Just 2 Sweet Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Steve B. Getting married on 07/03/2023

Just 2 Sweet did an excellent job on a short term around event.

Just 2 Sweet did an excellent job on a short term around event. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a professional planner that goes the extra mile.
    Porfi R. Married on 05/14/2022

Made my wife's dream wedding come to life

Annette and her team made our day very special. We use all of her services, from floral, linens, event staff, deserts. Made everything just how me and my wife picture it. Stress free wedding. Thank you so much Annette and Nicole.

Just 2 Sweet Events's reply:

Thank you so much Porfi!!! Bring your wedding planner was so rewarding and myself and the entire J2S team wish you and Veronica the very best ALWAYS!!!
  • Bethany
    Bethany T. Married on 05/07/2022

My Wedding Angels

My husband and I had to postpone our wedding twice. Once due to Covid and once due to family circumstances, and honestly, I don't think I would have made it through that first postponement if it wasn't for Annette and the fabulous team at Just 2 Sweet Events.

Hiring Just 2 Sweet Events was easily some of the best money we spent on the wedding.

When initially planning our wedding, (Summer 2019), Annette saved us SO much money by pointing out the logistical challenges (and the money it would take to bridge them) that out first venue would pose. We had been thinking with our hearts not our heads and Annette pointing out that our choice of venue would probably put us 10 grand over budget really helped us see the holistic picture before we signed the contracts and locked into something.

Annette also recommended best in class vendors such as Popolo catering and Next Adventure Transportation services that not only had the best service but also the cheapest.

Annette helped me bring my vision into a cohesive whole even when they were a little unorthodox such as me wanting 9 different colored table clothes or my dinner napkins to look like roses.

Annette even found a local vintage rental company to help make my super over the top dream of having chandeliers in there trees.

Annette and her team were so supportive even when I sent them about a million emails about aisle runners.

When I had to postpone the wedding the first time, the entire team at Just2Sweet Events we're incredibly supportive and instrumental in moving over our contracts.

When my husband's dad got sick and we decided in a hurry to get legally married, the team at Just2Sweet events found us a place that would deliver a chupah to my husbands parents house on incredibly short notice even though it was outside the local area in which the team normally operates.

I had the team at Just2Sweet events create the bouquets for our February 2021 wedding. I gave them very little guidance ("bright and cheerful") but the team designed the most beautiful of bouquets despite less than a weeks notice and being only a few days before Valentine's day.

When it came time for our wedding reception in May 2022, the additional services we contracted with Just2Sweet events to provide: Linen Rental, Bartending, Set up and Strike down, Beverage Station, Extra Staff, Bulk Floral, Coffee Service and Cupcake stand Rental we're of excellent quality and value.

The team was great at organizing everything from the rehearsal to the cleanup. Even when the high winds meant that things such as napkin placement, decoration placement, and location of the DJ equipment had to be changed at the last minute.

I 1000% endorse Annette and the entire team at Just2Sweet events.

Just 2 Sweet Events's reply:

Bethany, THANK YOU for such for your kind words, let me just say that you and David were so amazing to work with. I knew from the first meeting that you both would be a dream to work with. My entire team wishes you the very best and we are so happy to call you our friends. Welcome to the J2S family!!!! We love you both
    Kritee Married on 04/17/2022

Excellent!

Just 2 Sweets did a fantastic job with coordinating and staffing our 2-day Indian-inspired fusion beach wedding. They were ultra sweet, very professional, and super helpful. All our guests said nice things about Annette, Nicole, the event staff, and the bartenders. Thank you, J2S!

Just 2 Sweet Events's reply:

Thank you so much Kritee, it was so nice working with you both. I must also add your families are all wonderful.

J2S wishes you both the very best!
  • Melinda
    Melinda Married on 03/12/2022

The best you could ask for

I couldn’t have gotten through my day without Annette and Nicole! It’s like working with your best friends! I’m very analytical and type A and they were always so kind and helpful with my questions. Would recommend to anyone. Love you guys!

Just 2 Sweet Events's reply:

I’m so blessed to have worked with you both on your special day and even more grateful for the friendship that we have.
    Tawnee D. Married on 03/05/2022

Wedding Flowers

These two ladies are amazing! They made my vision come to life with a few pictures and a phone call. The flowers were gorgeous and just how I imagined! Highly Recommend!

Just 2 Sweet Events's reply:

Tawnee - Thank YOU!!! Learning your vision and bringing it to life was so much FUN!!!! My entire team wishes you nothing but the very best. You look absolutely beautiful and that smile is PRICELESS :-)
  • I
    Ingrid P. Married on 01/22/2022

They have become our personal party planners

Annette and her team have helped us plan birthday parties and most recently our vow renewals and we love how they have come out! all we have to do is share our vision, they understand it and make it come alive. They are truly amazing! Thank you ladies!

Just 2 Sweet Events's reply:

Ingrid, thank you for your kind words! We absolutely LOVE working with you and your family and cherishing all of the memories. God Bless you and your family
    Rebecca D. Married on 11/06/2021

Smooth and amazing

They did an amazing job helping and making sure our wedding day went absolutely perfect. Made sure everything transition smoothly and handled issues accordingly and quickly specially when my cake was leaning over they were right on top of it. I didn’t have to worry about a thing and none of my family did either. They were professional and personable. They were incredible and I’m so grateful of them and the job well done they did. I would recommend to my friends and family anytime!
    P. Fraats Married on 10/31/2021

Just 2 Sweet Events are the best event service on the Central Coast

Annette and her team provided gorgeous personalized flower arrangements, a bridal bouquet and boutonnières for a wedding. They were stunning. She was communicative, professional and prompt. I’ve worked on a couple weddings with her now and I can’t recommend her business enough. Just 2 Sweet is the best option in Lompoc

Just 2 Sweet Events's reply:

Thank you so much, it’s always such a pleasure working with you and bringing your visions to life. Wishing you the very best ALWAYS!
    Andy A. Married on 10/27/2021

Frankenstein's Bride wedding

Just 2 Sweets simply could not have done a better job. Annette and Nicole are amazing and their expertise and love of what they do made our special day so beautiful, so stress free, and so perfect!

Just 2 Sweet Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Nicole and I loved working with you both and wish you and Lynnae the very best ALWAYS. Your love story is magical!

Danielle F. Married on 10/23/2021

Wedding coordinator to wedding coordinators

When you're a wedding coordinator, you know how important finding the best help is for your own wedding day. I knew immediately upon meeting Annette that she was the right one for the job. We couldn't have made it through our day with the few small snafus that happened without her leadership and expertise. We had some difficulties with some of the other vendors, and we were able to navigate those with her help and advice. Just 2 Sweet was the best vendor hiring decision we made!
    Keegan P. Married on 10/23/2021

Our wedding sure was sweet

Nicole and Annette were absolutely amazing day-of-coordinators and florists. They were super responsive via email leading up to the week of the wedding and were always ready to provide professional support. Any issues we ran into on the day of and the day before they were able to support us on tackling. Any request I had on the day of Nicole and her team got it done without a hitch! The floral arrangements and support was fantastic! Highly recommend.
    Roxy P. Married on 10/23/2021

Just 2 Sweet Events made my day flawless!

Nicole and Annette were fantastic from beginning to end. They were super responsive via email leading up to the week of the wedding. They were prompt and on time. Super flexible when we had some last minute changes and their team on the day of was fantastic. Any reasonable request I had on the day of Nicole and her team got it done without a hitch! Honestly, highly recommend for day of coordination and as a florist!
    Craig F. Married on 10/23/2021

A happy start to our marriage

My wife found Annette to be our coordinator because she's a wedding coordinator herself and knows how to pick them. I've been a groomsman in several weddings but wasn't totally sure what to expect on my own wedding day. Once we had the rehearsal dinner and I got to meet Annette, I knew immediately that we were in capable hands. On the day of, everything went flawlessly and I was able to focus on my beautiful bride, family and friends with zero stress. After the honeymoon, we found out about a few vendor issues that happened behind the scenes, and I'm so grateful that Annette was able to handle everything for us so professionally. 10/10 would party with again!

Just 2 Sweet Events's reply:

Craig, thank you so much for the kind words. Working with you both was awesome. The entire J2S team wishes you the very best and we would love to party with you again!
    Princess Married on 08/28/2021

Wonder Ladies!

Annete and her assistant Nicole were wonder day-of coordinators. They respond quickly, we’re so helpful when I ran into problems, and super attentive day-of. Hiring just 2 sweet event was one of best thing my husband and I invested in our wedding planning. They took charge the day of the wedding so my husband and I could focus on each other and not worry about vendors, guests, etc. You guys are great!!

Just 2 Sweet Events's reply:

Thank you Princess!!! You’re day was beautiful just as you are. We loved seeing you smile and enjoy every moment of your day, We wish you both the very best!!!!
    Megan Z. Married on 08/14/2021

So great and amazing

Had such good experience for my wedding. They were great and worked with us when it came to everything.

Thank you for making my wedding experience so smooth.

Just 2 Sweet Events's reply:

Megan, Thank you so much! It was such an honor to do your floral and coordinate your special day, your families are absolutely and we wish you the very best. Hugs!
  • Danette
    Danette P. Married on 07/10/2021

Excellent!!

Anette was amazing from the start. I have her inspiration photos and she assured me she could do them. I changed my mind so many times I felt so bad but she was amazing and helpful the entire time. She brought my vision to life. We appreciate all her amazing work.
  • Andrea
    Andrea G. Married on 05/15/2021

Beautiful Florals and Great Event Staffing!

If you want a stress-free and gorgeous wedding with amazing florals, you have to go with Annette & her team. Before the wedding she was responsive, accommodating, and worked with our budget. Everyone at our wedding commented on how wonderful Just 2 Sweet Events was. We hired them as a wedding coordinator, florist, bartender, and she was lovely enough to include her assistant and an extra staff member. You all were truly amazing and I thank you so much for making our wedding so memorable and wonderful!

Just 2 Sweet Events's reply:

Thank you Andrea, we truly enjoyed being apart of your special day. We wish you both nothing but the very best and lifelong happiness
  • Genesis
    Genesis L. Married on 03/30/2021

Everything I cloud have asked for!

Annette was amazing!! She gave amazing suggestions and made sure I had everything I wanted. The flowers and decorations were to die for I was so obsessed with them. Would 100% recommend!!!
  • Maria
    Natalie R. Married on 08/29/2020

Amazing wedding planners

Annette and Nicole are the most professional, caring and creative ladies I have met. When I contacted them it was in the midst of the pandemic and were flexible with our budget. They went above and beyond so I could have a stress free wedding. They are really responsive, they get back to you within 24 hours. They keep all the details of the wedding organized, create a timeline for all vendors. Are always in contact with vendors. Were very professional. Like I said, they went above and beyond by holding my phone so my family could watch the ceremony via zoom. They helped set up and take down the decorations. Only regret is not hiring them sooner. Would completely recommend Just 2 Sweet Events!!!

Just 2 Sweet Events's reply:

Thank you Natalie for such kind words. You were so awesome to work with and we loved witnessing the love you and Joseph share. We wish you both the very best ALAWAYS! Hugs, Annette & Nicole
    Kya A. Married on 06/06/2020

Perfection

From our initial meeting to wedding day my experience with Just 2 Sweet Events was wonderful. Annette was so kind and helped pick out the best arrangements that worked with my budget. My arrangements on my wedding day were gorgeous and made the venue look better than I could have imagine. I can’t thank them enough for all their help and making my vision come to light.
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra H. Married on 03/07/2020

Words cannot describe

She is beyond amazing. Our wedding date was March 7th my daughter had just had head surgery, the week before and our catering company was unresponsive. She went above and beyond to find us a catering company who was fenomenal, day of of course thing came up and she took Care of everything, I am so great full for her, and her team. She is so responsive and takes Care of everything. I love her And ohh she made our cupcakes and cake, I’m not a sweets person but the cupcakes were great. I ate like 8 of them the next morning they were just so goood.

Just 2 Sweet Events's reply:

Thank you Alexandra! It was such an honor to work with you on your special day. We wish you the very best to you and your amazing family.
    Armando M. Married on 03/07/2020

Perfect! Everything went smoothly.

Annette and her team were beyond helpful and professional. The entire day went just as planned and smooth and I like to think it was because of their help. Would definitely recommend for any event. Thank you very much

Just 2 Sweet Events's reply:

Thank you so much Armando, it was such a pleasure working with you both. Wishing you and your family the very best ALWAYS!!!
  • Raila
    Raila Married on 01/14/2020

Multi-faceted business. Made everything go smoothly!

I was on the fence about hiring a day-of coordinator. I had been planning my wedding since Dec 2017. My initial consultation with Annette and her assistant Nicole was great! I was impressed by their level of professionalism and their attentiveness to detail. However I had turn down their initial proposals because costs/budget was a concern, and I was convinced I had it all figured out. Eventually I realized I was wrong. About 6 months before the wedding, my fiancé and I finally decided to hire J2S for their day-of coordination and dessert bar/candy buffet services. Then 3 months before the wedding I had invited Annette to accompany me to one of my floral appts. The appointment was a literal disaster; not only was the florist late to the appointment (she never showed up actually), but her assistant whom she had asked to fill in her place had not a clue about any details regarding the wedding. I remember me and Annette walking out of the shop after waiting almost an hour. We stopped by a nearby Starbucks location to recap and talk about what had just happened. I was feeling uneasy because of how close the wedding was and I was even more frustrated about the thought of having to find new florist. Annette came to the rescue because she was able to extend to me her floral services. I decided to hire her without a second thought and I have absolutely no regrets. The florals on the day of the wedding were beautiful! Annette did a great job easing me from any troubles I had. Even when there were last minute logistic/time issues between vendors, she assured me not to worry and promised she’d take care of it...and that she did! The wedding was more beautiful than my husband and I could ever imagine. We definitely owe it to Annette and her team. A HUGE thank you to J2S!

Just 2 Sweet Events's reply:

Raila thank you so much for sharing our story of the wedding planning process. My goal from the minute I met you was to make sure that “your day” was exactly how you wanted it. I’t was an honor to handle every detail, every question, every doubt and to show you they were going to be handled so thank you for enlisting me and the J2S team, we enjoyed every moment. Stay blessed and we wish you and Chris pure long lasting love. Our team is a call away if you need anything. Hugs to you both.
    Dian S. Married on 01/01/2020

Excellent Service and Flexibility!

Having utilized Annette's services for a smaller event, and recommended Annette and her team successfully to many others, it was my turn to ask for her services for our son's wedding! Her professionalism, great bedside manner and flexibility helped this event to be a success! Her coordination with our other vendors took the stress off of us on the day of the wedding, key to making the day even more memorable!