Just Jamz Entertainment LLC Reviews

19 | Saint Johns, FL

19 Reviews for Just Jamz Entertainment LLC

19 Just Jamz Entertainment LLC Reviews

Haley · Married on 05/14/2018

Just Jamz is GREAT! We've used them at two separate events now and highly recommend! Thank you for your awesome service, Just Jamz!

Sent on 05/14/2018
    Just Jamz Entertainment LLC 1

Just Jamz Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you and I had a great time. The river view is outstanding.
  • Kaylan

Kaylan · Married on 04/22/2018

Our wedding was so much fun and a huge part of that was the music! Shawn played all the right songs and kept the party going. I was sweating on the dance floor. Our families loved it. Shawn did an excellent job. They even made sure to check with us beforehand to see if they were pronouncing everyone's name right when being introduced. Shawn is also just such a nice and accommodating guy. I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Just Jamz Entertainment LLC's reply:

Kaylan thank you very much. We had a great time. Your family and your friends know how to have a good time and as they say "Turn Up".

Tanya · Married on 03/31/2018

I'm not usually one to leave a full 5 star review, as most services are unworthy...but Shawn deserves nothing less than 10 stars! He was absolutely AMAZING!!! Super friendly, very professional, catered to every special request, ridiculously easy to work with, and he got our party jumpin off from the getgo! And let me tell you something...we are a tough crowd! We are so glad that we were introduced to Shawn, Jason and Just Jamz, and they will be our first call for any future events. Thank you so much guys for bringing the party to our party!

Becky · Married on 03/24/2018

Shawn was great! Great to work with and very professional. Definitely recommend him and his services.

Gabrielle · Married on 03/16/2018

Just Jamz made my wedding amazing! Sure, the venue was pretty, yeah my family is nice, but the music made it a party! They were extremely professional and accommodating with the music requests. Every guest at our wedding left saying how wonderful a time they had. Just Jams even covered my ceremony at a different location. I highly recommended them for any event.

Jacquelin · Married on 01/20/2018

This man is awesome! He really knows how to read a crowd and get people up and dancing. He’s very accommodating with all his equipment and lighting! I will definitely use him again and refer him to all my friends and family!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Just Jamz Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you for having me. I had a great time and wish you 2 the best.

Christine · Married on 12/09/2017

Shawn was FANTASTIC!! He kept the music flowing. He also paid attention to the crowd and played the best music to get everyone out dancing. We LOVED him and have recommended him to everyone we know. He even DJ’d our Christmas party.

Tony · Married on 09/09/2017

Thank you for such a wonderful experience at our wedding. The song selection in the professionalism that you did your work in was outstanding. We would definitely use you for our next events to come. Thank you again for your outstanding service I will recommend you to any and everyone that I meet.

Micah · Married on 03/24/2017

They were great all the way through. They were very responsive about questions leading up to the event and made sure to play every song we requested.

krista · Married on 02/25/2017

We were very happy with this DJ!!!!

Grace · Married on 11/19/2016

I would highly recommend Just Jamz!

Kristen · Married on 09/29/2016

They were awesome the provided everything for them selves. Very easy to get along with and they were such nice people I would use them again in a heart beat! Made our wedding day one to remember

Cedrick · Married on 06/30/2016

Definitely made the reception entertaining and fun for all ages. Music was clean and the dance floor was packed. Thank you for helping and adding to my wife and I special day .

Venus · Married on 03/29/2014

Very professional and on time. He played music until the last person left the building! Variety of music and very nice setup!

Ramele · Married on 07/19/2018

We had an event for our Grand Opening all our guests loved how he tailored the music to their era. Our demographic are seniors, he was able to make the music very diverse and timely especially with incorporating Aretha Franklin songs.

thank you!

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2018

The introduction was messed up on names. However, wonderful to work with and made our day special. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Just Jamz Entertainment LLC's reply:

I apologize on the names. Just some confusion which list to use and order. We appreciate you having us. Great night.
  • nolegirl

Caroline · Married on 06/02/2018

Sean was a great DJ and did a great job reading the crowd and getting everyone up dancing. The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is because he played the wrong song for our first dance (he did fix it quickly though) and it would've been nice to have been given a template to fill out for songs. We did not give a cake cutting song so he picked for us, but I would have liked to have chosen my own song. There are so many small details that are easily forgotten and if we were told to give him a song for each thing it would not have gotten overlooked.

Kris · Married on 10/14/2017

Very professional. Arrived as scheduled, responsive to special requests, and really helped keep the reception moving along. We had a lot of fun!