Just Jamz Entertainment Reviews

Just Jamz Entertainment 1
  • Tabitha

Tabitha 路 Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing DJ

The Just Jamz team was amazing to work with. They are quick to respond to emails and texts. The DJ kept our reception going. We had several kids at our wedding reception and he even took their requests....even played baby shark towards the end of the night. An amazing crew to work with!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Gloria

Gloria 路 Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing DJ.

I just want to thank Shawn he was amazing 馃槈
    We had so much fun... I would definitely recommend him for an event

Sent on 03/24/2019

Leilani 路 Married on 02/17/2019

Great DJ !

Shawn did an awesome job ! He was really patient with us and answered all of our questions. We totally forgot to pick a garter removal song but shawn had the perfect song ready for my husband and everybody really enjoyed it ! His prices can't be beat ! I would hire him again !

Sent on 02/24/2019

Katelyn 路 Married on 01/26/2019

Total Crowd Pleaser

Shawn was aaaamazing from start to finish. He was extremely professional from our first conversation to our last. I didn鈥檛 feel one ounce of uncertainty that he would absolutely kill at our reception. He had every single person on that dance floor the entire night and made sure we all were smiling and having a great time. I could not recommend and thank him enough! If you book him you won鈥檛 regret it.

Sent on 01/27/2019

Just Jamz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having me. I really enjoyed it. All of your family and friends definitely help make it a great evening. Once again thank you and to many years of happiness and fun with Kevin. #TheHodges2019.

Charmaine 路 Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing wedding

Shawn was awesome at responding to emails and meet ups. The music was going all night and set the perfect vibe for our wedding and fit us to the tee. I loved having them there and would def recommend!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Just Jamz Entertainment's reply:

Greatly appreciate it. You had a beautiful wedding and thank you for choosing our company. We really enjoyed it. Thank you.
  • Alex

Alex 路 Married on 12/01/2018

Talented & Affordable Wedding DJ!

Shawn DJd my wedding and did such a great job! He did a perfect job playing all of the songs I requested for specific parts of the ceremony and reception. He really kept the party going and everyone loved it! Shawn is also very affordable, and was very responsive with any questions or concerns I had throughout the planning process. I highly recommend Shawn to anyone considering a DJ!!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Just Jamz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you. We had a great time and we didnt let the rain stop your outstanding wedding. Thank you for having us.
  • Kristi

Kristi 路 Married on 10/14/2018

Great Team!

They did a wonderful job and were awesomely priced

Sent on 10/22/2018

Just Jamz Entertainment's reply:

We appreciate the review and thank you for having us. Awesome wedding. Look forward to the anniversary party. 馃榿馃榿馃榿馃榿

Haley 路 Married on 05/14/2018

Just Jamz is GREAT! We've used them at two separate events now and highly recommend! Thank you for your awesome service, Just Jamz!

Sent on 05/14/2018
    Just Jamz Entertainment 2

Just Jamz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you and I had a great time. The river view is outstanding.
  • Kaylan

Kaylan 路 Married on 04/22/2018

Our wedding was so much fun and a huge part of that was the music! Shawn played all the right songs and kept the party going. I was sweating on the dance floor. Our families loved it. Shawn did an excellent job. They even made sure to check with us beforehand to see if they were pronouncing everyone's name right when being introduced. Shawn is also just such a nice and accommodating guy. I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Just Jamz Entertainment's reply:

Kaylan thank you very much. We had a great time. Your family and your friends know how to have a good time and as they say "Turn Up".

Tanya 路 Married on 03/31/2018

I'm not usually one to leave a full 5 star review, as most services are unworthy...but Shawn deserves nothing less than 10 stars! He was absolutely AMAZING!!! Super friendly, very professional, catered to every special request, ridiculously easy to work with, and he got our party jumpin off from the getgo! And let me tell you something...we are a tough crowd! We are so glad that we were introduced to Shawn, Jason and Just Jamz, and they will be our first call for any future events. Thank you so much guys for bringing the party to our party!

Sent on 04/01/2018

Becky 路 Married on 03/24/2018

Shawn was great! Great to work with and very professional. Definitely recommend him and his services.

Sent on 02/15/2018

Gabrielle 路 Married on 03/16/2018

Just Jamz made my wedding amazing! Sure, the venue was pretty, yeah my family is nice, but the music made it a party! They were extremely professional and accommodating with the music requests. Every guest at our wedding left saying how wonderful a time they had. Just Jams even covered my ceremony at a different location. I highly recommended them for any event.

Sent on 03/30/2018

Jacquelin 路 Married on 01/20/2018

This man is awesome! He really knows how to read a crowd and get people up and dancing. He鈥檚 very accommodating with all his equipment and lighting! I will definitely use him again and refer him to all my friends and family!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Just Jamz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for having me. I had a great time and wish you 2 the best.

Christine 路 Married on 12/09/2017

Shawn was FANTASTIC!! He kept the music flowing. He also paid attention to the crowd and played the best music to get everyone out dancing. We LOVED him and have recommended him to everyone we know. He even DJ鈥檇 our Christmas party.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Tony 路 Married on 09/09/2017

Thank you for such a wonderful experience at our wedding. The song selection in the professionalism that you did your work in was outstanding. We would definitely use you for our next events to come. Thank you again for your outstanding service I will recommend you to any and everyone that I meet.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Micah 路 Married on 03/24/2017

They were great all the way through. They were very responsive about questions leading up to the event and made sure to play every song we requested.

Sent on 03/28/2017

krista 路 Married on 02/25/2017

We were very happy with this DJ!!!!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Grace 路 Married on 11/19/2016

I would highly recommend Just Jamz!

Sent on 02/04/2017

Kristen 路 Married on 09/29/2016

They were awesome the provided everything for them selves. Very easy to get along with and they were such nice people I would use them again in a heart beat! Made our wedding day one to remember

Sent on 02/01/2017

Cedrick 路 Married on 06/30/2016

Definitely made the reception entertaining and fun for all ages. Music was clean and the dance floor was packed. Thank you for helping and adding to my wife and I special day .

Sent on 07/31/2017

Venus 路 Married on 03/29/2014

Very professional and on time. He played music until the last person left the building! Variety of music and very nice setup!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Ramele 路 Married on 07/19/2018

We had an event for our Grand Opening all our guests loved how he tailored the music to their era. Our demographic are seniors, he was able to make the music very diverse and timely especially with incorporating Aretha Franklin songs.

thank you!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Kaylyn 路 Married on 05/04/2019

Memorable wedding & reception!

Shawn & Jason did an amazing job taking care of our guests, emceeing & playing songs everyone wanted to hear! We had an amazing time & can鈥檛 thank them enough for all the moments & memories will remember forever.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Ashley 路 Married on 06/01/2018

The introduction was messed up on names. However, wonderful to work with and made our day special. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Just Jamz Entertainment's reply:

I apologize on the names. Just some confusion which list to use and order. We appreciate you having us. Great night.