Just For You Entertainments Reviews

81 | Davenport, FL

81 Reviews for Just For You Entertainments

Eva · event on: 10/19/2013

Just For You Photo was amazing, they made our daughter's party so extra special. Everyone raved about the photo booth, everyone enjoyed having their photos given to them right there at the party. Lisa pulls out her album just about every day to look at all the photos. Eddie, we can not thank you enough for your outstanding professionalism and most of all your kindness to our daughter and all her special friends. Thank you! Sincerely, Eva & Elio Conte

Sent on 01/04/2014

Just4UFotoBooths was simple amazing! I planned my Florida wedding from Texas and everything just came together perfectly! Eddie was awesome during planning. He was quick to reply to emails and provided all the info I requested or had questions about. I gave him my wedding colors and theme and he did the rest! The colors were perfect and the photo printouts were exceptional! Trust him and his company and you will not be disappointed!
    The wedding reception was perfect! The booth fun and it was definitely a hit! It was big enough for a large group of 7-10 but didn't look oversized if only 2-3 people went in I opted for the photo book and it is definitely worth it! Get it if you can! Also, I really liked how they switched out different props throughout the night. It made it more exciting and not every picture has the same hat or sunglasses!
    I only plan on getting married once but any other reunions or anniversary parties that we have in Florida Eddie and Melissa will definitely be called!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Rene · Married on 10/12/2013

We got such a great deal on this and the staff was amazing. My guests took sooooo many pics and the attendant was awesome. We almost died looking at all the pics it was soooo funny. I am so glad we splurged on this so worth it.

Sent on 10/30/2013
  • F

Fred · Married on 09/28/2013

We were looking for someone special - a photo booth vendor who would take full-length photos with or without props. This was to be our "wedding favors" for our guests - many couples who don't get pictures together when they are dressed up.

Eddie and the "Just For You Booth" was a HIT.-a "home run." We still receive compliments on the photos,and see the framed prints at homes we visit.

Eddie worked with us a lot before the event to make sure we could get what we wanted (Eddie was THE ONLY vendor we could find who was so flexible cooperative and innovative).

We loved all the pictures. We would definitely recommend Just For You Photo Booth and Eddie to everyone.

Sent on 12/27/2013
  • User3504949 · event on: 08/25/2013

Event was Zeta Tau Alpha Bid Day. My girls loved the booth and the props, pictures came out fantastic, booth was on time and everyone was so nice and easy to work with.

Sent on 09/02/2013

Beverly · Married on 08/24/2013

The photo booth was the hit of the evening at my daughters wedding. They were very professional and their props were good and varied. They were set up on time and easy to work with. We would recommend them to anyone. Great value and professionalism for the money. We will use them again. Thanks for a great job.

Leah · event on: 08/24/2013

Excellent service an a wonderful activity for a sweet 16. Eddie was a true professional and the customization of the photo sleeves were perfect! I highly recommend just4ufoto booth for your next event ! Eddie will make it FANTASTIC!!!

Sherry · event on: 08/11/2013

Thank you for another great event.

Katherine · event on: 08/11/2013

This is our 2nd time we use them for our very special events.
    They are Great and we dont have anything bad to say. We will definately use them again.

We reccomend them to everyone. :-)

Sent on 09/03/2013

Heidi · Married on 08/10/2013

They were fantastic! The photos were awesome! I would definitely book them again :)

Sent on 09/02/2013

Lavieria S. · Married on 07/06/2013

Just4U Photo Booths was a big hit at our wedding. We used the pictures provided as the wedding favors as well as our guest book. The guests enjoyed it so much that we paid extra for them to remain with us for longer. The staff was prompt and friendly. Eddie was very easy and flexible to work with. We will definitely use this company again as well refer to others!

Sent on 04/24/2014
  • Rosa

Rosa · Married on 06/22/2013

All the guests LOVED the photobooth and are still raving about it. It was one of the highlights of the night for them. Eddie was awesome with the guests - truly great service.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Mari · Married on 06/21/2013

Just 4 u. Photo booths were great !!!! We met with them one time couple months before our wedding and with one time they listened to everything we wanted and it came out perfectly the day of the wedding they are on top of things and everyone at our wedding thought they were great friendly organized and they were the hit of the party !!! Thank u again

Sent on 06/28/2013

Cassandra · Married on 05/05/2013

Eddie was really great to work with. All the guest loved the photo booth. The pictures were of great quality and the props were so fun. As a vendor he was on time & professional. I'll definitely be using him again!

Lindsey · Married on 04/27/2013

The best! So great to work with - quick, responsive, friendly, wanted us to be totally satisfied. The booth at the reception was a HUGE hit! Everyone loved it and it really helped to get people on the mood to have a great time! Plus, pictures of your family that you didn't see because you were busy chatting, taking pictures, etc are PRICELESS! I would recommend them 100%!!

Sent on 05/15/2013

Tai · Married on 04/26/2013

Just 4 U Foto was a HIT at out wedding. Our guests enjoyed the photobooth during the reception. Eddie was prompt in his communication prior to the event and was helpful in getting all details in place. The service was great and the memories will last forever.

• User3269560 · event on: 04/22/2013

It was great responsible and on time very happy with his service

Tiffany · Married on 04/21/2013

Absolutely a dream to work with!! Professional, courteous, on time! I can't say enough. Eddie is incredible! Our guests had so much fun. Would absolutely recommend!! -Shawn & Tiffany Hutchinson

Sent on 04/22/2013

Rebecca · Married on 04/13/2013

I am so thankful i found them!! I always wanted a photo booth for my wedding but it was always out of my price range. 4u foto btooh made my dream come true! They had prices i could afford and were a great hit at my wedding. This is the one thing EVERYONE talks about when my wedding comes up! Make sure you do the scrapbook it was 100% worth it! They were great favors for our guest. and the Tenet was so nice and helpful!

• U

Undria · Married on 03/30/2013

Great response and excellent service!! Photo booth was definitely a hit at our wedding!! Thank you!!!!!

April · Married on 03/30/2013

It was a pleasure working with you guys ... Thanks for thee amazing service!!

Sent on 05/14/2013

Awesome company! They were on time, professional, friendly and well prepared.

Sent on 05/14/2013

Responded to emails quickly. Made sure my husband and I actually used the booth during the reception. Good quality photos.

Sent on 05/18/2013

Michelle · Married on 02/02/2013

Arrived on time, they were not distracting, and very entertaining. Only wish they would have interacted with people more to get more excitement with the photo booth! No one spoke to us at all when my husband and I went into the booth. They were in conversation with each other. Other than that....great!!

• User2967414 · event on: 12/21/2012

The photo booth was a hit at the party. All of the kids truly enjoyed the booth and we now have several memories of the night.

Sent on 01/10/2013