70 Reviews for Justice Lydon

Licensed (4)
Non-religious (3)
No Denomination (1)
70 Justice Lydon Reviews

My husband and I were very impressed by Justice Lydon. She was very personable and friendly. She was genuinely happy that my husband and I were renewing our vows and at a very special location to us. Justice Lydon made our ceremony very personal by the things that we told her and that meant a lot to both of us.

Profile Picture Lynn, 7/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We found Michelle online and decided to pick her as our Justice of the Peace before even meeting her based on great reviews from other couples and we are so happy with our decision! We met Michelle at her chapel a few weeks before the wedding to go over all the details of the ceremony and she married us in Nahant, Ma on 6/8/18. We wanted a short and sweet ceremony and that’s exactly what we got! Michelle was so fun to work with and we were so happy to have her as part of our big day!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/8/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

My son and his future wife were told a few weeks before their wedding that the person who was going to officiate couldn’t do it. I called frantically around and found Roberta Black from Lyndon Chapels. Roberta was so wonderful and the ceremony was perfect. I would recommend Lyndon Chapels to anyone. I would give it 10 stars.

Profile Picture Justin & Kate, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

I was excited to find this little chapel, to give us the intimacy and privacy we wanted for our special day! Michelle and Roberta were great! Easy to work with, great response time, and the flexibility was key for us, and for them it was not an issue! Would definitely recommend their services! Thank you again Michelle for making our day perfect!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Michelle is very friendly and professional. I found Michelle online two weeks before our wedding. The ceremony was in West Roxbury. Michelle travelled to us, and was very punctual. My husband and I love the ceremony, she did a magnificent job. We would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture A.J., 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Justice Lydon was extremely nice!!!! The service was PERFECT!! :)

Profile Picture Peter, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We got married here on 03/17/2018. We are from out of town (NY) and Michelle and Rose were amazing setting everything up over email or by phone. I did not have to worry about a thing! Rose had my family (group of 20) all taken care of in the room and ready to go. And the words Michelle said at the ceremony were so heartfelt. I had to keep looking at my fiancé and laugh so We wouldn’t cry (he admitted he was doing the same after).

We couldn’t have been happier than with this wonderful place and people! If you are looking for heartfelt and simple this is the place to be. You will be treated like family instead of a client.

Profile Picture Emily , 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was perfect! Super cute inside and very professional. We felt like we knew Michelle for a long time! The day was about US and not pleasing guests and making sure they had a good time. It went just the way we wanted :)

Profile Picture Leanna, 3/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Excellent service. Michelle is very friendly, warm and professional. She is exceptional. The ceremony was beautiful, she absolutely did an exceptional job.

Profile Picture Frannie, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows

We had the best time getting married here. Justice Lydon made everything so easy and we felt like family. I would recommend it to everyone!

Profile Picture Paula, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had the pleasure of getting married by Michelle at Lydon Chapel and the whole experience was awesome from start to finish. We wanted small and intimate wedding and this fit the bill. From Roberta to Michelle to Rose they were all really sweet and accommodating and quick to response. They were really down to earth people, funny and friendly. Our experience was all we could ask for and much more. We’re so grateful. If you’re not into big frills type of weddings etc, short, simple, and sweet.. Lydon Chapel is the place to go.. aside from that Michelle was an awesome Justice of the Peace as well! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 1/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant

Even though we got there late, the wedding was amazing.. they didn't rush us out or anything

Profile Picture Kaditha, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Michelle was AMAZING!!! She was professional and personable. She was all of that and so much more. She calmed a nervous bride and groom before the service and guided them throughout. Her delivery during the service was impeccable. Her warmth, sincerity and charm added to our blessed event.

Profile Picture Molly, 12/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Absolutely terrific. Could not ask for more. Michelle was very accommodating with every request we made. My parents were in India and could not make the wedding. Rose held the I-Pad all through the wedding so my mom and grandmother could see the wedding ceremony. We had a small wedding and Lydon chapel helped with everything possible. A big thank you for making my D-Day go smooth.

Profile Picture Keerthana, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant

Absolutely amazing!!! Our ceremony was perfect Michelle was the absolute best !!! I would highly recommend having a small intimate ceremony at Lydon Chapel

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Planning

We had an amazing ceremony just the two of us with Lyndon Chapel. It was an amazing ceremony and very personal.

Profile Picture Claira , 8/19/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Licensed

We had a great experience ! We had a express wedding and I must say we din't expect this to be such a easy process. We din't want to stand and wait for our turn in town hall to get married, drive through wedding not only saved our time but also gave us an opportunity to choose our date and time. Thanks Michelle *HUG*

Profile Picture shubha, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I wanted to renew our vows while on a mini vacation in the Boston area. Michelle was accommodating and warm, and made our vow renewal very special. We will never forget the beautiful words and ceremony she provided for us.

Profile Picture Angela, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I would tell them to call me. Michelle was awesome!

Profile Picture Michele, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Justice Roberta was our officiant even when Michelle was not available, so there are plenty of people on hand if you have a specific date or time you need to have. We needed a short and sweet ceremony in a hurry before the groom went back to sea for work, and Lydon made sure it was a beautiful and meaningful ceremony even without rings. It is worth the drive and the little chapel they have on site in Quincy is pretty and charming; the photos on the site don't do it justice. We are very happy with the ceremony, and the best part is that we're married (of course).

Profile Picture User7917992, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We got married on a sunny Saturday afternoon and it was a wonderful ceremony. My bride cried and so did JP Lydon!!!
The words she read were remarkably appropriate for us as well....Alicia is hoping to get a copy of the ceremony suitable for framing once we get back to Boston.
We highly recommend this service!!!

Profile Picture Richard, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

How lucky we were to have Michelle officiate our wedding! I did some research and Michelle was my first choice. We met with her, told her our stories, joked and got comfortable several weeks before our wedding. The result was a personal light-hearted ceremony that fit us perfectly. She even poked a bit of fun at our best man...he loved it. Michelle created a ceremony that was sweet and meaningful. Thanks for making the whole thing so easy!!

Profile Picture Ramona, 12/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

All of the ladies we dealt with for our special day were AMAZING!! They answered emails so promptly that I didn't have time to log out before their response was in my inbox! The day of we were late, and Michelle was more than accommodating and welcoming! Her ceremony is not the run of the mill script and had both myself, my husband (squeal!) and guests in tears. It was truly an amazing experience and 5 stars is not enough!!

Profile Picture Carren, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Roberto and I could not be happier with our wedding choice. Michelle is amazing, her kindness and great sense of humor made us feel very comfortable and welcomed. Thanks Michelle, and the Lydon Chapel team!

Profile Picture Rayane, 10/23/16, 1 Review