Just Breathe Event Planning Reviews

10 Reviews for Just Breathe Event Planning

• Cheryl

Cheryl Surrett · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Amazing Event Planning

Just Breathe is phenomenal! Tess and Katey were the best to work with in coordinating my daughter's wedding. I cannot imagine the day without them. We were on the fence about hiring planners, but just let me say....DO IT! and do it with Just Breathe Event Planning! The wedding was just perfect because of all their hard work!

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Schaffer · Married on 10/10/2020

Literally a Breeze - HIRE THEM!!!

Katey and Tess were amazing! We booked them about a year and a half before our wedding and started planning right away. Prior to the wedding, we met a few times to discuss the details; they helped point out things we may not have thought of, helped create a 'day of' plan, and even came with us to the venue when we toured it. When COVID hit, they were happy to help us make sure we had all the appropriate health plans in check, and we're happy to report that not a single person got sick. I honestly don't know how we would have survived the day without them. They were there from 11:00 AM to well past the end of the wedding. They took care of EVERYTHING from setting up centerpieces, to working with other vendors, to handling breakdown, and everything else in-between. We can't thank them enough. If you need wedding planners, do not hesitate to hire Just Breathe Event Planning!!!

Sent on 11/18/2020
  • Amy

Amy Atwood · Married on 10/12/2019

They were so amazing and really made a magical dream come to life and make for the perfect day!

Sent on 04/24/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel Payne · Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing wedding planners!

Tess and Katey were great to work with! They were communicative throughout the whole wedding planning process and really understood our vision for the wedding. They were also amazing help on the day of! They handled everything and made it so simple so that we could just enjoy our day! I cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Lee Ann Payne · Married on 06/21/2019

Tess and Katey are AMAZING!

Katey and Tess of Just Breathe are amazing! They are so professional yet so fun and easy to work with! They made my daughter’s wedding day worry free and a day to just take it all in and enjoy! From meeting with us throughout the planning process, helping us with vendor selection and the hotel block, and working non-stop on the day of the wedding, they took care of everything. We have a younger daughter and will definitely use them again!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Erin · Married on 06/08/2019

Every bride deserves to feel as relaxed as I did!

Where do I even begin to say thank you?!? Seriously, Katey and Tess are freaking rock stars! I will admit, I am a bit of an organization freak and turning over the execution of my wedding day was scary but I knew that after all the planning that went into it I wanted to be able to enjoy it. I wanted to be able to sit back and relax with my family and friends and have all the little last minute questions/setup taken care of for me and that is exactly what Just Breathe Events provided – plus so much more!

Thanks to Katey and Tess everything about our wedding went smoothly and we had the best day ever! No one knew that we had to change the ceremony and cocktail hour sites the day before the event or that we shifted the timeline about 100 different times during the day due to weather. On top of all the crazy changes, Katey and Tess made sure that my vision came to life and that all the vendors were setup and ready to wow our guests.

To top it all off, my new husband and my family were amazed with how calm and easy going I was throughout the entire that day and it's all because I knew that Just Breathe Events had my back. I highly recommend Katey and Tess to any bride because every bride deserves to feel as relaxed as I did.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Sheri · Married on 07/28/2018

I cannot express enough what an incedible experience we had with our daughter's wedding and Just Breathe. Tess was incedibly organized, has an awesome gentle spirit,and an easy going style, yet the fierceness to make sure everything was done the way we wanted it. All of our vendors commented on how easy to work with Tess was, and there was no chaos or drama whatsoever!

I love the name of this business, Just Breathe, because that is truly what we were able to do thanks to this wonderful lady!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Carman · Married on 06/09/2018

Katey and Tess are THE BEST. They are so easy to work with and are very detail oriented. They were genuinely interested in my wedding vision and made sure that it all came together perfectly. From coordinating with our other vendors, to reconstructing centerpieces, to readjusting the flowers on my bouquet just the way I wanted them - they did it all with a smile. I truly did feel like I had nothing to worry about on my big day. All I had to do was Just Breathe!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/08/2018

Tess and Katey are amazing! They worked with our budget and customized a package based on our needs to help us have the perfect wedding day! They are so sweet, professional, helpful, and very responsive. On the day of my wedding I personally did not have time to see the setup of the ceremony or reception beforehand, but everything was beautiful and exactly how I had imagined! I would definitely recommend Just Breathe to all of my family and friends.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Sheila · Married on 06/23/2018

Outstanding, professional, calm, kind, detail oriented! I highly recommend Just Breathe Events

Sent on 06/26/2018