Justice Lydon Reviews

Justice Lydon 6
Justice Lydon 7
  • Katie

Katie S. · Married on 01/20/2019

PERFECT option for small and quick legal ceremony before an out of the country destination wedding

Michelle is great! Super down to earth and easy going. We are doing a destination ceremony but didn't want to deal with out of country requirements for a marriage license. We decided to do a quick formality ceremony ahead of our trip to keep all legal docs in Mass. We were just going to drive thru ceremony but then an ice storm came and our vehicle changed from stretch limo to 4 wheel drive SUV. Michelle went over and above! She let us come an hour earlier and let us do the ceremony in the chapel last minute. It gave me the added bonus of my dad walking me down the aisle where he cannot travel to our destination. Michelle is really funny and was such a good sport with pictures. I strongly recommend Michelle for any ceremony. I definitely think the chapel is a great option for others doing a destination wedding that all the loved ones either can't travel or you don't want to deal with residency requirements etc. while in another country.

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Justice Lydon 8

Kristin and Hank Terribile · Married on 11/27/2018

Kristin and Hank

Roberta was so easy to work with abd a true pefessional. We wrote our own vows and she accepted them as we rhought we might be insulting her but she was happy about it. The venue was perfect for our simple ceremony but she made it so special and meaningful for us. We are grateful and thankful for her making our day special and we will always remember that day. We give her and the venue a place in our hearts that we hope other couples will have their special day with her officiating. Thank you so much Roberta.

Sent on 11/28/2018

A. Mccann · Married on 11/09/2018

Simple Elopement

We loved our service. Michelle is a sincere and lovely professional, who is warm and welcoming. Thank you!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Mengjie · Married on 10/07/2018

Michelle is really friendly and the chapel is so sweet for us.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Michael · Married on 09/22/2018

Michelle,was very comfortable to be around,and made sure we were ready for the ceremony.could not of been any better,thanks michelle.Mike+Colleen(Quincy,mass)

Sent on 09/24/2018

Christie · Married on 09/16/2018

Great JP, super friendly, good sense of humor, and reliable

Michelle was super nice and catered to the type of service we wanted. She was very responsive to any questions we had and took care of all the paperwork afterwards. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Lawrence · Married on 09/04/2018

Lydon did a great job. We had a beautiful wedding. Thank you Roberta!

Sent on 10/04/2018
  • Hope

Hope · Married on 08/11/2018

Working with Michelle Lydon was an amazing experience from start to finish. Communication was easy and professional. We were in search of a Justice of the Peace for our August 11, 2018 wedding in Boston and researched hundreds of JPs in the area. Reviews about Michelle's professionalism, experience, humor, flexibility, and empathy drew us in and she embodied all of those things and more on our wedding day (and throughout the planning process). We were able to customize our ceremony, add and subtract aspects, bring in family and friends for readings, and leave the rest up to Michelle. It was the perfect combination of having a trustworthy JP with experience while also being able to craft a ceremony individualized to our priorities. We truly can't say enough about Michelle and recommend her to anyone looking for a JP who is genuine, relaxed, professional, prepared, and full of love. Thanks, again! - Hope & Mario

Sent on 08/21/2018

Lynn · Married on 07/15/2018

My husband and I were very impressed by Justice Lydon. She was very personable and friendly. She was genuinely happy that my husband and I were renewing our vows and at a very special location to us. Justice Lydon made our ceremony very personal by the things that we told her and that meant a lot to both of us.

Sent on 07/16/2018
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 06/08/2018

We found Michelle online and decided to pick her as our Justice of the Peace before even meeting her based on great reviews from other couples and we are so happy with our decision! We met Michelle at her chapel a few weeks before the wedding to go over all the details of the ceremony and she married us in Nahant, Ma on 6/8/18. We wanted a short and sweet ceremony and that’s exactly what we got! Michelle was so fun to work with and we were so happy to have her as part of our big day!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Justin & Kate · Married on 06/02/2018

My son and his future wife were told a few weeks before their wedding that the person who was going to officiate couldn’t do it. I called frantically around and found Roberta Black from Lyndon Chapels. Roberta was so wonderful and the ceremony was perfect. I would recommend Lyndon Chapels to anyone. I would give it 10 stars.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Stephanie · Married on 04/27/2018

I was excited to find this little chapel, to give us the intimacy and privacy we wanted for our special day! Michelle and Roberta were great! Easy to work with, great response time, and the flexibility was key for us, and for them it was not an issue! Would definitely recommend their services! Thank you again Michelle for making our day perfect!

Sent on 05/02/2018
    Justice Lydon 9

A.J. · Married on 04/14/2018

Michelle is very friendly and professional. I found Michelle online two weeks before our wedding. The ceremony was in West Roxbury. Michelle travelled to us, and was very punctual. My husband and I love the ceremony, she did a magnificent job. We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Peter · Married on 03/24/2018

Justice Lydon was extremely nice!!!! The service was PERFECT!! :)

Sent on 03/26/2018

Emily · Married on 03/17/2018

We got married here on 03/17/2018. We are from out of town (NY) and Michelle and Rose were amazing setting everything up over email or by phone. I did not have to worry about a thing! Rose had my family (group of 20) all taken care of in the room and ready to go. And the words Michelle said at the ceremony were so heartfelt. I had to keep looking at my fiancé and laugh so We wouldn’t cry (he admitted he was doing the same after).

We couldn’t have been happier than with this wonderful place and people! If you are looking for heartfelt and simple this is the place to be. You will be treated like family instead of a client.

Sent on 03/23/2018
    Justice Lydon 10
    Justice Lydon 11

Leanna · Married on 03/12/2018

It was perfect! Super cute inside and very professional. We felt like we knew Michelle for a long time! The day was about US and not pleasing guests and making sure they had a good time. It went just the way we wanted :)

Sent on 03/14/2018
    Justice Lydon 12
    Justice Lydon 13
  • F

Frannie · Married on 02/17/2018

Excellent service. Michelle is very friendly, warm and professional. She is exceptional. The ceremony was beautiful, she absolutely did an exceptional job.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Paula · Married on 01/27/2018

We had the best time getting married here. Justice Lydon made everything so easy and we felt like family. I would recommend it to everyone!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Vanessa · Married on 01/07/2018

We had the pleasure of getting married by Michelle at Lydon Chapel and the whole experience was awesome from start to finish. We wanted small and intimate wedding and this fit the bill. From Roberta to Michelle to Rose they were all really sweet and accommodating and quick to response. They were really down to earth people, funny and friendly. Our experience was all we could ask for and much more. We’re so grateful. If you’re not into big frills type of weddings etc, short, simple, and sweet.. Lydon Chapel is the place to go.. aside from that Michelle was an awesome Justice of the Peace as well! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Kaditha · Married on 12/30/2017

Even though we got there late, the wedding was amazing.. they didn't rush us out or anything

Sent on 01/20/2018

Molly · Married on 12/22/2017

Michelle was AMAZING!!! She was professional and personable. She was all of that and so much more. She calmed a nervous bride and groom before the service and guided them throughout. Her delivery during the service was impeccable. Her warmth, sincerity and charm added to our blessed event.

Sent on 12/28/2017
    Justice Lydon 14
    Justice Lydon 15

Keerthana · Married on 10/29/2017

Absolutely terrific. Could not ask for more. Michelle was very accommodating with every request we made. My parents were in India and could not make the wedding. Rose held the I-Pad all through the wedding so my mom and grandmother could see the wedding ceremony. We had a small wedding and Lydon chapel helped with everything possible. A big thank you for making my D-Day go smooth.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Andrea · Married on 10/27/2017

Absolutely amazing!!! Our ceremony was perfect Michelle was the absolute best !!! I would highly recommend having a small intimate ceremony at Lydon Chapel

Sent on 11/01/2017

Claira · Married on 08/19/2017

We had an amazing ceremony just the two of us with Lyndon Chapel. It was an amazing ceremony and very personal.

Sent on 08/21/2017