JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa Reviews

161 | Las Vegas, NV

161 Reviews for JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa

Mike S. · Getting married on 11/05/2040

Great Time

Excellent time was had by all. Thank you.

Sent on 12/06/2019

Lisa W. · Married on 02/03/2021

Above & Beyond Wedding Experience!

If you want a seamless, stress-free, enjoyable, stunningly beautiful wedding with great food and exceptional service, do yourself a favor and book at JW Marriott! Your entire experience will be smooth and fun. Our experience started with touring and booking with our Sales Manager, Leslie. She is so knowledgable, detail oriented, and truly cared about what was in our best interest for our wedding from the very beginning. Aside from how beautiful the property is, we booked JW because we wanted to work with her as we knew instantly we would be in good hands. We are also so grateful that she introduced us to our amazing Wedding Planner, Brittany! Leslie and the Chef prepared a gorgeous and absolutely delicious tasting for us a few months out which got us even more excited for the wedding day. When the day came, we were taken care of, welcomed, and congratulated by everyone we interacted with at JW - from the gentleman at the check-in desk, to any staff we interacted with in the halls. (extra shout-out to the team that installed the hand sanitizers everywhere! It was noticed and so greatly appreciated!) The wedding itself was absolutely perfect in every way. The pool staff set us up in the cabana by the Garden Gazebo and made sure we had bottled water and everything was clean and private for us right before the ceremony. The guests appreciated the water service as they were waiting for the ceremony to begin. The Banquet Manager, Devin, was so attentive and kind the entire wedding. He went above and beyond to make sure we were constantly taken care of and had everything we needed. The wait staff were all so attentive and on top of everything in a very luxurious manner. Every single one of these people mentioned took such care in noticing and providing little details that made such a difference. We seriously cannot show our gratitude and appreciation enough for every single person from JW Marriott that was involved in our big day. We know that everyone played an important and special role - no matter how small - that came together to make our day perfect. Just THANK YOU! After this perfect day, we went up to our room and were surprised by the sweetest note, champagne, and strawberries congratulating us. The housekeeping staff had cleaned up the room for us (we got ready in there and it was a mess!) so that we could come back to a fresh room with the cutest towel doves on the bed and rose petals!! Again - the little details make the biggest impact and we will never forget our amazing wedding day thanks to the staff going above & beyond for us in every way.

Sent on 03/18/2020
  • Camille

C Frayna · Married on 01/16/2021

A real life fairy godmother!

Our wedding came out so much better than we could have ever imagined. I know planning a whole ceremony within 6 days of the ceremony date is no easy task, but Leslie and her team somehow pulled it off. My fiancé and I were more than pleased on how it all turned out! An outdoor ceremony wasn’t originally our plan (we had originally planned a church ceremony but with COVID, things got changed), though we are glad that things played out the way it did as the outdoor ceremony we ended up having was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I was even able to walk down the aisle to the song I have always dreamed of walking down to! We felt so spoiled with all the help we received, from Wedding Symphony giving us two coordinators, Sebastian nailing it with the timing of all the songs and sound effects, and the recommendations for getting flowers with ACS and having videography done by Memory Lane, who both were more than willing to accommodate for the change in venues and last minute planning. I was stressed initially, but once Leslie was on board and helping out, I felt so much more at ease. We cannot express how thankful we are to have Leslie and the JW Marriott helping us with all of this. Honestly, we initially went with Marriott because of how helpful and enthusiastic Leslie was form the beginning. We are so happy she helped us with our special day and will continue to help us with our postponed Reception!

And this one is for Leslie: THANK YOU AGAIN! You’re like our fairy godmother, helping make our wishes and dreams come true! :)

Sent on 01/22/2021

Christopher T. · Married on 12/31/2020

Amazing New Year Wedding

We were so happy to start 2020 as husband and wife. The Marriott was a wonderful
    Place to get married, the staff was so polite and the food was good. Tammie made sure our vision for our wedding was on point, we couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 01/15/2020

Rich E. · Married on 12/20/2020

Great Christmas Party

We received so many compliments from our employees, they had a wonderful time and loved the room. We were hesitant on doing the Buffet but it was the right choice! The food was so good and the set up was so classy. We made lots of last minute changes and Tammie always accommodated us.

Sent on 01/23/2020

Lori G. · Married on 12/08/2020

My Wedding day was perfect

I knew the first day I met Tammie, she would be the one to. Bring my vision to life. Thank you JW Marriott for everything. My day was fantastic!

Sent on 10/08/2019

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you Lori for taking the time to write a review. It was such pleasure working with you, I will miss you.
    Wishing you a lots of Love and happiness as husband and wife.
  • Erika

Erika Z. · Married on 10/17/2020

Our wedding at JW Marriott was beautiful!

Our wedding at JW Marriott was absolutely perfect! Keri and all the staff at Hawthorn Grill were exceptional. It's a beautiful venue, the food was delicious and staff were very attentive. Planning with Keri and preparing for the day was stress free. Thank you for being so attentive and taking care of us. The suite is beautiful and many beautiful pictures spots, very serene!

Sent on 10/21/2020

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Roman! We were so excited to witness such a beautiful couple start their journey together. Thank you again for entrusting your special day with us and we wish you many years of happiness.
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh P. · Married on 10/12/2020

Perfection

From the moment we arrived every single staff member was very accommodating. I’m generally a very picky individual and every aspect of my wedding day was absolutely perfect. I do not have a single complaint. I would highly recommend this place to anyone and would gladly travel back just to stay on the property. Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 10/13/2020

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you so much Ashleigh for the wonderful review and allowing us to be a part of your special day! You are truly an amazing couple and we wish you the best as you start your lives together.
  • O

Orlando C. · Married on 10/03/2020

groom & bride

Fenomenal experience with this group. I recommend using them.

Sent on 10/06/2020

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Cudal. We are so honored that we got to be a part of your special day. We wish you many years of happiness to come as you embark on your new adventure together.
  • Kimberly

Kimberly A. · Married on 08/10/2020

JW Marriott is an outstanding wedding venue!

We had the most amazing wedding experience. Leslie Lombino was our wedding planner and she was our wedding angel! She went ABOVE AND BEYOND and helped to ensure that every detail was perfect. She responded to emails at 4am, gave us creative suggestions and ensured that we worked with the very best vendors in Las Vegas. We love Leslie and the JW!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah M. · Married on 08/09/2020

Absolutely the best!

My husband and I had no issues throughout our entire planning process. This team was extremely helpful and made what can seem like a stressful time, a walk in the park. The entire staff was so helpful and worked with us in every way to make our special day just how we imagined it. Tammie is amazing, we will miss her!

Sent on 10/08/2019

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you Sarah, I loved working with you these last few months. You looked so amazing and your second dress was gorgeous! I will miss you. Wishing you and Brian lots of Love and happiness as husband and wife.

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 07/10/2020

Exceptional Wedding Venue

So happy we chose to have the wedding at the JW Marriott. The day was beautiful and the food was outstanding. The service & staff was impeccable with every attention to detail at a five star level.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Debbie

Debbie M. · Married on 04/25/2020

Our Wedding - Beautifully Done

A wedding during a pandemic, in a place where we didn't know anyone, with less than a months notice was not what we planned. When I called about the possibility of an intimate wedding on short notice,
    Keri Macanas, at the JW Marriott, Las Vegas, started out by returning my call after hours, on a weekend, while she was out of town. She took care of securing the Zen Garden for our wedding and securing top notch vendors. Keri was so responsive to ensuring our wedding was executed flawlessly. I can't say enough about her professionalism and genuine interest in making our wedding, what we envisioned.
    Thank you Keri and all the staff and a special shout out to the head gardener, who we randomly met and talked with. He put in a great amount of work and time in the Zen garden, when he knew we were getting married the following day. It was absolutely stunning!
    Debbie and Jose Leal
    10-10-2020

Sent on 10/17/2020

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Debbie and Jose...what a beautiful wedding celebration that was so special during these challenging times! Love prevails and we wish you years of happiness together.

Lisa · Married on 03/14/2020

Beautiful experience for our wedding

Great venue for our wedding! The ceremony was beautiful at the outdoor gazebo and the reception was very elegant and classy indoors. Food was fantastic. Was so much fun. Would def recommend them to any couple looking for a great place to tie the knot!

Sent on 04/22/2020
  • Lyndzi

Lyndzi P. · Married on 03/11/2020

10 out of 10!

Leslie is the best organizer you can ask for. Whether it be text, email or phone call - she's quick to respond. She has a contagious vivacious spirit especially when you're beyond stress about making the event as perfect as can be.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Kendell M. · Married on 03/06/2020

A Dream Wedding Come True

From start to finish, it was perfect. The JW team really has their game on point! Leslie was especially friendly and overly accommodating whether important or my petty requests. If you have an opportunity to request her, you’ll be more than happy for her to managed your special day too! There is so much I can say, but instead, trust me when I say that you will not have regrets if choosing a JW Marriot venue. The preferred vender, Harry O Productions which they recommended was so amazing as well. To the future grooms’ men reading this: I was able to give my wife her “childhood dreamt” wedding and owe it to the JW Marriott venue, staff and referred venders. They are exceptional and very great at what they do.

Almost forgot! We had a need for child care as well and can you guess? Another proffered vender “5 star sitters”, was recommended and unbelievably made the whole ceremony, rehearsal dinner and reception that much more amazing being able to have child care and have our kid involved. (They would walk him away if he had a tantrum and bring him back after he collected himself ).

I didn’t post a price because at the end of it all, we would have paid twice as much if we knew we were going to have what we did. We were pretty comfortable with the all inclusive package deal and didn’t add much and were still blown away! As newly weds we should be with each other, but are so blown away, we can stop talking about our wedding and our guests are equally ranting on about the perfect wedding and the honor they had to be present. That was our honor, but you get it.

I’ll post photos when we get some time.

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 02/15/2020

Tammie and the JW team are amazing🤗🤗

My corporate event at JW was amazing! Tammie is so great at what she does and made our experience so wonderful. The Cascade room is beautiful! Would recommend this venue to all!

Sent on 03/15/2020

Lesliet · Married on 01/01/2020

Excellent!

The venue at JW Marriott is absolutely gorgeous and working with Keri makes the experience so easy and great!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Charles S. · Married on 11/16/2019

Daughters 50th Birthday

My Daughters 50th birthday party was a blast. I personally worked with Tammie making sure all my daughters wishes came true and it was everything my daughter wanted. The Food and staff was especially wonderful. We will recommend JW Marriott to all our friends.

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Gina

Gina S. · Married on 11/16/2019

Perfect venue, Amazing, professional staff

I chose this venue for my 50th Birthday. It was perfect for my party. Water features outside, gorgeous landscaping, outdoor seating, bar inside, plenty of room for my 100+ party. Any questions I had the Catering Sales Manager Tammie Burneo was there for me. She handled all my concerns immediately and professionally. During my party the Banquet Captain Devin Shimomura kept everything running smoothly. Since I was busy with guests he made sure I had beverages, food and at the end of the evening saved cake for me. My party was such a huge success. I would highly recommend this venue, Tammie and Devin.

Sent on 02/04/2020

Courtney W. · Married on 10/26/2019

Our Wedding

The whole staff at the JW was phenomenal! They went above and beyond to exceed our expectations, and were more than ready to help with anything we needed, I can't say enough for how happy we are with choosing the JW.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Chae L. · Married on 10/26/2019

Perfect Wedding

We worked with Leslie to fulfill the wedding of our dreams. She helped us from the smallest details to the overall picture for our big day. Our wedding ceremony at the Terrace followed by cocktail hour to the reception at the beautiful Valencia ballroom. I loved the preferred vendors we worked with which was included with the JW marriott wedding package. Ann was our florist as she perfected every detail I had asked for, Julie the event coordinator made sure to check on every detail and she helped me get organized and calmed my nerves down, Harry O was our DJ and photobooth vendor. I had to plan this wedding from the opposite side of the country, but Leslie made sure to have efficient and prompt email communications. She even text messaged me to ensure that she is working on whatever I had asked for. There was not a single detail that was not forgotten and she made sure to follow up with everything. She was truly amazing at her job and I am lucky to have worked with her. I would recommend working with JW Marriott especially with Leslie for any special occasions as they will make anything happen! THANK YOU Leslie & JW Marriott team for an amazing experience!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Joe D. · Married on 10/19/2019

Do yourself a favor and make the J.W. Marriott your top choice for a weding venue

Vegas- Wedding capitol of the World! I am coming off a wedding weekend at the J.W. Marriott and I couldn't have planned anything more magical or thought of anything that I would have wanted differently for my Bride and I.

For Starters: My Bride and I knew we wanted to be married in Las Vegas off of the strip and surrounded in a beautiful landscape where out of town guests could enjoy something different, something that fit us and our budget. After setting off looking at other Venues, I randomly pitched the J.W. Marriott as a last minute alternate, as I am a Marriott Bonvoy Member and wasn't sure what the property would be able to accommodate. That is the only thing I regret- the waste of time in comparing so many other venues, total cost and actual value before we looked at J.W.

Here is where the Ship was righted- My other 1/2 was able to contact the Catering Sales Manager (Donna Quichocho) and tour the property while I was out of town. Donna provided a wealth of information and she was/has been amazing throughout one of the biggest moment's in our lives. I called Donna and asked to tour, coincidently, there was a bridal open house (no shame in my game, being the only prospective groom there) that weekend and I was able to meet with all vendors, tour the multiple wedding sites, and taste some delicious food. After that weekend- our fate was sealed, J.W. Marriott was our top choice and should have been the whole time!!!!!

The most important aspect of our wedding was that we wanted a beautiful ceremony, followed by an amazing party that friends and family would remember for a lifetime. the second aspect of importance was to set a realistic budget and not deviate from what we wanted to spend. Looking over the total inclusive packages that the J.W. Marriott has, there is something for everyone's price point.

Our Big Day: We chose to have our wedding at the Garden Gazebo, our cocktail hour on the patio, and our reception in Cascade. I can count on one hand how many times my Bride to be "bridezilla'd" me and wanted to adjust anything and everything. Regardless of the amount of questions, or changes requested, Donna was a total gem to work with throughout the whole process, and she was by our side on the big day, not only working on her day off, but enjoying the moment in time with us. she is part of our tribe!

Word's will not do justice in trying to describe how truly special our wedding was and how the J.W. Marriott team led by Donna Quichocho, our Banquet Captain Devin, our Servers Hector M., Maria A., Karen W., Pablo D., Celeste H., Rosa G., Margara H., and Rosa F. made our guests feel like family and captured the moment in time we were striving to achieve. From the lush beautiful grounds of the J.W., to the wonderfully flavored fall apart in your mouth Short Rib, the servers flowing libations to guests without them ever asking for a refill, and the ability of all team members willing to accommodate requests at a moment’s notice- it was a over the top, simple party that allowed 3 families to become united- My Wife's, Mine, and the J.W. Marriott Family. Our guests stated that this was the standard for all future weddings! Some said it was the best wedding ever, and all guests stated that it was the funnest wedding they have been to in years! they couldn’t stop talking about how gorgeous the venue was, and how amazing everything from servers, staff, food, drinks, décor, to the Mariachi band and photographers for our big day. I tell you, nothing will ever top this day for us, and our guests 😊

If you have read any questionable reviews as I made the mistake of doing on other sites, please disregard and take a look for yourself, you will not be disappointed, but rather amazed!

Helpful tip: have your Champagne Brunch for the follow up to the Wedding at the Season Buffet at the JW and ask for “Lucy’s” section! I planned for 20 and 41 people attended, the staff was great to help us adjust, the food was on point, mimosas were flowing and memories were shared from the magical night before. Lucy even sang us a song as newlyweds…..

J.W. Marriott, where our adventure started!

Sent on 10/30/2019

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa's reply:

Mr. & Mrs. Dronchi! I am graciously honored and humbled by this amazing review for myself and especially to our amazing JW Marriott staff that rarely receives the recognition they deserve. We are over the moon on how stunning and fun your wedding was. This review is the ultimate tip we could ever receive so THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Congratulations again!

Jen M. · Married on 10/13/2019

Amazing Day

Living out of the Country I worried about planning my wedding. Tammie always got back to me right away and helped connect me with the right vendors..
    Everything turned out wonderful
    And I couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 12/26/2019

Kayla T. · Married on 10/12/2019

The best experience!!

Tammie is truly one of a kind!! We were so insanely lucky to have her as our coordinator. She will do anything for you at the drop of a hat. She’s not only incredibly professional at what she does, she’s also super fun, hilarious, sweet and is always in your corner! I couldn’t brag about her more!

Sent on 01/04/2020