JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort Reviews

JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort 7
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 05/30/2019

Beautiful Pictures

If you want the most elegant beach in the US---go here! The pictures came out so pretty! The tiki huts on the beach are gorgeous. This is truly the most beautiful spot to get married!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort 12
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 11/02/2018

Absolutely amazing

This place is not only absolutely beautiful, but the customer service is second to none! We had a beautiful beach ceremony in November, and had to move indoors due to rain. They completely transitioned the ballroom into something beyond anything I could ever dream of! Staff made sure we are, and got extra appetizers. The venue, the food, the service, the rooms...everything is absolutely dreamy and with every penny! Thank you JW for hosting my dream wedding!! I'm ready to do it alllll over again!!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Kate · Married on 06/19/2018

We picked the perfect resort for our wedding! We had a small beachside wedding, and everything was coordinated so beautifully! Carrie (my planner) and Anastaysia, the hotel coordinator did a wonderful job of making my welcome dinner and the wedding stress free and beautiful! We had a reception dinner at Ario, the food was incredible. They went out of their way to accommodate us and were on top of everything. Top notch service!! And the location is simply second to none. Beautiful beach and perfect venue. A word of note: this is not a place if you want a real neat budget. We went well over budget (which was worth it to us in the end), but the little costs and fees do add up. Once again, highly recommend, but make sure you budget yourself appropriately.

Sent on 06/30/2018
    JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort 13
    JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort 14

Jillian · Married on 05/23/2018

We had a beautiful rooftop wedding at the JW Marriott in Marco Island in May in the Presidential Suite. Both our ceremony and reception took place in the suite with 40 guests. It was intimate and private which was exactly what we were looking for. Though we worked with a few coordinators from the Marriott due to position changes and people leaving the company, the planning process was easy and the staff was responsive to email and phone calls while I planned my destination wedding. The staff was flexible that day as the weather was changing constantly. They set up two spaces for us so we could decide based on the weather but ultimately stuck to our original plan of being outside. The Marriott staff was very detailed oriented and set everything up how I wanted it. I did not have a traditional wedding planner, doing most of the planning myself, however, our Marriott coordinator agreed to assist with the day of coordination, which was above and beyond. Keep in mind, if you choose to have a wedding in one of the presidential suites, it is like checking into a normal hotel room and we were advised to reserve the room the night before so we could have access to the room for set-up all day the day of the wedding, rather than at the check-in time for the hotel. This greatly increased the cost of our venue space but was worth it to not have the stress of waiting for someone to check out the day of the wedding. Also, if you are planning a wedding during sea turtle nesting season, external lights had to be shut off at 9 pm and music had to be off at 10 pm. Just some things to keep in mind, as our wedding was during that time and 9 pm came very fast. That being said, the Marriott is a beautiful property with lovely staff and amazing food. Our bartender for that night was wonderful and our guests had an amazing experience.

Sent on 06/12/2018
    JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort 15
    JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort 16
    JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort 17
    JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort 18
    JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort 19

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2018

I could not have asked for a more perfect venue for my wedding in April!!! The resort is gorgeous, the rooms are amazing, the food is wonderful and the staff (from bell-staff to event planning) is incredible! If you are thinking of visiting for a weekend or planning an event there, DO IT! Our event was made even more special because of our coordinator Frances Baumler. Frances is a true gem and made our wedding planning process fun and so, so special! I really cannot say enough great things about the JW Marriott on Marco Island!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Pamela · Married on 03/05/2018

We had the most amazingly beautiful wedding EVER! This resort is beyond amazing and our event coordinator was so awesome and helpful, Anastasiya.
    Thank you for a lifetime of great memories!

Sent on 04/10/2018
    JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort 20
    JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort 21

Alexis · Married on 02/17/2018

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the JW Marriott! It was an absolutely stunning location for my destination wedding. Frances was my event coordinator and was absolutely amazing! There’s not one thing I would change about my wedding! It was beyond all my expectations!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Jessica · Married on 12/16/2017

If I had to plan my wedding all over, I would pick the JW Marriott Marco Island Resort time and time again. I can't think of one thing that I would change. This hotel is AMAZING! We hosted three events with the hotel - Rehearsal Dinner BBQ on the Beach, Wedding and Post Wedding Brunch. Working with John Geiger was the best. He made everything so easy and carefree. He was beyond accommodating to all of my requests. and his response time was great for emails and phone calls. My mother and I visited the resort a few times to see the ballroom and walk the space and he always made himself available for us. We hired our own vendors from Miami and John worked with them seamlessly!!!!! Its as if they had all worked together many times in the past. The food was outstanding!!! My now-husband is a chef so the menu was of utmost importance. The Executive Chef of the Hotel helped us create an exceptional menu and our guests are still talking about it! The staff provided us with a personal server throughout the night who ensured we always had a drink in our hand and food to nibble on. The staff were so friendly and genuinely cared about all of the guests and wanted to be sure everyone was taken care of. I wish I could re-live the wedding weekend!!! John Geiger and Team, you made our wedding weekend perfect and we thank you so much for it. We will be back to visit VERY soon! -Jessica and Simon

Sent on 01/17/2018
    JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort 22
    JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort 23
    JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort 24
  • PhillyLindseyVonnC

Lindsey · Married on 11/17/2017

Absolute best venue to ever have your wedding at. We just had our wedding on n ovember 17th after having to postpone our sept 8th wedding due to Irma. They did everything in their power to ensure our happiness! Our wedding in november was nothing short of amazing! I would get married here over and over and over again if I could. We plan on going back every year from here on out!!!

Sent on 11/30/2017
  • F

farrah · Married on 11/03/2017

We spent our family vacation here in November and it was AMAZING!!!! We have stayed before but the rest of our family were staying for the first time. They absolutely loved everything about it! THANK YOU so much for making our vacation so memorable. We will definitely be back :)

Sent on 12/05/2017

Diane · Married on 10/07/2017

I can’t say enough about the service and location of the JW Marriott, Marco Island. You won’t be disappointed in the venue. Everything took place outside, wedding, cocktail reception, dinner and dancing. Our guests raved about the food, which was outstanding, and the facilities. This was a destination wedding and John Geiger out event coordinator did an excellent job in all fa ets of planning and executing our weekend. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/21/2017
    JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort 25
    JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort 26
    JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort 27
  • I

Isabella · Married on 07/22/2017

We got married this July at the J.W. Marriott in Marco Island and all I can say is perfection! Our event coordinator Anastasiya helped us for a year - from the moment we signed our contract to our wedding day. Everything we needed, every question we had, she was right there to help us. The Marriott was very accommodating to our requests and went above and beyond to make us happy. Anastasiya was also there to help us rehearse the day before. Our ceremony was at the beach, our cocktail hour was at the terrace and the reception was inside in a ballroom. There were a few obstacles such as rain on the day off, delays in our timeline and photo locations temporarily not being accessible but Anastasiya found a solution for everything and made our dream wedding happen. Some of our guests said that the food was the best food they have had at a wedding. I had the pleasure to meet our cook Richard and I want to thank him so much. Everything from appetizers (coconut shrimp, beggars purse, watermelon with feta etc) to the salad and main course (short rib, chorizo stuffed chicken, potato crusted red snapper) was delicious. Throughout the whole night we never felt alone or worried for even a minute. John stayed until the end to make sure everything is in order. Our guests were impressed how impeccable everything was. Thank you so much. It was truly magical!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Samantha · Married on 12/04/2016

I can't say enough great things about this place! We got to work with John Geiger and he made sure everything ran as smoothly as humanly possible. Between him and my wedding planner I didn't have to worry about a thing. And OH MY GOSH the food!!! It was ALL good (ZERO exaggeration). If you choose this place for your wedding you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Kim · Married on 12/03/2016

This is a beautiful venue with very professional and accommodating employees. Rachael was our event planner and she went above and beyond to help make everything easy and stress free. Great choice for a destination wedding.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Perfect location for our guests! They loved the beautiful setting, the restaurants and easy beach access. Thank you!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Jenna · Married on 10/10/2016

Having our wedding at the Marco Island Marriott was the best decision we could have ever made. Everybody there made sure that our day was absolutely perfect. We could not have been more impressed with the food, service, and venue!! Our guests could not stop raving about the beauty of the resort. The best part about having our wedding at the Marco Marriott was having Rachel as our coordinator. She was the sweetest and most accommodating person I have ever met! You HAVE to ask for Rachel if you are planning to book this venue!
    -Jenna & Anthony

Sent on 10/21/2016

Jess · Married on 09/17/2016

We recently got married at the Marriott and our day was better than we could have ever expected! We planned the whole thing from Minnesota, where most of our guests were located too. Everyone was blown away by how beautiful the venue was, and how great the food was. Alyssa was there to help plan things for the last year, and I really don't think I could have done it without her. She made sure our day was just as how we imagined. We highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 03/25/2016

Allison · Married on 06/25/2016

The Marco Island Marriott was simply "perfect". Our planner, Rachel, kept in regular contact to ensure details were planned in a timely manner. She was always enthusiastic and made us feel happy and comfortable. They accommodated several last minute requests without hesitation. And the only thing even more impressive than the complete professionalism of the staff, was the gorgeous setting/venue. We were treated so special on our joyous day!

Sent on 07/05/2016
  • Christy

Christy · Married on 04/08/2016

We recently had our wedding at the Marriott on April 8, 2016. I am so happy we decided to have a destination wedding. The day turned out perfect. Alyssa was such a big help through the whole planning process. She quickly responded to all my emails. She made sure everything was perfect and that we were happy the day of the wedding. Thank you! We also had string lights and tree uplighting for our outdoor reception and it was everything I wanted. Everyone keeps talking about how beautiful it was at the Marriott. It is a really nice wedding venue and I can not wait to see all the pictures!!!

Sent on 04/15/2016
  • User5207859 · 2+ years ago

We were married on 3/5/16 and planned our wedding with Alyssa from New York. We knew that we wanted a beach wedding and after searching the internet we came across pictures of weddings at Marco Island Marriott and read all he reviews online, (particularly on weddingwire.com). We knew right away that it was the place that we would marry. We had never been to Marco Island, and I was apprehensive about how the planning would go from long distance. I am excited to report that everything exceeded our expectation. Alyssa has to be one of the kindest and most helpful person I have ever worked with. She was always so reassuring, and kept everything and everyone on track and on schedule. Luckily the vendors that we selected had a solid history of working with the Marco Island Marriott, so that helped everything to run seamlessly on our wedding day.
    What surprised me the most about the Marriott was the high quality of customer service that we, along with our guests experience. Everyone that we encountered were so nice and helpful.
    All of our guests remarked on the great time that they had at our wedding. The exceptional food that was served. Marco Island Marriott has an extensive menu for weddings/events. I LOVE food, and I was so please at the taste and quality of food that was served at the wedding. Definitely surpasses the usual average food too often served at wedding. The staff were outbidding. very attentive to ours and our guest's needs. Special thanks to Jon and his crew that worked feverishly to make our reception great. The beauty of the hotel and grounds. The fantastic rooms (accommodation). The exceptional buffet at Maia.....everyone loved it.

Sent on 04/03/2016

Beautiful resort and all of the staff was so nice.

Sent on 01/11/2016

Absolute professionals! Deb was amazing at pulling together everything I needed for a destination wedding.

Sent on 09/04/2015
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 12/12/2014

Amazing venue! Amazing staff! Flawless execution from beginning to end! I don't know what else to say. Our coordinator Nina was there for us throughout the entire event. She was wonderful! All the event/banquet staff were so pleasant and accomodating. The hotel staff were so great also. Really I have nothing bad to say. Have your event here for sure!

Sent on 12/24/2014

Stephanie · Married on 12/06/2014

The Marco Island Marriott was the perfect venue for my December wedding. Most of my wedding guests flew in from New York and were BLOWN AWAY by the property and venue. My reception was outside on the Tiki Terrace. The staff at the Marco Island Marriott is out of this world. They are so professional, caring and go above and beyond what is expected. The Marco Island Marriott exceeded by expectations and allowed my wedding day to be everything I could imagine and more!

Sent on 12/09/2014