217 Reviews for Justices Arthur and Arlene Tatro

Rehearsal (5)
Civil Union (1)
Single Religion (1)
217 Justices Arthur and Arlene Tatro Reviews

Couldn't recommend them enough! Sweet, professional, and incredibly flexible! They let us customize everything we needed and reminded us of the things we needed to do, which is much appreciated as these are the important details that would otherwise slip our minds. Book them!! :)

Profile Picture Rachael, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Single Religion

My husband and I wanted a wedding ceremony that was unique and personal to us; Art and Arlene were able to help us make that possible. From our first meeting we went over all of the different ceremony options. The way they had everything organized made it really easy for us to piece together the ceremony we both dreamed of.

Art and Arlene were professional, friendly and knowledgeable throughout the entire process. They would check in often and send helpful resources whenever possible. At the rehearsal they made sure our bridal party, parents, and us knew exactly what to expect and what would be expected of them.

Planning a wedding requires a lot of time and effort, but thanks for Art and Arlene crafting and pulling off the perfect wedding ceremony was a breeze! They also handled all of the paperwork and had a mini copy of the marriage certificate for us right after our ceremony that we were able to take with us on our honeymoon for proof of marriage.

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

We utilized Art and Arlene's services for our 15 year vow renewal. From beginning to end the experience was top notch! I contacted numerous local individuals to perform a private personal ceremony during the day. They were the only individuals to contact me back in a timely manner and offer what we were looking for and more. They were extremely thorough (offering details I hadn't thought of) and very professional. We were presented with a lovely (unexpected) memory packet. Justices Art and Arlene offer so much more than a typical generic JP ceremony. We highly recommend their services, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Unique Services (Other)

Art and Arlene helped our wedding day run smoothly! They met and communicated with us beforehand (including friendly reminders and check-ins) to ensure every single detail of the ceremony was covered.

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Art and Arlene were amazing! They were so helpful from start to finish. They provide you with all the documents you need to prepare your ceremony, get your marriage license, changing your name as a bride. Art helps you pick a ceremony that works for your personally from start to finish. We loved their ceremony options. Arlene was so helpful keeping us on track with completing the marriage license. We can't thank them enough for everything they did!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

I highly recommend them! Ceremony was flawless, they have experience and plenty of options for customizing the ceremony.

Profile Picture Jamie, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

They are amazing and wonderful to work with. Both are very kind and make your day so special and sweet. Couldn't have asked for a better ceremony!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I loved both of them!!! So understanding, warm hearted and just amazing! They seemed just like family and my entire family, now husbands family and myself loved them! I will be referring them to all those I know who are getting married.

Profile Picture Stacey, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

We got married on Friday, 10/6/17 - Arthur & Arlene are truly the best!!!!!! They are the most helpful couple we have ever met with the whole wedding planning process!! Our guests enjoyed every second of our ceremony, from the humor to the heart felt moments. They were a joy to work with and made planning easy. I HIGHLY recommend!!

Profile Picture Kristy, 10/6/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Arthur & Arlene provided the best experience we could have asked for. You can tell they are experts. They had so many options to tailor our ceremony the way we wanted it. They are professional and courteous and ensure your day goes exactly how you want it. Thank you Arthur & Arlene!

Profile Picture Brooke, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

If I could give them a million stars I would. I had my wedding at Salem cross inn on September 24th 2017 and since the very beginning meeting them a year ahead they have been amazing and attentive. We changed our vows at the last minute and they helped so much and were so accommodating. So professional but so kind and friendly. The rehearsal went great and they keep our big crazy wedding party in line like a breeze. Highly highly recommend them

Profile Picture Lyasia, 9/24/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Arthur and Arlene helped make our ceremony customized, comfortable and memorable. We feel our ceremony could not have gone any better thanks to their help and guidiance. We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jeralyn, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Art & Arlene officiated our wedding on 9-16-17, and it was the most genuine, real and beautiful ceremonies EVER! I am not only saying this because it was our wedding either. It was customized to US. Our love, our life, our future. It was everything we wanted and more. Working with the Tatro's was perfect! They were knowledgeable, punctual, flexible and very professional. People complimented us all night and still until this day on how beautiful the ceremony was and how heart felt. Maybe it was a toss between our personal vows we wrote and the ceremony. But all in all, we couldnt be happier! We highly recommend The Tatro's!!!!

Profile Picture Jenastina, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mr. & Mrs. Tatro were fantastic from our 1st meeting all the way until the end of the actual ceremony. Mr. Art Tatro made sure the entire ceremony was perfect, from photos, to the littlest details as to making sure none of my bridal party was chewing gum. Every second of the ceremony was perfect. Mrs. Arlene Tatro was there, making sure everyone took deep breaths walking down the aisle. She honestly calmed me down more than anyone before I took the 1st step. Everything was absolutely perfect and I couldn't recommend this loving couple more!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Art & Arlene are true professionals! They love what they do and make the ceremony process of wedding planning fun and as stress free as possible! They are like having the loving aunt and uncle you want to have as part of your wedding right there with you along the way. They take the time to get to know you and pay attention to detail. We highly recommend their services to anyone looking for Justices of the Peace!

Profile Picture Molly, 9/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Art & Arlene were so wonderful, professional and helpful! We can't say enough great things about them. They made our wedding ceremony Perfect! We would highly recommend them to any engaged couple looking for a flawless wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture Erin, 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Art and Arlene were great through the entire process!! From the initial planning meeting they were very detail oriented and very organized with the whole process allowing for easy stress free planning. Loved the fact that we could design/develop our own ceremony and personalize it however we wanted!! Would highly recommend them to any couple looking for an amazing ceremony!!

Profile Picture Elyssa, 8/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

The Tatro's are very professional and super friendly. Very quick responses, sending reminders along the way during the planning process. Their ceremonies are beautiful and unique to each couple. They are well worth the time and money. I would definitely recommend the Tatro's!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Arthur was the best. He was friendly, and we knew right away we wanted him to marry us. Whoever can put up with my husbands constant jokes is a keeper. He was kind, patient and accommodating to us. Our rehearsal was good and our ceremony was wonderful thanks to his help and guidance. We'd recommend to anyone!! Also met Arlene and she is wonderful. 5 out of 5!

Profile Picture Anastasia, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

They were very pleasant to work with! They clearly know what they are doing and walked us through the processes of everything that goes into a wedding! They are very organized and responsive

Profile Picture Heather , 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Art and Arlene were amazing from our first time reaching out to them until the very end! They are extremely professional and prompt. After meeting them for our first meeting we knew right away we wanted to have them at our special day! They sent us reminders and lists so we wouldn't forget anything :) we could not be any happier with our choice to use them and we can't thank them anymore for being a part of our day!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

A big thank you to Arthur and Arlene Tatro for performing our ceremony on Satuday! ! My now husband and I heard so many great reviews and we instantly knew they were perfect for the job! We had decided to have a small ceremony with our two daughters and ourselves..Arthur and Arlene had welcomed us into their home and it was the most beautiful ceremony! Arlene helped us with our two little princesses ( who happened to be getting into everything at the time lol ) and Arthur had created the perfect ceremony for us! I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone and everyone!
Thank you again!!!!
Ashley and Scott Stewart

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

You will never go wrong with the Tatros. The justice of peace is very flexible and professional. His wife is very nice like her husband. They know their job, and do it better. They are the Best!

Profile Picture Joyce, 5/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Booking Art and Arlene was one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding. They made our wedding so special and worked with us for months in advance so that we got exactly what we wanted. I could not recommend these two more, they will make your wedding a wonderful experience.

Profile Picture Mark, 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Art and Arlene were wonderful to work with. They made the ceremony process so simple yet personalized. They are very organized and help to keep you calm during the last minute chaos.

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/13/17, 4 Reviews