Kaemere Photography & Design Reviews

Kaemere Photography & Design 3
Kaemere Photography & Design 4
Kaemere Photography & Design 5

Christal · Married on 07/21/2018

Christina is amazing! She took our engagement photos in Sedona AZ. They were so good that we had to have her do our invitations, our wedding signs and wedding pictures in MD! She flew out for us and kept professional the whole time! I consider her family now! We kept in touch often and she did everything perfect! She went above and beyond everything she did! She kept me on my timeline even through my panicky moments! I received a sneak peak and they are so beautiful! I can’t wait to see the rest!! I had the best day of my life! It wouldn’t be the same without her!!

Kaemere Photography & Design 6
    Kaemere Photography & Design 7
    Kaemere Photography & Design 8
    Kaemere Photography & Design 9
    Kaemere Photography & Design 10
    Kaemere Photography & Design 11
    Sent on 07/25/2018

Holli · Married on 06/03/2017

Christina is amazing, she is so nice and just a genuine person. Our family loved her and she
    took amazing photos. She truly cares about your day and wants to help you make it special. Not only is she great but also affordable.

Sent on 06/04/2017

Scott · Married on 12/03/2016

I really can't say enough great things about Cristina's excellent qualities as a photographer, friend, creative professional, and all around great person. I've seen her in action on a shoot and behind the scenes and she never fails to put all her effort into making sure her clients have the best experience. Cristina has a gift for capturing those ethereal moments of time that are gone as fast they unfold and creating a permanent memory, beautifully rendered in her photographs. Without a doubt, Cristina is one of the best wedding & engagement photographers here in Seattle. Any client that chooses to work with her will not be disappointed with her professionalism and creativity.

Sent on 02/18/2017