Justice Lydon Reviews

Justice Lydon 4
Justice Lydon 5

Katie Dawson · Married on 11/02/2019

Michelle Lydon for JP!

My husband and I met with Michelle and she brought life into the paperwork and explanations of how a wedding ceremony typically goes. It was a no brainer to choose her as our JP. We were able to coordinate three different passages of our choice and read our own vows all the rest is her “fluff.” And let me tell you that was some great fluff! We are so please with her services and highly recommend Michelle and Lydon chapel!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful!

When you are preparing for your wedding, sometimes you get caught up in all of the “other stuff” and forgot that the Justice of Peace is just as important, and that they will be up there with you for your special day. Roberta made everything easy, and provided great direction while still leaving everything up to us. She got to know us and adapted to our personalities perfectly. We would recommend her to anyone that prefers the day of to be easy and stress free.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Riolla Riobe · Married on 09/14/2019

Riolla Riobe

Lydon Chapel was great. My fiance and I eloped on Saturday and Michelle Lydon was awesome. She was very professional and thoughtful. She made us feel right at home in the chapel. It was set up beautifully. Everything went well. We were allowed to take pictures after the ceremony and everything was so beautiful. I would definitely recommend Lydon Chapel if you want to elope.

Sent on 09/16/2019

emily bowes · Married on 09/07/2019

very personal and warm

Justice Lydon provided us with such a sense of ease and comfort. She felt like a part of the family. Very accommodating and personable. Lots of compliments on the service from guests as well! Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Mcaleese · Married on 08/25/2019

Amazing experience

Roberta was so wonderful! She was very accommodating and immediately made us feel comfortable. Our ceremony was very emotional and even she choked up a bit which was really heartwarming. The experience was so smooth and her ceremony was perfect for us!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Corey Witunsky · Married on 07/12/2019

Great Experience!

My fiancé and I wanted a quick elopement. Lydon Chapel was more than accommodating and a pleasure to work with. The ceremony was brief and perfect!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Linda Sutherland · Married on 04/06/2019

Exceptional

Michele Lydon was absolutely wonderful. She performed a beautiful ceremony putting everyone at ease and incorporating a great sense of humor. I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Katie

Katie S. · Married on 01/20/2019

PERFECT option for small and quick legal ceremony before an out of the country destination wedding

Michelle is great! Super down to earth and easy going. We are doing a destination ceremony but didn't want to deal with out of country requirements for a marriage license. We decided to do a quick formality ceremony ahead of our trip to keep all legal docs in Mass. We were just going to drive thru ceremony but then an ice storm came and our vehicle changed from stretch limo to 4 wheel drive SUV. Michelle went over and above! She let us come an hour earlier and let us do the ceremony in the chapel last minute. It gave me the added bonus of my dad walking me down the aisle where he cannot travel to our destination. Michelle is really funny and was such a good sport with pictures. I strongly recommend Michelle for any ceremony. I definitely think the chapel is a great option for others doing a destination wedding that all the loved ones either can't travel or you don't want to deal with residency requirements etc. while in another country.

Justice Lydon 6
    Sent on 01/22/2019

Kristin and Hank Terribile · Married on 11/27/2018

Kristin and Hank

Roberta was so easy to work with abd a true pefessional. We wrote our own vows and she accepted them as we rhought we might be insulting her but she was happy about it. The venue was perfect for our simple ceremony but she made it so special and meaningful for us. We are grateful and thankful for her making our day special and we will always remember that day. We give her and the venue a place in our hearts that we hope other couples will have their special day with her officiating. Thank you so much Roberta.

Sent on 11/28/2018

A. Mccann · Married on 11/09/2018

Simple Elopement

We loved our service. Michelle is a sincere and lovely professional, who is warm and welcoming. Thank you!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Mengjie · Married on 10/07/2018

Michelle is really friendly and the chapel is so sweet for us.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Michael · Married on 09/22/2018

Michelle,was very comfortable to be around,and made sure we were ready for the ceremony.could not of been any better,thanks michelle.Mike+Colleen(Quincy,mass)

Sent on 09/24/2018

Christie · Married on 09/16/2018

Great JP, super friendly, good sense of humor, and reliable

Michelle was super nice and catered to the type of service we wanted. She was very responsive to any questions we had and took care of all the paperwork afterwards. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Lawrence · Married on 09/04/2018

Lydon did a great job. We had a beautiful wedding. Thank you Roberta!

Sent on 10/04/2018
  • Hope

Hope · Married on 08/11/2018

Working with Michelle Lydon was an amazing experience from start to finish. Communication was easy and professional. We were in search of a Justice of the Peace for our August 11, 2018 wedding in Boston and researched hundreds of JPs in the area. Reviews about Michelle's professionalism, experience, humor, flexibility, and empathy drew us in and she embodied all of those things and more on our wedding day (and throughout the planning process). We were able to customize our ceremony, add and subtract aspects, bring in family and friends for readings, and leave the rest up to Michelle. It was the perfect combination of having a trustworthy JP with experience while also being able to craft a ceremony individualized to our priorities. We truly can't say enough about Michelle and recommend her to anyone looking for a JP who is genuine, relaxed, professional, prepared, and full of love. Thanks, again! - Hope & Mario

Sent on 08/21/2018

Lynn · Married on 07/15/2018

My husband and I were very impressed by Justice Lydon. She was very personable and friendly. She was genuinely happy that my husband and I were renewing our vows and at a very special location to us. Justice Lydon made our ceremony very personal by the things that we told her and that meant a lot to both of us.

Sent on 07/16/2018
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 06/08/2018

We found Michelle online and decided to pick her as our Justice of the Peace before even meeting her based on great reviews from other couples and we are so happy with our decision! We met Michelle at her chapel a few weeks before the wedding to go over all the details of the ceremony and she married us in Nahant, Ma on 6/8/18. We wanted a short and sweet ceremony and that’s exactly what we got! Michelle was so fun to work with and we were so happy to have her as part of our big day!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Justin & Kate · Married on 06/02/2018

My son and his future wife were told a few weeks before their wedding that the person who was going to officiate couldn’t do it. I called frantically around and found Roberta Black from Lyndon Chapels. Roberta was so wonderful and the ceremony was perfect. I would recommend Lyndon Chapels to anyone. I would give it 10 stars.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Stephanie · Married on 04/27/2018

I was excited to find this little chapel, to give us the intimacy and privacy we wanted for our special day! Michelle and Roberta were great! Easy to work with, great response time, and the flexibility was key for us, and for them it was not an issue! Would definitely recommend their services! Thank you again Michelle for making our day perfect!

Justice Lydon 7
    Sent on 05/02/2018

A.J. · Married on 04/14/2018

Michelle is very friendly and professional. I found Michelle online two weeks before our wedding. The ceremony was in West Roxbury. Michelle travelled to us, and was very punctual. My husband and I love the ceremony, she did a magnificent job. We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Peter · Married on 03/24/2018

Justice Lydon was extremely nice!!!! The service was PERFECT!! :)

Sent on 03/26/2018

Emily · Married on 03/17/2018

We got married here on 03/17/2018. We are from out of town (NY) and Michelle and Rose were amazing setting everything up over email or by phone. I did not have to worry about a thing! Rose had my family (group of 20) all taken care of in the room and ready to go. And the words Michelle said at the ceremony were so heartfelt. I had to keep looking at my fiancé and laugh so We wouldn’t cry (he admitted he was doing the same after).

We couldn’t have been happier than with this wonderful place and people! If you are looking for heartfelt and simple this is the place to be. You will be treated like family instead of a client.

Justice Lydon 8
    Justice Lydon 9
    Sent on 03/23/2018

Leanna · Married on 03/12/2018

It was perfect! Super cute inside and very professional. We felt like we knew Michelle for a long time! The day was about US and not pleasing guests and making sure they had a good time. It went just the way we wanted :)

Justice Lydon 10
    Justice Lydon 11
    Sent on 03/14/2018
  • F

Frannie · Married on 02/17/2018

Excellent service. Michelle is very friendly, warm and professional. She is exceptional. The ceremony was beautiful, she absolutely did an exceptional job.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Paula · Married on 01/27/2018

We had the best time getting married here. Justice Lydon made everything so easy and we felt like family. I would recommend it to everyone!

Sent on 01/30/2018