Just Jamz Entertainment

Saint Johns, FL View map Visit website

$900 Most Popular Price

Just Jamz Entertainment is a lively wedding DJ company located in Jacksonville, Florida servicing clients throughout Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina. The company strives to provide music that exudes art and vibes to fit each couples wedding day. No matter their preference, couples can be sure that the DJ has the perfect kind of music to enhance their wedding day experience

Experience

Just Jamz Entertainment began as an idea to provide an exclusive form of entertainment to people who want to have fun. They are passionate about what they do and allow that passion to drive their success. Just Jamz has serviced hundreds of parties, wedding, and other special events. At each of these events, the DJ personalized the playlist according to the clients’ desires, and this will be the same for any wedding. The company believes that every couple’s wedding should be all about them and reflects their personalities and relationship.

Along with offering over 30 million songs, the DJ offers a variety of wedding packages and services that can be fully customizable to best suit each couple’s desires and specific requirements. Every service provided by the company is conducted under a one-event-per-day policy. Their most popular wedding package includes consultations, an MC, microphones, and a professional sound and PA system. Additional services available include but are not limited to:

• Do-not-play list
  • Uplighting
  • Karaoke
  • Song request via text messages
  • Photobooths
  • Bilingual MC
  • Video projection

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$600

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$900

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

MC
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

1 User photo

R Hobbs Married on 12/11/2020

excellent service, professionalism, and FUN.

Just Jamz was a perfect choice for my daughters wedding in Miramar Beach Florida on the bay. Sean was so calm, chill, and helpful along with helping me keep my head on straight. He helped me along with what was next because i was doing the coordinating along with being mother of the bride. He has a great sound system, lighting, and every song in the world. Kept the dance floor full and fun. Never a dull moment. He has a great personality and very patient thank God lol.
    Just Jamz, thank you, from the bottom of my heart and i will definitely be recommending your services.
    Sincerely, R. Hobbs

Just Jamz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you guys so much. I had a great time. You guys know how to have a great time. That view from the Bay was awesome. Thank you again!!!!
  • Brittany
    Brittany H. Married on 09/12/2020

Kept the party going

I first contacted Just Jamz at the beginning of the year for a may wedding and they were ready to help. Fast forward to April covid struck and I had to push the wedding, they were so ready for me to give a new date and be there to help on my special day.
    Every time I needed help with song choice or had random questions theh answered so quick and had the best answers.
    Few days before the wedding I had to change some songs on my playlist and they were accommodating to change whatever I needed. Day of the wedding I was amazed with how smoothly all the music choices for the ceremony went together. During our reception they our DJ was so high energy and I absolutely loved having him as our MC. Even though I can't dance he always cheered me on!
    If you are looking for a DJ who will keep your party live give Just Jamz a call!

Just Jamz Entertainment's reply:

Brittany we would like to say thank you for having us. We enjoyed your wedding. One thing we want to make sure it is about you and your special day. We just wanted to make sure you are happy and we accommodate your requests especially with Covid etc. Thank you again for everything.
  • Madison
    Madison F. Married on 05/16/2020

The Easiest Decision You Can Make

I really cannot save enough how happy I was that I chose JustJamz for my July 2020 wedding. First of all, he was so great with scheduling especially because my wedding was postponed due to COVID. When the wedding finally came, I was blown away by the value especially because his services were so affordable. He supplied everything I wanted and I had so many guests tell me how amazing he was. I loved his music choices especially because my husband gave him a long list of Do Not Play songs. I would encourage every bride to use JustJamz. There is a long list of packages to choose from or he can work with you to create a package for your needs. Choosing JustJamz will be one of the most stress-free decisions to make during wedding planning. I highly recommend!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Just Jamz Entertainment 1
Discount
If you decide to book with our company and like our Facebook business page will add additional 5% off your regular quoted price visit here : www.facebook.com/justjamzentertainment
Just Jamz Entertainment 2
Discount
If you decide to book with our company and like our Facebook business page will add additional 5 % off your regular quoted price visit here : www.facebook.com/justjamzentertainment

153 Servia Dr. Saint Johns, FL, 32259
407-801-2551

Monday-Friday 8am-8pm Saturday 8am-1pm Sunday 10am-5pm
Location of (Just Jamz Entertainment)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding