Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events Reviews

Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events 7
  • Parham

Parham Nabatian · Married on 09/21/2019

Professional, Organized and Does It All

Highly Highly recommend Annette and her team. Without their professionalism and handling a diverse team of contractors for our wedding we wouldn't have had such a successful wedding experience. She is very professional, organized and made everything run smooth.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events's reply:

Thank you Parham, it was such an honor to work with you and Debby. The J2S team is wishing you both nothing but the very best.
  • Debby

Debby Tosifno · Married on 09/21/2019

Great Coordinator

I was going back and forth with a coordinator I wanted to go with but wasn't really feeling her vibe. I found Annette on Wedding Wire and did some research and loved the positive reviews she got so I decided to reach out to her. From the moment I spoke to her on the phone, I knew she was the right coordinator for me. She was attentive and SUPER quick to respond.
    Not only was she the coordinator, but she also brough fruit to my wedding which my guests loved. She was super on top of everything the day of the wedding and I highly recommend her. She was also very helpful after the wedding as well.

I suggest hiring her for coordination, or anything else she has to offer. She also has a cute store in Lompoc that you can go to.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Laura · Married on 08/24/2019

50th birthday party

Annette & her staff were amazing and knowledgeable organizing my 50th birthday. It was the perfect evening and so much fun!! Thank you J2S events for all you did!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events's reply:

Thank you Laura for the kind words. We had so much fun planning your special day. Wishing you the very best and remember the best is yet to come!
  • Anna

Anna K · Married on 05/25/2019

Fabulous wedding coordinator and helpful staff!

Annette and her staff were fantastic! They were attentive, helpful, kind, and really went above and beyond their responsibilities to ensure the day went smoothly. We were particularly impressed with Annette's ability to adapt to the event's changing needs and get us back on track from unexpected schedule delays. They really made our wedding day as special and easy for us as it could've been, and we would definitely work with them again. Thank you!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Lucia

Lucia Lopes · Married on 05/18/2019

Magnificent

Annette was an excellent coordinator! I totally recommend! shes very attend to our details. Always nice and kind and make it all the wedding going on time and smooth. She also have plenty of staff to recommend and lovely ideas. 10 stars!!!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events 8
  • Sierra

Sierra · Married on 12/08/2018

Just what I needed

I am a very particular person and am very difficult to understand/please because I like everything a specific way to really present my vision and still, Annette and her team sat down with me, listened, helped with ideas, and completed projects perfectly. They really took my stress away for my wedding day and I couldn’t be more satisfied!

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events 9
    Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events 10
    Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events 11
    Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events 12
    Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events 13

Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events's reply:

Sierra, it was such and honor and pleasure working with you on your special day. We wish you both nothing but the very best. God Bless, the Just 2 Sweet Event team

Rachel · Married on 11/17/2018

Caramel Dipped Apples

Just 2 Sweet are the absolute sweetest! They were easy to communicate with and I was confident in having a caramel dipped station at my reception because of the quality of work they provided. All my guest complimented us on our apples! Thank you Just 2 Sweet!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events's reply:

Thank you Rachel for choosing Just 2 Sweet. It was such a pleasure working with you. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness.

Danna Chavez · Married on 10/27/2018

Annette was awesome!

Annette was amazing. She was so helpful before my wedding and checked with me to make sure if I needed any help. Annette help me create the timeline for my wedding and the day before you run with me to get all the instructions necessary for the bid day. Annette and her assistant did amazing on getting everything ready and our wedding looked amazing. Thank you Annette for everything!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events's reply:

Thank you Danna for giving us the honor to provide our coordinating & floral services on your special day. Wishing you all the best!

Amargiete · Married on 10/13/2018

Life Saver!

Annette and her team were amazing! Originally we had no coordinator and Annette was our life saver, we would have been completely lost without her. Everything was perfect, thanks to her and her team!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Darcy · Married on 08/25/2018

Annette and her assistant were fantastic! They were so accommodating and willing to do whatever it took to make my wedding day perfect. Thanks so much for all of your dedication and hard work!
    Darcy

Sent on 09/05/2018

Theo · Married on 07/21/2018

Robert was an awesome bartender and helped great even before the wedding Annette and Robert spent the day ensuring we had everything in place.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Julie · Married on 06/10/2018

Annette helped me create a fantastic dessert/candy bar for our son’s baptism. It was beautiful, delicious and everyone commented on how fantastic everything was. I would definitely use her shop again

Sent on 06/20/2018

Karina · Married on 05/12/2018

Great service! Everything looked great.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Roxanna · Married on 04/15/2018

Can’t say enough good about this company. They gave extra effort when the food I had preordered was not ready as promised. They did everything that they promised and as a bonus their desserts are excellent!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Alice · Married on 04/14/2018

Annette is very personable. She listens to what you want and makes it happen. She is very knowledgeable in her services and takes all the pressure of the big day off so you can enjoy the whole experience. I hope to hire her again for the next wedding in about 8 months. Thank you Annette!!!!!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Lisa · Married on 04/14/2018

Annette and her team at Just 2 Sweet are worth more than every penny paid! We hired Annette as Wedding Coordinator for our daughter's recent wedding. From our first conversation Annette's warm, professional and accommodating manner was evident! Annette also connected us with great catering, and a fantastic DJ. We appreciate that she really listened to our vision and helped us to make the wedding day a beautiful reality. If you are looking for a reliable team to help you with your event and you appreciate courteous, budget friendly, dependable service...you have found it with Just 2 Sweet! Thanks again, Annette. With warm appreciation and best regards, Lisa Harris

Sent on 04/24/2018
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 11/04/2017

What I loved most about Annette was that she made me feel part of my son's 1st party. She never told me, "let's do this instead." She heard what I wanted and made it happened! His 1st birthday was amazing, thanks to Annette.

Sent on 11/11/2017
    Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events 14
    Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events 15
    Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events 16

Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events's reply:

Thank you Ingrid, it was a true honor to be part of your sons 1st Birthday.

Deanna · Married on 07/01/2017

Annette is an amazing and very compassionate person!! Her work ethics are superior!! She understood all we imagined our daughter's Wedding would be from the moment we first communicated. She is original in her technique as well as giving of herself. She has connections with many venders which was of great value for our budget Annette made our daughter feel confident and courageous. She is tenacious in everything she did to Coordinate the day of the Wedding!! We and all of our family, guests and vendors were elated to have her experience and glowing personality to guide us through the Magical Journey of our Daughter's Wedding!!!
    We are extremely Honored to have had Annette as our Wedding Coordinator!!!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events's reply:

Thank you Deanna, it was so much fun working with you and Kat.

Heather · Married on 05/27/2017

This vendor is so professional and put together, I would absolutely ask for a quote and try them out. She made centerpieces at the last minute for my party, they were beautiful and just what I wanted, very great quality and a great price too. She even delivered them. I would use her again in a moment!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Kerry · Married on 05/26/2017

Annette helped to make my daughter's most special day absolutely perfect! No matter what we asked she would share her thoughts them implement it beautifully. Having her take care of the honeymoon arrangements was amazing as well as the hotel and vendor coordination. Couldn't have done it without her!!!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events's reply:

Thank you so very much Kerry for the kind words.

Kat · Married on 05/26/2017

And that was just amazing with everything she came in late to the game but was able to handle everything very well and helped me not be so stressed about my day! She answered all questions and emails and phone calls as quickly as she could and even helped us after the wedding with some troubles with plane rides and calling the hotel and letting them know that we were running late! I would recommend Annette anyone who is looking for someone to help them is the stress and take care of absolutely everything!!!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events's reply:

Thank you Kat! You both were so much fun to work with.

Barbara · Married on 05/20/2017

The candy buffet for my daughters baby shower was just so beautiful! From start to finish everything was handled by Annette and we didn't have to worry about anything, our guest raved about the cupcakes and all of the beautiful candy displays, I would definitely recommend Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations to everyone!! Thank you Annette for all you did

Sent on 11/30/2016

shannon · Married on 10/15/2016

Just 2 Sweet was the best choice I made for my wedding next to the person I chose to marry. She was super helpful months before the wedding, the days before, the day of, and the days after. She suggested things and reminded us of things we never would have thought of but were sincerely glad she had! She kept us calm and on track and we could not have had a wedding like ours without her and her wonderful team! Thanks so much for all of your help!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events's reply:

It was truly a pleasure working with you and Alyssa. We look forward to the friendship that developed through the wedding process.

Stacey · Married on 09/24/2016

The Just 2 Sweet Event team was FANTASTIC! I couldn't have imagined planning my event without their assistance. 2 thumbs up!!! Annette paid attention to every single detail and my family and guests will go to her for all of our events. Thank you Annette, God Bless!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Andrea · Married on 08/20/2016

Used Just 2 Sweet for my baby shower and was very happy with the beautiful desserts and decorations provided. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/22/2016