Just For You Entertainments Reviews

81 | Orlando, FL

81 Reviews for Just For You Entertainments

Julie · Married on 10/09/2016

Eddie was awesome, professional, communicative every step of the way and made our special day even more special and fun with the photo booth. Everyone enjoyed it and we have pictures of every guest that attended our wedding. This will be a very happy memory we will never forget. Despite the fact that our wedding was the same weekend as the hurricane back in Oct 2016, he made it to our wedding with any hesitation. I would recommend him 100%!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2016

Just for You photo booth rentals was the hit of my daughter's wedding! Mr. & Mrs. Lebron were wonderful and professional. Each and every guest from age 1 to age 71 absolutely loved the photo booth and had a blast! The props were great and the scrapbook is amazing, full of wonderful memories for the bride and groom. If you have a special event coming up and you want to capture wonderful memories and keep the crowd entertained contact Just For You...you won't regret this one for sure!!!!! ~Jessica Batson

Sent on 09/11/2016

Just For You Entertainments's reply:

The pleasure was all ours. Thank you so much for allowing us to make your daughter's day a happy and memorable one.
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/03/2016

Eddie with just for you photo booths was great! He was very timely, professional, and friendly. He was very easy to work with throughout the whole process. The booth and set up was perfect at our wedding and our pictures turned out so awesome and fun! The attendant was also very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Just For You Entertainments's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle and we are so happy we met your expectations and contributed to making you and Eric's day a memorable one. May God Bless the love you share. We hope to work with you in the near future again. You are now part of our Just For You VIP family.

Michelle · Married on 05/30/2015

I am so happy I found Just For You Photo Booths for my daughter's wedding!! The photo booth was a great hit!! Everybody had an amazing time!! The photo album was a perfect addition!! The newly weds have an amazing reflection on the wonderful memories that were created that evening!! I recommend if you are looking for a great entertainment for any of your events, you should booked Just For You Photo Booths!! You WON'T be disappointed!!!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Just For You Entertainments's reply:

Aww thank you Michelle. Th pleasure was all ours. Good Luck to the newlyweds.

Kim · event on 05/29/2015

Thank you for making my daughters graduation party so much fun! We loved your professionalism and friendliness and everyone had a blast! We especially liked the personal attention and the scrapbook was so much fun and was a great keepsake! Thank you again for making the party special and such a success! I highly recommend Eddie and Melissa from Just For You Photo Booths!! ??

Sent on 06/10/2015

Preeti · Married on 05/16/2015

I was the wedding planner for this event & it was refreshing to not have a micromanage a vendor like Just 4 U Foto Booths. They arrived on time (actually earlier than scheduled), set up professionally, were flexible with schedule changes & provided a wonderful service to all of the guests. The couple even got to take pictures with friends & enjoyed it!

I would highly recommend this company to anyone reading this review & would be delighted to work with them again.

Preeti
    Preeti Exclusive Creations

Sent on 01/10/2013

Lillianis · Married on 04/25/2015

Eddie and his team did at amazing job at my wedding. I can truly say that the Photobooth was one of the highlights of my wedding! All my guests, my husband and I really enjoyed taking the high quality pictures and had lots of fun. One of the best perks was that my guests and I were able to take home the pictures taken. Everyone in the team was very professional and friendly. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Miranda · Married on 03/08/2015

The photo booth was a part of our wedding everyone is still talking about. Eddie was an amazing host to the booth. The props and photo strips that each guest got were amazing. Eddie was also very flexible when I changed the times of rental a few times. I would definitely recommend this company and will use again if I ever need a photo booth! Could not have been any better and a great price!!

Sent on 03/14/2015

Just For You Entertainments's reply:

Thank you so much Miranda. The pleasure was all ours. God Bless the both of you in your new life together. Congratulations!

Pamela · Married on 01/17/2015

Eddie was the greatest to work with; he was very professional and helpful. The photo strip background looked better than I expected! All you have to do is set an area for the photo booth, and Eddie takes care of the rest. Everyone at my wedding absolutely loved the photo booth and the props were really fun too. I am extremely content with their services and I will most definitely use them again!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Just For You Entertainments's reply:

Pamela, it was our pleasure. We want to wish you both a very blessed new life together.

Sasha · event on 12/15/2014

The staff was extremely nice and professional. The photobooth was the hit of the party.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Martha · Married on 11/30/2014

Eddie and his staff were not only super nice but very good at keeping the Photo Booth moving. With more than 200 people at our wedding we received only great compliments about the service. The ease of use on the buttons in the booth also made it easy to get the perfect pictures needed. Thank you guys.. highly recommend.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Cynthia · Married on 11/21/2014

The Just For You Photo Booth was a huge success at my sons wedding on 11-21-14. I have and will continue to recommend Just For You Photo Booths to everyone. Eddie is absolutely wonderful! Very professional, and accommodating! He will make sure that your guests or party have fun, with props to use and spacious booth room and everyone went home with plenty of pictures and a disk for the couple of all the pictures . This was the first time we had ever used this type if service but I will definitely call Eddie at Just For You Photo Booths again.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Just For You Entertainments's reply:

Thank you so much Cynthia for the wonderful feedback. The pleasure was all ours

sasha · event on 11/09/2014

The owner was very professional. Our guest really enjoyed the photo booth and the service was excellent. I highly recommend Just for you Photo Booth

Sent on 04/06/2015

tiffany · Married on 11/08/2014

booking a photobooth to entertain our guests and act as a wedding favor was one of the best decisions we made, all of my guests had a blast posing together with all the fun props they had to offer. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Awilda · event on 11/08/2014

The photo booth was an absolute success. All my guests loved it! I truly recommend this service, it will make your party so much better.

Sent on 04/15/2015

caridad · Married on 08/09/2014

My daughters Quinceanera was amazing , thank you to Eddie !!! He was so much fun and helpful with our guests and all of the many teenagers that attended. Words cannot express how wonderful he was and how we so enjoyed the photo booth. It didn't take too much space , or too much time to set -up. Our guests are still raving about the whole experience of the photo booth. I am going to recommend Justforyouphotobooths to everyone and anyone who is looking to have a photo booth at their event . Thanks again !!!

Sent on 08/15/2014
  • O

Omayra · event on 12/14/2013

An absolute must to have!!!! Great pics and props!!!!! Everyone enjoyed taking funny pics and the best part of it all....you get a copy of all the pics for yourself to keep as memories!!!!

Sent on 12/28/2013
  • User3782218 · event on 12/14/2013

best service ever , photo booth was the best .

Sent on 01/04/2014

The Photobooth was great! Everyone that attended our wedding really enjoyed it!

• I

Ingrid · event on 11/24/2013

You guys were very attentive and amazing. Everybody loved and the photo booth and prop box.

Sent on 01/06/2014
  • User3758033 · event on 11/13/2013

The company was a delight to work with. Eddie showed a level of professionalism that was unparalleled. I certainly would us the com pay again and would refer him to others

Sent on 12/28/2013

Rayeann · Married on 11/12/2013

Awesome photo booth...everyone had a blast...the photo booth was the biggest hit of the reception...so many memories....Thanks Eddie:)

Kara · Married on 11/10/2013

Excellent Vendor. Arrived on time, provided all the props, excellent personality and service. He provided us with a great photo album of everyone's pictures with messages that was ready for us to take home at the end of the night.

Sent on 01/09/2014
  • User3754918 · event on 10/27/2013

Service was excellent. We had,them provide a photo booth at a corporate halloween party. The job was professional. They were there early to set up and were attentive to any needs. It was a tremendous hit at the party and we would definitely use them again!

• User3777545 · event on 10/25/2013

A wonderful company. Just For You Photo Booths went above and beyond.

Sent on 01/03/2014