Justified Love Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Tiffany
    Tiffany J. Married on 08/02/2020

Just what we were looking for!

Roberta was exactly who we were looking for! She was laid back, easy to talk to and understanding. We wanted something simple and sweet yet intimate and she gave us just that.
    M. Married on 07/11/2020

Lovely ceremony and ease of planning.

Couldn't be happier with our Justice of the Peace, Roberta Black. She was able to facilitate our plans and requests for our ceremony with ease. Her beautiful officiating was perfect! Family also commented on how lovely ceremony was.
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 10/19/2019

Roberta was awesome!

My husband and I selected Roberta to be the JP for our wedding and she was awesome! She listened to everything we asked for and was so easy work with. She was warm and kind while still being professional and getting everything done exactly as we asked for it. We got a lot of compliments on how beautiful our ceremony was. She totally understood we wanted a love based ceremony and did not want a religious ceremony, and she performed a beautiful Celtic handfasting reading for us as well during the ceremony. We would highly recommend you choose Roberta for your wedding
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 10/18/2019

So happy with our experience

Roberta is and was fantastic! I ended up finding her on the wedding wire. Early on the process of picking vendors I was so nervous about did I make the right choice will they deliver what I’m looking for. Well brides I am so pleased that I did hire Roberta. She is very professional and tailored our ceremony exactly how we wanted it. Very prompt with responding and answering questions that I thought seemed silly or stuff that I asked millions times but for got the answer she was there. There is something about her presence that just puts you at ease and feels like you’ve know her for years. Roberta showed up well dress and early the day of the wedding. So happy she was there to perform our ceremony.
    Emma Married on 09/20/2019

Everything we could have wanted!

From the minute we reached out to Roberta, she was fantastic. She responded quickly to all of our questions and she made everything very stress free and enjoyable. The ceremony was perfect, we couldn't have asked for anything else. I would highly recommend her.
    Jennifer Married on 06/01/2019

Roberta was amazing!

Roberta was amazing throughout the entire wedding process. She was very responsive and was always available to go over any details/concerns. She made our ceremony very special and I couldnt have asked for a better person to perform that important part of my day!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful Job

Roberta makes your ceremony a very personal experience and is very understanding to what you want to express. Everyone raved about her at my wedding!
    Patrice G. Married on 05/24/2019

She is absolutely the best

She did everything we ask her for and she was so sweet kind nice and her word was true and explain us to the T we will see her in 10 years God willing

• Kristen
    Kristen S. Married on 05/17/2019

Highly recommend!

We hired Roberta off a recommendation from a friend. Roberta was easy to work with and helped us with choosing readings. Both us and our guests were impressed by how well Roberta controlled the room. My now husband was so nervous he kept whispering during the ceremony. Roberta was a total pro and rolled with it.
    Morgan Married on 12/24/2018

Roberta is the BEST

Roberta had the natural ability to understand exactly what we were looking for without really having to ask. She has a great personality that makes you feel at ease, even when you are planning an event that can be very stressful. I would highly recommend Roberta if you are thinking about tying the not, I can't imagine anyone being displeased with her service.
    Jessica Married on 09/01/2018
    Roberta was amazing! She kept it short sweet and to the point, exactly how we wanted it! She threw a God in there for the older folks abut kept it secular as possible as we requested. She was professional and easy going. We were able to communicate with her and get a quick response. Loved everything! Thanks again, Roberta!
    Amber Married on 08/25/2018
    Me and my husband hired Roberta to officiate our wedding on August 25, 2018. She was punctual, kind and very easy to work with. We absolutely loved her from the moment we met. More importantly on the wedding day she completely made our ceremony come to light, by tailoring her role to fit us as a couple. She was a god send. A true professional. Our wedding would not of been as magical without her up there with us. We felt comfortable with such positive energy around us. She was perfect, and so was the day. Thank you Roberta!!
    Valentina Married on 07/21/2018
    My wedding was July 21, 2018 and the first thing that came to my mind the morning after was, "I can't believe how perfect our ceremony was." We owe that feeling to Roberta. Roberta was our officiant and from start to finish she took in everything about us, every detail we asked for (and asked not to have) and made it 100% ours. My husband and I had no idea what actually went into preparing for a wedding ceremony and Roberta met with us a few weeks prior to the wedding and laid it all out for us in black and white. She gave us easy steps for choosing the pieces we needed, gave us samples and suggestions. She checked in with me a few days before the wedding and again before I walked down the isle. She literally made the entire process as easy as cake.... (or dare I say as easy as....wedding cake?) All joking aside, I'm so grateful to have met and had Roberta be my wedding's officiant.
    Ann M. Married on 06/22/2018
    Roberta is great! Everyone complemented on how pretty the ceremony was! She made us feel very comfortable and relaxed. So glad we found her!
    Elizabeth Married on 05/19/2018
    Roberta is a pleasure to work with! She genuinely wants your ceremony to be YOURS and not a cookie cutter moment. She is easy to work with and gives guidance and advice when needed, but in the end creates a beautiful ceremony. I would highly recommend her!!
    Shavon Married on 05/17/2018
    Roberta and Rose run a 5 star service. From the first meeting with her we found her energy amazing. We knew we found the best place and best JP/Justice of the Peace in Roberta to share our day. Roberta, not only provided ideas to help us define our program but she also provided excellent guidance for us to write our own vows.

Rose was ready to meet our every need and some we didn't think about. Many of our instant pictures are thanks to Rose who stood next to our photographer and captured some mobile shots. THANK YOU ROSE!

If you are considering a JP your search stops right here....
    K. Married on 04/28/2018
    Roberta was great - the ceremony itself was simple and sweet, and throughout the planning process she was flexible, responsive, and very knowledgeable.
    M Married on 12/22/2017
    Roberta was great and super sweet! She was very flexible and available when we needed her. We had a small office ceremony and wanted something quick and simple, which is exactly what she gave us. I highly recommend!
    Damaris Married on 12/17/2017
    The ceremony was beautiful and the whole experience exceeded our expectations. It was refreshing to see how much Roberta and Rose enjoy what they do. They went the extra mile and made our wedding special and magical. Thank you so much!
    Dorian Married on 10/14/2017
    In search of a justice of the peace to perform a simple ceremony with short notice, I found Roberta Black and the Lydon Chapel. From my first inquiries, Roberta was professional and informative. She explained the array of marriage services she offers at the Chapel and elsewhere. The prices were very reasonable, and she was willing to schedule a ceremony with only 24 hours notice required. Our Saturday afternoon ceremony at the Chapel was seamless and beautiful because of Roberta’s kind, accomadating manner. Roberta’s experience, compassion, and professionalism alone-never mind the sunny, beautiful Chapel-far superseded my expectations for a low cost ceremony with such little planning. Roberta is amazing and I am forever grateful that we chose her as our officiant.
    Jason Married on 10/13/2017
    Roberta officiated our wedding last weekend on board the Odyssey in Rowe's Wharf, Boston. She was very friendly and professional. Communication by email was good, and our pre-wedding meeting in Quincy was relaxed. Roberta was very helpful in explaining the order of ceremony and helped us choose our vows, readings and ceremony at the end. On the day, Roberta was very reassuring and conducted the ceremony perfectly. Would strongly recommend to others! Thanks Roberta!
    Victoria Married on 09/23/2017
    We absolutely Love Roberta!! She went above and beyond for us!! We also had so many complements on what she said at the wedding, and people asking where we found her. Everyone was inspired by her! We are so grateful and lucky to have had her as our officiant!
    Chelsea Married on 09/16/2017
    Picking a JP to officiate our wedding was one of the toughest parts of planning our wedding. Everyone we spoke with was very intense. They all had their way of doing things and most of what they spoke to us about wasn't our style. From the moment I spoke with Roberta, I knew we found the right person to marry us. She was very opened minded on hearing what we wanted, she took the time to explain to us the procedure and helped us pick the right vows that suited who we are as a couple. When we met her in person for the first time, it was like meeting up with an old friend. She talked with us so she could get to know who we were, how we met and what we wanted our wedding ceremony to be like. She helped us come up with a ceremony that was the perfect combination of myself and my fiancé. Roberta had everyone laughing and crying with the heartfelt readings, vows that brought in some tradition from our religion and ending it with such a beautiful hand ceremony. Our wedding ceremony was beyond perfect, all thanks to Roberta and everything that she has done for us! We can't thank her enough!
    Karen Married on 07/08/2017
    Our wedding ceremony was perfect. Roberta is so sweet, friendly, professional and a pleasure to work with. My husband and I would highly recommend Roberta,
    Lauren Married on 06/02/2017

Caring and loud and clear JP

We used Roberta for our backyard wedding of about 40-50 people. She met with us beforehand and we picked a few vows and readings to get comfortable with the service. On the day of, she was loud and clear so that all guests could hear her (no mic!) and even made a few last minute changes!