17 Reviews for Just Jamz Entertainment

MC (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

Just Jamz is GREAT! We've used them at two separate events now and highly recommend! Thank you for your awesome service, Just Jamz!

Photo for Just Jamz Entertainment Review - Awesome service!
Profile Picture Haley , 5/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our wedding was so much fun and a huge part of that was the music! Shawn played all the right songs and kept the party going. I was sweating on the dance floor. Our families loved it. Shawn did an excellent job. They even made sure to check with us beforehand to see if they were pronouncing everyone's name right when being introduced. Shawn is also just such a nice and accommodating guy. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kaylan, 4/22/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I'm not usually one to leave a full 5 star review, as most services are unworthy...but Shawn deserves nothing less than 10 stars! He was absolutely AMAZING!!! Super friendly, very professional, catered to every special request, ridiculously easy to work with, and he got our party jumpin off from the getgo! And let me tell you something...we are a tough crowd! We are so glad that we were introduced to Shawn, Jason and Just Jamz, and they will be our first call for any future events. Thank you so much guys for bringing the party to our party!

Profile Picture Tanya , 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shawn was great! Great to work with and very professional. Definitely recommend him and his services.

Profile Picture Becky, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Just Jamz made my wedding amazing! Sure, the venue was pretty, yeah my family is nice, but the music made it a party! They were extremely professional and accommodating with the music requests. Every guest at our wedding left saying how wonderful a time they had. Just Jams even covered my ceremony at a different location. I highly recommended them for any event.

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This man is awesome! He really knows how to read a crowd and get people up and dancing. He’s very accommodating with all his equipment and lighting! I will definitely use him again and refer him to all my friends and family!

Profile Picture Jacquelin, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shawn was FANTASTIC!! He kept the music flowing. He also paid attention to the crowd and played the best music to get everyone out dancing. We LOVED him and have recommended him to everyone we know. He even DJ’d our Christmas party.

Profile Picture Christine, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you for such a wonderful experience at our wedding. The song selection in the professionalism that you did your work in was outstanding. We would definitely use you for our next events to come. Thank you again for your outstanding service I will recommend you to any and everyone that I meet.

Profile Picture Tony, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They were great all the way through. They were very responsive about questions leading up to the event and made sure to play every song we requested.

Profile Picture Micah, 3/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were very happy with this DJ!!!!

Profile Picture krista, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would highly recommend Just Jamz!

Profile Picture Grace, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They were awesome the provided everything for them selves. Very easy to get along with and they were such nice people I would use them again in a heart beat! Made our wedding day one to remember

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/29/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Definitely made the reception entertaining and fun for all ages. Music was clean and the dance floor was packed. Thank you for helping and adding to my wife and I special day .

Profile Picture Cedrick, 6/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very professional and on time. He played music until the last person left the building! Variety of music and very nice setup!

Profile Picture Venus, 3/29/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, One Event Per Day
4.7

The introduction was messed up on names. However, wonderful to work with and made our day special. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/1/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Very professional. Arrived as scheduled, responsive to special requests, and really helped keep the reception moving along. We had a lot of fun!

Profile Picture Kris, 10/14/17, 1 Review