107 Reviews for K2Productions DJ

MC (10)
Consultation (9)
Uplighting (8)
Liability Insurance (3)

The DJ had EVERYONE on the dance floor!! Could not have been more perfect. Thank you!

Profile Picture Cara, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Planning forms were easy to use and made the transition between my thoughts/vision and the dj’s execution seamless. Dj Mario did a phenomenal job! Played requested songs/genres, read the vibe of the room, and aced the introductions/announcements

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

K2 was absolutely amazing. We used K2 for DJ, Video and Draping. Amy was so accommodating from the very beginning, even customizing their packages for us to make it exactly what we wanted for an extremely reasonable price. She was always quick to respond to questions, although it was rare to have a question because they were so organized and gave you all the information necessary. The info sheets they give you to fill our are very detailed and keep everyone on the same page so you get exactly what you want. We met with Mike, our DJ, a week or so before the wedding to go over any additional details. He DJ'd our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception flawlessly, and even put up the draping on a gazebo at our venue! The dance floor was always full and the guests all raved about how great the music/DJ was! He also did a great job of navigating and introducing all the special events during the reception and keeping us on time. Mario, our head videographer and his 2nd videographer also did an amazing job capturing all the moments and details of our whole day. They worked well with our photographer and got many amazing shot without us even knowing. They even got some great drone shots of our venue! I could not have been happier with how our video came out! I would highly recommend K2 to anyone; everything was absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture nikki, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Mike was excellent for our DJ and it was absolutely perfect and easy to work with!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From beginning to end, K2 Productions was nothing but perfection. Amy was spot on with all communication, and Mario, our DJ, executed everything perfectly the day of our wedding. His song choices kept everyone on the dancefloor, and he was on point during announcements and sequence of events throughout the evening. Everyone said that our wedding was one of the most fun they had ever been too and a big part of that was because of Mario. I would definitely recommend K2 to anyone planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Julie, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason was the DJ for our daughter's wedding and he was excellent! The reception and dancing went so smoothly thanks to his expertise. We had so many compliments regarding our DJ and how professional, fun and nice he was. I can't recommend K2 Productions and Jason highly enough!

Profile Picture Marie, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our experience with Jason Barnes, from K2 productions was AMAZING! His calm demeanor made us feel so at ease during the stress of planning. He met all our hopes and his professionalism made us trust him %100! He came prepared and the equipment used was working perfectly. I am half dutch and he went right along with all the foreign requests. It made for a very smooth ceremony and such a fun dance party for the reception.

Photo for K2Productions DJ Review - PC: Katherine Joy Photography and Video
Photo for K2Productions DJ Review - PC: Katherine Joy Photography and Video
Profile Picture Victoria, 3/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I used K2 productions for my wedding celebration. I was very pleased with all aspects of my experience from the first initial contact, to the planning, and the actual event. They were helpful and professional and very prompt in answering any of my questions. And I LOVED LOVED my DJ Mario! He did a fantastic job! My party was all I had hoped it would be. Would definitely recommend them to other brides!

Profile Picture Teresa, 2/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We could not have been happier with K2 Productions. From the moment we first reached out to them, they were extremely responsive and professional. We felt completely comfortable. And our DJ Jason Barnes was great! He was innovative, responsive, and very in tune with the vision we had for our wedding. He also came up with fun ideas that we hadn't even thought of, and checked in with us frequently to make sure things were going the way we wanted them to. His song selections were perfect, and we couldn't have been happier with the way he handled things! Our wedding was a blast because Jason kept the dancing going and the crowd involved! Great job Jason!!!

Profile Picture Cara, 12/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike was very personable and simply wanted to help us make the day as special and celebratory as possible. He made sure to play music we preferred while also reading what our guests would enjoy! The dance floor was full the entire night.

Profile Picture Paige, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We reached out to K2Productions at the advice of our wedding planners. Although they are based out of Greensboro, they have DJs all over NC. Given we are in Raleigh, we were connected with 2 DJs (one in Greensboro and one in Raleigh). We decided to go with Q who is based in Raleigh. My husband and I wanted to create a fun, dance atmosphere and Q did NOT disappoint!! We still have guests commenting on how great the music and dancing were and we have Q to thank for that! K2Productions kept in contact through regular quarterly check-ins and had an online planning tool for us to complete. In addition, we met with Q a couple weeks before the wedding to make sure everything was right. He was flexible with us the night of the wedding when we decided last minute we didn't want to do a bouquet/garter toss and wanted to start the dance music earlier than we had previously discussed. In addition to our reception music, Q did our ceremony, cocktail hour and uplighting. It was perfect and I would HIGHLY recommend this company and especially Q!!

Profile Picture Brianna, 11/4/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Q did an amazing job! He was easy to work with and replied promptly to emails which is always appreciated!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I absolutely could not be happier with K2 Productions! We got Mario as our DJ and he is the nicest guy on top of being an incredible DJ! I was very picky about the Music choices but Mario and I have multiple conversations over phone and email and he was very accommodating to us. Not only will K2 save you money but they do great work and will make your day one that you will never forget! Thanks again Mario and K2!

Profile Picture Kyle, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

K2 Productions was absolutely incredible. We could not be happier with the experience we had with this company from start to finish. They are super accomdiating and easy to get in touch with and provide superior services.

Mario was our DJ for the big day and my husband is VERY particular about music and wanted to be very involved in the process. He spoke with Mario numerous times about what would be playing during our reception and it was PERFECT. My husband felt he was respected and listened to throughout the entire process and appreciated his flexibility with us. I had several guest compliment me on our DJ and music selection.

Mario provided our music for both the ceremony and reception as well as provide microphones for our officiant. Everything went smoothly and was wonderful.

We also utilized their light package, which truly added a wow factor to our reception. They strategically placed lights around our venue to highlight the vaulted ceilings and it made the place truly come together. I cannot say enough about this company and would HIGHLY recommend them. Thank you Amy and Mario for all that you do!

Profile Picture Kylie, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Amy was so easy to work with and kept us on track throughout the whole year of planning! I appreciated this most because as the date came closer, things started to jumble all together. Mario, our DJ, is fantastic! He is very laid back and easy to talk to. He made sure that everything went the way we wanted it to go. Picking out our DJ company was by far one of the easiest parts of planning our wedding thanks to K2!

Profile Picture Ariel, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike was awesome! So glad we had him!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I couldn't be happier with K2 Productions and our DJ, Mike H. They were accommodating in every way from the very start (and I started planning TWO YEARS in advance!) Mike did everything we wanted, just the way we wanted; he played the music we requested, and he did an excellent job of keeping our crowd happy and entertained. It was perfect from the very start. I highly recommend K2 Productions for all of your entertainment needs!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used K2 for both our DJ and videographer. We haven't received our wedding video yet, but the videographers were very professional, polite and flexible as it was pouring rain and outside. Our DJ, Mike, was everything we wanted in a DJ, and we cannot speak highly enough of him. He was organized, timely and very responsible. We spoke with him twice over the phone prior to the wedding, and he spent a lot of time making sure everything was perfect for us. The ceremony and reception music was perfectly catered to us and our crowd. He also made everything very organized and efficient. Despite the rain, mud and humidity, our dancefloor (mud floor) was packed with people dancing and having a great time! I am extremely happy with K2 productions, DJ Mike and Amy Knight for their constant communication, professionalism and hard work to make our day what we wanted.

REVIEW UPDATE: I'm updating a review as we just received our wedding video by K2. WOW! We've watched it over and over. The video quality, editing, music, and total experience was wonderful. I can't recommend them enough! We were hesitant to get a videographer due to our budget, but I can safely say it was worth every penny!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

K2Productions was absolutely amazing to work with. We had the best experience with them for our Wilmington, NC wedding. Amy with K2 reached out several times before the wedding day to make sure that all of our questions were answered, and everything was planned according to our requests. Our DJ was Q and he was so much fun to work with. He also reached out before the wedding to make sure all of our songs were picked and even downloaded a song my father had recorded for our Father/Daughter dance. Q kept the energy up during the entire reception and had all of the guests dancing until the very end of the night. We also used uplights in the ballroom we had our reception in, and they completely transformed the space. They were so beautiful and Amy reached out to ensure they would match our wedding colors. I am so thankful that we found K2Productions!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our primary contact, Amy at K2 was wonderful to work with. She was extremely responsive to emails and I liked the fact that she proactively reached out at specific times before our event, asking if we needed anything. The questionnaire we completed was very thorough and helpful in outlining our day. DJ Chase was a great! We only spoke on the phone a couple of times before the wedding. I trusted that he would keep our guests on the dance floor, and he did! He was receptive to our song requests and did a very nice job of MCing the event, from the introductions to the toasts. Loved the good dose of 90s pop to get my girlfriends dancing. Chase could definitely read the crowd. He was also very flexible setting up his equipment. We planned to be married outside, but it rained, causing the ceremony to be held in the reception space. Chase was able to set up the wireless mic for the minister then flip the space during cocktail hour to his DJ booth. We had a wonderful time at our wedding. Definitely recommend K2!

Profile Picture Meg, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Q was the best! He kept the party going and was a ton of fun! Very flexible, friendly, and accommodating. Definitely recommend DJ Q to anyone we know. All of our guests loved him too.

Profile Picture Chris, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was the DJ for our wedding, he was AMAZING! Kept the party going the whole night and got my vision with only talking to me a few times right before the big day.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great company! Amy is great to work with & answers all of your correspondence right away! Our DJ was Q. He was absolutely awesome! He worked closely with the bride & groom to make sure the music was what they wanted. Q helped make the wedding a night we will never forget!

Profile Picture Judy, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation

Great DJ and very professional. They were set up way in advance and easy to communicate with.

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/9/17, 1 Review