JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa Reviews

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 6
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 7

Lesliet · Getting married on 01/01/2020

Excellent!

The venue at JW Marriott is absolutely gorgeous and working with Keri makes the experience so easy and great!

T Feuer · Married on 12/19/2018

Terrific Experience

Leslie Lombardo is fabulous to work with because she understands the needs of her clientele. I would highly recommend using her in the future as she is always a pleasure to work with.

Priscilla Hatch · Married on 12/18/2018

Company Holiday Party

Exceptional service, amazing food, perfect atmosphere

Sent on 12/18/2018

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you Priscilla! Everything turned out so beautiful! I look forward to working with you in the future!
    Wishing you an amazing 2019!

Balbina Urrutia · Married on 12/14/2018

Balbina Urrutia

On behalf of Western States Contracting, we enjoyed our 2018 Christmas Party. Since this was our first event at JW Marriott the whole experience was great.

Sent on 01/07/2019

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you so much Balbina and we were so honored to be a part of your Christmas Party. Looking forward to the next one!

Suzan Roberts · Married on 12/07/2018

Great Party!

Leslie Lombardo was fantastic! She was communicative and if she said she would do something, she did it. I never had one stressful moment planning the party! Leslie is a great asset to the JW Marriott family!

Janice Sperry · Married on 12/04/2018

Great Reception!

We booked a quick networking reception. Tammie was very helpful with getting this put together so quickly. Food and staff were wonderful!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Hello Janice,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. I am so happy to hear that your reception was a success, it was such a pleasure working with you. I hope that is all works out and you'll be hosting another reception wit us in a few months.
    Wishing you the best,
  • Y

Yun Hwa · Married on 12/01/2018

Memories for a Lifetime

The initial contact to execution of the our wedding was flawless. Our family and friends enjoyed the resort feel to the property, the spa services, and the friendliness of the staff. The grounds are beautiful and relaxing and our guests were able to have the best of both worlds (beauty of waterfalls and lush greenery for the wedding and the glittery nights and shopping on the Vegas strip). Tammie Burneo guided us through the wedding process with her experience and infectious laughter. The catering and the staff was amazing. The chef was aware of severe food allergies within our group and executed meal options that were a beautiful to the eye and tasty. We also hosted a welcome reception the night before which help set the tone and begin the festivities for the weekend!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Happy New Years Yun Hwa!
    Thank you for you sweet words, it was such a pleasure and honor working with you and James. You looked amazing, and you were glowing with happiness! Please come see me if you come back to visit.
    Wishing you, James and your beautiful family an AMAZING 2019!
  • Linly

Linly · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Service and Beautiful Venue

JW Marriott Las Vegas was our dream venue and they exceeded all our expectations! Donna was great from the start and was always there to answer my questions and gave great suggestions! The day of went off without any problems and the ceremony and reception were perfect! Our ceremony was at the Garden Gazebo and our reception was in the Cascade Ballroom. The wait staff, bartenders, chef, banquet capitan, and AV staff gave the best customer service I’ve ever received! They were so kind and attentive and always had a smile on their faces!! The food was delicious and played beautifully! I can’t recommend this venue enough!! They will make sure your big day is the best day ever!! Thank you so much to everyone at JW!!

Kara Casey · Married on 10/19/2018

Wonderful experience

I had my wedding here and everything was perfect

Janette · Married on 10/19/2018

Ceremony and Venue

Keri was amazing! Our venue got canceled last minute and she was so accommodating and helpful throughout everything. She knew we were on a time crunch and still made that day the best one! Can’t say enough about the service and her team. Food was great and so was staff!

Sent on 11/07/2018

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

It was our honor to be a part of your wedding! Your vision was truly stunning, just as special as you are as a couple. We wish you many years of happiness and can’t thank you enough for choosing us to be a part of this dream.

Phylis Brown · Married on 10/13/2018

This was my second event at the JW Marriott and it was another wonderful experience!

Tammie was wonderful to work with! The food is very good and I love the room 6200, my guest love the view from the balcony.

J · Married on 09/29/2018

Donna, the staff at JW Marriott, and the vendors we worked with were excellent. Our guests very much enjoyed the resort, service, food, and overall experience.
    Highly recommend Donna and Nikki with JW, Lucia with By Dzign, and Matt with M-Place.

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Mr. & Mrs. Justin Thomas, Congratulations again! I am thrilled to hear your special day was excellent! It was an absolute BEAUTIFUL DAY for your WEDDING at our Lodge at the Lawn. Thank you for the shout outs to the JW staff and our vendor partners, we all greatly appreciate it. I wish you both all the best, take care!

Patrice Essex · Married on 09/25/2018

OneSight ParTee

Our fundraising event presented the challenge of a quick turnaround with lots of moving parts and many small details, all of which were met with service excellence from the JW Marriott team! Keri, our sales manager, was a joy to work with as all requests received a response of 'we can do that' or 'let's see how we can make that work'. A planner couldn't ask for more!

Sent on 11/06/2018

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you so much for hosting your event with JW Marriott. We had a wonderful time working with you and thought it turned out wonderful. Your organization made planning wonderful and we hope to see you soon.

Rena · Married on 09/22/2018

Everything was absolutely breathtakingly beautiful! The staff was fantastic and so helpful throughout the whole process!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 8
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 9
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 10
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 11
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 12

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Congratulations again Rena & Cole! Thank you for your kind words... So happy to hear you had a great experience throughout the whole process! Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos in precious moments. Thanks again and I wish you both all the best!

Maria · Married on 09/15/2018

Tammie was amazing! Being in another state it was so hard to get that one on one decision making. But no matter what questions or concerns i had Tammie always got back to me in a timely manner and made everything so much easier. Thank you Tammie so much for everything

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Maria it was such a pleasure working with you and Eric! You looked so incredibly beautiful the day of your wedding. Thank you for letting me be apart of your special day, you have such a beautiful family.
    Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and success!
    Tammie Burneo
    Catering Sales Manager

Nicole · Married on 09/01/2018

Thank you to the entire team for making our wedding spectacular! Planning a wedding from across the country was not as difficult as I had thought. Donna was very helpful and responsive to all of our questions and needs. She really helped me fill in a lot blanks, thank you Donna. The banquet staff the evening of our wedding was fantastic, making sure everything was to our liking and attending to any request our guest had. Thank you Devon.

Sent on 09/24/2018

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Congratulations again Mr. & Mrs. Woods! We were thrilled to host your Stunning Wedding here at the JW Marriott Las Vegas, all the way from Florida! Planning a wedding can definitely be overwhelming especially from across the country but so glad to hear it was a smooth process. Yes, I am also thankful to our banquet staff and Captains (Devin) who provide top-notch service. Thank you again Nicole & John and we wish you all the best! Cheers!

Maria · Married on 08/25/2018

Donna and her team we’re exceptional, handled and answered all my questions and concerns!!! I’m glad that I decided to have my husband’s surprise party with JW!
    No regrets!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Maria Teresa! Thank you again for allowing JW Marriott to host your husband's fabulous Surprise 50th Birthday! I had a blast coordinating with you and to see your husband's face as he walked in the Cascade was PRICELESS! Thanks again and all the best!

Vimmi · Married on 08/25/2018

Great experience. Well done. No issues

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you Vimmi! You looked amazing and I just loved your family. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special day!

Cindy · Married on 08/15/2018

Held our annual Anniversary Breakfast for the second year in a row and we were not disappointed. The service and quick responses to our needs were a couple of the reasons we returned to this location.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Cindy,
    It is always such a pleasure working with you, you are such a delight and our staff loves you guys. Looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Tammie Burneo
    Catering Sales Manager

Anthony · Married on 08/11/2018

Keri Macanas and the rest of the Banquet staff at J.W. Marriott did an amazing job in helping me put a beautiful event together in a very short time frame. Keri was very responsive, professional, helpful and did everything possible to earn my business. Keri is an absolute pleasure to work with and truly cares about creating a memorable experience for her customer from the planning phase to the actual event.

Mary · Married on 07/06/2018

We had the most memorable experience at the JW Marriott. I look forward to returning there again!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 13

Hello Mary,
    It was such a pleasure working with you. Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your special day. Your picture is so beautiful of you and Greg, thank you for sharing!
    Wishing you the best,
    Tammie Burneo- Catering Sales Manager

Shae · Married on 06/24/2018

Our wedding ceremony was simply beautiful at JW Marriott. I had visited so many venues and couldn't find what I was looking for until I scheduled a tour at JW Marriott in Summerlin. I met with Donna who is a great events manager. The first day I met her, I instantly knew that this was the right fit for me. Donna made my event planning stress free and easy. Her communication throughout the entire planning stage was great!!! She had every detail mapped out and ready. I never worried or had to do any type of follow up. She was always on top of it. All of the vendors that the Marriott use were so easy to work with and very attentive to our needs. We had our ceremony in suite #6200. The view is breathtaking. The wedding suite was beautiful and our guest loved every aspect of the venue. The pianist that was included in our wedding package was a delight. My wedding day was all that I imagined it to be and then some. The property has so much to offer. There are many waterfalls and the landscape is beautiful for wedding photos. I can't thank Donna and her team enough for making my wedding day a day to remember!!! Our guest are still talking about how beautiful our wedding was!!

Sent on 07/11/2018

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you Shae for all your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure assisting you on your special day! You most certainly deserve it. If there is anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. Thank you again and all the best! Cheers!

Michelle · Married on 06/03/2018

The JW Marriott in Summerlin was the perfect venue for my daughter's Wedding. Donna was outstanding from start to finish.

Sent on 07/13/2018

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you Michelle! The Wedding as Stunning! Thank you again!

Megan · Married on 05/04/2018

Everything from our ceremony in the Garden Gazebo to our reception at The Lodge was wonderful. Our town guests have told me on multiple occasions that it was one of the best weddings that they ever been to. I can say that the service, the resort and the amenities at the JW Marriott were why our wedding was so amazing! I highly recommend the JW Marriott to those who are local to Las Vegas or for those looking for a destination wedding.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Thank you Megan!
    It was such a pleasure working with you and Gordon. You two are such a sweet couple! You looked so amazing and your dress was beautiful, I can't wait to see your pictures.
    Wishing you two the best!

Kirsti · Married on 04/07/2018

The JW Marriott exceeded our expectations in every way possible. Their wedding packages are very reasonable for such a beautiful venue and for outstanding service. You definitely get what you pay for! It took one year to plan our wedding, and our wedding coordinator, Amberly (Senior Catering Sales Manager), was there for me every step of the way! She promptly answered every question I had and was on top of everything. The food was delicious, and the banquet staff was also very efficient and accommodating. The vendors included in our wedding package were also excellent (Harry O Productions and Peridot Sweets). The JW Marriott made our wedding day absolutely perfect, and I would recommend them to anyone interested in having their wedding there.

Sent on 04/15/2018
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 14
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 15
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 16
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 17
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 18
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 19

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Kirsti, thank you so much for the kind words! It means the world to me. It was such an honor to be a part of your wedding day! I wish you many years of happiness and love.