Just Marriage Reviews

79 Reviews for Just Marriage

1 User photo

Just Marriage 1

Ashley · Married on 06/30/2018

Reverend Bob did an amazing job at helping us feel very happy with our decision to make him our officiant :) Since me and my now husband are new to the Tulsa area, we weren't sure where to have our tiny little ceremony (only our most immediate family was there) and Reverend Bob suggested the Linnaeus Teaching Gardens, which turned out to be GORGEOUS! We were so happy with his timeliness, friendliness, and professionalism! DEFINITELY book this guy if you're looking for an officiant ??

Sent on 10/31/2016

Just Marriage's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Ashley. It was a pleasure helping you both celebrate your love.

Amy · Married on 06/08/2018

Bob was very nice and friendly. After we booked a date and time with him, we received many confirmation emails up to our wedding. One less thing to worry about!

Roger · Married on 06/05/2018

Was On Time. He Had With Him The Witness We Need. We Wanted A Very Simple Wedding. He Preformed A Very Wonderful Simple Wedding. He Was Great. We Were Sure Glad We Used Him. Sure Hope I Don't Have To Use Him Again TEE HEE

Sent on 06/14/2018

Just Marriage's reply:

Thank you, Roger. I appreciated your hospitality and wish you both many more years of happiness together. (And I, too, hope you don't need me again. But, if you do...... LOL)

Dannielle · Married on 05/12/2018

Bob was amazing to work with and flexible with our schedule. He helped make sure our ceramony went smoothly and offered help to make sure it flowed. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Just Marriage's reply:

Thank you, Dannielle. It was a true pleasure meeting you both, and your families. Blessings on this new adventure!

Cierra · Married on 05/12/2018

My now husband and I wanted something very simple and quick. Most judges in Tulsa do not do courthouse weddings and since we are not religious we were having a difficult time finding a person to marry us or just respond to our initial contact. Reverend Bob was wonderful! He was so quick to respond and so accommodating to what we asked for! I am so happy we found him!

Sent on 05/22/2018
    Just Marriage 2

Just Marriage's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. I enjoyed the opportunity to celebrate with you. Blessings in your new home!

Celine · Married on 10/20/2017

I love how easy it was to plan because he is very organized and professional. He made it nice and simple for us and it was just what we wanted. I would recommend him to my friends and family. He's great!!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Just Marriage's reply:

Thank you for your review, Celine. Many blessings for you both!

Bob · Married on 07/17/2017

We were completely satisfied with our service. Reverend Bob was on time and made us all feel comfortable! I'm glad we found him and would recommend him wholeheartedly!

Tiffany · Married on 07/03/2017

It was very last minute and he made it happen !

J · Married on 07/03/2017

Overall great experience. I would recommend for your ceremony.

Phillip · Married on 07/01/2017

After talking with several other individuals , I knew that Bob was the one I wanted to perform our ceremony service he was knowledgeable and very comforting to talk to .
    I basically knew exactly what I wanted and that's what he did . I definitely recommend Bob Lawernce .

Talia · Married on 06/10/2017

Just A Marriage was a perfect fit for our clients and our business. His communication was key and was always prompt and delightful. i will definitely be suggesting and utilizing the services they provide in the future.

Justin · Married on 05/27/2017

Bob did an amazing job. Helpful with designing our ceremony and couldn't have done a better job officiating the wedding. Very professional. Easy to talk to. Great value.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Just Marriage's reply:

Thank you, Justin. I greatly appreciated the opportunity to get to know you both better, and to be able to assist with creating such a beautiful day for you both.

Miranda · Married on 04/15/2017

Bob is so great. He made it go so smoothly and was very sincere. He was always on time and made the ceremony perfect.

Sent on 04/23/2017

Just Marriage's reply:

Thank you, Miranda. I had a wonderful time helping you two celebrate your love. Blessings on your journey.
  • User7924885 · 1+ year ago

Bob was amazing, he made everything simple .
    I highly recommend using his services .

KD · Married on 02/26/2017

Very professional. I would recommend him to friends and family.

Catherine · Married on 01/08/2017

Rev. Bob Lawrence was perfect in every way. He performed the ceremony to our specifications and made our wedding a joyous celebration of our love and commitment. We would recommend him to everyone.

Deena · Married on 11/25/2016

We highly recommend Bob! Since we were from out of town he assisted us in obtaining our marriage license and locating a very nice venue for our service as well as providing the required witnesses. He went out of his way to accommodate all our needs and performed the perfect service for us!

Brady · Married on 11/13/2016

Very easy to plan with very nice and personable guy who simply wants to make it the best and easiest experience for you! Highly recommend to anyone!

Lauren · Married on 11/12/2016

Bob Lawrence was amazing. He really helped mold our nontraditional ideas into a beautiful wedding ceremony. We had a Tree Potting Ceremony and he really helped bring in the symbolism we were wanting to show. I would highly recommend him!

Kathleen · Married on 10/26/2016

Rev. Bob made our day especially wonderful. Our wedding was our first time to meet him; he was friendly, funny, and quickly put us, our family and friends at ease. He is a lovely person, and we couldn't have asked for a better officiant.

Andrea · Married on 10/18/2016

Great experience! Rev. Lawrence was very professional and kind. My husband is in the military and his coming home date kept changing but Rev. Lawrence worked with us on picking a date.. even up until the day before the wedding!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Just Marriage's reply:

Thank you, Andrea, it was a pleasure to be of service. And speaking of which, please let your husband know of my appreciation for his service to our country, and the sacrifice and service you both are offering.

Awesome experience. Very easy to talk to and work with. Highly recommended!!

Megen · Married on 10/02/2016

Bob was very accommodating! I would recommend him for your ceremony.

Becky · Married on 09/27/2016

Reverend Bob is a wonderful man. He performed my marriage for my wife and I and he made us feel completely at ease about it.. Thank you for the memory Reverend Bob.

Lissette · Married on 09/02/2016

Rev. Bob Lawrence was so awesome! He was so down to earth, made my reception sweet and short which is what we wanted. He was there on time and just flat out wonderful! My husband re-proposed with a new ring right before the ceremony and Rev. was very opened about it and allowed him to do that right before he began the ceremony.