KG Hair and Makeup Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Amanda V. Married on 09/12/2020

She was amazing

She made the best day of life so masking and smooth. Her team is hands down the best
  • Nikki
    Nikki K. Married on 08/22/2020

Perfect for a Very Natural Bride

I absolutely loved the team that came to do our hair and makeup on my wedding day. First I have to rave about Kellie who did my bridal makeup and hair. From the moment she came to do my trial her energy was so calm and she made me feel at ease. I am a person who does a very natural look daily and was worried about looking too made up. I expressed that my fiancé was also very concerned about me not looking like myself on our wedding day. The makeup was perfect! I looked like myself, the makeup was visible for pictures, but never felt heavy or caked on. It lasted all day both on the day of my trial and wedding. I’ve never once liked when anyone has done my makeup before, except when Kellie did my make up on our wedding day. KG hair and makeup is the best makeup for a natural no fuss not too much makeup bride.

KG Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you Nikki for your lovely comments!! We were so honored to be a part of your big day! You were such a stunning bride!
  • User882013 1+ year ago
    I can't say enough good things about Kacee. She is SO talented. My hair and make-up looked FANTASTIC and I couldn't have been happier. I would recommend her to ANYONE!
    Laura Married on 12/14/2019

Thank you Kylee & the KG team!

I decided to go with Kacee’s team for my wedding hair/make up and I’m so glad I did! I had Kylee do both my hair and make up and she did such an amazing job. My beauty for the wedding day was definitely the thing I was most anxious about. My normal day to day makeup is veryyyyy minimal so I was terrified I was going to look overdone on my wedding day. Well let me tell you, I absolutely did NOT look overdone. Kylee gave me exactly what I wanted and I truly wouldn’t have changed 1 single thing! They also accommodated my request for 2 trials (told you I was nervous). Thank you ladies so much!
    Natalie Married on 11/09/2019

Look no further than KG Beauty

I could not recommend Kacee and her team more! I hired KG Hair and Beauty to do hair/make-up for me, my bridesmaids and the moms. They did an incredible job - everyone was so happy with their make-up and hair on my wedding day. The team was so much fun the morning of my wedding too that it helped ease all of the stress. Kacee was with me all the way up until the moment I walked down the aisle making sure I felt my best. I loved the way my hair and make-up turned out and can't wait to hire them again!

KG Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you for your lovely words Natalie and thank you for having us! We adored working with you! Biggest hugs!
  • Andrea
    Andrea R. Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely wonderful

Hair and makeup went flawlessly for me, my two bridesmaids and my mother. I highly recommend Kacee Geoffroy for weddings and special events. Our stylist was professional, personable and a joy to work with.

KG Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words! We were so honored to be a part of your big day! Thank you for having us!
    Megan Married on 07/06/2019

Fantastic!

Kacee and her staff were phenomenal! She listened to what look I was interested in and created the perfect twist on a classic updo. My make up was natural and not overdone. I felt absolutely stunning on my wedding day and she provided personal attention and touch ups throughout the ceremony and during the photo shoots at the reception. Thank you Kacee for beautiful memories!!
  • Ilana
    Ilana F. Married on 05/18/2019

Kacee was the best

I had the best experience with Kacee doing my hair and makeup for my wedding. I was extremely nervous at our first meeting during the trial since I am not a big makeup wearer. She listened to what I was looking for, helped me refine more specifically what I wanted (I needed a little extra help in this area as I am not very knowledgeable on beauty), was more than willing to make adjustments to make sure I was totally happy, and perfectly executed the natural look I was after while making sure it still looked great on camera. She also did my makeup a second time prior to the wedding for my engagement photos and it came out beautiful and I liked that we did something with a slightly different look for that. Her energy is so great and calm, and it was perfect for me on the wedding day to have her around. I totally made the right choice with Kacee!

KG Hair and Makeup's reply:

We were so honored to be a part of your big day! Thank you for all your trust! Cheers to an amazing new chapter!
  • Shelby
    Shelby B. Married on 02/11/2019

Seamless and Fantastic!!

I loved working with KG and her team!! She was responsive from our first meeting up until or final meeting!
    Her and her team were prompt, listened to feedback, masters of their craft and easy going ladies! I'm looking forward to using KG in the future. The thing i appreciated most about KG and her team were they really listened to what my bridesmaids and I wanted in terms of hair and makeup!

KG Hair and Makeup's reply:

You and all girls were the most fun! Total dream bride!
    We were so honored to be a part of it all! Thank you for having us!
  • Taylor
    Taylor Married on 12/30/2018

Best updo I've ever had

Kacee first did my hair when I was a bridesmaid, and I had never been happier with an updo! So I obviously booked her for my wedding, and I am SO glad I did because all of my (equally picky :) ) bridesmaids agreed they'd never been happier with their hair. She's detailed, she listens to your preferences, gets what you're going for, and executes it better than you could have envisioned! I cannot recommend her enough. Not only because she is insanely talented - but because she is insanely funny/charming/amazing ... and her magical energy is both endless and contagious! Given that most of the wedding is spent getting ready, I cannot stress what a gift that is! She just changes the tone in the room and sets such a carefree tone for the whole day.

KG Hair and Makeup's reply:

We couldn't have been more honored to be a part of it! You were such a breathtaking bride! Thank you for such lovely words!
    Daunelle Married on 11/18/2018

Kacee provided make up services for the bride, bridesmaid, MOB, & Mother of the groom. She was incredible!

My daughter, the bride, is very particular with make up & Kacee provided beautiful airbrush make up that was just perfect for Reagan & her bridesmaids! I had my make up done as well & loved it. Kacee was so sweet & enjoyable to work with. She added laughter, smiles, & joy to our bridal suite! I highly recommend Kacee & her team & would love to work with her again!
    Alessandra M. Married on 11/03/2018

Bride - Wedding Make Up!

Kacee is truly the best. Calm and confident energy - truly listens and takes notes to heart. She wants you to look your best and thanks to her, I think I did! ;)
    Kelsey S. Married on 10/04/2018

10/10 Recommendation

Kacee and her team are amazing! Super sweet and very talented. Their work speaks for itself :)
    Kendall Married on 11/05/2017
    Kacee was skilled and pleasant. I wore my hair down with clip-in extensions, which I can never do right on my own. Everything blended well, it didn't look fake, and you couldn't see the rows. I have fine hair, and that is a great accomplishment in my book! She came to my hotel, showed up on time, was very nice, and everyone looked great. My make up looked natural with a little bit of glamour, just like I wanted. I had to email her a few times to squeeze in extra people (miscommunication between my husband and I) but she was very accommodating.
    Gillian Married on 10/21/2017
    Kacee was so easy to work with and she did such a beautiful job for me and my bridesmaids. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a beautiful, natural look for their wedding day.
    Christina Married on 10/08/2017
    Kacee was an absolute gem to work with! Kacee was not only exceptionally professional and efficient, but she made me look like a bombshell on my wedding day! I purchased extensions and Kacee did a fantastic job styling my hair with the extensions, which also included putting the extensions in my hair. I could not have asked for a better hairstylist to do not only my hair, but also my sisters/maid of honors hair, some bridesmaids, and my moms hair. I would highly recommend to any bride.

KG Hair and Makeup's reply:

You were such a bombshell!! Thanks Christina! Loved being a part of your big day!
    Momma Married on 10/01/2017
    Look no further, no other hair & makeup artist compares to Kacee. She’s awesome!! Kacee’s talent is her ability to bring out our own natural beauty & make us look & feel beautiful when it matters most!!! Kacee brings sunshine to your life with her grace, humor & professionalism. She has worked with my family For both of my daughter’s weddings & not only did my daughters look fabulous on their wedding day.. but we had so much fun together we now feel like kacee is part of our family.

KG Hair and Makeup's reply:

You warm my heart!! It was my complete honor to be asked back to work with you girls!! I always have the best time!!
    Natasha Married on 09/09/2017
    Kacee and her team were seriously the dream team!!!! It was the best experience and everyone looked absolutely beautiful and was so happy with how their hair and makeup turned out!! Thanks so much Kacee!! ❤️
    Jane Married on 08/26/2017
    Kacee was great! I was happy with the final look and my bridal party loved theirs too! Would highly recommend!
    Karli Married on 08/26/2017
    Couldn’t be happier with my wedding hair and makeup. Warm, professional, and talented team.
    Rachel Married on 08/19/2017
    Kacee was amazing to work with from the very beginning. She was professional, quick to respond, and made booking our hair and makeup services so easy! She was so easy to talk to during my trial and made me feel so calm the morning of the wedding. I knew I wanted a natural look on my wedding day, and she perfected that. I am forever grateful to Kacee and her team for making me and my girls look so gorgeous! XO

KG Hair and Makeup's reply:

We had so much fun working with you and your gorgeous bridal party! One of our faves for sure! Thanks for letting us be a part of your day! We loved every second!
    Jill Married on 08/12/2017
    After finding Kacee on Instagram and stalking her feed of beautiful bride after beautiful bride, I knew I needed her on my wedding team. Best decision ever! Kacee is so sweet and so talented and her team is equally sweet and talented. I love how soft and effortless she makes her brides look. That is what I wanted for my wedding day and Kacee helped me achieve it. I never felt so beautiful than I did on my wedding day and I have Kacee to thank for that. She’s the best!

KG Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you for having us Jill!! We loved being a part of your big day!
    Katie Married on 07/20/2017
    Kacee and her team are the BEST!!! She nailed exactly what I was going for and made everyone feel amazing. I can't thank her enough for going above and beyond with her flexibility, talent, and kindness.
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 06/11/2017
    Kacee was the perfect choice for me for my hair and makeup. She was friendly, fun, honest, and made sure I was happy. Her work was flawless, I received more compliments than expected on my wedding day. She made my mom and best friend look just beautiful as well. I was so pleased, I would recommend her to anyone!
    Macee Married on 06/10/2017
    Kacee and her team did wonders on my wedding day! She provided me with a trial for my hair and makeup, and on my wedding day I wanted something different! She made my new vision come true, and I couldn’t be happier with my look and EVERY ONE of my bridesmaids’ looks.

Her calming and friendly manner really helped on my wedding day. Kacee and her team are very easy to talk to, and I honestly wouldn’t recommend anyone else for your hair and makeup needs!

KG Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review Macee! We adored being a part of your special day!