Justice Leslie Zises Reviews

238 | Chestnut Hill, MA

238 Reviews for Justice Leslie Zises

238 Justice Leslie Zises Reviews

Dana · Married on 09/27/2018

Leslie made our ceremony very personable. She is a professional in what she does and just an amazing person. We needed our ceremony to be as soon as possible. Leslie agreed to do it right next day. We also did not think of the place. She provided her lovely apartment and prepared wedding cake for us. Very pleasant lady to work with! Leslie, thank you very much for such a wonderfull and memorable day!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Justice Leslie Zises's reply:

Dana, thank you for your lovely words - you and your husband are so kind, and it was my pleasure to officiate- The surprise presence of your mother from Europe added to the excitement of your day. Thank you for your continued availability and corrrespondence which was so appreciated. With all best wishes, Leslie

Rachel · Married on 09/15/2018

It was a pleasure working with Leslie. She listened to what was important to me and my husband and incorporated it into the ceremony.

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Justice Leslie Zises 1

Justice Leslie Zises's reply:

This is a lovely couple, and I am so glad that they entered a review of me. A beautiful day in September, historic Boston, it was my pleasure to officiate for such a wonderful pair- they were great to work with from the beginning - continued correspondence that was helpful to me, and important to them! Thank you so much Rachel for such nice words. I am very humbled and grateful! Most sincerely, Leslie

J & H · Married on 09/09/2018

Leslie officiated our wedding this past weekend and was exactly what we were looking for in an officiant. She was friendly, enthusiastic, sincere and adaptable.

We received numerous compliments from our guests about the personalisation in Leslie’s speech and the way she had woven details we’d shared with her into our ceremony.

We found Leslie quick and encouraging in her communications with us, but also flexible and understanding with suggestions we made. She welcomed us into her house to discuss our vision for the day and, of her own accord, Leslie travelled to be close to our venue the night before so she wouldn’t be late for our ceremony. This attention to detail and added peace of mind was a further example of Leslie’s conscientious nature.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Justice Leslie Zises's reply:

Hello J &H, Thank you so much for this lovely review to share with people who are considering me as their Justice. It was a pleasure meeting you and sharing your wedding day with your family and friends. You are a lovely couple and commicating with you for months was exciting and informative. Be well, have a wonderful life!

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

Leslie was simply wonderful to work with! She made me feel like I was top priority at all times and was very responsive to phone calls and emails. She wrote a beautiful ceremony for us and customized it based on our likes. She was super early the day of our wedding and I never had any worries because she was super reliable. She did a great job the day of the wedding and I couldnt recommend her more!

Ashley · Married on 08/03/2018

Leslie was absolutely amazing. We highly recommend her for any couple. She was kind, friendly, professional, she takes her roll very seriously and puts a personal and loving touch on the ceremony. A few of our guests even ask for her contact information so that they can use her in their wedding.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Justice Leslie Zises's reply:

Hello Ashley and N, Thank you for this wonderful review - much appreciated! It was indeed a pleasure to have met you and your husband, your family and dear friends, and create a ceremony for you that you truly loved and will hold dear. I wish you so much happiness in the future, know it will be as remarkable as you two are as a couple! With best wishes always, Leslie

James · Married on 03/18/2018

She was awesome very personable was a pleasure to have do I ceremony would highly recommend any couple looking to get married to use Leslie

Sent on 03/18/2018

James · Married on 03/17/2018

She was awesome made it very personable and made our day the best day it could possibly be would highly recommend her lovely lovely lady

Sent on 03/18/2018

Justice Leslie Zises's reply:

Justice Leslie Zises responded with the following comments: Hello James, Thank you very much for asking me to join you, your beautiful bride, and your family and friends as they watched with such excitement as you were married. It was truly a magical day. I am so happy for everyone. Thank you agin for your trust in me. My pleasure!! Most sincerely, Leslie

Rhiannon · Married on 03/16/2018

Leslie was fantastic, she made our special day easy, magical and overall perfect! We could not have asked for a better person to share our wedding day with. The ceremony was personal and so special. Leslie went above and beyond and we could not thank her enough. I highly recommend using Leslie for your wedding!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Justice Leslie Zises's reply:

Rhiannon, you and your now husband are truly one of the most special couples I have had the pleasure of meeting. It was pure joy! Thank you for asking me to officiate your marriage. It was an honor. You are a fabulous couple who I wish many, many happy and loving years of togetherness, health and happiness. With all best wishes, Leslie

Kellen · Married on 02/24/2018

A chance meeting led me to the love of my life. After spending 5 minutes with my future husband I knew this man was special and I could not believe my incredible luck at finding someone I clicked so well with out of the blue. I felt incredibly lucky. And the universe smiled on us again when we decided on a last minute wedding and ran across Leslie's ad with equal amount good fortune and luck!

We literally had three days to plan our wedding. When I reached out to Leslie she happened to be driving and pulled over to take the call. We just wanted to get married and didn't have time to have a friend be certified for the day so we needed a justice of the peace. Leslie did so much more than simply solemnize our marriage certificate. We spoke on the phone, exchanged a few emails containing our story, and made a general plan for the day. I didn't know what to expect but I was beyond impressed with the effort Leslie devoted to making sure our "marriage without delay" felt like it had been planned for months.

Leslie's ceremony was well thought out and structured. It has a flow that engenders happiness and excitement for marriage. And she was able interweave the personal details we had discussed and emailed about into her ceremony so that it was truly ours. She is warm and friendly and caring. She's extremely knowledgeable about marriage process in Massachusetts and even is connected with the Boston Registry of Marriage. She was even able to help us with a snag in our marriage certificate which had been caused by county (not Leslie herself).

She really has a passion for working with couples and making the day of your marriage something special and unique for the two of you and your family. I cannot recommend Leslie enough!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Justice Leslie Zises's reply:

Hi again, I was so thrilled to receive your phone call on “that day,” as you were so excited and filled with enthusiasm— as it should be. Thank you for your immediate correspondence which was so helpful in getting to know you and Omar. The day was a beautiful day for you. I am glad everting worked out as you had hoped and I am so thrilled to have been present with both of you and your family to share in the most outstanding day in your life. Thank you again for your very special remarks, but most of all for choosing me to be your Justice.

Christina · Married on 02/17/2018

When we decided to get married by a JP, I found Leslie from the JP database. I read several profiles before deciding on/contacting her. Well, it was one of the best decisions I made! Leslie is amazing! To say that she is nice is an understatement. She is more than that - she actually cares about you as an individual/couple. One of the best qualities about Leslie is that she listens and adapts to our suggestions. We enjoyed working with Leslie, and she did a wonderful job as our officiant. Our family commented on how great she was after the ceremony. Everyone loved the ceremony! I highly recommend Leslie!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Justice Leslie Zises's reply:

Hello Christina, I want to thank you for such a nice review of me. From the moment we connected, I knew the relationship would be successful. Thank you for your continued communication and openness from the beginning. It was such a pleasure to meet you, your family, the musicians, and be so welcomed by everyone. I wish you every happiness - You are a wonderful couple, and I know your future will be beautiful and bright! Most sincerely, Leslie

Victoria · Married on 12/09/2017

Leslie was simply amazing! The day of our wedding we did have some snow and not only did she arrive early but she also helped us decorate! Her script was very personalized for me and my husband! We couldn’t be happier with the way the day went!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Justice Leslie Zises's reply:

Hi Victoria, Thank you for your wonderful remarks. The snow did not stop any festivities from your day which was wonderful. It is my habit to arrive early wherever I go, but arriving early to your event was more exciting because I got to meet and work along with many of your relatives prior to the ceremony. Thank you for asking me to officiate - it was my pleasure. Best wishes to both of you.

Dianna · Married on 12/02/2017

Leslie officiated our wedding day at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston. From the moment I spoke to her, I knew she was going to make our wedding ceremony be extra special. Leslie is very professional, efficient with her work, and incredibly personable. After talking with her and getting to know my fiancé and I, she gave us great advice and suggestions. She allowed us to pick and choose what we liked for our ceremony and added her own beautiful words. Leslie was on time, well prepared, and her positive energy made us feel at ease. Our guests loved our ceremony and were so impressed. Our special day was a dream come true and perfect! Leslie, thank you for the unforgettable memories!! You are the best!!

-Dee & Phil

Sent on 02/05/2018

Justice Leslie Zises's reply:

I must thank you D and P for such a wonderful review. Clearly, meeting both of you and your families was so special. It was a magical wedding with such beauty, positivity, and those special highlights brought by your family with the candle ceremony and the very special surprise, the signed picture and blessing sent from Rome by the Pope. It was my honor to read the blessing to you and your guests. Thank you for your communication and always being accessible when needed. It was a pleasure to be with you on this monumental day in your life. Thank you for considering me, and thank you for your warm note. I wish you a wonderful life filled with much happiness and joy. Sincerely, Leslie

Alexander · Married on 11/12/2017

Leslie was a pleasure to work with. She listened to our input and incorporated our personalities into the ceremony. Leslie provided some great input and guidance when we needed it but gave us freedom to do what we wanted as well. She really made us feel at ease for the whole process and was very flexible, communicative, accommodating, and friendly. It was really clear that Leslie was really excited for us and wanted us to be happy.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Justice Leslie Zises's reply:

I was excited for you Alexander! I am excited for you! Thank you so much for asking me to solemnize your marriage. It was a beautiful day filled with such happiness and love. I know your future will be bright, beautiful, and filled with the best of times. Congratulations again! All best wishes, Leslie

Ryan · event on: 10/13/2017

Nothing but great things to say about Leslie. She did an amazing job officiating a 10 year vow renewal ceremony for my wife and I. After speaking to the minister that married us I was not confident that he would be the best choice for the renewal. I checked online and found Leslie through her amazing reviews. Glad I did!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Justice Leslie Zises's reply:

Hello Ryan, From the very second you contacted me, I was counting the days to meet you and your wife and preform this renewall ceremony which was a highlight of my year. Thank you so much for asking me to write this renewall for you. It was a wonderful day for you, your wife and families. I feel so privileged to be a part of your 10th year anniversary celebration. Thank you again, and for the very kind words. Most sincerely, Leslie

Ryan · Married on 10/13/2017

Sent on 10/16/2017

Justice Leslie Zises's reply:

I am asked to write and perform many renewall ceremonies for all different reasons. This was special to me. Both of you are special, and I shall keep you in my thoughts for years to come. It was a great day for you, and I felt so privileged to be part of your day, your life, and your future. Thank you so much. Most sincerely, Leslie

Happy Couple · Married on 10/01/2017

Leslie is very kind, thoughtful, professional, and respectful - truly a fabulous justice!
    She was recommended to us by one of our mutual friends, who also had Leslie to officiate his civil ceremony with his wife locally and was very happy with the experience. We are very fortunate to have Leslie to officiate in our civil ceremony. We had a large destination wedding planned overseas and so had focused most of our energy planning that one, and we were looking for a simple ceremony to be officiated locally. We enjoyed our phone conversations with Leslie, and she encouraged us to think about what we would want in our civil ceremony, helping us brainstorm ideas and even coming up with an ideal location for the ceremony that was meaningful for us (since my spouse and I met at work in the hospital, we chose the hospital chapel as a low-key place for the ceremony). The ceremony led by Leslie was beautiful - and we were extremely thankful of her help and thoughtfulness!!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Justice Leslie Zises's reply:

Hello Happy Couple! It is no wonder why you wrote Happy Couple. You are truly a remarkable couple, loving each other and loving the research you are also dedicated to doing day/night/weekend/holidays to insure a healthier and better life for humanity. Amazing. Best wishes to both of you for a wonderful marriage, lots of happiness and music...coffee breaks and lots of love! Thanks!!!

Greg and Fasai · Married on 09/23/2017

Very professional and responsive to our needs. Made sure we were happy with the words we'd say for our vows before starting the ceremony.

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Justice Leslie Zises 2

Justice Leslie Zises's reply:

Hello Fasai and Greg, Thank you for this lovely review and photograph! It was a lovely day, the sun shining on you and your guests as you were married. I wish you both every happiness in your future. Most sincerely, Leslie
  • I

irja · Married on 08/19/2017

Leslie was absolutely AMAZING! There were a lot of possible "roadblocks" that could have occurred on our wedding day, but Leslie showed up early, was joyful, professional, extremely kind and performed the most beautiful wedding ceremony. She is awesome!!!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Justice Leslie Zises's reply:

Hello Irja, I am so grateful for your lovely review of me. We all agreed that you had the most wonderful day, wedding, and knowledge that you two will share a phenomenal future. Be well, know you will be happy, and best of luck in your marriage. Most sincerely, leslie

Julia · Married on 06/17/2017

Leslie was the perfect choice to be our Justice of the Peace. I found Leslie by searching for a JP on wedding websites, because she has so many wonderful reviews I reached out to her and set up a meeting. Leslie created a customized script for our ceremony and was so easy to talk to. She was very flexible and catered to any request we had. She was prepared with a either tissue, white thread or anything else I needed during my wedding day. She was such an important part of our special day, I could not have been happier with Leslie as our officiant.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Justice Leslie Zises's reply:

Julia, you made my day special. Thank you for asking me to be your Justice on a beautiful day in June! Everything went so nicely for both of you as I suspected. Congratulations to you, and very best wishes for a wonderful future. Most sincerely, leslie
  • Ted

Ted · Married on 06/16/2017

How do you sum up something as special as Leslie’s ceremony?? Perfection, she is kind and so insightful and thoughtful. She took the time to learn about us, our beginning and how we go to that that day. She did a totally CUSTOME ceremony that we have not stopped getting compliments on how intimate and special it made our guests feel. We LOVED working with Leslie and would tell you, if you want something special call her!!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Justice Leslie Zises's reply:

Thank you Ted! Thank you for the kind words and the opportunity to be with you on your wedding day. It was an honor, and truly a privilege. You are a great couple, and I can imagine the wonderful life you will share year to year. With all best wishes, Leslie

Victoria · Married on 06/10/2017

Leslie was much more than an officiant. She embraced us and our story, hosted us at her place and made us feel like home. My husband and I highly recommend her as an officiant and we hope to see her again, now as a friend of ours!

Charles · Married on 06/09/2017

Justice Zises was extraordinarily responsive and flexible, enabling my fiancee and I to have precisely the ceremony we desired.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Justice Leslie Zises's reply:

Thank you Charles for these lovely words. It was a lot of fun working with you, for you. I am gad all went well, as expected! Best wishes for a wonderful married life. Most sincerely, Leslie

Robin · Married on 06/03/2017

Leslie made our wedding day! Leslie is thoughtful, flexible, quick on her feet, funny and most of all kind. She made our ceremony personal and meaningful, just what we'd hoped for. Before the wedding day, Leslie took the time to sit down with us in her studio, learn about our history and shape the kind of ceremony that was just right for us. Along with being extremely good at what she does, Leslie also happens to be such a nice person to be around (with a twinkle in her eye!) that you almost can't believe she's real. Quite simply, we were given a gift by finding Leslie and can't recommend her highly enough. Thank you, Leslie!

Paige · Married on 05/20/2017

Leslie is amazing! She will help you create a thoughtful, touching ceremony, and her warm personality is a welcome presence at your ceremony.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Justice Leslie Zises's reply:

Thank you Paige! I had a wonderful time planning your ceremony with you and your husband. You are a wonderful couple and will share many years of happiness. I'm glad you chose me to be with you at the beginning. With all best wishes, Leslie