kaitlin made me feel like the most beautiful princess in the entire world. She put everyone at ease while still making sure we were all upbeat and happy. She took AMAZING pictures that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. When I look at the pictures Kaitlin took, I can easily put myself into the exact moment of the wedding and it is truly just so perfect.
    Thank you Kaitlin!!!

Sent on 04/28/2013

Amanda · event on 12/29/2012

Kaitlin is a great photographer! She did the engagement shoot for myself and fiance. The pictures came out absolutely amazing! We have had so many compliments! But not only were the pictures great, we had a great time taking them! Our shoot was so much fun, I can't wait for her to do the wedding!

Melissa · Married on 11/03/2012

KNP is the best <3 We are looking forward to our wedding day with KNP and many other events with her <3

Sent on 01/18/2013

Dominic · event on 11/03/2012

this was an engagement photo session and Kaitlin was absolutely personable, fun and completely amazing. She is our wedding photographer and she designed our save the dates. Truly TALENTED and super amazing professional and someone who is more than our photographer... we consider her family!!!

Sent on 02/11/2013

Ciara · Married on 10/27/2012

AMAZING!!!!!!!! Best Photographer out there!

• Sara Moran

Sara · event on 10/21/2012

Kaitlin was the photographer for my engagement photo session. She has been absolutely fabulous to work with. She is professional, timely, and most of all FUN to work with. My fiance Jay and I had a blast at our engagement session, and our photography came out beautiful. I am so glad Kaitlin captured such a precious moment in our lives!

Nicole · event on 10/19/2012

We had a great time doing our pictures!
    Very comfortable and fun!!!

Gabrielle · Married on 10/13/2012

Love Kaitlin to peices! She has such an eye for capturing moments you'll treasure for forever. Totally recommend, you can't go wrong.

Stephanie · event on 09/22/2012

Kaitlin was amazing. I can't wait for her to do my wedding!!

Maria · Married on 08/17/2012

Kaitlin Hebert takes beautiful photos! My fiancé and I booked her for our engagement session! She makes you feel very comfortable and her bubbly personality is what made me fall in love with her! I couldn't believe how well our pictures turned out! She even provided and went out of her way to get us props for our session. Kaitlin went above and beyond and her hard work and dedication really shined in our experience that we had with her! We plan to book her for our wedding!

Katie · Married on 05/06/2012

Absolutely love Kaitlin Noel Photography! She gave us everything we wanted and more!

Sent on 06/08/2012

Kaitlin Noel Photography's reply:

Thank you so much katie---you were an insanely beautiful and emotional bride and it made my heart so so happy to be there for you and dave and your boys! : )

Maggie · Married on 03/03/2012

KaitlinNoel Photography was great. Photographer was very professional yet very personable and easy to work with. I had a lot of guests comment on how great they were at the wedding as well as how great the pictures turned out.

Sent on 04/05/2012

Kaitlin Noel Photography's reply:

Aw that was very sweet! Thank you Maggie!!!! I had a blast!

Megan · event on 02/01/2012

This photo session with my boyfriend was my first experience with KaitlinNoel Photography and not my last. Kaitlin is nothing less then fabulous and I recommend her to everyone! Her outgoing, caring, and over the top ideas allow the you to feel at ease giving you the ability to have the most amazing experience! Her number one quality is her ability to selflessly give. I was able to give my mother the most amazing gift last Christmas, a free session with Kaitlin. My mother LOVES photographs and our session put an endless smile on her face. I cannot wait for my next session with KaitlinNoel Photography!!!

Kaitlin Noel Photography's reply:

You kinda made me cry on that one...dang you! Thank you so much for your amazingly kind words...I love your family and cant wait to see you all and your boyfriend again soon! : )

Nicole · event on 12/01/2011

I have had my daughter photographed by kaitlin three times and every time she is nothing but sunshine. She is extremely professional, friendly and amazing with her clients. She can always make gemma look gorgeous and get a smile on her face. I am so thankful that I was introduced to kaitlin noel photography! I couldn't ask for a more amazing, talented, funny and sweet person to deal with. Gemma and I love you kait and we will be getting our family pictures with you for life :o) xoxo

Jessica · event on 10/15/2011

Kaitlin took our engagement pictures back in October and we have been fortunate enough to also have booked her for our upcoming wedding. Kaitlin is not only a wonderful person but a fantastic photographer. She really understands couples as she meets them. Our first phone conversation was what sold us! She had the exact same vision we did before we even told her! She was not only fun to work with but comfortable. Kaitlin has become our friend and not just our photographer! We can't thank her enough for her kindness. She has a beautiful soul and we would recommend her to anyone!!

• User2166599 · event on 05/20/2011

She was amazing! All of her pictures turned out gorgeous and would definitely love to use her again! Very nice and creative as well.

Jessica · event on 03/29/2011

I have nothing but good things to say about Kaitlin! I absolutely love my daughter's first birthday pictures and will always have them to cherish. She is extremely friendly, outgoing, and professional. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone looking for a great photographer!!

Liz · Married on 06/16/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Kaitlin! She is is so talented and captured our (rainy) day so perfectly and beautifully. I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 06/01/2018
    Kaitlin Noel Photography 8
    Kaitlin Noel Photography 9
    Kaitlin Noel Photography 10

Celeste · Married on 09/29/2017

For years I have followed Kaitlin on social media dreaming, waiting and swooning over her incredible photos that she captures on a couples most important day. Her work is outstanding and I still consider myself so lucky to be a KNP Bride. While speaking with Kaitlin and filling out her questionnaire she really gets to know her couples, helps with details, recommendations for other vendors and is able to organize your day way more than most! Her assistant Chris was a big help day of and is a CHAMP for helping me make day of decisions. Kaitlin's input and support through the wedding process is a dream. Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts for everything!
    Love, Celeste & Jeffrey Decker