Just 2 Sweet Events Reviews

70 | Lompoc, CA

70 Reviews for Just 2 Sweet Events

Steve B. · Getting married on 07/03/2023

Just 2 Sweet did an excellent job on a short term around event.

Just 2 Sweet did an excellent job on a short term around event. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a professional planner that goes the extra mile.

Sent on 04/14/2021
  • Genesis

Genesis L. · Married on 03/30/2021

Everything I cloud have asked for!

Annette was amazing!! She gave amazing suggestions and made sure I had everything I wanted. The flowers and decorations were to die for I was so obsessed with them. Would 100% recommend!!!

Sent on 04/20/2021
  • Maria

Natalie R. · Married on 08/29/2020

Amazing wedding planners

Annette and Nicole are the most professional, caring and creative ladies I have met. When I contacted them it was in the midst of the pandemic and were flexible with our budget. They went above and beyond so I could have a stress free wedding. They are really responsive, they get back to you within 24 hours. They keep all the details of the wedding organized, create a timeline for all vendors. Are always in contact with vendors. Were very professional. Like I said, they went above and beyond by holding my phone so my family could watch the ceremony via zoom. They helped set up and take down the decorations. Only regret is not hiring them sooner. Would completely recommend Just 2 Sweet Events!!!

Sent on 08/31/2020

Just 2 Sweet Events's reply:

Thank you Natalie for such kind words. You were so awesome to work with and we loved witnessing the love you and Joseph share. We wish you both the very best ALAWAYS! Hugs, Annette & Nicole

Armando M. · Married on 03/07/2020

Perfect! Everything went smoothly.

Annette and her team were beyond helpful and professional. The entire day went just as planned and smooth and I like to think it was because of their help. Would definitely recommend for any event. Thank you very much

Sent on 03/12/2020

Just 2 Sweet Events's reply:

Thank you so much Armando, it was such a pleasure working with you both. Wishing you and your family the very best ALWAYS!!!
  • Alexandra

Alexandra H. · Married on 03/07/2020

Words cannot describe

She is beyond amazing. Our wedding date was March 7th my daughter had just had head surgery, the week before and our catering company was unresponsive. She went above and beyond to find us a catering company who was fenomenal, day of of course thing came up and she took Care of everything, I am so great full for her, and her team. She is so responsive and takes Care of everything. I love her And ohh she made our cupcakes and cake, I’m not a sweets person but the cupcakes were great. I ate like 8 of them the next morning they were just so goood.

Sent on 05/07/2020

Just 2 Sweet Events's reply:

Thank you Alexandra! It was such an honor to work with you on your special day. We wish you the very best to you and your amazing family.
  • Raila

Raila · Married on 01/14/2020

Multi-faceted business. Made everything go smoothly!

I was on the fence about hiring a day-of coordinator. I had been planning my wedding since Dec 2017. My initial consultation with Annette and her assistant Nicole was great! I was impressed by their level of professionalism and their attentiveness to detail. However I had turn down their initial proposals because costs/budget was a concern, and I was convinced I had it all figured out. Eventually I realized I was wrong. About 6 months before the wedding, my fiancé and I finally decided to hire J2S for their day-of coordination and dessert bar/candy buffet services. Then 3 months before the wedding I had invited Annette to accompany me to one of my floral appts. The appointment was a literal disaster; not only was the florist late to the appointment (she never showed up actually), but her assistant whom she had asked to fill in her place had not a clue about any details regarding the wedding. I remember me and Annette walking out of the shop after waiting almost an hour. We stopped by a nearby Starbucks location to recap and talk about what had just happened. I was feeling uneasy because of how close the wedding was and I was even more frustrated about the thought of having to find new florist. Annette came to the rescue because she was able to extend to me her floral services. I decided to hire her without a second thought and I have absolutely no regrets. The florals on the day of the wedding were beautiful! Annette did a great job easing me from any troubles I had. Even when there were last minute logistic/time issues between vendors, she assured me not to worry and promised she’d take care of it...and that she did! The wedding was more beautiful than my husband and I could ever imagine. We definitely owe it to Annette and her team. A HUGE thank you to J2S!

Sent on 01/17/2020

Just 2 Sweet Events's reply:

Raila thank you so much for sharing our story of the wedding planning process. My goal from the minute I met you was to make sure that “your day” was exactly how you wanted it. I’t was an honor to handle every detail, every question, every doubt and to show you they were going to be handled so thank you for enlisting me and the J2S team, we enjoyed every moment. Stay blessed and we wish you and Chris pure long lasting love. Our team is a call away if you need anything. Hugs to you both.

Dian S. · Married on 01/01/2020

Excellent Service and Flexibility!

Having utilized Annette's services for a smaller event, and recommended Annette and her team successfully to many others, it was my turn to ask for her services for our son's wedding! Her professionalism, great bedside manner and flexibility helped this event to be a success! Her coordination with our other vendors took the stress off of us on the day of the wedding, key to making the day even more memorable!

Sent on 01/17/2020
  • Parham

Parham N. · Married on 09/21/2019

Professional, Organized and Does It All

Highly Highly recommend Annette and her team. Without their professionalism and handling a diverse team of contractors for our wedding we wouldn't have had such a successful wedding experience. She is very professional, organized and made everything run smooth.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Just 2 Sweet Events's reply:

Thank you Parham, it was such an honor to work with you and Debby. The J2S team is wishing you both nothing but the very best.
  • Debby

Debby T. · Married on 09/21/2019

Great Coordinator

I was going back and forth with a coordinator I wanted to go with but wasn't really feeling her vibe. I found Annette on Wedding Wire and did some research and loved the positive reviews she got so I decided to reach out to her. From the moment I spoke to her on the phone, I knew she was the right coordinator for me. She was attentive and SUPER quick to respond.
    Not only was she the coordinator, but she also brough fruit to my wedding which my guests loved. She was super on top of everything the day of the wedding and I highly recommend her. She was also very helpful after the wedding as well.

I suggest hiring her for coordination, or anything else she has to offer. She also has a cute store in Lompoc that you can go to.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Laura · Married on 08/24/2019

50th birthday party

Annette & her staff were amazing and knowledgeable organizing my 50th birthday. It was the perfect evening and so much fun!! Thank you J2S events for all you did!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Just 2 Sweet Events's reply:

Thank you Laura for the kind words. We had so much fun planning your special day. Wishing you the very best and remember the best is yet to come!
  • Anthony

Anthony B. · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

You're seriously missing out if you do not hire Just 2 Sweet for your wedding or event. We got married back in June and Just 2 Sweet provided us with Day of Coordination, cupcake & candy buffet, awesome bartenders, customized favor tags, and all of our linens and floral. Annette and her staff were absolutely stellar and helped make our wedding a dream come true. We went into our wedding with the realistic expectation that not everything will be perfect, but Annette and her team ran the event perfectly and went above and beyond to make the day one that we would never forget. This was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding. There is not a more friendly, knowledgeable, and hardworking staff around, so book Just 2 Sweet TODAY!

Picture Credit: Picture Perfect Photography by Jose Fuentes

Sent on 02/21/2020

Just 2 Sweet Events's reply:

Anthony, thank you so much for your kind words. Working for you both made our job very easy. We wish you the very best ALWAYS!!
  • Maritza

Maritza · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful flowers

Really late on my review, but Annette was so accommodating and awesome! She worked with me and my budget to get the flowers I wanted. I love peonies and knew I absolutely had to have them and she made it work along with other beautiful flowers I wanted. Other florists I spoke to would shut me down right away with peonies or give me a really expensive price way out of my budget. She took care of all of the floral for my wedding with more than 25 centerpieces, our bouquets, boutonnières came out beautiful. I would definitely go to her again! (Photos by: Hannah Kate Photography)

Sent on 01/16/2020

Just 2 Sweet Events's reply:

Thank you Maritza for the kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you on your special day. The J2S team wishes you both nothing but the very best!
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 05/25/2019

Fabulous wedding coordinator and helpful staff!

Annette and her staff were fantastic! They were attentive, helpful, kind, and really went above and beyond their responsibilities to ensure the day went smoothly. We were particularly impressed with Annette's ability to adapt to the event's changing needs and get us back on track from unexpected schedule delays. They really made our wedding day as special and easy for us as it could've been, and we would definitely work with them again. Thank you!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Lucia

Lucia L. · Married on 05/18/2019

Magnificent

Annette was an excellent coordinator! I totally recommend! shes very attend to our details. Always nice and kind and make it all the wedding going on time and smooth. She also have plenty of staff to recommend and lovely ideas. 10 stars!!!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Sierra

Sierra · Married on 12/08/2018

Just what I needed

I am a very particular person and am very difficult to understand/please because I like everything a specific way to really present my vision and still, Annette and her team sat down with me, listened, helped with ideas, and completed projects perfectly. They really took my stress away for my wedding day and I couldn’t be more satisfied!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Just 2 Sweet Events's reply:

Sierra, it was such and honor and pleasure working with you on your special day. We wish you both nothing but the very best. God Bless, the Just 2 Sweet Event team

Rachel · Married on 11/17/2018

Caramel Dipped Apples

Just 2 Sweet are the absolute sweetest! They were easy to communicate with and I was confident in having a caramel dipped station at my reception because of the quality of work they provided. All my guest complimented us on our apples! Thank you Just 2 Sweet!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Just 2 Sweet Events's reply:

Thank you Rachel for choosing Just 2 Sweet. It was such a pleasure working with you. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness.

Danna C. · Married on 10/27/2018

Annette was awesome!

Annette was amazing. She was so helpful before my wedding and checked with me to make sure if I needed any help. Annette help me create the timeline for my wedding and the day before you run with me to get all the instructions necessary for the bid day. Annette and her assistant did amazing on getting everything ready and our wedding looked amazing. Thank you Annette for everything!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Just 2 Sweet Events's reply:

Thank you Danna for giving us the honor to provide our coordinating & floral services on your special day. Wishing you all the best!

Amargiete · Married on 10/13/2018

Life Saver!

Annette and her team were amazing! Originally we had no coordinator and Annette was our life saver, we would have been completely lost without her. Everything was perfect, thanks to her and her team!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Darcy · Married on 08/25/2018

Annette and her assistant were fantastic! They were so accommodating and willing to do whatever it took to make my wedding day perfect. Thanks so much for all of your dedication and hard work!
    Darcy

Sent on 09/05/2018

Theo · Married on 07/21/2018

Robert was an awesome bartender and helped great even before the wedding Annette and Robert spent the day ensuring we had everything in place.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Julie · Married on 06/10/2018

Annette helped me create a fantastic dessert/candy bar for our son’s baptism. It was beautiful, delicious and everyone commented on how fantastic everything was. I would definitely use her shop again

Sent on 06/20/2018

Karina · Married on 05/12/2018

Great service! Everything looked great.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Roxanna · Married on 04/15/2018

Can’t say enough good about this company. They gave extra effort when the food I had preordered was not ready as promised. They did everything that they promised and as a bonus their desserts are excellent!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Alice · Married on 04/14/2018

Annette is very personable. She listens to what you want and makes it happen. She is very knowledgeable in her services and takes all the pressure of the big day off so you can enjoy the whole experience. I hope to hire her again for the next wedding in about 8 months. Thank you Annette!!!!!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Lisa · Married on 04/14/2018

Annette and her team at Just 2 Sweet are worth more than every penny paid! We hired Annette as Wedding Coordinator for our daughter's recent wedding. From our first conversation Annette's warm, professional and accommodating manner was evident! Annette also connected us with great catering, and a fantastic DJ. We appreciate that she really listened to our vision and helped us to make the wedding day a beautiful reality. If you are looking for a reliable team to help you with your event and you appreciate courteous, budget friendly, dependable service...you have found it with Just 2 Sweet! Thanks again, Annette. With warm appreciation and best regards, Lisa Harris

Sent on 04/24/2018