Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events Reviews

50 | Lompoc, CA

50 Reviews for Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events

50 Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events Reviews

Darcy · Married on 08/25/2018

Annette and her assistant were fantastic! They were so accommodating and willing to do whatever it took to make my wedding day perfect. Thanks so much for all of your dedication and hard work!
    Darcy

Theo · Married on 07/21/2018

Robert was an awesome bartender and helped great even before the wedding Annette and Robert spent the day ensuring we had everything in place.

Julie · Married on 06/10/2018

Annette helped me create a fantastic dessert/candy bar for our son’s baptism. It was beautiful, delicious and everyone commented on how fantastic everything was. I would definitely use her shop again

Karina · Married on 05/12/2018

Great service! Everything looked great.

Roxanna · Married on 04/15/2018

Can’t say enough good about this company. They gave extra effort when the food I had preordered was not ready as promised. They did everything that they promised and as a bonus their desserts are excellent!

Alice · Married on 04/14/2018

Annette is very personable. She listens to what you want and makes it happen. She is very knowledgeable in her services and takes all the pressure of the big day off so you can enjoy the whole experience. I hope to hire her again for the next wedding in about 8 months. Thank you Annette!!!!!

Lisa · Married on 04/14/2018

Annette and her team at Just 2 Sweet are worth more than every penny paid! We hired Annette as Wedding Coordinator for our daughter's recent wedding. From our first conversation Annette's warm, professional and accommodating manner was evident! Annette also connected us with great catering, and a fantastic DJ. We appreciate that she really listened to our vision and helped us to make the wedding day a beautiful reality. If you are looking for a reliable team to help you with your event and you appreciate courteous, budget friendly, dependable service...you have found it with Just 2 Sweet! Thanks again, Annette. With warm appreciation and best regards, Lisa Harris

• I

Ingrid · Married on 11/04/2017

What I loved most about Annette was that she made me feel part of my son's 1st party. She never told me, "let's do this instead." She heard what I wanted and made it happened! His 1st birthday was amazing, thanks to Annette.

Sent on 11/11/2017
    Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events 1
    Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events 2
    Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events 3

Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events's reply:

Thank you Ingrid, it was a true honor to be part of your sons 1st Birthday.

Deanna · Married on 07/01/2017

Annette is an amazing and very compassionate person!! Her work ethics are superior!! She understood all we imagined our daughter's Wedding would be from the moment we first communicated. She is original in her technique as well as giving of herself. She has connections with many venders which was of great value for our budget Annette made our daughter feel confident and courageous. She is tenacious in everything she did to Coordinate the day of the Wedding!! We and all of our family, guests and vendors were elated to have her experience and glowing personality to guide us through the Magical Journey of our Daughter's Wedding!!!
    We are extremely Honored to have had Annette as our Wedding Coordinator!!!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events's reply:

Thank you Deanna, it was so much fun working with you and Kat.

Heather · Married on 05/27/2017

This vendor is so professional and put together, I would absolutely ask for a quote and try them out. She made centerpieces at the last minute for my party, they were beautiful and just what I wanted, very great quality and a great price too. She even delivered them. I would use her again in a moment!

Kerry · Married on 05/26/2017

Annette helped to make my daughter's most special day absolutely perfect! No matter what we asked she would share her thoughts them implement it beautifully. Having her take care of the honeymoon arrangements was amazing as well as the hotel and vendor coordination. Couldn't have done it without her!!!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events's reply:

Thank you so very much Kerry for the kind words.

Kat · Married on 05/26/2017

And that was just amazing with everything she came in late to the game but was able to handle everything very well and helped me not be so stressed about my day! She answered all questions and emails and phone calls as quickly as she could and even helped us after the wedding with some troubles with plane rides and calling the hotel and letting them know that we were running late! I would recommend Annette anyone who is looking for someone to help them is the stress and take care of absolutely everything!!!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events's reply:

Thank you Kat! You both were so much fun to work with.

Barbara · Married on 05/20/2017

The candy buffet for my daughters baby shower was just so beautiful! From start to finish everything was handled by Annette and we didn't have to worry about anything, our guest raved about the cupcakes and all of the beautiful candy displays, I would definitely recommend Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations to everyone!! Thank you Annette for all you did

shannon · Married on 10/15/2016

Just 2 Sweet was the best choice I made for my wedding next to the person I chose to marry. She was super helpful months before the wedding, the days before, the day of, and the days after. She suggested things and reminded us of things we never would have thought of but were sincerely glad she had! She kept us calm and on track and we could not have had a wedding like ours without her and her wonderful team! Thanks so much for all of your help!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events's reply:

It was truly a pleasure working with you and Alyssa. We look forward to the friendship that developed through the wedding process.

Stacey · Married on 09/24/2016

The Just 2 Sweet Event team was FANTASTIC! I couldn't have imagined planning my event without their assistance. 2 thumbs up!!! Annette paid attention to every single detail and my family and guests will go to her for all of our events. Thank you Annette, God Bless!

Andrea · Married on 08/20/2016

Used Just 2 Sweet for my baby shower and was very happy with the beautiful desserts and decorations provided. Would highly recommend!

Rani · Married on 07/16/2016

I found Annette almost by accident, and am I grateful I did! She really knows her business and the ins and outs of supporting the bride! I planned many of the elements beforehand, but even then I turned to her often for advice, which was a huge help. And that final week, including the wedding itself, she was invaluable!

If you are even considering hiring a wedding planner, I highly recommend that you look no further.

Connie · Married on 12/15/2015

I ordered several candy favors from Annette at Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events and I must say that were awesome! The recipients of these candy favors LOVED them. Thank you Annette and her fabulous team

Annette was a professional in every aspect of the word. From being on time, returning my phone calls, keeping me updated, the set up, the clean up and not to mention the Candy Bar display was visually beautiful and GONE by the end of the night. I would highly recommend Annette for your next event as it added additional POP and glamour to our daughters wedding. Will definitely call again for future business.

Sent on 08/10/2014

Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events's reply:

Thank you Karen, It was such a true pleasure working with you. From Concept to Completion I enjoyed every minute. Thank you again for selecting us to be your wedding coordinator and candy buffet provider.

Danae · Married on 10/17/2015

Annette and her team from Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations and Events, was beyond amazing. I couldn't put a proper price on her value. She not only was my "day of" coordinator, but she also provided a beautiful dessert bar. I came to her with an idea and she made it a reality as well as went above and beyond. And her coordinating skills and team of employees made my self planned wedding glide so flawlessly. She was beside me to answer my questions, fulfill my requests, and make sure as a bride, I was not bothered with petty problems. A huge thank you to my Wedding Savior!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events's reply:

Thank you Danae, it was an honor to be your coordinator. My team and I are wishing you a lifetime of love.

Jillian · Married on 03/14/2015

Cute little story on how Just 2 Sweet and I met: I was browsing around Lompoc's farmers market with my upcoming wedding on my mind. I knew that I wanted something personal (something that you don't really see at every wedding), it was there that I bumped into Annette's booth. I asked her if she "did" weddings and she showed me her nicely-organized brochure. The next week, Annette and I met at her home for a free consultation. I told her of my budget (which she worked well with) and what I expected for my wedding. I even mentioned a couple of stressors (like I had no clue where to purchase my cupcakes or event insurance)... that night she emailed me with several recommendations for cakes and how to go about buying event insurance. Annette is amazing to work with. I purchased a full candy bar that housed chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate covered rice crispies and a variety of yummy candy. I also invested in the day-of event coordination, which I can't even begin to describe how much help and dedication Annette and her assistant put into my wedding. I would recommend this vendor to any of my friends or family looking to take the marital plunge (or even for a birthday party). I really feel that I have made a contact for all of my party needs, not to mention a friend for life. Hats off to Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations!

Sent on 03/29/2015

Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events's reply:

Thank you Jillian! It was an honor to be apart of your special day.

Tamara · Married on 10/11/2014

Annette was great. I was very adamant about picking our own candies, we were about the brand of candy and not so-much- the "look" of candy and Annette was very flexible and accommodating with letting me choose (and at no additional cost.) Her and her team were on time for delivery and pick-up and we even got to keep the left over candy! (Probably not a good idea for my after-wedding-waistline. Hahaha!)

Sent on 10/26/2014

Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events's reply:

Thank you Tamara! You and your family were absolutely wonderful to work with. Congrats again to you and your hubby!

Dawn · Married on 10/11/2014

Very friendly, prompt, and informative.

Christine & Frank · Married on 09/13/2014

Her design was perfect.... loved every bit of it!!!!

Tenille · Married on 08/16/2014

Annette was amazing so professional. She did a great job her presentation was beautiful and everyone loved the candy!! Annette is someone you can definitely count on to make your special day even better! With all the hectic planning of a wedding Annette made it one less thing for me to worry about :) Thanks again Annette you rock!!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Tenille! Your wedding was truly amazing and we were so honored to be apart of your special day.