K Hulett Photography Reviews

K Hulett Photography 6
K Hulett Photography 7

Benjamin Mckinney · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing photographers!

Kevin and Katie did an incredible job. They showed up right on time, set up and disappeared (as far as we were concerned)--they just faded into the background and got amazing candid photos of everybody as we were getting ready. They were practically invisible for the ceremony and the reception, too. And yet they captured every great moment from the whole day.

The posed photos went by so quick too, and they came out great--everybody had nice natural smiles since they weren't standing around forever. The locations they picked for the outdoor photos were great and they moved us around so we were framed perfectly in them. When it came to family photos after the ceremony, they bossed the whole process, got great photos of all our big groups, and had us up to the reception in no time at all.

They were SO efficient, lovely to work with, and the photos are pretty much flawless. Seriously cannot recommend these guys highly enough.

Robin Lachapelle · Married on 06/09/2018

Phenomenal

I couldn’t be more appreciative of how Katie and Kevin captured my daughter’s wedding! Outstanding photos of the venue, the guests, the wedding party and of course, the love between the newly wedded couple. Most of all, I feel like the photos captured the essence of the day… bringing it all alive for us every time we look at them. And the best part… sharing them with our friends and family! One word… PHENOMENAL!

K Hulett Photography 8

Jocelyn Mcgrigor · Married on 06/09/2018

Absolutely Magical

Kevin and Katie managed to capture every moment of our wedding day perfectly. Looking back at our photos fills me with such wonder and magic as I’m able to relive that day. Their process is so organic and natural too, they managed to make my camera shy husband feel comfortable. I also had boudoir photos done with Katie and they came out better than I could have dreamed of. The confidence I felt from that session was unreal. I couldn’t be happier and plan on hiring them again in the future. **I’ve limited examples to what’s on my phone at this moment because I truly love all of them so incredibly much, I just couldn’t decide.

K Hulett Photography 9
    K Hulett Photography 17
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 12/31/2017

Best photographer ever

Working with Kevin and Katie Hulett for our wedding photography was nothing short of AMAZING. We worked with them on New Year's Eve and they helped us create a truly magical wedding! Their professionalism, skill, and eye cannot be matched. Their photos are unique to each couple, wedding aesthetic, and location. Kevin and Katie work as a perfect team and really took care of us and our families before, during and after our wedding and reception. Their prices are fair, and the product you get is so outstanding, I could never put it into words. We have memories for a lifetime, as Kevin and Katie didn't just take beautiful posed photos, but captured moments and energy in every image. I'll add that I work as a professional model and actress and therefore have worked with many, many top photographers and I'd put K Hulett Photography at the top of my list every time. Simply put, I'd never plan an event without them

K Hulett Photography 18

Reagan · Married on 10/21/2017

We can't recommend Kevin and Katie enough! From the moment we met them it felt comfortable. It's always an awkward thing to get photographed, but they put us completely at ease. They are a great team, and their vision of the space and how to position us and our wedding party was extraordinary. From the very beginning of the day through to the last guest leaving they were there. We are most excited to see the candid photos from the night. It almost seemed like there were four of each of them. They were everywhere capturing those little moments that you really want to remember from your wedding night. It's really remarkable how they were able to do all that while remaining so unobtrusive. If you want photographers that will really capture the essence of your day, Kevin and Katie are the best! Thank you over and over... and over! We can't wait to see yall again. Love, Reagan and Aaron

Jessie · Married on 09/23/2017

If you’re looking for a fun couple to capture all the special moments of your big day, K Hulett is the way to go!

Danielle · Married on 09/16/2017

I could not say enough good things about Kevin and Katie and we were so unbelievably happy with our choice to have them photograph our rehearsal dinner and wedding. From the second we met with them, we knew they were the right choice. They both met us the day before the wedding and we could tell they were really taking the time to scout the perfect locations and shots given they'd never photographed our venue. We found them through friends of ours who have used them and they were highly recommended, and I now can see why. Not to mention, they flew across the country and then had to drive all the way to the tip of long island for us!! Spending hours taking photographs can get a bit tiresome and quite frankly, make any groom a little antsy, but Kevin and Katie made the ENTIRE day so enjoyable and we are so thankful they were a part of it. We had a very large wedding party, which can be quite a bit for photographers to handle given there are so many people to juggle, but they made everyone laugh, comfortable, and the entire experience just genuinely fun. We were impressed with their portfolio but after spending the entire day with them, they completely exceeded our expectations. Kevin and Katie, words can't express how much we loved you! Thank you so much again.

Danielle & Joe O'Brien

Taryn · Married on 09/02/2017

From the moment we sat down with Kevin and Katie we knew they had to be our photographers. They are both so calm, confident, and in sync with each other. On our wedding day they worked tirelessly to capture all of the details, from the small meaningful pieces to our venue as a whole. When my mom and I we were too nervous to work the clasp on my necklace, Katie stepped in to help and reminded us of how special this day was. When my groom was nervous he might see me (we chose not to see each other before the wedding), Kevin was there with calming words and jokes to help. We had countless guests compliment them, noting that they took the time to walk around to capture moments with everyone and the details we put so much thought into. I'm so thankful we'll have those memories. Kevin and Katie were so accommodating, they made sure they took photos of everything we asked and even trekked into the dirt with us to capture beautiful photos in hidden gardens at our venue. They are truly amazing photographers, but even more so they are amazing people. Choosing K Hulett Photography was the easiest and best decision we made...besides marrying each other of course!

Kari · Married on 08/17/2017

Working with Kevin and Katie for our wedding was like spending time with a couple of uber talented friends! Not only did we enjoy their laid-back, friendly, and professional presence at our wedding events, but we have also been thrilled with the quality of the photos we've seen. The value is definitely there with these two. We feel so grateful to have found them at the recommendation of a friend. Kevin and Katie work seamlessly as a team and they somehow managed to be perfectly, unobtrusively everywhere during our wedding! This left us feeling confident that not a moment would be missed. Without prompting, they not only captured photos but also even captured a video of a very special moment of the two of us during a slow dance to our "song" from high school. Along with the photos, this video is something we will cherish forever! We can't say enough good things about Kevin and Katie. They truly go above and beyond to do whatever they can to make your day absolutely unforgettable. We recommend Kevin and Katie without hesitation--any bride and groom would be lucky to have their wedding captured by this lovely, pro team!

Matt · Married on 07/15/2017

My wife and I could not have had better photographers for our wedding. They went above and beyond, and weren't just photographers but became friends who helped make the wedding as successful as it was.
    We ended up doing a backyard wedding at our home, and looking back at the pictures, it looked like we were at a beautiful venue (we did do a good job on the venue) but they captured all the beauty and time we put into it.
    We would also suggest having them both do the photographs, having them split up for the morning before, men had Kevin and the women had Katie. Being able to capture all those moments was amazing. As we have looked through all the photos it feels like we are living in real time through the entire album.
    Honestly we could continue on and on of what an amazing job they did, but I will finish with saying if you are looking for photographers to capture such an amazing moment in your life, I would suggest no one else. To where my wife has already decided we will be asking them to be photographers for Christmas photos, eventually baby pictures and Family Portraits to come in the future.
    Thank you Kevin and Katie for capturing our wedding and letting us relive it everyday we look through them.

Sincerely,

Matt & Drrue

K Hulett Photography 19

Dani · Married on 07/01/2017

These guys are dream photographers! They are fun, easy going, extremely professional and talented. We loved our photos and the overall experience. Highly recommend!

Callie · Married on 06/24/2017

Kevin and Katie are an amazing couple to work with. They were very responsive with all my questions and concerns. They were even willing to skype us while they were in a different state to address my questions before hiring them! These two can make anyone feel very relaxed on what can be a long and stressful day. We have gotten so many compliments on our photos! Kevin and Katie gave us one of the greatest gift we could have gotten on our wedding day by giving us memories we can cherish forever. We would highly recommend K Hulett to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Melanie · Married on 01/23/2016

As any mother of the Bride will tell you, I was on pins and needles for this long awaited day. Kevin and Katie were so easy to work with and made us completely comfortable. From the engagement photo shoot, to the meetings, and finally, the big day... Everything went exactly as planned. We have nothing but good to say about their demeanor and professionalism. They were very respectful of our religious beliefs. Rules that they were not accustomed to, didn't even phase them. Also, my daughter (the bride) is completely deaf and only communicates through sign language. Katie (especially) was able to communicate with her and made a huge effort to set her at ease. I'm very thankful for this, because it helped the rest of us to relax knowing the bride was able to fully enjoy her day. Kevin has a very artistic eye, and we benefitted greatly by having him on board. They both make a great team and work well together. If I had the choice to make all over again, I would choose Kevin & Katie ;) it was just an extra bonus that they were reasonably priced as well.

Suzy · Married on 05/19/2015

Kevin and Katie are an incredible team. Professional, caring, experienced and talented.

We hired them to photograph our elopement in Italy. They arrived at the wedding venue a few days prior to scope out locations to ensure we got the best possible photos. On the day, they were there from start to finish and even dealt fabulously with storms forecast all day! They are relaxed and go with the flow making the day fun and stress-free. In between rain, they managed to get a great variety of photos for us that we treasure more and more every day.
    In addition to the wedding, we also had a pre-wedding shoot in Milan and Katie fitted in a mini boudoir session on my wedding day - these extras made it really good value for money.

Wouldn't hesitate in recommending K Hulett Photography to anyone, internationally. They are super lovely and produce timeless and beautiful images. We wished they lived closer to us in Australia so that we could hire them more often!

Megan · Married on 04/24/2015

If you want memories of one of the biggest days of your life, you'll want Kevin and Katie there to capture those memories. Their photographs aren't simply pictures of your wedding, they are your biggest moments turned into artwork, something you'll treasure for the rest of your life. They are a dynamic couple who are the ultimate professionals and will put you at ease! There are none better!

Meghan · Married on 04/18/2015

From the moment I contacted Kevin and Katie about being our wedding photographers, I was blown away how professional yet how personable the whole experience was. They listened to our requests and truly captured our special day. I got the pleasure of having Katie with me at the beginning of the day, and right from the start she felt like an old friend. She understood my vision and made it come alive in the photos. My wonderful husband, who hates having his photo taken, was extremely pleased with how fun and enjoyable it truly was to have Katie and Kevin take our photos. The moment we received our pictures, I knew we had made the right choice having Katie and Kevin photograph our wedding. Words can not describe how much these pictures are cherished and how perfectly they captured our day. I want to do it again, just to have them photograph it again. Thank you both so much, from the bottom of our hearts. Your work is amazing.

My wife and I had several things go wrong on our wedding day. The wedding planner called off to play in a symphony, the DJ didn't show, and the rooms at the venue were broken down hot messes. However, Katie and Kevin managed to not only show up in the Ozarks in Missouri for our wedding, but, they came early to recon the venue, come up with a plan, and were courteous and professional the whole day. The pictures themselves were not only great, but, they captured the essence and character of our small little wedding at the winery on the hill. We were even able to coax Katie and Kevin into having a little fun at the reception by allowing us to take pictures of them. That was so much fun.

I highly recommend Katie and Kevin. They have great chemistry as a team and they have impeccable professionalism, yet, approachable and open-minded. Thank you, guys!

• ktv92284

Kimberly · Married on 11/16/2013

I cannot say enough good things about these photographers. I have been following their work for years and from the moment I saw what they could do I knew they would be photographing my wedding one day. Kevin photographed my wedding in Savannah back in 2013 and to this day people still talk about two things: how much fun they had and how beautiful our pictures are. My husband and I allowed ourselves two things to "splurge" on, the photography and the open bar. With that said, Kevin was still worth every penny and more. I will have memories to last a lifetime and every time I revisit my photos I am transported back to that time. Thank you so much for everything guys and I hope to see you only get bigger and better. The world deserves to see your work!

Mamie · Married on 08/18/2012

The photographs that the Huletts took from the day of our wedding were truly magical works of art! They were extremely professional, flexible and personable. They truly captured the beauty of our Sdirondack wedding and made us look like superstars! I have the most amazing wedding pictures because of them!

Erin · Married on 01/29/2012

Katie and Kevin are the BEST! We brought them to be apart of our destination in Mexico and it was the most memorable part of our wedding! They are so easy to work with and captured our day perfectly!!!

This couple is amazing at capturing the artistic pictures you are looking for without the snobby artist. I genuily am happy to call them friends.
    We had both Katie and Kevin photograph our wedding in Baltimore. We have continued to stay in contact long after the wedding. Our absolute favorite part of our day was the memories the Hulett's captured -bar none. So many of the photos were perfectly timed or impeccably staged - something you can only get with a true professional artist. Katie designed and created our wedding album, and has been our favorite pastime on our anniversary. The quality is amazing, and probably the best I have ever seen. The canvas print from their shop is of similar quality. I can not say enough.

Sallie · Married on 06/04/2011

Out of the seemingly thousands of decisions we made for our wedding, choosing a photographer was the one we spent the most time thinking about and researching. We knew we wanted someone who would capture every single moment of our day in a way that reflected who we are as a couple. Kevin and Katie killed it. These two worked non-stop to make me the happiest bride from the moment we contacted them to request information. Not only are they the most adorable husband-wife duo of all time, their pride and enthusiasm for their work showed in every single picture they edited for us. Our wedding day started at 9 am, and they did not leave the reception venue until 10:30 pm! (Also worth mentioning that we had an outdoor reception and it was over 100 degrees that day!) It's been almost 5 years since we got married, and we still feel like we are part of the K Hulett Photography family. Besides marrying each other that day, working with Kevin and Katie was the best decision we made.

Mary · Married on 10/15/2006

Not only were my wedding photos completely gorgeous, Katie and Kevin are the kindest, most genuinely wonderful people to work with. I almost wish I could get married again just to have an excuse to hang out with them. The amount of thought and creativity they put into every detail of their work is just incredible.

Derek · event on: 12/04/2015

I have utilized K Hulett Photography several times and could not be happier with the experience and with the photos. The entire experience was beyond my expectations as far as interacting with the Huletts and with the photographs from the photo shoot. I have never been more excited to get photos taken and to have their work hanging on our walls.

This particular shoot was done in NYC and K Hulett was able to capture us and the city in a way that we were not expecting. Cold not be happier with this company!