Just For You Entertainments Reviews

81 | Orlando, FL

81 Reviews for Just For You Entertainments

Julie · Married on 10/09/2016

Eddie was awesome, professional, communicative every step of the way and made our special day even more special and fun with the photo booth. Everyone enjoyed it and we have pictures of every guest that attended our wedding. This will be a very happy memory we will never forget. Despite the fact that our wedding was the same weekend as the hurricane back in Oct 2016, he made it to our wedding with any hesitation. I would recommend him 100%!

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2016

Just for You photo booth rentals was the hit of my daughter's wedding! Mr. & Mrs. Lebron were wonderful and professional. Each and every guest from age 1 to age 71 absolutely loved the photo booth and had a blast! The props were great and the scrapbook is amazing, full of wonderful memories for the bride and groom. If you have a special event coming up and you want to capture wonderful memories and keep the crowd entertained contact Just For You...you won't regret this one for sure!!!!! ~Jessica Batson

Sent on 09/11/2016

Just For You Entertainments's reply:

The pleasure was all ours. Thank you so much for allowing us to make your daughter's day a happy and memorable one.

Michelle · Married on 09/03/2016

Eddie with just for you photo booths was great! He was very timely, professional, and friendly. He was very easy to work with throughout the whole process. The booth and set up was perfect at our wedding and our pictures turned out so awesome and fun! The attendant was also very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Just For You Entertainments's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle and we are so happy we met your expectations and contributed to making you and Eric's day a memorable one. May God Bless the love you share. We hope to work with you in the near future again. You are now part of our Just For You VIP family.

Michelle · Married on 05/30/2015

I am so happy I found Just For You Photo Booths for my daughter's wedding!! The photo booth was a great hit!! Everybody had an amazing time!! The photo album was a perfect addition!! The newly weds have an amazing reflection on the wonderful memories that were created that evening!! I recommend if you are looking for a great entertainment for any of your events, you should booked Just For You Photo Booths!! You WON'T be disappointed!!!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Just For You Entertainments's reply:

Aww thank you Michelle. Th pleasure was all ours. Good Luck to the newlyweds.

Preeti · Married on 05/16/2015

I was the wedding planner for this event & it was refreshing to not have a micromanage a vendor like Just 4 U Foto Booths. They arrived on time (actually earlier than scheduled), set up professionally, were flexible with schedule changes & provided a wonderful service to all of the guests. The couple even got to take pictures with friends & enjoyed it!

I would highly recommend this company to anyone reading this review & would be delighted to work with them again.

Preeti
    Preeti Exclusive Creations

Lillianis · Married on 04/25/2015

Eddie and his team did at amazing job at my wedding. I can truly say that the Photobooth was one of the highlights of my wedding! All my guests, my husband and I really enjoyed taking the high quality pictures and had lots of fun. One of the best perks was that my guests and I were able to take home the pictures taken. Everyone in the team was very professional and friendly. I highly recommend them!

Miranda · Married on 03/08/2015

The photo booth was a part of our wedding everyone is still talking about. Eddie was an amazing host to the booth. The props and photo strips that each guest got were amazing. Eddie was also very flexible when I changed the times of rental a few times. I would definitely recommend this company and will use again if I ever need a photo booth! Could not have been any better and a great price!!

Sent on 03/14/2015

Just For You Entertainments's reply:

Thank you so much Miranda. The pleasure was all ours. God Bless the both of you in your new life together. Congratulations!

Pamela · Married on 01/17/2015

Eddie was the greatest to work with; he was very professional and helpful. The photo strip background looked better than I expected! All you have to do is set an area for the photo booth, and Eddie takes care of the rest. Everyone at my wedding absolutely loved the photo booth and the props were really fun too. I am extremely content with their services and I will most definitely use them again!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Just For You Entertainments's reply:

Pamela, it was our pleasure. We want to wish you both a very blessed new life together.

Martha · Married on 11/30/2014

Eddie and his staff were not only super nice but very good at keeping the Photo Booth moving. With more than 200 people at our wedding we received only great compliments about the service. The ease of use on the buttons in the booth also made it easy to get the perfect pictures needed. Thank you guys.. highly recommend.

Cynthia · Married on 11/21/2014

The Just For You Photo Booth was a huge success at my sons wedding on 11-21-14. I have and will continue to recommend Just For You Photo Booths to everyone. Eddie is absolutely wonderful! Very professional, and accommodating! He will make sure that your guests or party have fun, with props to use and spacious booth room and everyone went home with plenty of pictures and a disk for the couple of all the pictures . This was the first time we had ever used this type if service but I will definitely call Eddie at Just For You Photo Booths again.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Just For You Entertainments's reply:

Thank you so much Cynthia for the wonderful feedback. The pleasure was all ours

tiffany · Married on 11/08/2014

booking a photobooth to entertain our guests and act as a wedding favor was one of the best decisions we made, all of my guests had a blast posing together with all the fun props they had to offer. Thank you!!!!

caridad · Married on 08/09/2014

My daughters Quinceanera was amazing , thank you to Eddie !!! He was so much fun and helpful with our guests and all of the many teenagers that attended. Words cannot express how wonderful he was and how we so enjoyed the photo booth. It didn't take too much space , or too much time to set -up. Our guests are still raving about the whole experience of the photo booth. I am going to recommend Justforyouphotobooths to everyone and anyone who is looking to have a photo booth at their event . Thanks again !!!

The Photobooth was great! Everyone that attended our wedding really enjoyed it!

Rayeann · Married on 11/12/2013

Awesome photo booth...everyone had a blast...the photo booth was the biggest hit of the reception...so many memories....Thanks Eddie:)

Kara · Married on 11/10/2013

Excellent Vendor. Arrived on time, provided all the props, excellent personality and service. He provided us with a great photo album of everyone's pictures with messages that was ready for us to take home at the end of the night.

Just4UFotoBooths was simple amazing! I planned my Florida wedding from Texas and everything just came together perfectly! Eddie was awesome during planning. He was quick to reply to emails and provided all the info I requested or had questions about. I gave him my wedding colors and theme and he did the rest! The colors were perfect and the photo printouts were exceptional! Trust him and his company and you will not be disappointed!
    The wedding reception was perfect! The booth fun and it was definitely a hit! It was big enough for a large group of 7-10 but didn't look oversized if only 2-3 people went in I opted for the photo book and it is definitely worth it! Get it if you can! Also, I really liked how they switched out different props throughout the night. It made it more exciting and not every picture has the same hat or sunglasses!
    I only plan on getting married once but any other reunions or anniversary parties that we have in Florida Eddie and Melissa will definitely be called!

Rene · Married on 10/12/2013

We got such a great deal on this and the staff was amazing. My guests took sooooo many pics and the attendant was awesome. We almost died looking at all the pics it was soooo funny. I am so glad we splurged on this so worth it.

• F

Fred · Married on 09/28/2013

We were looking for someone special - a photo booth vendor who would take full-length photos with or without props. This was to be our "wedding favors" for our guests - many couples who don't get pictures together when they are dressed up.

Eddie and the "Just For You Booth" was a HIT.-a "home run." We still receive compliments on the photos,and see the framed prints at homes we visit.

Eddie worked with us a lot before the event to make sure we could get what we wanted (Eddie was THE ONLY vendor we could find who was so flexible cooperative and innovative).

We loved all the pictures. We would definitely recommend Just For You Photo Booth and Eddie to everyone.

Beverly · Married on 08/24/2013

The photo booth was the hit of the evening at my daughters wedding. They were very professional and their props were good and varied. They were set up on time and easy to work with. We would recommend them to anyone. Great value and professionalism for the money. We will use them again. Thanks for a great job.

Heidi · Married on 08/10/2013

They were fantastic! The photos were awesome! I would definitely book them again :)

Lavieria Shawnta · Married on 07/06/2013

Just4U Photo Booths was a big hit at our wedding. We used the pictures provided as the wedding favors as well as our guest book. The guests enjoyed it so much that we paid extra for them to remain with us for longer. The staff was prompt and friendly. Eddie was very easy and flexible to work with. We will definitely use this company again as well refer to others!

• Rosa

Rosa · Married on 06/22/2013

All the guests LOVED the photobooth and are still raving about it. It was one of the highlights of the night for them. Eddie was awesome with the guests - truly great service.

Mari · Married on 06/21/2013

Just 4 u. Photo booths were great !!!! We met with them one time couple months before our wedding and with one time they listened to everything we wanted and it came out perfectly the day of the wedding they are on top of things and everyone at our wedding thought they were great friendly organized and they were the hit of the party !!! Thank u again

Cassandra · Married on 05/05/2013

Eddie was really great to work with. All the guest loved the photo booth. The pictures were of great quality and the props were so fun. As a vendor he was on time & professional. I'll definitely be using him again!

Lindsey · Married on 04/27/2013

The best! So great to work with - quick, responsive, friendly, wanted us to be totally satisfied. The booth at the reception was a HUGE hit! Everyone loved it and it really helped to get people on the mood to have a great time! Plus, pictures of your family that you didn't see because you were busy chatting, taking pictures, etc are PRICELESS! I would recommend them 100%!!