Justices Arthur and Arlene Tatro Reviews

230 | Spencer, MA

230 Reviews for Justices Arthur and Arlene Tatro

230 Justices Arthur and Arlene Tatro Reviews

Rachael · Married on 10/20/2018

Couldn't recommend them enough! Sweet, professional, and incredibly flexible! They let us customize everything we needed and reminded us of the things we needed to do, which is much appreciated as these are the important details that would otherwise slip our minds. Book them!! :)

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2018

It was a beautiful ceremony! Very helpful from start to finish. Very personable and made sure everyone was comformtable and knew what to do. I highly recommend them to other couples!

• Z

Zach · Married on 09/22/2018

They made our day go as smooth as possible. Arlene even helped the groomsmen with their boutonnieres. You can tell they love what they do and really go above and beyond and really care about their brides and grooms. Would highly reccommend!

Taylor · Married on 09/21/2018

Art and Arlene were absolutely perfect! Our wedding ceremony was everything we could’ve asked for and more! I HIGHLY recommend them!

Bianca · Married on 09/08/2018

Art and Arlene were wonderful to work with! Not only did they essentially plan our entire wedding ceremony, they were super responsive and willing to make any changes we threw at them. Art and Arlene's love for one another really shows through their work with engaged couples, from beginning to end they sent out little reminders (rehearsal time confirmation, applying for marriage license, etc.) to ensure that everything went as smoothly and stress free as possible come wedding day. I couldn't have asked for better people to do our ceremony and absolutely recommend Art and Arlene to any engaged couples looking for Justices of the Peace!

Alyssa · Married on 08/31/2018

We loved working with Art and Arlene! We really loved the fact that we were able to pretty much put together our whole ceremony! Art and Arlene were always in contact with us, sending us reminder emails and calls. Our wedding day was perfect!

Christina · Married on 08/26/2018

Arthur and Arlene are amazing! Our ceremony was perfect in every way. They really made us feel comfortable and at ease with all of the planning. They were also very flexible, as we had made some last minute changes. Anyone who chooses Arthur and Arlene can see that they truly care about the couples they work with, and care about their happiness and making their wedding memorable. I highly recommend them :)

Stacy · Married on 08/24/2018

We can not say enough about Arthur and Arlene! Our ceremony was beautiful and right on spot! We can not count the number of complements we received on our ceremony! Everything was right on time! Wouldn't have had it any other way! ❤️

Stephanie · Married on 08/17/2018

We couldn’t have asked for better people to officiate our ceremony. Art and Arlene made our day go seamless with how detailed oriented they are. My husband and I wanted a unique ceremony that illustrated who we are. At our first meeting, we found that Art and Arlene were able to take what we wanted and turn it into an unforgettable ceremony. Our guests could not say enough about these two wonderful individuals.

Eugene · Married on 07/28/2018

Arthur and Arlene are true experts at what they do. They did excellent!

Chelsea · Married on 07/20/2018

Art and Arlene were fun, professional, kind hearted, and truly know what love is, no question about it. Art has a wonderfully soothing voice and really knows the details of your perfect day. He has a great book of suggested types of services which are easy to read through, customize, and really make your own. He is organized, sends reminders, and works hard throughout your wedding planning experience. In addition he is very flexible, full of wonderful ideas, and can read any couple to give them a perfect service.

michelle · Married on 06/30/2018

We couldn't have asked for anyone better to marry us! Arthur and Arlene are truly one of a kind. We were surprised by how much time, effort, and thoughtfulness they shared with making our day so special. We were absolutely blown away by how amazing they were and I would recommend them to anyone who is getting married!

Rachel · Married on 06/29/2018

Thank goodness I found the Tatros! They are the most welcoming and kind people I've met. From our initial meeting in their lovely home, to the rehearsal, to the wedding itself, they helped my day go off without a hitch. They answered questions I didn't know I had and helped guide me through the entire process from start to finish. I felt more like I had a set of wedding planners than just a JP.

Art performed the service itself but they were both integral to my ceremony. They made sure it went off without issue and so many of my guests gave compliments on how well-done the service was and how funny Art was. Every detail was taken care of, including making sure that his tie matched our wedding colors! Thank you, Art and Arlene for giving us a gorgeous, perfect ceremony.

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2018

My husband and I wanted a wedding ceremony that was unique and personal to us; Art and Arlene were able to help us make that possible. From our first meeting we went over all of the different ceremony options. The way they had everything organized made it really easy for us to piece together the ceremony we both dreamed of.

Art and Arlene were professional, friendly and knowledgeable throughout the entire process. They would check in often and send helpful resources whenever possible. At the rehearsal they made sure our bridal party, parents, and us knew exactly what to expect and what would be expected of them.

Planning a wedding requires a lot of time and effort, but thanks for Art and Arlene crafting and pulling off the perfect wedding ceremony was a breeze! They also handled all of the paperwork and had a mini copy of the marriage certificate for us right after our ceremony that we were able to take with us on our honeymoon for proof of marriage.

Melissa · Married on 04/20/2018

We utilized Art and Arlene's services for our 15 year vow renewal. From beginning to end the experience was top notch! I contacted numerous local individuals to perform a private personal ceremony during the day. They were the only individuals to contact me back in a timely manner and offer what we were looking for and more. They were extremely thorough (offering details I hadn't thought of) and very professional. We were presented with a lovely (unexpected) memory packet. Justices Art and Arlene offer so much more than a typical generic JP ceremony. We highly recommend their services, you will not be disappointed!

Michelle · Married on 03/03/2018

I'm so glad that we chose Art to officiate our wedding! Right from the first meeting he made us feel so at ease. He and Arlene walked us through every detail and made sure we knew exactly what to do and where to be so we were as comfortable as possible during our vows. They also worked hard to make our ceremony unique and true to us. You can tell that they take great pride in working with their couples, and that they truly "love love"!

Stephanie · Married on 01/27/2018

Art and Arlene were amazing! They were so helpful from start to finish. They provide you with all the documents you need to prepare your ceremony, get your marriage license, changing your name as a bride. Art helps you pick a ceremony that works for your personally from start to finish. We loved their ceremony options. Arlene was so helpful keeping us on track with completing the marriage license. We can't thank them enough for everything they did!!

Jamie · Married on 11/04/2017

I highly recommend them! Ceremony was flawless, they have experience and plenty of options for customizing the ceremony.

Kathryn · Married on 10/28/2017

They are amazing and wonderful to work with. Both are very kind and make your day so special and sweet. Couldn't have asked for a better ceremony!

Stacey · Married on 10/08/2017

I loved both of them!!! So understanding, warm hearted and just amazing! They seemed just like family and my entire family, now husbands family and myself loved them! I will be referring them to all those I know who are getting married.

• Kristy

Kristy · Married on 10/06/2017

We got married on Friday, 10/6/17 - Arthur & Arlene are truly the best!!!!!! They are the most helpful couple we have ever met with the whole wedding planning process!! Our guests enjoyed every second of our ceremony, from the humor to the heart felt moments. They were a joy to work with and made planning easy. I HIGHLY recommend!!

Brooke · Married on 09/30/2017

Arthur & Arlene provided the best experience we could have asked for. You can tell they are experts. They had so many options to tailor our ceremony the way we wanted it. They are professional and courteous and ensure your day goes exactly how you want it. Thank you Arthur & Arlene!

Lyasia · Married on 09/24/2017

If I could give them a million stars I would. I had my wedding at Salem cross inn on September 24th 2017 and since the very beginning meeting them a year ahead they have been amazing and attentive. We changed our vows at the last minute and they helped so much and were so accommodating. So professional but so kind and friendly. The rehearsal went great and they keep our big crazy wedding party in line like a breeze. Highly highly recommend them

Jeralyn · Married on 09/16/2017

Arthur and Arlene helped make our ceremony customized, comfortable and memorable. We feel our ceremony could not have gone any better thanks to their help and guidiance. We highly recommend them!

Jenastina · Married on 09/16/2017

Art & Arlene officiated our wedding on 9-16-17, and it was the most genuine, real and beautiful ceremonies EVER! I am not only saying this because it was our wedding either. It was customized to US. Our love, our life, our future. It was everything we wanted and more. Working with the Tatro's was perfect! They were knowledgeable, punctual, flexible and very professional. People complimented us all night and still until this day on how beautiful the ceremony was and how heart felt. Maybe it was a toss between our personal vows we wrote and the ceremony. But all in all, we couldnt be happier! We highly recommend The Tatro's!!!!