Justice of the Peace Laura Assade Reviews

54 | Lynn, MA

54 Reviews for Justice of the Peace Laura Assade

• Christina

Christina M. · Getting married on 07/12/2022

Loved Working with Laura!

Laura was quick to respond, pleasant to work with, and very flexible. She gave us plenty of ideas for our ceremony. She made our ceremony feel special!

Sent on 01/21/2021

J B · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Our memorable day

Laura was great. She took the time to sit down with us and personalized the service to our likes and needs. She was very accommodating with our location. Overall I am very pleased with my decision to have her officiate our ceremony.

Sent on 03/09/2020

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was so amazing to work with you. Thank you for allowing me to make your day special.
  • Tamisha

Tamisha F. · Married on 11/24/2020

Genuine and Refreshing!

We are blessed to have had an officiant who deeply connects with what it means for two to become one. Laura was a wonderful facilitator for our marriage. She was warm, flexible, and professional. She was also spiritually present and we greatly appreciate the energy she added to our ceremony :).

Sent on 11/24/2020

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

It was truly an honor to with you. So happy for the both of you and glad we were still able to hold a beautiful ceremony and celebrate your union. Thank you for your kind words.
  • Melissa

Melissa F. · Married on 10/31/2020

Halloween Micro Wedding

Wonderful ceremony, simple, very happy and pleased we chose Laura. She was professional and made us feel comfortable like we've known her for a long time!

Sent on 11/05/2020

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Melissa thank you so much for your kind words. Your wedding was absolutely stunning and your family and friends were very welcoming. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to celebrate your union. Wishing you all the best.
  • Briana

Briana S. · Married on 10/11/2020

Perfect day!

Laura is incredible at what she does. Because of Covid precautions, we were only able to meet once via facetime before our elopement but it felt as though we had known Laura for years. She was so kind, sweet, and funny and was very open with our location which required a short walk through some woods! We loved having her officiate our intimate elopement and our day was better than we ever imagined it could be.

Sent on 08/03/2020

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Briana & Danny, thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to review my services. It was an absolute pleasure to serve you both and an honor to have witnessed your union in one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to. Thank you and Congratulations again.
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn H. · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing Bilingual Ceremony!

We LOVED having Laura officiate our wedding. Working with her is a dream! She is very easy going and her energy is so calming, even despite her being so busy. She did not make anything feel rushed even though she had 4 total ceremonies the day of our elopement. She followed COVID protocols and made us feel safe.

Laura officiated our bilingual ceremony beautifully in both English and Spanish, flawlessly and seamlessly flipping between both languages. It was so important for us to include both sides of our families in the ceremony, and we are SO thrilled that Laura made that happen. I am sure she would also deliver a wonderful monolingual ceremony.

Before the ceremony, Laura coached us through the process and was very responsive to emails. We had one phone call with her for a consultation before we booked the date. She convinced us to write our own vows, which I am so glad we did in hindsight. Had she not recommended it, we probably would not have done so. Also, not to be vain, but Laura is seriously GORGEOUS (if you don’t believe me, just look at the pictures). Don’t hesitate to book her!

Sent on 10/21/2020

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

You are too sweet. Thank you so much for your lovely message. You guys were amazing to work with. The day was absolutely beautiful and I was truly honored to have officiated your ceremony. Wishing you all the best!

Jenny C. · Married on 07/31/2020

Amazing and exciting

Laura, you have a very important piece to our union. You were very flexible and Patient. Your professionalism is appreciated especially under stressful moment. Your guidance was greatly appreciated.

Sent on 08/12/2020

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Jenny & Charlie thank you. It was such a pleasure working with you both. Thank you again for sharing your story and allowing me to be part of your beautiful day. I wish you both an incredible life together.

Jessica · Married on 07/24/2020

Wedding officiant

Laura was such a pleasure to work with ! She officiated my wedding on July 24, 2020. She showed up to the location 30 minutes early and even held my flowers as my fiancé and I took photos lol. She was very sweet and welcoming whenever I spoke to her and performed a BEAUTIFUL ceremony for our intimate wedding. Even my family members mentioned how nice and great she was. Thank you so much for everything Laura !

Sent on 08/04/2020

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Jessica & Khadeem you are most welcome and thank you so much for your kind words and for trusting me to help you celebrate your union. You were both a delight to work with and I still can't get over how gorgeous your dress was!!! I wish you both the best and praying for many blessings to come your way.

Donald P. · Married on 07/18/2020

Laura is a wonderful caring sentimental loving, professional outstanding service could of been better. Love her ❤️

From our first phone call I knew we had found the right person, great personality, very helpful, shared information on our past history with Don and I. She implemented every word without help from us!!! Was the most intimate ceremony and her words about marriage and commitment were heart felt. Thank you Laura for being part of our special day.... and for taking the time to spend with us it was very meaningful and heart felt... I would highly recommend Laura she is a love and made our day meaningful and loving...

Sent on 07/20/2020

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Pam and Don I really appreciate you taking the time to put together these lovely words. Your story is so beautiful and I am so happy to have been a witness of union. Thank you for giving me the honor.
  • Merlyn

Merlyn C. · Married on 07/18/2020

Outstanding

Laura was beyond professional, she listened closely to what we both wanted out of the ceremony. She was punctual, and patient on the big day as we fell a little behind schedule. The whole wedding party was very impressed on how great she communicated with everyone around her. I would definitely recommend her !!!

Sent on 08/12/2020

Jessica C. · Married on 07/10/2020

Corona wedding

Laura was a life saver during a crazy time! After cancelling our destination wedding because of COVID- my husband and I rushed to plan and made a decision to host a surprise wedding! Laura was so flexible, caring, responsive, and kind! We couldn’t have asked for a better experience. I have even recommended her to a few friends! We appreciate everything she did for us!

Sent on 08/11/2020

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Jessica and Eric it was so fun to be part of your wedding plans. Thank you so much for your kind words and opportunity to celebrate your union.

Adriana C. · Married on 05/23/2020

Laura had great energy and a contagious smile.

Laura was a good sport in willing to keep our original plans in the mist of strong winds and sand blowing into our hair and eyes. She kept her composure and made us feel at ease and comfortable. Her words were very touching.

Sent on 05/25/2020

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Thank you Adriana & Jorge. These times are very difficult. It is my responsibility to do everything I can to support your plans. I am so thankful to have worked with you both, to have had the honor to officiate your wedding and to support you through out your journey. Wind and all happy to have witnessed your union. Congratulations again.

Lani · Married on 05/22/2020

Such a Blessing!

Laura went above and beyond meeting with us prior to the wedding. She guided us with writing our vows and each step of the ceremony. By the time our day arrived we truly felt she knew each of us so well and her joy was genuine.

Sent on 05/27/2020

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure to get to know you and work with you. Thank you for making me feel like I am part of your family. Your wedding day was one I will always remember.

Andy H. · Married on 05/08/2020

If you're reading this, choose Laura!

Laura was warm, relaxed, and thoughtful. We could not have asked for more!

Sent on 05/14/2020

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure to work with you both. Thank you for what you are doing during these troubling times and being on the front lines. I am honored to have officiated your ceremony.

Jerry · Married on 04/16/2020

Amazing, positive, and accommodating

Laura is an amazing JP with a positive energy who can accommodate whatever needs you may have. We had her officiate my marriage on the porch due to COVID-19 and she was so accommodating. 10/10

Sent on 04/02/2020
  • Deanna

Deanna · Married on 03/27/2020

Creative, Sweet, Unique, Beautiful Day!!!

Dear Laura,

Words can truly not express our gratitude to you for making our wedding day so special. Thank you for providing an amazing CORONAVIRUS wedding ceremony Lol!!! We were nervous about our big day because we got married in the middle of the global pandemic but we have no regrets. We had to cancel our wedding reception however, we were able to find a way to celebrate love and keep our official wedding date March 27th 2020 and couldn’t be more happier. Getting married during a global pandemic is nobody’s dream day but, it’s been our lovely, fragile reality. You made our ceremony perfect both personal and religious and we thank you for being so open and understanding when it came to our wedding day. Our families had beautiful things to say about you like your professionalism and kindness made them feel comfortable. My husband and I were so appreciative for your calm and patient presence. Thank you for making our wedding day even more special by being the one who united us in marriage. My husband and I highly recommend Justice of the Peace Laura Assade!!!!!😊

All the best,

The Harvey’s

Sent on 04/16/2020

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Deanna and Tristan thank you so much for your beautiful review. I am so happy to have worked with you both even during these challenging times. I am grateful for how everything turned out and honored to have officiated your ceremony. Wishing you both the absolute best! ~LA
  • Lauren

Lauren T. · Married on 03/14/2020

Beautiful Ceremony - highly recommend!

Laura created the most perfect ceremony I could have asked for. We wanted something that didn't focus on religion, and Laura absolutely delivered. The vows she wrote up for us were beyond perfect, and she was an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sent on 03/15/2020

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Lauren and Joseph it was so amazing to work with you both. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and I will forever be grateful to have joined you both in marriage. Thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to celebrate this special day with you.
  • Pat

Antonio B. · Married on 03/08/2020

Extremely pleased. Would highly recommend!350

Laura was exceptional in her JOP role. She guided my son and fiancé through the entire process, meeting with them on at least two occasions. Laura is very professional but has a warm caring manner. She performed a very meaningful bi lingual ceremony. We are extremely grateful to her.

Sent on 03/24/2020

Kelsey G. · Married on 02/29/2020

Quiet and intimate ceremony

My and my husband did things our own way and quietly got married in our living room without any guests. Laura was very professional and made us feel comfortable about everything!!

Sent on 03/05/2020

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Kelsey and Ian thank you so much for your kind words. Wishing you both a lot of love, & prosperity. It was truly an honor to be part of your special day.

Regina M. · Married on 02/09/2020

Hire this woman!

We loved working with Laura for our intimate ceremony. We met with her a few weeks before to learn a bit about each other, loved her story and focus on diversity and inclusiveness, and hired her on the spot. We had a few specifics we wanted to include in the ceremony (honoring those who have passed, saying a few words about each other, etc.) and she was very flexible with the script. We had a very small, nontraditional wedding. Laura answered all of our questions and made our day very personal and easy. My husband and I highly recommend Laura!

Sent on 03/14/2020

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Gina & Jason thank you so much. I can't tell you how honored I am to have performed your ceremony. Your story is one I will always remember. Working with you both was an absolute pleasure! Thank you for introducing me to that flan and 3 leches cake (yum!). I truly appreciate you both for trusting me to make your day special.
  • Leesa · Married on 10/31/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Laura was absolutely perfect! When she first walked up to me and started talking to me, it felt like I knew her my whole life. She did such an amazing job and was the best person for our wedding.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Leesa & Joseph you guys are so sweet!!! Today was such a special day and I am forever grateful for you both to trusting me to be part of it. I wish you both nothing but the best. Thank you!

Giselly S. · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful she was great

She was on time and professional but best of all she interacted with my family and my family loved her. She put me at ease and the service was lovely

Sent on 10/15/2019

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Giselly and Garry, I wish you both nothing but love and happiness. Your families were so welcoming, it was such a pleasure to meet them. Thank you for trusting me to perform your ceremony.

Camryn · Married on 10/05/2019

She’s amazing!

Laura was the best! She listened to everything we wanted in our ceremony, fixed anything that we wanted, was very fast with responses. I would recommend her 100%.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Camryn Thank you so much for your kind words. It was such a pleasure and honor to officiate your wedding in such a beautiful space. Thank you for allowing me to share your day with you!

Kasey F. · Married on 09/24/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Laura was everything and more!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Thank you both so much for giving me the honor to officiate your ceremony. I really enjoyed working with you and wish nothing but love and blessings for you.
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/21/2019

A true professional!

Laura was the consummate professional. She was accessible and responsive and helped my fiancé and I come up with the perfect bi-lingual ceremony. She offered great ideas and insight. She followed up with us along the way. The day of the event she showed up early and prepared. The event went off without a hitch and this is in large part due to Laura’s calm demeanor and professionalism. I can not recommend her enough! She made our day so special.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Justice of the Peace Laura Assade's reply:

Erin & Hugo I can't tell how much I appreciate your kind words. Thank you. It was such a pleasure to work with the both of you. Your ceremony was very special and filled with love. I pray that you both live a long happy and healthy life together. Thank you again for allowing me to be part of your day.