Justice Elizabeth Reviews

Justice Elizabeth 7
  • Hillary

Hillary Birch · Married on 06/21/2019

Elizabeth is amazing!

Elizabeth was absolutely wonderful! From our initial meeting I knew she was the perfect match for us. She was so easy to talk to and gave us a lot of creative and unique ideas to make our ceremony special. On my wedding day it was pouring rain (lucky us) but Elizabeth kept me calm and told me to wait out the storm and right before the ceremony the skies cleared! She was such a delight to have around and all of our guests commented on how creative and well organized our ceremony was. She's amazing and I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Marianne

Marianne Sachetta · Married on 03/30/2019

5 star experience all the way!

JP Liz is a real pro! She came to our house twice prior to the wedding. First to help us plan the ceremony, and then to go over every detail just before the big day. We love her. She's the best. Smart, well prepared and kind!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Claudia · Married on 12/30/2018

Elizabeth and Nino were fantastic from start to finish! I highly recommend them. My wedding was a dream come true thank you so much Elizabeth and Nino !

Sent on 01/12/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 12/08/2018

She made us feel like she has known us forever

Let me start by saying that i Know nothing about flowers. When i was thinking anout bouquets i was very stressed because I had no idea what I wanted and this became a very daunting task because I was not as prepared for this as I was with other vendors. When I arrived we went upstairs to chat and come up with a plan. I knew what I did not want. I knew the shape I wanted and that was about it. They showed me different flowers, colors, samples, even put together samples of how certains things would look together. It was amazing. i cannot thank this florist enough for putting my mind at ease. I also was blown away at the price. It was less than half of what both my sisters paid for their wedding flowers. 5 stars for this florist for sure!!

Sent on 12/22/2018
    Justice Elizabeth 8

Stephanie Sheehab · Married on 12/08/2018

A breath of fresh air. Organized, kind and personal

JP Liz is one of a kind. I was searching for an officiant with something special. I wanted personal, emotional, humor, Structure, and organization. She was all of that and more. We are still getting compliments on how well our ceremony was done. It was truly perfect. Liz understands what a couple wants, and is not afraid to let you know what will work or will not work with your wedding. She made sure we were prepared, organized and on time. We cannot thank her enough.

Sent on 12/22/2018
  • Sharon

Sharon · Married on 11/17/2018

Experienced Wedding Officiant

We are very happy that JP Liz married us! She has many years of experience officiating and planning weddings and it shows. She helped us plan a ceremony that was the perfect fit for us. She had great ideas and also thought of details/ issues that we had not considered. Thanks for everything, JP Liz!

Sent on 12/21/2018
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 11/09/2018

Officiant/JP

Elizabeth was excellent! She was very personable and professional and very accommodating. We met on multiple occasions and she made us very comfortable with the ceremony planning process. She did an amazing job at our wedding and we highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen Leclaire · Married on 11/04/2018

Highly Recommended

JP Liz came to us as a recommendation from our venue (Fenway Park). I reached out to her via email and she responded almost immediately. She was very flexible with meeting us and guided us every step of the way. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Flanagan · Married on 10/26/2018

We loved liz

We would definitely recommend Liz to anyone looking for a Justice of the Peace to marry them. Liz was so kind from day one and so excited for us! She really made us feel comfortable and we weren't nervous at all for big day because she talked us through our day so perfectly. She met with us multiple times and did a very detailed rehearsal so everyone knew what to do and where to stand. She was just amazing!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Jason · Married on 10/06/2018

We got married on 10-06-18 and Liz was our JP. she made our ceremony so special and personal while providing us with a very fair price. she made the ceremony perfect

Sent on 10/09/2018
  • W

woodline · Married on 07/28/2018

Elizabeth is one of the most incredible person you’ll ever meet. She is definitely an accessory to making your BEST day perfect. She’s so kind, understanding and most of all the sweetest. Everything I wanted or had questions about she made sure to clarify. It was all about what the brides wants the bride gets. Love her to the moon and back!

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Justice Elizabeth 9

Lucy · Married on 06/09/2018

Justice of the Peace Liz is one of a kind. We spent many months looking for the right person to officiate the most important day of our lives and when we found JP Liz we felt blessed. Her energy and extreme care for ensuring she could tell our story in a genuine way made our ceremony one we will never forget. She gave us lots of options to choose from so we could add special touches. She was highly prepared and looked really professuonal. She had everything under control and radiated confidence and genuine happiness to officiant our big moment - Our guest commented how amazing JP was and how much they enjoyed the ceremony above all things throughout the day. JP Liz will forever be at the center of our cherished memories. Alex and I highly recommended JP Liz.

Sent on 07/28/2018
    Justice Elizabeth 10

Carrie · Married on 03/17/2018

Liz was great! We met a few time to go over exactly what we wanted and it was perfect

Sent on 05/17/2018

Sharon · Married on 01/01/2018

Elizabeth was wonderful. Ceremony was perfect, couldn’t have asked for anything more, she truly made our special day special and memorable!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Brianna · Married on 12/02/2017

There aren’t enough bright words to describe Elizabeth with. We couldn’t have found a more perfect match for our marriage ceremony if we tried. Elizabeth is kind, compassionate, fun, and so incredibly personable. She took the time to get to know my husband and I, and then worked hard to give us a wonderfully customized ceremony. She enhanced our day with a unique Unity Painting and it wasn’t perfect. We will be using her in the future for our children’s baby blessings! We can’t love her more! Thank you, Liz!

Sent on 12/31/2017
    Justice Elizabeth 11

Marcia · Married on 11/04/2017

Elizabeth is so warm and compassionate. Our guests are still raving about the ceremony and how much they felt they were a part of the wedding thanks to Elizabeth's words and enthusiasm. She goes the extra mile to make sure everyone is happy!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Jill · Married on 11/04/2017

Elizabeth was wonderful. She helped us put together our wedding ceremony exactly the way we wanted it. Actually, people were complimenting us on it--which I know isn't the point of getting married but it was nice to hear that people found it moving. She was great at coordinating our families and bridal parties, no small task, and was so professional for the entire process.

Sent on 12/09/2017
    Justice Elizabeth 12

Erin · Married on 10/21/2017

Elizabeth came highly recommended to us and we couldn't be happier we chose her to be part our wedding day. She was professional and fun, it felt like we had a family friend there with us. She is highly organized and met with us twice prior to the wedding just to get to know us better. Our guests complimented on how great she was at the ceremony. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a JP with style, grace, and humor :)

Sent on 12/12/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2017

You were absolutely wonderful! We couldn’t have imagined anyone better. Thank you so much for being part of our special day!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/07/2017

JP Liz was such a wonderful addition to our wedding team! She was so prepared at each of our meetings and really took the time to get to know my Husband and I as a couple. She gave us a great outline for our ceremony but let us customize any peice of it to make it our own. It was very important to me to have my ceremony be personal to our relationship because my Husband and I were together for 7 years and knew each other for 9 before we got married. JP Liz let me put in all the details I wanted and helped guide me in the process with her extensive experience and knowledge. She was always quick to answer an email and was flexible when planning meetings. She was a shining light of positivity and always made us laugh. We ended up having to do our ceremony rehearsal in the dark outside but it didn’t even phase her! JP Liz could marry someone in a hurricane and still manage to make it beautiful and light hearted. I am so glad I went with my gut and picked her to marry us. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Justice Elizabeth's reply:

Michelle and Kevin, I am overwhelmed with this wonderful review. I am so so happy I was able to make your ceremony so special! And yes we had fun in the dark doing a rehearsal with your sister's cell phone flashlight!!!
    Fondly and Happy New Year!
    JP Liz

Larry · Married on 10/01/2017

Not only the best JP, but the greatest, nicest, most beautiful person we ever meet!!!! Liz was such a big part of our day and now is part of our life!!! We will never forget her!!! We love her!

Sent on 12/30/2017
    Justice Elizabeth 13
    Justice Elizabeth 14
    Justice Elizabeth 15
    Justice Elizabeth 16
    Justice Elizabeth 17

Justice Elizabeth's reply:

Hello to the newlyweds! Thank you Gaby and Larry for this great review and putting photos up.
    Happy Happy New Year and see you early 2018.
    JP Liz

Shelley · Married on 09/17/2017

Liz is so wonderful! After only a few meetings, she is family to us. She gave us wonderful advice and suggestions to ensure a perfect ceremony. Our guests are STILL commenting about her to us, and how impressed they were with her person-ability although we've only known her for months! Liz took the time to learn our love story and created our entire ceremony around it. You will not only have a beautiful, most-personal event but, a friend for life in Liz! She is the best you'll find!

Sent on 01/03/2018
    Justice Elizabeth 18

Megan · Married on 09/14/2017

Liz is a wonderful warm person, and brought those qualities and more to our wedding ceremony. She kindly met with us (and brought cookies and tea!) before the day to review the ceremony section by section, and made a special trip into the city to see the garden we selected in advance so she could familiarize herself. She charmed and calmed our families beforehand and the ceremony went beautifully and without a hitch!
    We loved working with Liz and would highly recommend her JP services.

Sent on 01/06/2018

Suzie · Married on 09/09/2017

Working with JP Liz as our officiant was wonderful. Not only is she thoughtful, kind and funny but also very knowledgeable of the industry. She helped us with the flow of our ceremony, gave us suggestions on wording and helped us create our own unique Hindu/Christian ceremony. We also found ourselves asking for her advise on other logistics of the day to which she always had a helpful answer. We loved working with JP Liz and would recommend her to all other couples. She is truly one of the nicest people we worked with in the entire wedding planning process.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Erin · Married on 08/12/2017

JP Liz was simply amazing! All of our guests agreed. Thanks to her, our ceremony was warm, personal, and beautiful. Liz made us comfortable from the very start of the process. We cannot thank her enough for being such an important part of our special day.

Sent on 12/13/2017