Just For You Entertainments Reviews

81 | Davenport, FL

81 Reviews for Just For You Entertainments

• User3777182 · event on: 12/06/2013

Always so punctual and very responsible! Thanks!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Great service! Fun props. However, a word was mispelled on the print outs. The wedding date was documented incorrectly in my scrapbook.

Sent on 01/12/2013

Just For You Entertainments's reply:

We are very sorry about that. Please forgive our mistake. If you decide to use us again we will kindly discount our services.

Just For You Photo Booth was a success at our wedding. It was a pleasure having Eddy make our special day even more memorable. I'm not going to go into detail about his services because I honestly found no issues or problems with what he did versus what he told us he would do, it was a hit and everyone loved it. The only thing that I was a slight bit disappointed with is that our guest book had too many empty pages. I wish it would have been filled with more happy faces than what was provided, although I can't really blame Eddy for that...I just have to accept that some people just don't like taking pictures!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Just For You Entertainments's reply:

Unfortunately as much as we try to fill the pages its really are matter of the guest wanting to put their picture on the book or not. We can only ask them too but its the guest final decision.

Detria · event on: 10/25/2013

We had the photo booth at a school fundraiser and it was so much fun.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Audra · Married on 04/05/2013

3.5

The photobooth was the best expense we had for the whole wedding. Everyone LOVED it! We all had a blast from the young kids, to my grandparents. And everyone got pictures to take home as a keepsake, which was really nice.

Sent on 05/18/2013

0.0

Thanks for cancelling 11 days before my wedding! I would NEVER recommended your services to anyone. As a business owner, you should do whatever it takes to fulfill your obligation!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Just For You Entertainments's reply:

It saddens me to have received this review. We would like to give a response to this review. We called the client and emailed her to let her know of an unexpected medical emergency that occurred. I, Eddie had to have a medical procedure that was going to keep me in bed rest for weeks. We notified the client and explained to her the situation but as you can read she was not very happy. My 65 plus reviews speak for my business reputation. It is very hard to maintain a 5 star rating for so many years and win several awards for the service we provide, but we have. Just For You has been in business for many years and have never received such a revengeful review from anyone. We take pride in the service we provide and we stand above many of my competitors. Unfortunately you will always have someone that will NOT accept any excuses if it affects them and apparently this client could not understand the medical emergency that had arisen unexpectedly. We had staff that could have done the event. My 2 staff members that would of stepped up to do the event were having their wedding on that day so of course they were not available and my wife was tending to taking care of me during this situation. We apologized repeatedly. We offered her a free booth rental and her money was refunded. We hope that the prospective clients that are reviewing my business will look at my perfect 5 star customer reviews and not let this review deter you from choosing our award winning company to serve you. Thank You!