Justin Kim Photography Reviews

Justin Kim Photography 6
Justin Kim Photography 7

JESSICA CHONG · Married on 09/21/2019

Easy and Wonderful

Justin and his assistant Andrew were on time, and in the business of weddings, there's no time to waste. They were quick and efficient and got so many beautiful shots for me to enjoy afterwards. Though they are quick, they listen to what you want and make you feel comfortable. The day was hot when I got married, but Justin never showed any discomfort. He is also very prompt--even when I would send an email at night, he would respond immediately. Thank you Justin and Andrew for the amazing experience and for giving me beautiful photos to forever cherish.

Sent on 10/12/2019

Justin Kim Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your awesome review Jessica,
    I really appreciate your review on WeddingWire also. :)
    Feel free to contact me anytime if you have any issues with photos or lost it.
    I hope you guys have a great life with your family and see you guys again someday. :)
  • Connie

Connie Jeng · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing photographer!

Justin is great to work with! We had him do our engagement and wedding photos and were so glad we picked him! He is super responsive and friendly and made the process so much more comfortable and fun for us! He was also very considerate and accommodating when we had weather concerns for our engagement shoot. Him and his assistants are all really talented and everyone was super impressed with how our photos turned out. Thank you so much Justin and I highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Hi Connie & Jonathan,

Thank you for your awesome review!! :)
    I really appreciate to take time to review on Weddingwire and I hope you have a great life with your family.
    Feel free to contact me anytime if you have any issues with a photo or lost.
    Thank you and have a great weekend.

Miho and Mike · Married on 06/08/2019

Incredible experience and so much fun. Incredible pictures we will cherish.

It has been more than a month since our wedding. Justin was an amazing photographer and he always responded to my text and phone calls right away. He brought Kimura San as his partner since my Mom only speaks Japanese. Justin and Kimura San have worked together as photographers for long time and their chemistry is fantastic. They are so great together and our guests LOVED their work. We felt so comfortable and kept laughing and smiling for the photo shoots.
    Me and my husband don't have many pictures together since he doesn't like pictures taken of him but with Justin, he posed like a model and the pictures turned out amazing.
    I totally recommend Justin to everyone!!!

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Justin Kim Photography 12
    Justin Kim Photography 13
    Justin Kim Photography 14

Justin Kim Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your awesome review Miho & Mike!! :)
    Please don't hesitate to contact me anytime if you have any issue with photos.
    I will keep your photos for my lifetime. :)
    Thank you and have a great evening.

Andrea Regio · Married on 04/28/2019

Amazing experience with photographer

We hired Justin as a photographer for our wedding day last April 28. I can honestly say that we couldnt have picked a better photographer because Justin was THE BEST!!! He was easy to contact and able to answer all our questions from the moment we first met with him up to our wedding day. He was assisted by Andrew and both of them were really pleasant to work with. On the day of our wedding, things got busy and hectic that I thought we werent able to capture all the smallest details but to my surprise when I received the photos, everything I wanted to be photographed was captured. I love every single photo that was taken. It was like re-living the wedding again just by browsing through the album. I also love how he edited the pics with the amout of exposure he used. I will definitely recommend Justin to my family and friends that needs a photographer for any of their events.

Thank you Justin for such an amazing job!!!

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Justin Kim Photography 15
    Justin Kim Photography 16
    Justin Kim Photography 17
    Justin Kim Photography 18

Justin Kim Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your awesome review!! Andrea,
    Feel free to contact me anytime if you have any issue with photos.
    Thank you!!

• Zelda

Zelda · Married on 04/27/2019

Incredible!

Justin and Andrew were incredible to work with. I hired Justin for my engagement photos and also my wedding. Both experiences were wonderful and the pictures turned out amazing! My husband and I are incredibly happy with them. Justin is very easy to work with, great communicator and he's super understanding. His work speaks for itself. I strongly recommend him and would not hesitate to hire him again.

Sent on 06/07/2019
    Justin Kim Photography 19
    Justin Kim Photography 20
    Justin Kim Photography 21

Justin Kim Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your awesome review!! :)
    Feel free to contact me anytime if you have any issue with photos.
    Thank you and have a great weekend.

• Hyemin

Hyemin · Married on 03/23/2019

So glad we found Justin for our wedding!

We are so happy to have hired Justin as our wedding photographer. He was so understanding and accommodating to our needs and preferences, was so responsive to all our questions, and was very professional and reliable on the day of the wedding. He was super aware of the schedule and even suggested a timeline for the group photos that would work better for our reception (which I am so glad he did b/c I don't know what I was thinking when I was writing out the schedule). Justin worked with his son Andrew for our wedding day. You could tell that they work together a lot and know what they're doing. They shot every detail to really capture our special day.

Justin is great at using lighting techniques to make your photos look beautiful and natural. We got our photos 5 weeks after our wedding; all 2000+ photos were retouched and sent in a memory chip. And he also created a webpage with highlights of the wedding day for us to share with our family members, which was so considerate of him. My husband and I couldn't have been happier with how our photos turned out. We highly recommend him for your special day :) You won't regret it.

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Justin Kim Photography 29
    Justin Kim Photography 30

Megan · Married on 03/09/2019

Awesome photos!

We just received our photos from the wedding and we couldn’t be happier! They are beautiful! Justin and his son were very open to suggestions to ensure I got all the shots I wanted and then they also added their creative touches and the result was awesome wedding photos. Contacting and communicating with justin was super easy which helped calm the birdezilla in me! Seriously responds to emails either the same day or the next. We also received our pictures super quick after the wedding (about 5-6 weeks and there were around 3,000 pictures!). I would highly recommend Justin and his services to anyone!

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Justin Kim Photography 31
    Justin Kim Photography 32
    Justin Kim Photography 33
    Justin Kim Photography 34
    Justin Kim Photography 35

Judy T · Married on 02/03/2019

Wedding Photographer

Where do I even start?! I am so glad we hired Justin as our wedding day photographer as he was very patient, professional and very flexible with our sudden requests. He also had his son as his backup photographer which was a bonus! When we received our photos they came out great to where I wished we hired him for our engagement session as well!!!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 01/27/2019

Made my wedding a fairy tale

I am also wedding photographer, so I knew I would be picky in my choice- I loved Justin. He was fantastic, creative, and helped me capture some of my most treasured memories- and make me look like a fairy princess (and my husband- wow. Just wow 😍😭). Thank you.

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Justin Kim Photography 36
    Justin Kim Photography 37
    Justin Kim Photography 38

Rachel Lu · Married on 01/19/2019

Justin Captured every moment from our wedding so magically!

Justin is an awesome photographer! I was referred to Justin from our venue and I'm so glad we chose him for our engagement and wedding photography! He's very professional and hard working person!

He helped us the location for our engagement photo which was perfect and exactly how we wanted! His pictures are amazing and they are so beautiful! His son is also really good photographer too!! They capture the moment so well! We are not used to being in the center of attention but he made us feel so relaxed and natural! He's really good at making the atmosphere so calm and fun to take pictures!

When we got our wedding photos we almost cried because Justin definitely captured every moment that was so magical and special!
    Definitely recommend Justin if you are looking for a hard working, professional, and awesome photographer!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Hi Rachel,

Thank you so much for your awesome review!!
    Feel free to contact me anytime if you have any issue with photos. :)
    Thank you and have a great evening.

Gregory Gee · Married on 01/18/2019

High quality, affordable and unforgettable photos!

Justin was an amazing photographer. He made our wedding look amazing and gave us pictures that we will hang on our walls for a lifetime. He was on time, professional and fun to work with. In addition his pricing is very affordable and he goes above and beyond what is asked. We are very pleased with his work and recommend him to any wedding couple that is in need of a great affordable photographer! Thanks for your work Justin!
    -Michelle and Greg

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Justin Kim Photography 39
    Justin Kim Photography 40
    Justin Kim Photography 41
    Justin Kim Photography 42
    Justin Kim Photography 43

Simon Chao · Married on 01/06/2019

Exemplary service and craftsmanship.

Our experience with Justin and Andrew was such a remarkable one. Both were dedicated in their craft and second to none in their creativity. They are energetic and enthusiastic as well, often engaging the whole crowd. Justin and Andrew are a fantastic team. I very recommend x3.

Artistic, personable, professional.

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Justin Kim Photography 44

Kayla · Married on 12/29/2018

Awesome experience!

Justin Kim shot our wedding in December, 2018 as well as our engagement session. My husband and I couldn’t have been happier with how our photos turned out. Justin shoots with his son Andrew—they really are the dynamic duo! Creative, keen eyes and they shot every detail to really capture our special day. Justin is great with using lighting techniques to make your photos look beautiful without having to rely so heavily on over-editing/photoshopping/airbrushing so pictures look gorgeous but natural. We felt he really represented the real us and our happiness on the big Must use for So-Cal wedding photography—would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/09/2019
    Justin Kim Photography 45
    Justin Kim Photography 46
    Justin Kim Photography 47
  • Marci

Marci · Married on 12/09/2018

couldn't be happier!

I found Justin through The Vintage Rose. He is very easy to work with, responds quickly and has many ways you can pay, including Paypal which made it even easier to send payments. On my wedding day, he was with his assistant, who is also his son Andrew and both of them work very well together and even though it seems like they are taking pictures at the same time, each one is getting a different angle so you really end up with seeing everything. I was able to actually see all the moments from my wedding because of the pictures. He sent them on a drive through the mail and there was over 1,500 pictures! It was amazing and so worth the money, especially because he actually edits them all so you really are getting the best. I was more than happy with what I received and even more so with what I paid to get what I ended up with. I would definitely use him again if I needed a photographer at another time.

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Justin Kim Photography 56
    Justin Kim Photography 57
    Justin Kim Photography 58

Allison Kajimoto · Married on 10/20/2018

Justin is amazing and delivered the best wedding photos I could ever imagine!

From beginning to end, Justin was quick to respond and very easy going. He catered to my requests with no issues at all. My wedding was very laid back, and he adapted so well to a wedding like mine. I received around 2500 photos and loved every single one. His style is unique and unforgettable. He is very experienced and I’m in love with the photos. I STILL get comments about my wedding photos 4 months later. BOOK HIM NOW! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Justin Kim Photography 59
    Justin Kim Photography 60
    Justin Kim Photography 61
    Justin Kim Photography 62
  • Irene

Irene · Married on 09/03/2018

I love my engagement photos!!

I absolutely recommend Justin Kim Photography! Justin and his son took our engagement photos and they turned out so amazing :)

Sent on 03/06/2019
    Justin Kim Photography 63
    Justin Kim Photography 64
    Justin Kim Photography 65

Deborah · Married on 09/02/2018

Justin Kim and his assistant Andrew were PHENOMENAL! They are a dynamic duo and really take the time and energy to capture breath taking shots. My husband and I were amazed at the attention to detail and how responsive Justin is. He responds very quickly and is open to any ideas or visions you may have. I found an instagram photo he took of a couple at the same venue we had our wedding and simply commented, "wow, can we take a photo there as well?" Justin made sure we did and took so many great shots, it's hard to choose which our favorites were. We have been getting so many compliments on our wedding photos and people commented how hard working our photographer was during the whole event. Also, aside from his busy weekends capturing weddings, he sent us our photos within a month and even sent us a link so we can have a preview and show our friends and family. He played with some double exposure and the results were amazing! If you're looking for a reliable, highly-skilled, friendly & an enthusiastic photographer, I highly recommend Justin! He is so willing to go above and beyond and we are so thankful! Thank you Justin!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Justin Kim Photography 71
    Justin Kim Photography 72
    Justin Kim Photography 73

Adriana · Married on 07/13/2018

Justin Kim is not only a great photographer but he is also very genuine, caring, friendly & reliable. There are many great photographer out there but to have one who not only possess a talent for photography but also the passion & heart to ensure his clients have not only great photos but a good experience as well is a bit more rare. Justin gave us so many amazing photos from candid, artistic, poses & portrait. We are grateful for all the beautiful moments he managed to capture. Justin was everywhere something was happening, we looked up & there he was. It was reassuring to know that Justin was capturing every important moment so we never had to ask him to photograph a certain moment. He captured everything we wanted to remember. Amazing photographer & Amazing human being. His assistant was also top notch...

Sent on 08/10/2018

ana · Married on 06/15/2018

There are no words to describe how great of a photographer and perfect service he was. I found Justin through Instagram and am so happy I did. He is professional, responsible, and dedicated to his job. His job doesn't end at taking pictures, but instead he pays attention to details. He listened to what I wanted and followed through with all the details. I made a joke with my husband and said just like a puppy he was EVERYWHERE I was all night. He caught so many moments and photos that I didnt think would be possible. He really really wants you to be happy. He gave me an insane amount of high quality edited photos in just 3 weeks. I could not have been happier about my photos. I'm so happy I found him. You can truly trust him! If I could do it again I would pick Justin! I would recommend him to everyone!!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Mayela · Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing work!

I would definitely recommend Justin to friends and family. Justin did an amazing job on my engagement pictures and wedding pictures. Justin and his assistant are very talented and very professional. Thank you for capturing the best moments of our lives.

Sent on 02/22/2019
    Justin Kim Photography 74
    Justin Kim Photography 75
    Justin Kim Photography 76

Melanie · Married on 04/21/2018

Justin is not only incredibly talented but is amazingly easy to work with. The entire time leading up to the wedding, he answered my questions promptly and was so flexible and accommodating. You can tell he just wants to make his clients happy. The quality of his work is exceptional and the amount of photos you receive is insane: after your event, you will have thousands of beautiful photos.

Thank you so much Justin for giving my new husband and I beautiful photos to remember our special day. You are a gem!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Tori · Married on 04/20/2018

We hired Justin as our wedding photographer and we could not be happier! From the very beginning (about 10 months before the wedding) Justin was very responsive and was happy to answer any of my questions. He worked with us to get an idea of what photos and any poses we wanted captured and he really went above and beyond to get them on our big day. We got so many beautiful photos that I did not even know I wanted!
    Our venue required a specific license and liability policy and Justin was willing to get all of that taken care of for us, which was amazing, and such a huge stress relief on us.
    His services were very affordable and we got so much for our money. Both he and his assistant were snapping photos the entire day, and made sure to grab us for some perfect sunset photos. We received over 2,000 photos back from our wedding, all edited, and it only took about 4 weeks to get them all back (we even got a few preview photos before then).
    We were given ALL of our photos digitally (which was ideal, we did not have to order specific prints and pay extra to get our photos like some photographers). He sent us a link with the photos online and also sent a flash drive in the mail with full sized photos and offered to re-touch any photos if we were not happy with them (although we haven't found a photo that we don't love yet). Overall, Justin Kim Photography was amazing and we are so happy we were able to work with him. He captured our wedding and our memories so beautifully and I am so grateful for that! We included a few of our favorite photos in this review so you can see for yourself. We highly recommend Justin Kim Photography

Thank you Justin!!!!!

Sent on 06/29/2018
    Justin Kim Photography 77
    Justin Kim Photography 78
    Justin Kim Photography 79
    Justin Kim Photography 80

Peace · Married on 12/23/2017

Justin and his assitant Andrew are wonderful photographers. They did both of our engagement photoshoot and wedding pictures and my husband and I are very happy with all of our pics. Justin is quick to respond to my texts and emails and he caters to customers’ needs. He listened to my opinions and he was mindful of my taste while editing pics. Thank you, Justin and Andrew!!! :)

Sent on 03/09/2018
    Justin Kim Photography 81
  • F

Fern · Married on 07/28/2017

When searching for a wedding photographer, we were pleased to find Justin Kim through our wedding venue. We live out of state and Justin made the entire process easy and was quick to answer our emails. He was very patient with my large and boisterous family and made everyone feel at ease. We received our photos as promised and love the results. After the delivery of our photos, we received an email letting us know that we can contact him at any time if we need to adjust any of our images! He has great customer service and we highly recommend Justin, he is wonderful!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Kean · Married on 07/23/2016

Justin besides being creative and passionate about what he does, and He does it to PERFECTION. He is a Beautiful Soul...He is Caring, Focused, and Practical anticipating all aspects of the occassion and how to maximize and capture those precious moments, without getting in the way. I can't say enough good things about him and his service. I am the type of person who interviews and checks out many people before I come to a decision, and there is no question, JUSTIN KIM was my Best Choice. You Owe it to yourself to interview Justin and meet him personally, see his work, his passion and creativity; compare him to the other companies who want thousands for just "going thru the motions" and come to your own conclusion . You will never truly "leave" Justin once you meet him, because he is one of those individuals who besides capturing your moments, that you will have Forever, He will capture Your Heart as Well. Thank You Justin for a Great Job; Your Talent, Professionalism, and Hard Work are Truely Remarkable and May Your Destiny Unfold to Match That WHO YOU ARE....

Sent on 03/07/2018