Jump Start DJ's Reviews

177 | Lansing, MI

177 Reviews for Jump Start DJ's

Buddy Popps · Married on 10/20/2018

Our reception went as smooth as we were hoping and friends still comment about the night.

Chris was beyond anything we could have hoped for. Our meeting prior to our event went smoothly and left nothing to chance. His experience was evident both in our meeting and our event. Chris read our crowd and fit the tempo of the music with the tempo of the night. We highly recommend Jump Start and will also happily hire Chris for his acoustic guitar for our parties. He makes it so easy and comfortable! Buddy and Nicole Popps

Nick Brezina · Married on 10/13/2018

I highly recommend Jumpstart DJ's!

We first met with the Owner Chris, who was very helpful explaining their services and process. We decided to do the DJ and Photobooth for our wedding and it turned out to be spectacular. Wesley the DJ was very personable and kept the crowd on the dance floor all night! The photobooth was also a big hit, and we received all of the pictures in an album at the end of the night. I would recommend this company any day! From planning the day out all the way through the wedding night their service was excellent

Teresa · Married on 10/13/2018

Awesome- highly recommend

They were awesome throughout the entire process. Chris made it so smooth and easy, especially with planning a wedding long distance (from Chicagoland).

And our DJ Tim was fantastic!! Our phone conversation the week before the wedding was great— he was very professional and had all the details together, and it made me very relaxed at the reception knowing that he would handle the timing of everything.
    At the reception, DJ Tim was wonderful and fun, and the dance floor was packed all night long!

• April

April Landon · Married on 09/29/2018

Fantastic evening!

Very easy to work with, professional, & very knowledgeable. Music & timing was fantastic! Everyone enjoyed themselves.

Hayley · Married on 09/22/2018

Jump Start Truly Brought the Party!

Jump Start was fantastic from start to finish! Chris was quick to respond to inquiry and took time to explain their process and answer questions. They have easy to use online forms that give the DJ all the info they need. Tim reached out a few days before the wedding to get to know us a bit and make sure he knew what we wanted. Tim dj'd our wedding and we absolutely LOVED his work!! He was upbeat but not cheesy, was great with rolling with any last minute changes we needed, and kept our dancefloor packed! Tim was very fun but also professional. He even tracked me down to make sure that I was comfortable with him playing some of the more "colorful" music that my partygoers wanted toward the end of the night. Class act! Zero issues and seriously worth every penny for how smoothly he made the reception run and how much fun everyone had dancing! We got tons of compliments from guests of all ages!

Stacy · Married on 09/15/2018

We had Dylan as our DJ and Lyndsay was our photo booth attendant. They were both amazing, Dylan kept the dance floor packed all night and Lyndsay made sure everybody had a blast in the photo booth.

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

Chris and Hunter went above and beyond! Our Ceremony music was perfect and so was our reception music. Everything we asked for... Sorry for some of that Hunter :)! You could not ask for more of a professional team than you get with Jump Start DJ's. These guys are an absolute 10; highly recommend!

Maya · Married on 08/18/2018

We had Wesley as our wedding DJ and we had a great experience! He was very willing to go with the flow and was good about letting people know what was going on. Dinner also went smoothly with him dismissing the tables. He played music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, so a whole 7 hours! And people were dancing almost all night once we opened up the dance floor!

Stan · Married on 07/07/2018

Loved the friendliness, professionalism, and entertainment that Jump Start DJs provided! DJ Hunter was great and we had an amazing time!!

Katie · Married on 06/30/2018

Everything worked out great! They are super flexible and really helped up create what we wanted. Westley was out DJ and would recommend him!

Emily · Married on 06/23/2018

Jump Start DJs was very accommodating with all our requests at the wedding. Our DJ was Hunter, and I was very impressed with him! Our guests had a blast and were on the dance floor all night. He even helped out with a little prank the best man had planned. The night went on without a glitch, and we received several compliments about how great our DJ was. I’d highly recommend!

Stephanie · Married on 06/23/2018

Jump Start DJs was fantastic to work with. Very responsive and competitive pricing. Kept the crowd on the dance floor all night long! Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! I would book them again in a heartbeat if I needed a DJ!

Karli · Married on 05/12/2018

We were very pleased with DJ Chris Delgado! He was so helpful with keeping us on schedule and very friendly and professional. We would highly recommend Jump Start DJ’s!

Natalie · Married on 03/03/2018

Love, LOVE this vendor! They did an amazing job from our first interaction. Chris is very efficient and seemed to be available by email any time, any day. He was very personable and stayed in contact during the entire year from the first time we spoke until a couple days before the wedding to ensure no questions or problems. Tim our DJ was awesome! He was high energy and kept the night going. We received a lot of compliments! Also loved having a photo booth organized by them, no extra work or stress for us. Everyone had a blast at our wedding and it wouldnt have been the same without Jump Start! Highly recommend!

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2017

Chris was super helpful and flexible. My husband and I are fairly simple and didn’t have a certain style or taste in mind. Chris really helped us fill in the gaps so that not only us, but all of our family and friends had a great night.

Rachel · Married on 11/11/2017

My guests and I were so impressed with our DJ on Saturday.

I have gotten so many compliments on what a great job he did and I have never seen so many people so consistently on the dance floor!

I know a DJ can make or break a wedding and I give a lot of credit to ours for keeping everything so fun! I am so happy that Jumpstart has lived up to their excellent reputation.

Stephanie · Married on 09/30/2017

Chris was a delight to work with! He was helpful from the start of our process of simply finding the right DJ for our wedding. The moment I first spoke with him, he was invested in finding a match for us, turns out it was him :) We FaceTimed a few times and met in person once, and he was incredibly receptive and quick with response; he even helped us on pricing. My wife had always wanted a band, I had wanted a DJ. Chris can do it all! He provided both some live music, specifically for our first dance, and was an amazing and fun DJ. He made it a priority to give us what we wanted and what we always saw ourselves having. Our guests were very happy with the music that was played and how much he tried to give everyone what they requested. I'd definitely recommend Jump Start DJs to anyone.

Rebekah · Married on 09/23/2017

We wanted to be really careful in our search for a DJ. We looked around for weeks and took different references for DJ companies. We had a good feeling about Jump Start DJ's. We met with Chris, who was great to talk to and he gave us all the information that we needed. He contacted us throughout and made sure to answer any questions that I had. Our DJ for the wedding was Hunter. We could not have asked for a better DJ. He was kind, willing to be flexible, yet always keeping the timeline in mind. The party went the entire night and there was rarely a time when the dance floor was not full. Everybody that we talked to complimented on the great music that we had. We would definitely recommend Jump Start DJs and Hunter to anyone who asks!

Kylie · Married on 09/23/2017

Everyone was great!! I’d use them over and over again!!

Jenna · Married on 09/16/2017

Chris was the best DJ I could've ever imagined for our wedding. Chris played all our favorite songs, he catered to our older crowds and younger crowds. He kept the dance floor packed and his acoustic sets made our reception unique. We received so many compliments from our guests saying our DJ was simply amazing and the funnest reception they have ever been to, and the comments came from a variety of ages. You will not be disappointed when booking Jump Start DJ's.

Kayla · Married on 08/19/2017

I highly suggest Jump Start DJ's. Their team is great at communicating and confirming all the details for your day. They also have a nicely organized website where you can request all your songs and plan out your timeline ahead of time. On our wedding night, the DJ assigned to us (Tim) really kept the party going. He was flexible with any changes we had throughout the night, was very entertaining, and the quality of the sound system and music he played was great! I had numerous people come up to me to tell me how impressed they were with Tim and requesting his contact information. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ for my wedding or better communication with the owner, Chris, behind the scenes. Thank you!

C · Married on 08/19/2017

Awesome Night!

Chris Delgado rocks! We knew from first conversation with Chris that he was the DJ for us. Chris made the whole process stress free for us with his professionalism and excellent communication. Chris provided a unique experience with a combination of acoustic music during cocktail hour and a mix of acoustic and DJ during our reception which was exactly what we had hoped for. Chris was very easy to work with and his style and flexibility help ensure the entire night was perfect. Chris did a great job reading the crowd, getting people on the dance floor, and keeping the energy up all night. Thanks Chris for making our night very special!

Janell · Married on 08/05/2017

We had an amazing experience with Jumpstart DJ's. Our originally dj we had booked for our wedding bailed on us and We were only a few months away from our wedding and Jumpstart was able to give me everything I wanted in a dj. Our dj was nick and he was super helpful and did an amazing job at our reception as well. He was very good about keeping events moving along throughout the night and was also very professional as well!

Bethany · Married on 08/05/2017

Chris Delgado, owner of Jump Start DJ's was our DJ for our ceremony and wedding at the Grand Rapids Public Museum. He absolutely made our day complete and did such an amazing job! We were so thankful for all that he did and the event turned out just perfect! Also, when he was playing his guitar and singing live, people were amazed!!! Chris did such a fantastic job and would highly recommend him to any bride! Not only did Chris come highly recommended from my co-worker and another friend of mine, after our wedding, I found out he was the DJ for a couple other friends' weddings and everyone was just amazed at his talent.