35 Reviews for Kaelee Denise Photography

Destination / Travel (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)

My husband and I had an out of town wedding in the mountains, so all of our communication had to be done over email. Kaelee Denise Photography was very prompt with responses. She was familiar with the area we had our wedding at and took beautiful pictures capturing all the excitement of the event. I highly recommend this company.

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I’m from out of town and it was a pleasure to work with Kaelee!
She outdid herself when it came to photo quality, professionalism, and our relationship! She not only took our photos but gave me advice and recommended vendors since I wasn’t from the mountains. I will be hiring her in the future for our family photos, pregnancy photos, and any other professional photos I want taken. She is more than worth us traveling to have her take our photos. All of the photos were edited so I didn’t even have to worry about doing anything but enjoying the pictures! I highly recommend Kaelee Denise Photography!

Profile Picture Tobae, 6/9/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We held our ceremony at the Pretty Place Chapel, and had very difficult lighting for our ceremony (mist, fog, breaking clouds!). KaeLee rose to the challenge, and was confident and creative when finding backdrops to accommodate for the weather. She is excellent at directing a wedding party and her attention to detail is amazing. Our wedding album was beautifully and expertly edited and captured every moment of our ceremony and the excitement of our special day. We will cherish her work forever. An absolute pleasure to work with.

Photos
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Erin, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Thank You Cards

Kaelee is SO SO SO SO AWESOME! I don’t even have words. I HATE photos of myself. In fact I have zero photos of myself in my house and even turned a framed photo of myself from my sisters wedding so I couldn’t see it when visiting my mom. Yet somehow, with her magical ways and keen eye for details, Kaelee delivered some of THE MOST GORGEOUS photos of myself I have ever seen! I couldn’t be happier. She was so easy to work with and so fun! It was awesome!

Profile Picture Andrea, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I chose Kaelee to capture my proposal, and she was wonderful! She hid away until the perfect moment and captured a forever memory for us. Her shots were great! Quick to capture our moment then leave my fiancee and I to enjoy the moment together. Couldn't have asked for better

Profile Picture Trent, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kaelee is an excellent photographer, and is especially talented with capturing children in their essence. One photoshoot in particular, my 3 kids were quite hyper and goofy, but somehow she was still able to capture some of my favorite, most cherished pictures of them! I couldn't believe it! Kaelee is the first person I call for all of my photography needs!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ronna, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kaelee moved at lighting speed, and at the last moment, to meet us at Pretty Place at 7AM on a Monday AM for a sunrise weeding. Then her work was very, very nice. She was professional and courteous, and experienced. We would recommend her very highly!
Bradley and Jeanne Shepherd

Profile Picture Bradley, 10/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kaelee was awesome and very easy to work with. Kaelee is very down to earth and kind. She made our special day perfect and worked great with our dogs. The pictures turned out amazing, especially the ones with our dogs (aka- flower girls). I would recommend her to anyone!!!

Profile Picture April, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I first met Kaelee while she was photographing my cousins wedding. I was blown away by her professionalism, courtesy, and how friendly and easy going she was. She went out of her way to capture incredible and very heartfelt photos. 2 years later my boyfriend proposed. I've officially been in 7 weddings between my friends and family and when it was our turn to choose a photographer, we both instantly agreed on contacting Kaelee. She was wonderful from our very first contact! We easily found a package that was close to what we were looking for and she let us make the changes we needed and extend the time without a hesitation. Our engagement session was a bonus with our package and she traveled to us since we wanted those photos where we live! Kaelee made sure to check in with me a few weeks before the wedding to make sure I was all set and when our wedding day came, she went out of her way to make mine truly amazing!!! The mkments she captured are truly remarkable! Her positivity, creative eye, flexibility and consideration is truly made her my top choice! She was so considerate, even the hairstylists complimented how they loved that she wasn't trying to rush them and constantly remind them of the photo schedule. My husband and I love how sweet and understabding they were when our very talkative families were delaying each and every family photo. We received our wedding photos back earlier than expected which was awesome and they are even more amazing than we had hoped for. She and her husband captured our friends and family truly happy and enjoying every moment of our wedding! Honestly, I could go on and on about how happy we are for having Kaelee as our wedding photogralher. Not only would I highly recommend Kaelee Denise Photography but I can guarentee I'll most definitely be calling her back for our next photo opportunity!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Everything about KaeleeDenise photography was wonderful! We loved how much attention and time Kaelee and her husband gave to both the bride and groom and the wedding party before the wedding, during the wedding, and at the reception. Their ideas for beautiful photographs were chosen very artistically. We were quite please and happy and would definitely recommend them for anyone else!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Such sweet people. Very accommodating and really good at capturing the perfect moments.

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Professional great personality did what she said fantastic pics that really captured moment

Profile Picture alan, 4/28/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Kaelee made our special day so much more special! Her vision, creativity, and skill gave us pictures that will keep the memories of our wedding alive forever!

Profile Picture User6827787, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kaelee is a fantastic photographer! She did a great job accommodating our schedule to make sure we got all the pictures we needed. She was creative and does fantastic work! She is great with kids, and was a real trooper with the crazy weather we had on the day of the wedding.

Profile Picture Tricia, 9/27/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Proofs, Prints, Digital Files

She is absolutely wonderful! I would recommend her to anyone. She is very flexible and does an amazing job on her pictures. They are so natural and don't look like it came out of a comic book!

Profile Picture kelsie, 6/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kaelee Denise Photography was wonderful and we love the photos!

Profile Picture Jan, 8/31/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My fiance and I were very impressed with Kaelee's work on our engagement photos. We are from out of town but love the Brevard area and wanted our photos done there. I found Kaelee's business online and was a little nervous at first using someone we did not know; however, we couldn't have been happier with her work. I found her very professional and extremely personable. We wanted our pictures to include the outdoors and sites we love near Brevard. Kaelee was willing to hike with us early in the morning so that we could have a beautiful view in our photos. Kaelee also had really great ideas for poses that fit what I told her I wanted (romantic and outdoorsy). She was also very quick in getting proofs ready and sending our order. Her fees are comparable to what other photographers charge if not a bit better. But she is worth every cent. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture User2511575, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kaelee is AMAZING!!! I did my homework searching for a photographer close to the Asheville area, I compared each vendors pricing and quality. After emailing for quotes and the first phone interviews, I knew Kaelee Denise Photography was the right choice for us... and I couldn't have been more right! Kaelee makes you feel like family, she is very welcoming and pays special attention to detail and making her clients feel loved. Throughout the planning process Kaelee was so helpful and right there to answer my questions. On the wedding day she and her assistant were like ninjas! They captured everything so beautifully from every angle. Our friends and family say our photos should be on the cover of a magazine!

We will be using Kaelee Denise Photography again!

Profile Picture Chrissy, 6/22/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kaelee did an outstanding job on our engagement pictures last fall! Neither my fiancé or myself are really picture people but Kaelee made us feel comfortable, was completely professional but super friendly, and even my fiancé agreed it was quick and painless. I was so excited with how our pictures turned out! Since we aren't picture people, I was very happy to finally have some amazing photos of us. She was able to capture a variety of moments but nothing looks staged or posed, just very natural. Kaelee even used the engagement session photos to create a guest book for our upcoming wedding. She asked for my input and preferences on everything to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. It turned out perfect and I can't wait to show it to our guests! I'm so looking forward to having Kaelee photograph our wedding in a few weeks. I know she will capture all the perfect moments and details to help us remember our day. I couldn't have picked a better photographer! Kaelee is talented, energetic, professional and has made me feel more like a friend than a client. I would highly recommend Kaelee Denise Photography!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/25/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kaelee, You are an amazing photographer! your work is unbelievable and you are so easy and fun to work with! Thank you for capturing our special moments for us and so much more!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

KaeLee is not only a fantastic photographer, but a wonderful person to work with! She is very professional yet friendly with everyone involved. She had great ideas that will make for pictures and moments that will be cherished for years and years. KaeLee is creative in her art form and has an amazing touch with children! I know I want KaeLee to be there, with her camera to capture all of the amazing moments in life that will following a wedding! thank you KaeLee for your passionate work!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kaelee was an amazing photographer to work with! She helped with not only the photos but getting things ready and In order at the wedding reception! She was amazing! Point blank:)

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/8/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had seen Kaelee's photos before we met with her so I knew I liked her artistic style. She came to the meeting fully prepared with photo books, a packet for us to keep with pricing. She answered all of the questions that we had and we knew instantly that she was the one to capture My Daughter's special day! Her style isn't typical, she is an artist! After the dress, the photo's were the next biggest decision that we had (actually it was my first), but it was an easy one after seeing Kaelee's work. Once that decision was made, I never worried about it. Even the day of the wedding, I never worried. And the proof is in the pictures - she did a wonderful job! IF I had another daughter, I would book her now for her wedding!!

Profile Picture Pat, 9/8/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

KaeLee Denise did an AMAZING job on our wedding pictures! She was everywhere without anyone noticing! She is so talented and such a joy to work with! She even let us do a "Trash the Dress" photo session which came out BRILLIANTLY!!!! We can't thank her enough for our beautiful pictures from our special day!

Michelle & Chris Staley

Profile Picture michelle, 6/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kaelee is AWESOME. She came HIGHLY recommended through all the vendors we interviewed and just a glimpse of her portfolio convinced us that she was the one to photograph our wedding. My wife and I are not from the area and Kaelee was more than accommodating to our schedules and requests. The product we received was more than we expected and well worth the money spent!! Thank you Kaelee for capturing the beauty of our marriage!!

Profile Picture Chris, 6/2/12, 1 Review