Kadi Tobin Photography Reviews

10 Reviews for Kadi Tobin Photography

• Martha

Martha Tye · Getting married on 09/09/2021

Wedding Angel

We cannot say enough positive things about Kadi. You should absolutely hire her.

We will always treasure our elopement photos because Kadi truly captured our happiness and love that day. We warned her in advance that we can be pretty awkward when taking photos, but she made us feel so comfortable and natural that we were able to relax and enjoy the moment. We can't wait to get this printed to hang in our home!

Outside of her incredible abilities as a photographer, Kadi dedicated so much time and energy to helping us work through the logistics of planning our elopement during a pandemic, in a place we had just moved to, that was experiencing the worst wildfire season on record. My husband and I have both said that we don't know if we would have been able to pull it off without her. She's communicative, punctual, professional, and a joy to be around. We would recommend her to anyone without a doubt.

Sent on 10/26/2020

David Sollaccio · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Absolute Best Wedding Photographer!

After searching through several talented photographers in the Southern California area, we were fortunate to come across Kadi's portfolio. We could tell that she had a very keen eye, but it was after our first conversation with Kadi that we could tell she would be perfect for capturing our big day. She has an outgoing and gregarious personality that is contagious and got us excited to get in front of the camera. She is also very professional, experienced, and knowledgeable when it comes to shooting locations, making you feel comfortable in front of the camera, and capturing your personalities on film. Just look through her portfolio and see examples of her talent for yourself! We used her for our engagement photos and wedding, and, to be honest, we could not be happier with our decision. If you are having trouble deciding on a photographer for your big event, save yourself the trouble and hire Kadi!

Sent on 08/02/2020

Melissa Fullam · Married on 10/06/2020

Hands Down the Best Wedding Photographer

The second we met Kadi, we knew we had to have her at our wedding. My husband can get anxious in front of a camera, but Kadi made us feel like we had known her for years and that comfortability came across in every photo. There is not one photo from our wedding that we are not smiling ear to ear - whether it was from laughing at each other or from Kadi making us laugh. Each and every photo captures somehow captures all of beauty and love that surrounded us on that wedding day. We have guests and family continuously tell us that these are the most beautiful wedding photos they have ever seen and I know multiple guests that personally ordered photos that were captured by Kadi on that day. Hands down Kadi was our most favorite vendor that we hired for our wedding and we could recommend her a million times again. She has a way of really capturing every intimate and special moment - none of the photos feel staged (even those family ones). It would be an honor to have her shoot another life event of ours - it feels like she is part of our family.

Sent on 07/28/2020

Karen · Married on 01/11/2020

Sassy Wife for Kadi: The Best Photographer a Bride Could Ask For

There is so much to say about our wonderful experience! I never thought it was possible for pictures, especially those with my face in them, to bring me such joy! Kadi was able to produce photographs of us that I cannot stop staring at! As cliche as it sounds, her approach truly captured the essence of our relationship: the devoted husband and the sassy wife. She was able to capture us in moments that depicted love, laughter, and fun; she was able to do this while at the same time making us the main focus despite the breathtaking setting--a setting that she recommended, scoped out, and took advantage of in order to produce magnificent pictures. I am very grateful for this, as I suggested a park. A park! If you need guidance, Kadi knows what to do! She will help you find the best setting, impromptu props, and she is very accommodating, fun, and professional. My husband and I had so much fun throughout the entire session, and it was all thanks to Kadi! Her work is phenomenal and she makes the entire experience very memorable and enjoyable.

Sent on 11/21/2020

Steve Yang · Married on 09/03/2019

We could not have asked for a better experience!

On the biggest and most intimate day that many of us will live, I was so grateful to have someone taking our wedding photos that captured us as our authentic selves. Kadi is truly gifted not only because of her amazing photography, but because she has an ability to make you feel comfortable and natural even with a camera on you all day. Thank you Kadi for capturing our big day and giving us photos that we'll forever cherish!!

Sent on 07/30/2020
  • Anna

Anna Janik · Married on 08/24/2019

The BEST Wedding Photographer

We had the absolute pleasure of having Kadi as our wedding (and engagement shoot) photographer! After searching through several online portfolios, we were blown away by Kadi’s work. She has a very keen eye and an aesthetic that we were going for. From the moment that we chatted with her on the phone, we just knew that she would be the perfect person to shoot our wedding. She is incredibly talented, artistic, creative, and knows how to achieve those spectacular shots that you’ll want to show off and hold onto forever. She also has a fun and energetic personality that makes working with her fun! Photo shoots can often get tiring, which can then risk affecting the end result. Kadi has a knack for using fun (and often hilarious) prompts to capture genuine moments of love, joy, and laughter between you and your significant other. Kadi does the work ahead of time so that she can capture the perfect backdrops with the right lighting in the setting that you’ve chosen. She will also get to know you and your significant other on a personal level, and will work to ensure that your individual personalities are showcased in your photos. In summary, we could not have been happier after choosing to work with Kadi and will absolutely hire her again for any professional photographs in the future.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Kadi Tobin Photography's reply:

Thank you Anya Bananya! Love you guys so much and I loved capturing your engagement and your wedding day.

Danielle · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding photographer turned forever friend

Kadi was our wedding photographer for our 2019 nuptials in New Orleans - she was such a trooper and came all the way out from San Diego for our special day and braved the brutal southern heat to take our amazing wedding photos.

She also did our engagement shoot (which for me was the test to see if we could even really have a wedding photographer as my husband doesn’t love his picture being taken and we both don’t love the cheesy vibe that some sessions turn out to be). Kadi completely clicked with our personalities and made hours of shooting feel like minutes. The pictures from both our wedding and our engagement shoot are some of my most prized possessions and I’m so thankful she was able to capture our special day and love.

We have grown so attached to Kadi that we truly can’t think of anyone else to mark our milestones so we even booked her for our maternity shoot (which happened the other week at a socially distanced beach) and we’re hoping we can have her take new born pictures of our little one when he arrives this fall.

It was super important to me to make sure that whoever was chosen to take our engagement and wedding photos felt like an actual guest at our wedding - like she was just there to be apart of our special day and it’s safe to say that Kadi is like family now!

We couldn’t recommend her enough and we’re so thrilled that she’s so engrained in our lives!

Sent on 07/17/2020

Kadi Tobin Photography's reply:

Thank you thank you thank you! You guys and your families are so special to me and I'm so glad I have gotten to capture so many of your milestones. Cheers to many more! xx

Laura · Married on 06/01/2019

We hired Kadi for our engagement photos and she was AHHHMAZE. If you've checked out her website, her images speak for themselves as far as her photography skills, but what they don't tell you is how skilled Kadi is at making the experience the perfect combination of adventurous, stress free and whimsical. They whole experience felt like a dream. A memory you and your fiancé will hold dear always. Book her. You won't regret it. <3

Sent on 09/27/2018
  • Taylor

Taylor Lindner · Married on 06/29/2018

The Wedding Photographer of My Dreams

I am EXTREMELY picky when it comes to photography and after digging through the internet for weeks, I finally found my photography soulmate, Kadi. She photographed our engagement session and our wedding and captured the most magical, authentic, beautiful photographs I could have imagined. Friendly, funny, and kind, she made even my fiancé (now husband) relax, loosen up, and be himself in front of a camera, which is a feat in and of itself, as he isn't the biggest fan of being photographs.
    We shot at several different locations for our engagement session, which was incredible. After a couple brief conversations, Kadi knew EXACTLY what I was looking for and made it happen. During the shoot, it’s extremely relaxed and fun; she’ll never pose your or make you look stiff. My husband and I had a great time!
    Kadi did an equally impressive job capturing a multitude of special moments at our wedding. Professional, courteous, and detail-oriented, she worked with me seamlessly and perfectly (even though I was extremely stressed out about timing and schedule the day of).
    If you love whimsical, natural, expertly captured & edited photographs that you will want to share with EVERYONE and cherish forever, Kadi is your girl. Seriously, I cannot say enough good things about Kadi’s demeanor, professionalism, and, of course, her photos. I

Sent on 10/19/2018

Sara F · Married on 01/11/2017

The short version: your search is over. Hire Kadi right now.

The long version: we had a very small wedding, just 13 guests. In this setting, Kadi could have easily stuck out as *just* the photographer. Instead, it was immediately clear that she could have made our exclusive guest list. She integrated and embedded herself into our very intimate wedding with remarkable grace, and still captured moments with the eye of an artful, detailed observer. Setting aside her incredible talent as a photographer for just a second, Kadi is a thoughtful, empathic, fun person. She made us relax, she made us laugh (we still laugh at her extremely effective prompts)... she made us feel like ourselves. Then we saw her photos, and years later, they still transport me to those moments. The best thing about our wedding was that we did it our way. The second best thing is that we hired Kadi. No kidding. Smash that 'contact' button right now and hire her.

Sent on 03/04/2020