Just Baked Cake Studio & Bakery Reviews

Just Baked Cake Studio & Bakery 7
  • Karen

Karen Wang · Married on 08/17/2019

Higuera Ranch Wedding, booked through Gusto On the Go

We booked Just Baked SLO as part of working with Gusto on the Go for our Wedding day and was blown away by how beautiful and delicious the desserts came out. The swiss meringue buttercream on our wedding cake held up perfectly and I love how it tasted, not too sweet and very light. ALL of our guests loved the tiramisu cups and tarts. We went to their shop in Santa Margarita months before the wedding to taste the cake flavors and they were really helpful!

Sent on 09/07/2019
    Just Baked Cake Studio & Bakery 12
    Just Baked Cake Studio & Bakery 13
  • Leanne

Leanne · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing to work with, made my dream cake!

I couldn't have imagined a better cake! It was beautiful, huge, and tasted great! Just what I asked for. When I thought of what it would look like, I knew it would be beautiful because of their fantastic work, but it really exceeded expectations all around! A work of art!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Just Baked Cake Studio & Bakery's reply:

Leanne! I’m drooling over how gorgeous your day was. You seriously made a stunning bride!! Please come visit us whenever you are nearby!! ❤️
  • John

John Elder · Married on 05/18/2019

Will Always Make It a Point to Stop for a Treat

Not only did Just Baked SLO provide incredible desserts for our wedding, they also made a permanent fan in me and my wife. Their desserts are delicious, their cake designs nothing short of perfection, and the quality was top notch. Many compliments from our guests later, we had to tell everyone where to go to to get one more cookie, one more cupcake... Would work with them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 05/26/2019

Chandler Jensen · Married on 02/16/2019

Absolutely will use this company again

My now husband and I used this company to do our cake and cupcakes and it was hands down delicious. So much so we had nothing left at the end of the nice ! Libby and all the girls were so awesome and catered to e everything I asked :) We plan on using them again forsure!

Sent on 02/24/2019
    Just Baked Cake Studio & Bakery 14

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

Delicious cake!

We ordered a three tier naked cake for our wedding - the layers were strawberry, lemon and chocolate. I can safely say (and in my opinion without bias) that it was the best wedding cake that I have ever had! My husband and I loved trying all of the different varieties of flavors in cupcake format leading up to the wedding. And in cake (and larger) format, it was just as good (and better because there was more!). I will definitely be going back to get my fill on their cupcakes and reminisce about the wonderful cake that they created for our big day!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Tiffani · Married on 06/30/2018

We had the absolute best experience for our wedding here. We chose to do a dessert bar and a smaller cutting cake for the groom and I. We had a great selection of flavors and treats to choose from and we received so many compliments from our guests about the desserts! The cutting cake was EXACTLY what I had asked for and turned out beautiful. I could not have asked for more. Your vendors really do make your day easier and Just Baked was no exception to this. Extremely professional and delivered a beautiful product and a reasonable price as well!

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Just Baked Cake Studio & Bakery 15

Just Baked Cake Studio & Bakery's reply:

Tiffani!! THANK YOU! You guys were a pleasure to work with and couples like you make us remember why we love our jobs so much. We hope to see you for your anniversary next year! XO LIBBY
  • F

felicia · Married on 04/13/2018

I am so happy we picked Just Baked SLO to do our wedding cake. I had originally thought that I wanted one 3-tiered cake but they had the idea of doing 1 small 3-tiered cake and two round cutting cakes to flank the tiered one. I like the idea not only because that allowed me to pick a couple more flavors but they looked great! Many of our guests let us know that they really enjoyed the cake. We didn’t have any until a couple days later and it was still great!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Kendra · Married on 04/07/2018

Where do I begin?! Libby and her team are AMAZING! So thoughtful and sincere! Our cake couldn't have been more beautiful and of course- delicious! We used her famous chocolate chip cookies as our thank you gift and almost everyone made a point to tell me how good they were!!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Kristen · Married on 10/21/2017

Our cake was so beautiful and delicious. We also ordered cookies, brownies, cupcakes, pecan bars, and lemon bars and everything was such a huge hit. All our desserts were pretty much gone!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

Wow, where do we begin? Our wedding cake by Just Baked was absolutely stunning to look at and even better to taste. Libby instantly got our vision and designed the perfect 3 tiered wedding cake. It was so hard choosing flavors (all are delicious), but we went with red devil, lemon, and ollalieberry. Everyone will tell you that there is always leftover cake at weddings and we had none left it was that delicious! We are already dreaming of going back for our anniversary cake. If you can get in, absolutely go with Just Baked, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 07/14/2018
    Just Baked Cake Studio & Bakery 16
    Just Baked Cake Studio & Bakery 17
    Just Baked Cake Studio & Bakery 18
    Just Baked Cake Studio & Bakery 19

Kelsey · Married on 09/30/2017

Although we worked with Just Baked through another vendor (Gusto), everyone absolutely LOVED the cupcakes and cookies that we ordered for the wedding. We also had a small cake for cutting and it was not only beautiful, but it tasted great! We have also been into Just Baked's shop in Santa Margarita and plan on going back to revisit all of the amazing treats that we loved.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Taryn · Married on 09/09/2017

Love love LOVED our wedding cake! We wanted a rustic semi-naked cake and Libby and her team nailed it. The flavor offerings are so great at Just Baked. We had four layers and each layer was incredibly unique for a wedding cake and so fresh and delicious. Our guests raved about the flavor varieties! We had such a positive experience with Just Baked. Our tasting appointment was so fun and intimate. We felt like Libby really heard and cared about our wedding cake wishes. Other vendors were quick to tell us something couldn’t be done (such as mixing flavors in a semi-naked cake) and Libby was quite the opposite. We had so much fun working with her and were thrilled with how beautiful our cake turned out. Just Baked will be our go-to bakery for all our future cake/Baked good needs!

Sent on 01/28/2018
    Just Baked Cake Studio & Bakery 20
    Just Baked Cake Studio & Bakery 21

Suzanne · Married on 09/02/2017

The cake was not only beautiful, but tasted amazing too! Libby is amazing!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Suzanne,

Thank you so much for your kind words!! I loved your cake topper and was so excited that it fit the cake design perfectly. Can't wait to see the professional photos. Hope your day was all that you dreamed of. XO Libby

Lorena · Married on 08/19/2017

Annie and Libby were both amazing to work with! Super responsive and flexible. Our cake was not only stunning, but most importantly, it was delicious! Days before the wedding, I expressed my concerns to Libby over our venue being hot and worried about my cake melting, but she was super accommodating and was able to sneak in and deliver our cake later in the day, resulting in a perfect cake! Overall, I'd highly recommend JustBaked!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Just Baked Cake Studio & Bakery's reply:

Lorena!! Thank you so much and we are so glad that you loved your cake. I have seen some pictures of you & Ray from the photographer-- you both looked amazing. Wishing you tons of happiness. XO Libby

Shelby · Married on 07/08/2017

HOLY SMOKES!!! Libby and Just Baked was beyond amazing!! I'm not even that in to sweets so we did a small 2 tiered cake for cutting and a dessert bar, but her desserts are probably the best I've ever had! The CAKE!! Not only was it beautiful and just what I had asked for, but oh my gosh was it DELICIOUS! My guests are still talking about the dessert bar! Coconut rice crispy treats, devils food cupcakes, and the LEMON BARS ARE A MUST! It was 110 degrees at my wedding and Libby called to make last minute arrangements to deliver the desserts later to preserve their integrity. She is so thoughtful and did such an amazing job!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Shelby!!

I am so excited that you survived the heat that day!! I just recently saw the professional pictures and you look absolutely gorgeous-- thank you for your sweet words, so happy that you enjoyed everything and I look forward to you guys visiting on your anniversary.

XO Libby

Meghan · Married on 06/10/2017

Two part post:
    1 - If you are debating between Just Baked and Paper Cake Events, I HIGHLY recommend Just Baked. Libby's customer service was far more personal and she was much more responsive than Paper Cake. I inquired with both vendors and immediately received a personal response from Just Baked. However, Paper Cake took a month to respond and instead of replying directly to me I was thrown on a mass email with every other bride that submitted an inquiry for wedding cake services. If customer service matters to you, go straight to Just Baked.

2 - Just Baked did an excellent job with our cake and small dessert bar! We opted for a small, naked cake that was DELICIOUS and found our guests fighting over the few pieces we had. I've never been at a wedding where people really go after the cake so this was a pleasant surprise.

However, what stole the show at our wedding was not the cake but the brown butter rice krispie treats that Libby prepared for our guests. PEOPLE WENT WILD OVER THEM! We ordered 360 of them for our 85 guests because #fatties and I'm proud to say there were 0 remaining after our wedding weekend. Libby was incredibly easy to work with and I highly recommend using Just Baked for your dessert services!

Sent on 06/15/2017

char · Married on 05/20/2017

It was delicious and they even figured out how to make the design I wanted work even though it wasn't in our budget. Really great to work with these ladies!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Leslie · Married on 04/29/2017

We purchased items for a dessert bar, along with a cut cake. All of the items were delicious! The lemon filled cake is by far my favorite! We used some of their rental pieces and they set everything up beautifully at the venue.

Sent on 05/04/2017

Annie · Married on 02/18/2017

Libby was so easy to work with and our dessert bar was amazing! Just baked accomodated all of our cake, cupcake, cookie, lemon bar, marshmellow, and other flavor requests. Not only was the dessert delicious but the display was beautiful. We were so happy with the outcome and thought the pricing was super reasonable. Our guests can't stop talking about how great all of the desserts were!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Lisa · Married on 01/14/2017

Want a beautiful amd delicious cake for your wedding? That is what we got from Libby at Just Baked Cake Studio. Everyone was raving about how delicious it was. And it was so fun choosing the flavors. We didn't know what we wanted so we set up a tasting and tried a variety of cakes, fI'll ings and frostings. We went with carrot cake with cream cheese filling, brown sugar cake with a maple Swiss cream filling and white cake with ollalaberrie filling. It was all amazing. And to top it off. She made an angel food with fresh whipped cream and fresh berries for those who needed a lower sugar cake, like my dad whose a diabetic.
    If you are getting married in SLO county go with Libby, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 02/01/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/22/2016

Annie and Libby are fabulous!! We hired them for our wedding in October. We had an incredible tasting beforehand where we piled our family in the small bakery and they were happy to accommodate us. I cannot say enough about how beautiful our dessert table turned out. You pay a small fee for rentals of their stands and they create a magical and enticing display. We had a small cake with the flavors being lemon and the Belgium waffle. The Belgium waffle literally made my mouth water at the tasting, it is delicious. We had toffee chocolate chip cookies, salted caramel brownies, cup cakes of the cake flavors and an apple tart. Absolutely nothing was left on the dessert table at the end of the night. (secretly we were hoping there was for a late night snack). We plan on visiting the bakery soon and have the desserts again. They are affordable, talented, and very accessible. They answered every email and came to me with any concerns they had and had solutions. Such a pleasure to have worked with them!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Katie · Married on 08/14/2016

Annie was amazing to work with. She was so sweet from the moment we got in contact. We decided to do cupcakes and a 6' cutting cake and it turned out perfect.

I would highly recommend Just Baked SLO

Sent on 08/21/2016

Just Baked Cake Studio & Bakery's reply:

Hi Katie!! Thank you so much, hoping your event was all that you had hoped it would be and that you have a lifetime of love & happiness.

Libby

Ali · Married on 07/17/2016

We chose to do a dessert bar with Just Bakes Desserts and it was amazing! Everything was so good! We went with 2 types of cupcakes, 2 flavors of cookies, berry cobbler bites, and salted caramel brownies. They delivered our order to the venue which was a little extra cost but so worth it since we didn't have to worry about it on the day. The business was very prompt at answering any questions that we had and we loved working with them. Thankfully we are local so that we can go back and have some of those brownies again soon!! (Seriously, guys, they are amazing. We had our first married couple fight over the last brownie. ;) )

Sent on 08/01/2016

Just Baked Cake Studio & Bakery's reply:

Fights about brownies are the best kind to have!! Thank you again for including us in your big day-- wishing you a lifetime of love & happiness.

xo Libby

Julie · Married on 07/09/2016

Annie’s cake was beautiful and delicious! It was everything we wanted and more. Her bakeshop was cute and the tasting so much fun. I knew what I wanted from the beginning, but I still wanted to try every piece of cake I could it was all so yummy. I wish I lived locally so I could order every special occasion cake from Just Baked.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Just Baked Cake Studio & Bakery's reply:

Julie, we are so glad that you included us on your special day!! Cheers to a lifetime of love and happiness.

XO Libby

Lauren · Married on 06/25/2016

Annie is amazing!! We absolutely loved our Wedding Cake and dessert bar! For our cake, we chose the vanilla bean with fresh fruit filling and vanilla swiss meringue buttercream. We also had salted caramel brownies, toffee chocolate chip cookies and devils food cupcakes!
    Everything was SUPER YUMMY! Annie was also amazing to work with and helped us pick flavor combinations.

Sent on 07/01/2016

Just Baked Cake Studio & Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! It was an honor and a pleasure to be part of your wedding day! xoxo