Kaci Lou Photography Reviews

View more information

• Karissa
    Karissa S. Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing and fun experience

When I went and did a photo shoot with her, she knew how to help me be comfortable in front of the camera and had a lot of fun with it. They came out better than I ever had hoped.

Kaci Lou Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Karissa! It was fun adventuring out in the snow with you. You looked amazing and Bridal Veil Falls was so cool iced over. Love ya!
  • Destyni
    Destyni Married on 06/22/2019

Best Date Ever

Kaci Lou is absolutely amazing. My fiance and I were offered a free engagement shoot which we were unable to attend at the last minute to to some family problems that came up. Kaci was an angel and rescheduled to do the shoot with us anyway! At the session, it didn't take her very long to get us to relax and be ourselves. She found us some glorious locations and captured the magical dreamy feel of the experience perfectly! We had so much fun, it didn't even feel like a photoshoot - more like the best date ever! My fiance told me later he usually doesn't enjoy having his picture taken, but he actually had a blast. Kaci is the sweetest photographer I've ever worked with, and she was 100% professional even though our session was free. I recommend her wholeheartedly!

Kaci Lou Photography's reply:

You are so sweet! I had a blast with you two! Thanks for getting all dressed up and going on an adventure with me :)
  • I
    Ivy Married on 03/02/2019

Our dream photographer

What can we say about Kaci... She’s the Best! We had the best luck ever when we won an engagement photo shoot with her and we fell in love with her skills and personality. We just had to choose her for our wedding. We have gotten SO many compliments on Kaci as a photographer, as a person, and our guests can’t stop talking about the quality of everything we have received. We received photos in record time and we are blown away. I can’t believe our luck in how we found our perfect wedding photographer, but we did. She’s a bright, talented, and wonderful person and she will make your wedding so much better!
    Ashley N. Married on 12/29/2018

Víctor and Ashley’s wedding pictures

Oh my goodness! I have never seen better pictures before than these!! I am super impressed. In fact, I’m so happy I have a way to tell you this. I was sooooo in love with the pictures The Whole time I was on my honeymoon. Victor had to tell me several time to put the phone down because I could see the pictures anytime he said. One night I spend a whole 2 hours straight just staring at them while he napped and when he woke I was still looking at them. So very beautiful, I’m so glad you took our pictures!! Would do it again in a heartbeat. I will recommend you to everybody!!
    Janae N. Married on 07/31/2018

Beyond amazing!

Kaci is seriously beyond talented! She takes the time to get to know you and makes your entire session a blast! My then fiancé and I had never had pictures taken together before and she walked us through the whole thing and made it so much fun! Not only did we find an amazingly talented photographer, we made a friend! I would recommend her 10/10 to anyone and everyone!

Kaci Lou Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Janae! I had a blast with you guys up in Big Cottonwood Canyon! Your outfits were perfect and you two are so fun to work with. I miss you now you are out of state :'(
    Paul U. Married on 07/31/2018

Exceeds expectations

I am usually not a fan of getting my pictures done because they are normally boring and tedious. However this was not the case with Kaci. She did an excellent job of keeping the photo shoot entertaining as well as professional. I can honestly say that this was the first time I actually had fun getting my picture taken. Not only was the experience fun, but the pictures came out amazing.

Kaci Lou Photography's reply:

Aw I love you guys! I had a blast with you two. Your tiger shirt is my favorite!!! So happy for you both :)
    Victor Married on 12/29/2018

Víctor and Ashley

She is a professional photographer, very good job!! I would recommend her to anyone.