JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa Reviews

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 4
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 5

Mike Sanderson · Getting married on 11/05/2040

Great Time

Excellent time was had by all. Thank you.

Sent on 12/06/2019

Christopher Toma · Getting married on 12/31/2020

Amazing New Year Wedding

We were so happy to start 2020 as husband and wife. The Marriott was a wonderful
    Place to get married, the staff was so polite and the food was good. Tammie made sure our vision for our wedding was on point, we couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 01/15/2020

Rich England · Getting married on 12/20/2020

Great Christmas Party

We received so many compliments from our employees, they had a wonderful time and loved the room. We were hesitant on doing the Buffet but it was the right choice! The food was so good and the set up was so classy. We made lots of last minute changes and Tammie always accommodated us.

Sent on 01/23/2020

Lori Guion · Getting married on 12/08/2020

My Wedding day was perfect

I knew the first day I met Tammie, she would be the one to. Bring my vision to life. Thank you JW Marriott for everything. My day was fantastic!

Sent on 10/08/2019

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you Lori for taking the time to write a review. It was such pleasure working with you, I will miss you.
    Wishing you a lots of Love and happiness as husband and wife.
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Aylin · Getting married on 08/10/2020

JW Marriott is an outstanding wedding venue!

We had the most amazing wedding experience. Leslie Lombino was our wedding planner and she was our wedding angel! She went ABOVE AND BEYOND and helped to ensure that every detail was perfect. She responded to emails at 4am, gave us creative suggestions and ensured that we worked with the very best vendors in Las Vegas. We love Leslie and the JW!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Muniz · Getting married on 08/09/2020

Absolutely the best!

My husband and I had no issues throughout our entire planning process. This team was extremely helpful and made what can seem like a stressful time, a walk in the park. The entire staff was so helpful and worked with us in every way to make our special day just how we imagined it. Tammie is amazing, we will miss her!

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 6
    Sent on 10/08/2019

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you Sarah, I loved working with you these last few months. You looked so amazing and your second dress was gorgeous! I will miss you. Wishing you and Brian lots of Love and happiness as husband and wife.

• Michelle

Michelle R · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Exceptional Wedding Venue

So happy we chose to have the wedding at the JW Marriott. The day was beautiful and the food was outstanding. The service & staff was impeccable with every attention to detail at a five star level.

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 7
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 8
    Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Lyndzi

Lyndzi Phan · Getting married on 03/11/2020

10 out of 10!

Leslie is the best organizer you can ask for. Whether it be text, email or phone call - she's quick to respond. She has a contagious vivacious spirit especially when you're beyond stress about making the event as perfect as can be.

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 9
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 10
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 11
    Sent on 12/05/2019

lesliet · Married on 01/01/2020

Excellent!

The venue at JW Marriott is absolutely gorgeous and working with Keri makes the experience so easy and great!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Charles Sotto · Married on 11/16/2019

Daughters 50th Birthday

My Daughters 50th birthday party was a blast. I personally worked with Tammie making sure all my daughters wishes came true and it was everything my daughter wanted. The Food and staff was especially wonderful. We will recommend JW Marriott to all our friends.

Sent on 01/10/2020

Courtney Wende · Married on 10/26/2019

Our Wedding

The whole staff at the JW was phenomenal! They went above and beyond to exceed our expectations, and were more than ready to help with anything we needed, I can't say enough for how happy we are with choosing the JW.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Chae Lee · Married on 10/26/2019

Perfect Wedding

We worked with Leslie to fulfill the wedding of our dreams. She helped us from the smallest details to the overall picture for our big day. Our wedding ceremony at the Terrace followed by cocktail hour to the reception at the beautiful Valencia ballroom. I loved the preferred vendors we worked with which was included with the JW marriott wedding package. Ann was our florist as she perfected every detail I had asked for, Julie the event coordinator made sure to check on every detail and she helped me get organized and calmed my nerves down, Harry O was our DJ and photobooth vendor. I had to plan this wedding from the opposite side of the country, but Leslie made sure to have efficient and prompt email communications. She even text messaged me to ensure that she is working on whatever I had asked for. There was not a single detail that was not forgotten and she made sure to follow up with everything. She was truly amazing at her job and I am lucky to have worked with her. I would recommend working with JW Marriott especially with Leslie for any special occasions as they will make anything happen! THANK YOU Leslie & JW Marriott team for an amazing experience!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Joe Dronchi · Married on 10/19/2019

Do yourself a favor and make the J.W. Marriott your top choice for a weding venue

Vegas- Wedding capitol of the World! I am coming off a wedding weekend at the J.W. Marriott and I couldn't have planned anything more magical or thought of anything that I would have wanted differently for my Bride and I.

For Starters: My Bride and I knew we wanted to be married in Las Vegas off of the strip and surrounded in a beautiful landscape where out of town guests could enjoy something different, something that fit us and our budget. After setting off looking at other Venues, I randomly pitched the J.W. Marriott as a last minute alternate, as I am a Marriott Bonvoy Member and wasn't sure what the property would be able to accommodate. That is the only thing I regret- the waste of time in comparing so many other venues, total cost and actual value before we looked at J.W.

Here is where the Ship was righted- My other 1/2 was able to contact the Catering Sales Manager (Donna Quichocho) and tour the property while I was out of town. Donna provided a wealth of information and she was/has been amazing throughout one of the biggest moment's in our lives. I called Donna and asked to tour, coincidently, there was a bridal open house (no shame in my game, being the only prospective groom there) that weekend and I was able to meet with all vendors, tour the multiple wedding sites, and taste some delicious food. After that weekend- our fate was sealed, J.W. Marriott was our top choice and should have been the whole time!!!!!

The most important aspect of our wedding was that we wanted a beautiful ceremony, followed by an amazing party that friends and family would remember for a lifetime. the second aspect of importance was to set a realistic budget and not deviate from what we wanted to spend. Looking over the total inclusive packages that the J.W. Marriott has, there is something for everyone's price point.

Our Big Day: We chose to have our wedding at the Garden Gazebo, our cocktail hour on the patio, and our reception in Cascade. I can count on one hand how many times my Bride to be "bridezilla'd" me and wanted to adjust anything and everything. Regardless of the amount of questions, or changes requested, Donna was a total gem to work with throughout the whole process, and she was by our side on the big day, not only working on her day off, but enjoying the moment in time with us. she is part of our tribe!

Word's will not do justice in trying to describe how truly special our wedding was and how the J.W. Marriott team led by Donna Quichocho, our Banquet Captain Devin, our Servers Hector M., Maria A., Karen W., Pablo D., Celeste H., Rosa G., Margara H., and Rosa F. made our guests feel like family and captured the moment in time we were striving to achieve. From the lush beautiful grounds of the J.W., to the wonderfully flavored fall apart in your mouth Short Rib, the servers flowing libations to guests without them ever asking for a refill, and the ability of all team members willing to accommodate requests at a moment’s notice- it was a over the top, simple party that allowed 3 families to become united- My Wife's, Mine, and the J.W. Marriott Family. Our guests stated that this was the standard for all future weddings! Some said it was the best wedding ever, and all guests stated that it was the funnest wedding they have been to in years! they couldn’t stop talking about how gorgeous the venue was, and how amazing everything from servers, staff, food, drinks, décor, to the Mariachi band and photographers for our big day. I tell you, nothing will ever top this day for us, and our guests 😊

If you have read any questionable reviews as I made the mistake of doing on other sites, please disregard and take a look for yourself, you will not be disappointed, but rather amazed!

Helpful tip: have your Champagne Brunch for the follow up to the Wedding at the Season Buffet at the JW and ask for “Lucy’s” section! I planned for 20 and 41 people attended, the staff was great to help us adjust, the food was on point, mimosas were flowing and memories were shared from the magical night before. Lucy even sang us a song as newlyweds…..

J.W. Marriott, where our adventure started!

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 12
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 13
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 14
    Sent on 10/30/2019

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Mr. & Mrs. Dronchi! I am graciously honored and humbled by this amazing review for myself and especially to our amazing JW Marriott staff that rarely receives the recognition they deserve. We are over the moon on how stunning and fun your wedding was. This review is the ultimate tip we could ever receive so THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Congratulations again!

Jen Murray · Married on 10/13/2019

Amazing Day

Living out of the Country I worried about planning my wedding. Tammie always got back to me right away and helped connect me with the right vendors..
    Everything turned out wonderful
    And I couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 12/26/2019

Kayla Tuggle · Married on 10/12/2019

The best experience!!

Tammie is truly one of a kind!! We were so insanely lucky to have her as our coordinator. She will do anything for you at the drop of a hat. She’s not only incredibly professional at what she does, she’s also super fun, hilarious, sweet and is always in your corner! I couldn’t brag about her more!

Sent on 01/04/2020

Margie Gamon · Married on 10/02/2019

Successful Reception

Wonderful reception, looking forward to next year.

Sent on 01/06/2020

Maggie Gamon · Married on 10/02/2019

Wonderful Reception

Our attendees had a wonderful day of golfing at our tournament, and then headed to the JW Marriott for a cocktail reception. The food was wonderful and the patio with the beautiful waterfall was beautiful. This was a quick booking and our coordinator Tammy helped make it happen with great communication. Looking forward to next year!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Lauren Albert · Married on 09/21/2019

Maid of Honor at my best friends wedding

My best friend got married at the JW last weekend and they did a phenomenal job! Leslie was great and everything went off without a hitch. This is the perfect place to get married! Beautiful, spacious and extremely accommodating.

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Danny

Danny Pooni · Married on 09/15/2019

Fantastic staff!

The entire staff was amazing and very attentive throughout the whole process. We especially want to thank Leslie.....her thoughtfulness, planning, and clear communication made the entire event unbelievable.

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Raquel

Raquel Gomes Dos Santos · Married on 09/05/2019

Everything we dreamed of....

Our wedding was everything that we dreamed of and a whole lot more! Tammie was amazing every step of the way and nothing was ever a problem or too much effort to accommodate us. We can not thank Tammie or the JW Marriott enough for making our day truly magical.

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 15
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 16
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 17
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 18
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 19
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 20
    Sent on 10/12/2019

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you Raquel and Chris! It was such a pleasure working with you both. Thank you for allowing me to apart of your special day!
    Wishing you lots of love and happiness as husband and wife.

Tammie Burneo
    Catering Sales Manager

Annie Ossello · Married on 08/20/2019

Amazing location for our wedding reception!

We had our wedding at the JW and it could not have been a more perfect location for us! We worked with Keri from the catering team and she was amazing!

In the planning process, the team at the JW goes above and beyond to make sure everything is organized and ready for the wedding day. Once our guests arrived, they were overly accommodating to make sure everyone had the right room and there- they also treated all our guests with the most respect!

The reception was a dream. From the staff to the food to the bartenders- everything was truly amazing! No matter the size or price range of your wedding, the JW is the best place to have a reception. We are so glad we chose to celebrate our special day here!

Sent on 08/20/2019

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you so much Annie! It was truly an honor to be a part of your special day. The entire staff at JW Marriott Las Vegas wishes you the very best as you start your new adventure as husband and wife.

Tia Rhodes · Married on 07/17/2019

Awards Breakfast

We had a great time and the associates loved it!
    This is our third time hosting our awards breakfast at JW Marriott and they never disappoint. Thank you Tammie for always meeting our needs

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • U

Unlv School Of Dental Medicine · Married on 07/12/2019

Excellent - genuinely exceeded all expectations

From the start of the planning of the event Keri Macanas was beyond helpful and a pleasure to deal with, extremely knowledgeable and professional in all aspects even up until the night of our event. The venue breathtaking and elegant. Everything exceeded our expectations. We would like to acknowledge the Banquet Captain (do not know his name) who was cool under pressure, resourceful, helpful and most accommodating.

Sent on 01/02/2020

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your Gala each year! We love working with the UNLV School of Dental Medicine.

Paige Mcbrayer · Married on 06/18/2019

It was an amazing experience, the staff was very attentive and for being miles away . I would recommend the JW to everyone, it was my dream wedding.

I love everyone and everything about the JW and would recommend it to everyone.

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa 21
    Sent on 07/02/2019

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Congratulations again! So glad to hear Mrs. McBrayer! Your Wedding was Amazing and we loved how your whole party danced the night away! Cheers!

Ashley Reim · Married on 05/25/2019

Dream Wedding Come True

I was very nervous about planning a destination wedding. I explained my concerns to Tammie and she put me at ease right away. She sent me lots of pictures and helped me with ideas. When we flew in for our tasting I couldn’t have been more thrilled to see our ceremony and reception room the Parian is beautiful. Our wedding was everything I’d hoped for and more. The JW Marriott staff was very friendly and helpful. Tammie made sure every detail was done as I had asked.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Hi Ashley,
    Thank you for your sweet review! It was such a pleasure working with you these last few months. Please send me pictures when you get them back.
    Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!