JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa Reviews

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 6
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 7

lesliet · Getting married on 01/01/2020

Excellent!

The venue at JW Marriott is absolutely gorgeous and working with Keri makes the experience so easy and great!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Annie Ossello · Married on 08/20/2019

Amazing location for our wedding reception!

We had our wedding at the JW and it could not have been a more perfect location for us! We worked with Keri from the catering team and she was amazing!

In the planning process, the team at the JW goes above and beyond to make sure everything is organized and ready for the wedding day. Once our guests arrived, they were overly accommodating to make sure everyone had the right room and there- they also treated all our guests with the most respect!

The reception was a dream. From the staff to the food to the bartenders- everything was truly amazing! No matter the size or price range of your wedding, the JW is the best place to have a reception. We are so glad we chose to celebrate our special day here!

Sent on 08/20/2019

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you so much Annie! It was truly an honor to be a part of your special day. The entire staff at JW Marriott Las Vegas wishes you the very best as you start your new adventure as husband and wife.

Paige Mcbrayer · Married on 06/18/2019

It was an amazing experience, the staff was very attentive and for being miles away . I would recommend the JW to everyone, it was my dream wedding.

I love everyone and everything about the JW and would recommend it to everyone.

Sent on 07/02/2019
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 8

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Congratulations again! So glad to hear Mrs. McBrayer! Your Wedding was Amazing and we loved how your whole party danced the night away! Cheers!

Ashley Reim · Married on 05/25/2019

Dream Wedding Come True

I was very nervous about planning a destination wedding. I explained my concerns to Tammie and she put me at ease right away. She sent me lots of pictures and helped me with ideas. When we flew in for our tasting I couldn’t have been more thrilled to see our ceremony and reception room the Parian is beautiful. Our wedding was everything I’d hoped for and more. The JW Marriott staff was very friendly and helpful. Tammie made sure every detail was done as I had asked.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Hi Ashley,
    Thank you for your sweet review! It was such a pleasure working with you these last few months. Please send me pictures when you get them back.
    Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Jamie

Jamie Dean · Married on 05/18/2019

Truly a Great Experience

I am so grateful for choosing JW Marriott as our wedding venue. From the very beginning, the team there was kind, professional and accommodating. The venue is beautiful and the grounds are kept clean and fresh (you almost don't feel like you're in Vegas). Our wedding was large with 260 guests, ceremony on the lawn, cocktail hour on the terrace and reception inside the Valencia Ballroom. Everything was very organized and they helped usher guests around the property seamlessly with each location being clean and beautifully groomed. Keri was our onsite wedding coordinator and she was AMAZING. Always promptly available by email or phone and continuously helpful, finding unique ways to bring our dream wedding to life. The rest of the team was great also with group room accommodations, the catering staff was friendly and made us feel very special, food was delicious. Our out-of-town guests loved the property as there is so much to do with the spa, the pool, restaurants and of course the casino aspect. I really cannot say enough great things. If you're looking for an all-inclusive wedding venue in Las Vegas with a fresh natural feel and a solid team to help make your day special - JW Marriott is the way to go.

Sent on 06/13/2019
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 9
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 10
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 11
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 12

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you so much Jamie! We loved being a part of your fairytale wedding and wish you many years of happiness as husband and wife.
  • kayla

kayla · Married on 05/17/2019

Guests raved "most beautiful wedding"

The JW event staff was amazing, but the real rock star is Tammie. She was always there for every question, every idea, and every visit.

From a guest perspective, my guests raved about how amazing the food was and said it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever been.
    I highly recommend the JW Marriott Las Vegas, especially Tammie!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 13

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you these last few months, I was so happy to be a part of your wedding! Everything was beautiful and you were GORGEOUS!

Wishing you and Phil so much love and happiness in the future.

• Anikó

Anikó Rádóczi · Married on 04/19/2019

Perfect venue for our wedding

Our wedding was perfect, the Gazebo was a beautiful spot for the outside ceremony, and the Cascade room was just absolutely gorgeous for the reception.
    The staff was professional and took care of everything we needed.
    Our associate, Keri went above and beyond to make the day special, she was responsive and very professional.
    We could have not chosen a better location for our Big Day

Sent on 05/16/2019
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 14
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 15
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 16

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. Your wedding was a fairy tale and we could not have been more happy to be a part of this special day. Wishing you many years of happiness as you start your new journey together.
  • Leanne

Leanne Crossley [Clark Hs] · Married on 04/13/2019

Many Thanks

The JW Marriott provided me, my husband, and our guests with an unforgettable wedding experience. From start to finish, Tammie Burneo, Catering Sales Manager, was such a professional but made us feel as though she was a life-long friend. She knows exactly how to make a bride feel at ease during the wedding planning phase and she definitely made our experience truly relaxing and enjoyable. The Thursday before my wedding, I was concerned about the weather being an issue because the entire event was outside. Tammie was quick to reply to my concerns and we ended up changing the reception, very last minute, from outside on the lawn at The Lodge (which is gorgeous) to an inside ballroom (which is huge and also gorgeous). In the end, I couldn't have imagined the day being any better. All the staff involved in putting on our wedding was incredible. We cannot thank them enough.

Sent on 06/26/2019
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 17
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 18

A. Vides · Married on 04/12/2019

Great Service and Venue

We are beyond happy that we chose the JW Marriott to have our event this year. Leslie, is such a great catering manager. She is very responsive, fast, and was able to make our event meet our needs. The service was wonderful, the food was delicious, and the beautiful outdoor views were the cherry on top of the event. Everyone was so helpful before and during the event. We really loved it!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Sally · Married on 03/23/2019

Everything was perfect!

Keri Macanas assisted us from beginning to end in planning our daughter and, now, son-in-law’s wedding at the JW Marriott. Keri was an absolute joy to work with throughout the entire process and I cannot say enough great things about her! Keri was prompt and thorough with her response to our very first inquiry and with every response to our questions and emails (many haha) thereafter. Keri made the process of planning a diy-decor destination wedding smooth and easy. Her attention to detail is unparalleled. She did not forget even the smallest idea or wish I would mention or convey on behalf of the bride and groom. During our stay and throughout the wedding week she repeatedly exceeded expectations. Keri’s team, including Emily (and her support team) and Devon were wonderful extensions of her top-notch service. The JW staff were courteous, polite, and helpful. The suites and rooms were lovely. The hotel grounds were gorgeous. I can’t thank Keri enough for her caring and beautifully-executed efforts that ensured our event would be everything we hoped and planned. I am SO happy we chose the JW Marriott and had the good fortune to work with Keri during the last year and half.

Sent on 04/04/2019

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you so much Sally for the kind words. It was a dream working with you and making sure that every detail that you put together was executed to perfection. Your vision was spectacular and I couldn't have been more proud to be a part of it. Thank you again for entrusting our team to make these dreams come true.

Bobibi Seed · Married on 03/01/2019

Special Event

Helped my Boss plan a celebration of life for his wife. We planned a booked in just two short weeks. Tammie was very helpful and answered all my questions. Event turned out beautiful, everyone enjoyed the slide show. Staff was very friendly.

Sent on 04/23/2019

T Feuer · Married on 12/19/2018

Terrific Experience

Leslie Lombardo is fabulous to work with because she understands the needs of her clientele. I would highly recommend using her in the future as she is always a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Priscilla Hatch · Married on 12/18/2018

Company Holiday Party

Exceptional service, amazing food, perfect atmosphere

Sent on 12/18/2018

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you Priscilla! Everything turned out so beautiful! I look forward to working with you in the future!
    Wishing you an amazing 2019!

Balbina Urrutia · Married on 12/14/2018

Balbina Urrutia

On behalf of Western States Contracting, we enjoyed our 2018 Christmas Party. Since this was our first event at JW Marriott the whole experience was great.

Sent on 01/02/2019

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you so much Balbina and we were so honored to be a part of your Christmas Party. Looking forward to the next one!

Suzan Roberts · Married on 12/07/2018

Great Party!

Leslie Lombardo was fantastic! She was communicative and if she said she would do something, she did it. I never had one stressful moment planning the party! Leslie is a great asset to the JW Marriott family!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Nikki · Married on 12/07/2018

Best Gala Ever!

Held a black-tie fundraising gala at the JW Marriott. The team did an exceptional job! The food was amazing, the set-up, AV, the room had the most amazing views. Keri Macanas, my primary point of contact, handled very detail, including many last minute AV changes and requests. I would highly recommend this venue and team for all special events!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Janice Sperry · Married on 12/04/2018

Great Reception!

We booked a quick networking reception. Tammie was very helpful with getting this put together so quickly. Food and staff were wonderful!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Hello Janice,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. I am so happy to hear that your reception was a success, it was such a pleasure working with you. I hope that is all works out and you'll be hosting another reception wit us in a few months.
    Wishing you the best,
  • Y

Yun Hwa · Married on 12/01/2018

Memories for a Lifetime

The initial contact to execution of the our wedding was flawless. Our family and friends enjoyed the resort feel to the property, the spa services, and the friendliness of the staff. The grounds are beautiful and relaxing and our guests were able to have the best of both worlds (beauty of waterfalls and lush greenery for the wedding and the glittery nights and shopping on the Vegas strip). Tammie Burneo guided us through the wedding process with her experience and infectious laughter. The catering and the staff was amazing. The chef was aware of severe food allergies within our group and executed meal options that were a beautiful to the eye and tasty. We also hosted a welcome reception the night before which help set the tone and begin the festivities for the weekend!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Happy New Years Yun Hwa!
    Thank you for you sweet words, it was such a pleasure and honor working with you and James. You looked amazing, and you were glowing with happiness! Please come see me if you come back to visit.
    Wishing you, James and your beautiful family an AMAZING 2019!
    Take Care,
  • Linly

Linly · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Service and Beautiful Venue

JW Marriott Las Vegas was our dream venue and they exceeded all our expectations! Donna was great from the start and was always there to answer my questions and gave great suggestions! The day of went off without any problems and the ceremony and reception were perfect! Our ceremony was at the Garden Gazebo and our reception was in the Cascade Ballroom. The wait staff, bartenders, chef, banquet capitan, and AV staff gave the best customer service I’ve ever received! They were so kind and attentive and always had a smile on their faces!! The food was delicious and played beautifully! I can’t recommend this venue enough!! They will make sure your big day is the best day ever!! Thank you so much to everyone at JW!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Kara Casey · Married on 10/19/2018

Wonderful experience

I had my wedding here and everything was perfect

Sent on 11/03/2018

Janette · Married on 10/19/2018

Ceremony and Venue

Keri was amazing! Our venue got canceled last minute and she was so accommodating and helpful throughout everything. She knew we were on a time crunch and still made that day the best one! Can’t say enough about the service and her team. Food was great and so was staff!

Sent on 11/06/2018

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

It was our honor to be a part of your wedding! Your vision was truly stunning, just as special as you are as a couple. We wish you many years of happiness and can’t thank you enough for choosing us to be a part of this dream.

Phylis Brown · Married on 10/13/2018

This was my second event at the JW Marriott and it was another wonderful experience!

Tammie was wonderful to work with! The food is very good and I love the room 6200, my guest love the view from the balcony.

Sent on 12/27/2018

J · Married on 09/29/2018

Donna, the staff at JW Marriott, and the vendors we worked with were excellent. Our guests very much enjoyed the resort, service, food, and overall experience.
    Highly recommend Donna and Nikki with JW, Lucia with By Dzign, and Matt with M-Place.

Sent on 10/03/2018

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Mr. & Mrs. Justin Thomas, Congratulations again! I am thrilled to hear your special day was excellent! It was an absolute BEAUTIFUL DAY for your WEDDING at our Lodge at the Lawn. Thank you for the shout outs to the JW staff and our vendor partners, we all greatly appreciate it. I wish you both all the best, take care!

Patrice Essex · Married on 09/25/2018

OneSight ParTee

Our fundraising event presented the challenge of a quick turnaround with lots of moving parts and many small details, all of which were met with service excellence from the JW Marriott team! Keri, our sales manager, was a joy to work with as all requests received a response of 'we can do that' or 'let's see how we can make that work'. A planner couldn't ask for more!

Sent on 10/29/2018

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you so much for hosting your event with JW Marriott. We had a wonderful time working with you and thought it turned out wonderful. Your organization made planning wonderful and we hope to see you soon.

Rena · Married on 09/22/2018

Everything was absolutely breathtakingly beautiful! The staff was fantastic and so helpful throughout the whole process!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 19
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 20
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 21
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 22
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 23

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Congratulations again Rena & Cole! Thank you for your kind words... So happy to hear you had a great experience throughout the whole process! Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos in precious moments. Thanks again and I wish you both all the best!