Juniper Domantay Photography Reviews

Juniper Domantay Photography 3
Juniper Domantay Photography 4
Juniper Domantay Photography 5

Milly · Married on 09/21/2019

Outstanding Photographer! Exceeded all Expectations!

Juniper is an extremely talented photographer! He paid attention to everything detail throughout our wedding and captured every moment perfectly. His use of lighting really transformed our wedding photos into magical and memorable keepsakes. He showed up to our church early and was able to learn about the space and the perfect spots to take photos during our ceremony. His energy, easy-going personality, and super friendly attitude makes him very easy to work with and I look forward to working with him again someday in the future! Highly recommended!

Juniper Domantay Photography 6
    Juniper Domantay Photography 7
    Juniper Domantay Photography 8
    Sent on 04/10/2019

Sanchia Baronio · Married on 09/08/2019

Very happy

Excellent , very professional will accomodate and deliver . Very pleased with his work, i strongly recomend him to everyone.

Juniper Domantay Photography 9
    Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Amento · Married on 08/11/2019

Juniper, you are simply amazing!

Juniper is the BEST, hands down! He was one of the photographers in one of my best friend's wedding. We were so impressed with his photography skills that we decided to hire him for our upcoming wedding. Our engagement photo shoot was magical! I love love love the way our pictures came out and we are so honored to be in some of his feature photos! What an experience taking our photos in NY was! Our Save the Dates came out so spectacular, better than I could have ever imagined! Juniper is so meticulous, creative, and energetic!!! His passion for photography is so apparent! My fiancé and I absolutely cannot wait for our wedding day and the amazing moments he will capture that will last a lifetime!! Juniper, you are simply amazing!!! I recommend Juniper to anyone and everyone, you will not be disappointed!!!

Juniper Domantay Photography 10
    Juniper Domantay Photography 15
    Juniper Domantay Photography 16
    Sent on 03/04/2019

Katelyn · Married on 08/03/2019

Juniper far exceeded my expectations on my wedding day!

I knew the moment that I spoke with Juniper that he would be the perfect photographer for my wedding., and he DID NOT DISAPPOINT! Juniper made my husband and I feel comfortable with the various photos and took shots that are far beyond my belief! If you are looking for someone who will capture raw emotion, touching moments and everything in-between, Juniper is the perfect photographer for you. I highly recommend any couples or people seeking photography services should consider Juniper, you will not regret it!

Juniper Domantay Photography 17
    Juniper Domantay Photography 18
    Juniper Domantay Photography 19
    Juniper Domantay Photography 20
    Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Jena

Jena · Married on 06/08/2019

Jena and Jr's wedding

Juniper was amazing. His attention to detail was spot on. Everyone including my husband and my could feel and see Juniper's passion with/ through his work. I will definitely recommend June to anyone inquiring about a wedding photographer. He's the best ❤❤

Juniper Domantay Photography 21
    Juniper Domantay Photography 22
    Juniper Domantay Photography 23
    Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Clara

Clara · Married on 05/11/2019

Juniper is great

Juniper is a great photographer. He is fun, energetic and has a great personality. He was our photographer for our engagement pictures and also for our wedding. He was able to capture so many beautiful memories or our special day. Thanks Juniper.

Juniper Domantay Photography 24
    Juniper Domantay Photography 29
    Sent on 06/10/2019

Nicolette · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing photos

Juniper was my wedding photographer for my 11/24 wedding. He arrived earlier than scheduled and started scoping out scenes. He made me feel comfortable and like a model. He was extremely prompt in responding to all my needs prior, during, and after the wedding. He will likely be the hardest worker at your wedding and the results show!!! Juniper stayed later than he was supposed to to ensure everything was perfect. We are so happy with the results and recommend juniper for any photographer needs. Thank you again!

Sent on 12/01/2018
  • Jona

Jona · Married on 07/28/2018

Jona & Jay

If you want a great wedding photographer, go with JUNIPER. In my view, it's that simple. He has mastered the "standard" wedding photographs (and you do want those), but he will also deliver those signature "JUNIPER DOMANTAY" images that capture everything you're hoping for in a wedding. He photographed ours last July 2018 and I can definitively state that we could not be happier with both the day and with the results.The photos are just out of this world and tell the story of our day so perfectly.
    He captured exactly who we are as a couple, and as individuals, laughing, crying, and being silly. Most of all, he captured our love for one another and our families on one of the most important days of our lives.
    Every single person we have shared our pictures with were beyond impressed.I strongly recommend JUNIPER to anyone who desires their special day, event, wedding or engagement session to be photographed by one of the best in the business. You will not be disappointed. Your pictures will tell a story that you want to always cherish. There is no one better than JUNIPER, to entrust it. He will do it with great care, professionalism and to your full satisfaction!

Juniper Domantay Photography 30
    Juniper Domantay Photography 38
    Juniper Domantay Photography 39
    Sent on 03/14/2019

miriam · Married on 06/14/2018

Amazing to be so taken care of! Weight off bride’a shoulders!

Juniper goes above and beyond for his clients. His passion is evident in everything he does! He is knowledgeable and flexible. His photos are beautiful. My husband and I were blessed to have him on our special day.

Juniper Domantay Photography 40
    Juniper Domantay Photography 41
    Juniper Domantay Photography 42
    Juniper Domantay Photography 43
    Sent on 03/20/2019

Luis · Married on 08/26/2017

This guy was beyond amazing. He was like Neo from the Matrix but with cameras running around making sure to take pics of everyone. He had great photo ideas, was everywhere he needed to be but not intrusive or annoying. Even my friends and family noticed how good he was. Juniper made a really a good impression on everyone and we would absolutely hire him again.

Sent on 08/28/2017