11 Reviews for JW Coordination

Destination (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)
11 JW Coordination Reviews

Working with Jamie was an absolute joy. Planning a wedding can be very overwhelming, particularly if, like me, you have no experience planning large-scale events, so teaming up with the right coordinator is super important. I am so pleased I was able to find Jamie and work with her to plan our wedding. We hired Jamie for partial planning, which included regular meetings throughout the 6 months leading up to the wedding, constant emails, a venue walkthrough, and day of coordination and timeline planning, including coordination of all our vendors. Jamie kept us on track throughout the entire planning process, making sure we had all our key vendors booked in and details arranged with plenty of lead up time, to ensure that the last few weeks leading up to the day were as stress-free as possible. Jamie's work on the day of our event meant that Josh and I didn't have to worry about anything at all- everything on the day was beyond a dream, and, if there were any issues we weren't at all aware of them. Jamie truly ensured we, and our guests, had the best possible time, and even made sure we had some food and cake brought to our room for us to eat at the end of the night! She made sure that everything was kept on schedule, without ever making it feel regimented. So many of our guests commented on how well organized our wedding was, and how much fun they had- no one was ever left wondering what they were meant to be doing or where they were meant to be. I wouldn't hesitate for a second before recommending Jamie to anyone looking for a wedding planner. If you are trying to decide where to allocate your budget, make sure Jamie is the first person you allocate to! Truly could not have done it without her. Thank you, Jamie!!

Profile Picture Ellie , 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Destination

We hired Jamie as our day of coordinator because she was a great value, and WOW was it the best decision we ever made. I'm super organized and type A person, so I had most of the wedding planned and ready to go, I just needed an extra set of (experienced) eyes on everything and someone to make sure I didn't have to lift a finger on the day and Jamie was all that and more. I can't begin to describe the issues we ran into with our venue's coordinator and event planning (that's for another review), but long story short, Jamie kept us sane. Without her guidance and support in the weeks leading up to and on the day of the wedding, I'm not sure our wedding would have happened.

Hire Jamie!!! She's wonderfully flexible and able to work how you need her to, but she was especially valuable for us in regards to experience in the industry, keeping us on track (and rolling with the punches) on the day, set-up/teardown, and being seriously tough as nails in getting what we paid for. She made our day amazing, and is a SERIOUS rockstar.

Profile Picture Celia, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Reception, Non-Religious

Jamie made my wedding an absolute dream come true and the entire planning process was stress free! She's both incredibly talented and so much fun to work with. I couldn't recommend her more!!!

Profile Picture Heidi, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jamie and Robin were our wedding planners for our wedding on October 7, 2017. I loved how Jamie helped to shape our vision and worked with my Mom and I to plan the wedding of my dreams! The day went so beautifully and perfect down to every last detail and it was so nice to just be able to enjoy the day instead of paying vendors or organizing details. Jamie and Robin were so nice and definitely found them to be an integral part of our wedding.

Profile Picture Noelle, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Jamie was the most effortless part of our wedding. She handled everything with care, really knew what we wanted and focused on making our special day stress free! We would have had to deal with so many little things leading up to the wedding and throughout the day itself if it wasn't for her. We were able to leave our phones at home and really engage and be present for our wedding because she was there. She is worth every single penny!

Profile Picture Shoshannah, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I cannot recommend JW Coordination enough. I didn't think about a thing on the day of the wedding, I just was, I had a great day and everything went perfectly. One of my friends has also enlisted JW Coordination and they are thrilled as well.

Profile Picture Diamond, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jaime and her team are amazing! They work with your budget and go above and beyond your expectations. You can tell his is what she loves to do and it's not just a job to her and she takes you and your concerns seriously. I would definitely recommend her to everyone! She's the bees knees!

Profile Picture User7626095, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jaime is so charismatic and giddy, she only makes you that much more excited for you wedding. Not only is she affordable but she also works with your budget and does her best to make your wedding day exactly how you imagined it in your head/dreams. She is always there for you 24/7 and answers all of your questions in a timely manner and her team is even that much better! She refers you to awesome people if you are in need of other vendors and I promise you they will not let you down! Jaime and her team made my wedding a dream come true and I'm just sad it's all over! Thank you again!

Profile Picture User7721141, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

JW Coordination was the first thing I knew I needed when I got engaged. Without a doubt, the BEST decision we made. We were working with a tight budget and big dreams, and Jamie made them all come true. Not only did she recommend BOMB vendors that came in reasonable prices that fit our budget, but she also help us focus on how to make our wedding dreams come to life. She was always on our side, but also helped us clean up some ideas to make our day flow even better. Through the course of wedding planning, Jamie was not only a planner, she was a therapist, a cheerleader, a friend. She was there for me while I snot cried in my car, calmed my nerves on the wedding day, made sure I was constantly well-fed and happy. Stories came out of the woodwork from nearly every guest about how incredible Jamie was. It seems like everyone had a special moment with her, but she somehow was always there for us, working behind the scenes to ensure perfection. Even my mother in law (who gave us the “are you sure you can really afford to spend money on someone who isn’t necessary” talk) fell in love with her and had countless stories of times Jamie checked on her to make sure she was ok.
There are literally not enough great things to say about Jamie. If I had to do it all over again, I’m really sure of two things. 1. I would marry my husband all over again and 2. I would hire Jamie (courthouse, beach, destination, anything). She would be there. If your husband/fiancé is hesitant (mine was too, he now gives Jamie an A+++ for her “above and beyond” service), tell him to meet with her. Jamie literally solved every problem we had, every silly dilemma over place settings and reception times. She’s an investment and she’s worth it. She will take YEARS of wedding stress off your life. It was the BEST to have her on the wedding day because I could just relax, take it all in, and enjoy the moment of marrying the greatest guy ever (which, in my opinion, is how it should be). THANK YOU JAMIE

Profile Picture Jaquielyn, 11/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I absolutely loved working with Jamie. We hired her as a day of coordinator. She was an absolute pleasure to work with. She got all my vendor information from me two weeks before the wedding and then I could just wipe my hands of all my vendors. She made the rehersal run smoothly and made it quick. She made sure everyone knew where to be when. We had a few hiccups in our wedding and we would have never known, although I appreciated her letting us know what hadnt quite gone according to plan because she already had the issue resolved at that point. We also had a decent shift in our timeline and she moved things around on the fly with no problem. She kept the pace of our wedding very well. We had plenty of time for everything we needed without feeling rushed.

Honestly I can't say enough good things about Jamie. I would have hired her for more if I hadn't only needed day of. 100% would recommend her to other couples getting married! In fact I already have! :-) She was my favorite of our vendors.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I found JW Coordination at the bridal bazaar. Jamie was amazing from beginning to end! She understood my style and expectations for my wedding day and was always super cool and calm when it came to those little bumps in the road that I wasn't happy about with the venue or the vendors. She talked to all of them and handled all the logistics so it really alleviated a lot of stress, especially since I was living in Hawaii and planning the wedding to take place in San Diego, CA at the time, all the while my fiance was stationed overseas. There was a lot of travel for me back and forth so she really played a vital role in making sure everything got accomplished, and kept me on a great schedule and reminded me of important stuff and checklists, and I am one of the best procrastinators ever! So grateful for Jamie and her wonderful skills making our wedding day a dream come true

Profile Picture Katrina, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)