Just Jamz Entertainment Reviews

34 | Saint Johns, FL

34 Reviews for Just Jamz Entertainment

1 User photo

R Hobbs · Married on 12/11/2020

excellent service, professionalism, and FUN.

Just Jamz was a perfect choice for my daughters wedding in Miramar Beach Florida on the bay. Sean was so calm, chill, and helpful along with helping me keep my head on straight. He helped me along with what was next because i was doing the coordinating along with being mother of the bride. He has a great sound system, lighting, and every song in the world. Kept the dance floor full and fun. Never a dull moment. He has a great personality and very patient thank God lol.
    Just Jamz, thank you, from the bottom of my heart and i will definitely be recommending your services.
    Sincerely, R. Hobbs

Sent on 11/12/2020

Just Jamz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you guys so much. I had a great time. You guys know how to have a great time. That view from the Bay was awesome. Thank you again!!!!
  • Brittany

Brittany Hurnyak · Married on 09/12/2020

Kept the party going

I first contacted Just Jamz at the beginning of the year for a may wedding and they were ready to help. Fast forward to April covid struck and I had to push the wedding, they were so ready for me to give a new date and be there to help on my special day.
    Every time I needed help with song choice or had random questions theh answered so quick and had the best answers.
    Few days before the wedding I had to change some songs on my playlist and they were accommodating to change whatever I needed. Day of the wedding I was amazed with how smoothly all the music choices for the ceremony went together. During our reception they our DJ was so high energy and I absolutely loved having him as our MC. Even though I can't dance he always cheered me on!
    If you are looking for a DJ who will keep your party live give Just Jamz a call!

Sent on 09/15/2020

Just Jamz Entertainment's reply:

Brittany we would like to say thank you for having us. We enjoyed your wedding. One thing we want to make sure it is about you and your special day. We just wanted to make sure you are happy and we accommodate your requests especially with Covid etc. Thank you again for everything.
  • Madison

Madison Flakus · Married on 05/16/2020

The Easiest Decision You Can Make

I really cannot save enough how happy I was that I chose JustJamz for my July 2020 wedding. First of all, he was so great with scheduling especially because my wedding was postponed due to COVID. When the wedding finally came, I was blown away by the value especially because his services were so affordable. He supplied everything I wanted and I had so many guests tell me how amazing he was. I loved his music choices especially because my husband gave him a long list of Do Not Play songs. I would encourage every bride to use JustJamz. There is a long list of packages to choose from or he can work with you to create a package for your needs. Choosing JustJamz will be one of the most stress-free decisions to make during wedding planning. I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/19/2020

Molleka Say · Married on 10/05/2019

Awesome DJ! - married October 5, 2019

Shawn and his team were amazing! Shawn was patient and walked us through the music needed for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He was extremely helpful in working with my family who did not have Cambodian Music via mp3 files and only Karaoke DVDs. He figured out a way to play the dvds and had no issues working with my uncle when the dvds needed to be changed out. He kept the party going! I would definitely book Shawn and his team for future events and recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Soraya

Soraya Lakatos · Married on 09/26/2019

On point with the music and played to the crowd

The BEST DJ EVER! Will be doing all of my events are year at ACHS!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Tabitha

Tabitha · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing DJ

The Just Jamz team was amazing to work with. They are quick to respond to emails and texts. The DJ kept our reception going. We had several kids at our wedding reception and he even took their requests....even played baby shark towards the end of the night. An amazing crew to work with!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Gloria

Gloria · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing DJ.

I just want to thank Shawn he was amazing 😉
    We had so much fun... I would definitely recommend him for an event

Sent on 03/24/2019

Leilani · Married on 02/17/2019

Great DJ !

Shawn did an awesome job ! He was really patient with us and answered all of our questions. We totally forgot to pick a garter removal song but shawn had the perfect song ready for my husband and everybody really enjoyed it ! His prices can't be beat ! I would hire him again !

Sent on 02/24/2019

Katelyn · Married on 01/26/2019

Total Crowd Pleaser

Shawn was aaaamazing from start to finish. He was extremely professional from our first conversation to our last. I didn’t feel one ounce of uncertainty that he would absolutely kill at our reception. He had every single person on that dance floor the entire night and made sure we all were smiling and having a great time. I could not recommend and thank him enough! If you book him you won’t regret it.

Sent on 01/27/2019

Just Jamz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having me. I really enjoyed it. All of your family and friends definitely help make it a great evening. Once again thank you and to many years of happiness and fun with Kevin. #TheHodges2019.

Charmaine · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing wedding

Shawn was awesome at responding to emails and meet ups. The music was going all night and set the perfect vibe for our wedding and fit us to the tee. I loved having them there and would def recommend!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Just Jamz Entertainment's reply:

Greatly appreciate it. You had a beautiful wedding and thank you for choosing our company. We really enjoyed it. Thank you.
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 12/01/2018

Talented & Affordable Wedding DJ!

Shawn DJd my wedding and did such a great job! He did a perfect job playing all of the songs I requested for specific parts of the ceremony and reception. He really kept the party going and everyone loved it! Shawn is also very affordable, and was very responsive with any questions or concerns I had throughout the planning process. I highly recommend Shawn to anyone considering a DJ!!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Just Jamz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you. We had a great time and we didnt let the rain stop your outstanding wedding. Thank you for having us.
  • Kristi

Kristi · Married on 10/14/2018

Great Team!

They did a wonderful job and were awesomely priced

Sent on 10/22/2018

Just Jamz Entertainment's reply:

We appreciate the review and thank you for having us. Awesome wedding. Look forward to the anniversary party. 😁😁😁😁

Haley · Married on 05/14/2018

Just Jamz is GREAT! We've used them at two separate events now and highly recommend! Thank you for your awesome service, Just Jamz!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Just Jamz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you and I had a great time. The river view is outstanding.
  • Kaylan

Kaylan · Married on 04/22/2018

Our wedding was so much fun and a huge part of that was the music! Shawn played all the right songs and kept the party going. I was sweating on the dance floor. Our families loved it. Shawn did an excellent job. They even made sure to check with us beforehand to see if they were pronouncing everyone's name right when being introduced. Shawn is also just such a nice and accommodating guy. I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Just Jamz Entertainment's reply:

Kaylan thank you very much. We had a great time. Your family and your friends know how to have a good time and as they say "Turn Up".

Tanya · Married on 03/31/2018

I'm not usually one to leave a full 5 star review, as most services are unworthy...but Shawn deserves nothing less than 10 stars! He was absolutely AMAZING!!! Super friendly, very professional, catered to every special request, ridiculously easy to work with, and he got our party jumpin off from the getgo! And let me tell you something...we are a tough crowd! We are so glad that we were introduced to Shawn, Jason and Just Jamz, and they will be our first call for any future events. Thank you so much guys for bringing the party to our party!

Sent on 04/01/2018

Becky · Married on 03/24/2018

Shawn was great! Great to work with and very professional. Definitely recommend him and his services.

Sent on 02/15/2018

Gabrielle · Married on 03/16/2018

Just Jamz made my wedding amazing! Sure, the venue was pretty, yeah my family is nice, but the music made it a party! They were extremely professional and accommodating with the music requests. Every guest at our wedding left saying how wonderful a time they had. Just Jams even covered my ceremony at a different location. I highly recommended them for any event.

Sent on 03/30/2018

Jacquelin · Married on 01/20/2018

This man is awesome! He really knows how to read a crowd and get people up and dancing. He’s very accommodating with all his equipment and lighting! I will definitely use him again and refer him to all my friends and family!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Just Jamz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for having me. I had a great time and wish you 2 the best.

Christine · Married on 12/09/2017

Shawn was FANTASTIC!! He kept the music flowing. He also paid attention to the crowd and played the best music to get everyone out dancing. We LOVED him and have recommended him to everyone we know. He even DJ’d our Christmas party.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Tony · Married on 09/09/2017

Thank you for such a wonderful experience at our wedding. The song selection in the professionalism that you did your work in was outstanding. We would definitely use you for our next events to come. Thank you again for your outstanding service I will recommend you to any and everyone that I meet.

Sent on 09/15/2017

David · Married on 04/15/2017

The DJ was very professional. He showed up early and had everything set up before the ceremony began. During the night he had no problem playing whatever anyone wanted. He even dressed in my wedding colors of pink and black which was awesome. Everyone said he was a very good DJ. I would highly recommend him for anyone who needs a DJ for a party or a wedding. I would give him a 10 out of 10

Sent on 04/18/2017

Micah · Married on 03/24/2017

They were great all the way through. They were very responsive about questions leading up to the event and made sure to play every song we requested.

Sent on 03/28/2017

krista · Married on 02/25/2017

We were very happy with this DJ!!!!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Grace · Married on 11/19/2016

I would highly recommend Just Jamz!

Sent on 02/04/2017

Kristen · Married on 09/29/2016

They were awesome the provided everything for them selves. Very easy to get along with and they were such nice people I would use them again in a heart beat! Made our wedding day one to remember

Sent on 02/01/2017