Justice of the Peace Laura Assade Reviews

54 | Lynn, MA

54 Reviews for Justice of the Peace Laura Assade

Keiny H. · Married on 09/14/2019

Incredibly

She was awesome. Helped us in every step, helped find a place and after the marriage she helped us with as many questions we had.

Sent on 12/20/2019

Koryn D. · Married on 09/08/2019

Laura is incredible

Laura was fantastic. She was incredibly accommodating, and arrived early. We ran late and she helped create our makeshift “cake” out of cupcakes and dishes as if she was part of the family. We are so thankful to her, we needed our marriage certificate the next day and she called our towns clerk office to arrange it. Communication was so easy with Laura, no stress at all! Couldn’t have asked for a better JP :)

Sent on 09/14/2019

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Koryn and Eric thank you for your kind words. It was both of your families who made me feel welcomed. It was really fun to put your cupcakes together. Enjoy your lives together, please keep in touch and I wish you both the absolute best in your journey.

Nate · Married on 08/18/2019

Absolutely perfect

I can not fit in here how amazing Laura is and was. From the very beginning she was phenomenal and the day of our wedding she FAR EXCEEDED our expectations of her. I would recommend Laura to anyone looking for a good Quality Justice of Peace. Laura is flat out the best of the best. We trying to figure out another event we can use Laura for!!!!

~Nate and Stacy~

Sent on 08/28/2019

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Nate and Stacey..... I am at a loss for words. I can't thank you both enough for trusting me and giving me the opportunity not just to officiate your wedding but to be your Greeter and Emcee. Your wedding was so beautiful and full of love and I am so grateful to have been part of it. You know where to reach me :)
  • Michael

Michael B. · Married on 08/18/2019

Very satisfying

From a list provided to us of local Justice of the Peace, she was the one that accommodated her schedule and fit us in. She was creative and made us feel involved with the decisions.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

You guys are so amazing! Thank you so much for letting me share your day with you. It was so great to be the presence of your closest friends and family. Your story is incredible and I could not be happier for the two of you. All the best to you and Chris!

Carlos · Married on 08/03/2019

Justice of the peace Laura Aussade

My wife and I were very impressed with Laura's services. She was very friendly and makes you feel very comfortable with her and the whole process. We would highly recommend her to anyone especially anyone looking for a bilingual service.

Sent on 08/09/2019

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Carlos and Peach thank you so much! I really enjoyed working with you both. Your ceremony was incredibly filled with so much love and I am honored to have witness it. Sending many blessing your way.

Patricia · Married on 07/27/2019

Laura Assade

Very wonderful person
    Very flexible
    Responsible
    At my ceremony she made me feel comfortable because I was so nervous
    She kept it short and sweet
    Such a great experience

Sent on 08/04/2019

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Patricia thank you so much! Wishing you both many years of love and happiness together! Thank your for allowing me to be part of your big day!

Lorena G. · Married on 07/21/2019

Saved our Wedding!

Unfortunately our original Justice of the Peace had to cancel 3 weeks before our wedding. That's when we contacted Justice Laura Assade, and I am so glad we found her! After our initial meeting all our worries and stress about the last minute officiant change melted away. She was professional, personable, and performed a beautiful ceremony for us. We can't thank her enough for saving our wedding! We highly recommend Justice Laura!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Lorena & Felipe thank you so much for your kind words. I was very happy to be there and make sure your ceremony went as smooth as possible. Muchas felicidades y gracias por la oportunidad de celebrar con ustedes!
  • O

Olivia W. · Married on 06/24/2019

Justice Laura Assade did an amazing job performing my wedding ceremony. She had the perfect script to make my special day complete. She was very flexible allowing my husband and I to change the time to better accommodate our needs. I would definitely recommend her to another couple.

Sent on 07/20/2019

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Olivia, Thank you so much for your kind words and for allowing me to be part of your special day. Wishing you, Angel and your baby girl all the best.
  • Cara

Cara R. · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful experience!

We had an amazing experience working with Laura! We were looking for an officiant who would be able to perform our wedding ceremony in English and Spanish and found her through a WeddingWire search. My husband's family is mostly Spanish speaking and my family is English speaking and it was very important to us that both sides understood the ceremony and were represented in our wedding. Her ceremony was excellent! The Spanish and English were woven together so smoothly and paced in such a way that you didn't feel like you were listening to large speeches in a language you didn't understand. We knew we wanted a traditional ceremony that wasn't religious and she worked with us to make the ceremony script what we were looking for. We also wanted to include my mother in the ceremony by having her give a reading. Mom decided she wanted to write something for us and Laura worked with her to translate it into Spanish and read it during the ceremony. It was so special and we appreciated the extra work that she did so much!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Cara and Ronal thank you for your beautiful words. It is because of couples like you and Ronal and both your families the reason why I got into this business. Your union was definitely one I will always remember. I am truly honored to have been a witness to it. Thank you for letting me be part of your incredible day.
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline G. · Married on 05/03/2019

My experience was amazing

My weeding was a small family dinner but everybody was having having fun Laura make us fell comfortable it’s was just amazing

Sent on 08/28/2019

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Jackie. It was an honor to work with you and be along side your friends and family.

James B. · Married on 04/07/2019

Amazing!!!

Laura was an amazing officiant!!!! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!!!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Aww thank you James and Chelsea! When I have my vow renewal I'll make sure my entrance is as cool as yours. 🤩. Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your special day. So glad I was able to help at a time of need. Congratulations to the both of you.

Kristiana A. · Married on 03/17/2019

Awesome JOP

My husband and I could not have been more pleased working with Laura. She truly is a wonderful person, so friendly and supportive. From the moment we met with Laura and throughout our lovely scripted ceremony there were nothing but smiles and warm hearts. We were very happy to share our love story and special day with her!!! We absolutely recommend Laura for future ceremonies!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

It was an absolute honor to officiate your wedding Kristiana and Dimitri. Thank you for sharing your story with me, and allowing me to share this amazing day with you and your families. Many blessings.

Lucy D. · Married on 02/08/2019

July 20th 2019 wedding

Laura was a pleasure to have marry me! She is extremely professional, courteous, caring, attentive and communicative. Laura did our ceremony in Spanish and English, making us and our guest feel comfortable. We had a lot of people and she was loud and clear with her words. She was short, thorough and on time. Laura is very experienced and for that her price was very reasonable! I reccomend her! Thank you Laura Assade!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Lucy & Antwan, your wedding was so special. I really enjoyed working with you both. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to officiate your wedding. Sending much love and blessings to you and your family!

Adrian · Married on 01/15/2019

Excellent and so inexpensive!!!

Laura was so professional! The service was excellent and the atmosphere was so relaxing!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Adrian thank you so much for your kind words!. It was really great to spend the afternoon with you and your beautiful bride Shanedy and your family. Thank you for allowing me to be part of it. Congratulations again and I wish you all the best.

Meri · Married on 01/11/2019

Genuine and accommodating!

Laura is truly amazing! She is extremely accommodating and went above and beyond to help us plan our perfect ceremony. She also reached out to us 1 year later to wish us well! She is professional and personal. Thank you for everything Laura!! Meridith

Sent on 01/16/2019

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Thank you Meredith and Lenny for giving me the opportunity to officiate your wedding. You are very welcome and I wish you both the very best.
  • F

Fabio D. · Married on 11/30/2018

Responsible and professional

Answered all my questions since first call to the wedding day ,very careful and flexible also always in good mood..thank you

Sent on 12/11/2018

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Fabio and Beatriz thank you so much. I'm so excited for what is to come for the both of you. Thank you for letting me part of your special day.

Julianna D. · Married on 11/11/2018

Perfect wedding

She was awesome did our ceremony in Spanish couldn’t have asked for a more perfect ceremony, I’m so happy we decided to go with you, thanks Laura.😘

Sent on 11/17/2018

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Wow! Julianna thank you so much! It really means alot. It was such an honor getting to know you and officiating your wedding. You and Amaury are an amazing couple and I wish nothing but wonderful things to come your way.

E&G2018 · Married on 11/11/2018

E&G East Boston MA

Laura was the perfect fit for us. Laura was wonderful and did a beutiful job officiating our wedding in both languages Spanish and English. We would highly recommend Laura!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Eric & Gleny it was an honor to be part of your special day. You have a wonderful and supportive family and I wish you nothing but continued love and well wishes. Thank for allowing me to be part of it.
  • Mr.

Mr. A. · Married on 10/20/2018

Justice Luara Assade (Lynn, Ma)

She did an amazing job! In one the most important days of your life you want everything to be perfect and that's how Laura made it for my daughter and my son law the ceremony was beautiful

Sent on 10/21/2018

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Thank you so much I felt honored to have officiated Tressa & Juan’s wedding. This was really special for me to do this for someone that I’ve known for such a long time. Thank you for allowing me to be part of this special moment.

Alexandre · Married on 10/07/2018

She did an amazing job! In one the most important days of your life you want everything to be perfect and that's how Laura made it for us witeh a beautiful ceremony, we felt like another friend was performing it. We are truly thankful.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Thank you Alex & Stephanie for your kind words and allowing me to be part of your special day. It was an honor to officiate your wedding.

Ruthie W. · Married on 09/22/2018

Laura has been amazing from the moment we reached out to her! Laura is very passionate about she does and made sure everything was perfect for us. Thank you for making our day amazing :)

Sent on 09/24/2018

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Ruthie and William it was such a pleasure to spend the day with your friends and family. Thank you so much for taking a moment to review my services I truly appreciate it. Wishing you both all the best! ♥️
  • Tamara

Tamara · Married on 08/18/2018

Justice Assade has been a gem from the beginning. She's patient, flexible and very accomodating. You tell her your vision and she will execute it with precision. My special day is around the corner and I'm resting easy in my confidence that she will make my ceremony run smoothly and stress free.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Thank you Tamara I am looking forward to your big day.

Caroline · Married on 08/14/2018

Laura was fantastic from start to finish! My husband and I only met Laura 2 weeks prior to our wedding day and it was evident she was a perfect fit. Laura provided options for the ceremony script as well as great advice from her experience with bilingual ceremonies. My friends and family really enjoyed her company!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Caroline & Jorge. It was great to be part of your ceremony. I truly enjoyed your wedding and your families were wonderful. They made me feel like I was part of the family.

Jenny · Married on 08/10/2018

We had a fantastic experience with Laura!! We got married on the beach just the 2 of us and we we wrote and read our own vows while she photographed the amazing sunset behind us before taking over her part of the ceremony. We have beautiful pictures because she knew exactly what we wanted!! And by the way.... we gave her 3 days to do it!!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

I had so much fun with you guys. So happy for the both of you. It was my pleasure. Thank you so much for your review Jenny and Dan! I really appreciate it

Sonia · Married on 08/05/2018

It was an unforgettable experience the day my wedding,
    Family and friends gathered in this special moment.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Sonia muchas gracias. Congratulations to you and Hector! Your ceremony was so beautiful. Thank you for choosing me as your officiant. Muchas bendiciones!