Julie's Pies and Cheesecakes Reviews

4 | Kerhonkson, NY

4 Reviews for Julie's Pies and Cheesecakes

Robyn · Married on 10/09/2015

Julie was easy to deal with from start to finish. She baked 15 pies for my wedding and they all looked amazing and tasted delicious. My favorite was definitely the strawberry rhubarb pie, and my guests raved about the apple pie. We went for a taste test a few months before the wedding and immediately put down a deposit! I can't wait to pie more pies from Julie in the future. I 100% recommend getting pies and cheesecakes from Julie's Pies!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 04/18/2015

Look no further! Julie's Pies is the best darn pie I've ever had! We found Julie's Pies through a recommendation for our wedding and we are so thrilled we did! We arranged a tasting with Julie and after the first bite, we were sold. Julie is gracious, professional, and a pleasure to work with. Our wedding guests raved about the pie bar at our event and we were absolutely thrilled with her amazing service. Thanks for making our day so special! We will be customers for life!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Maya · Married on 08/16/2014

Julie's pies and cheesecakes were super fresh and delicious! Julie was extremely responsive and helpful. My reception was an hour and half away and she agreed to deliver the pies and cakes to the venue the morning of to make sure they were as fresh as possible! Hands down the best pies in the region!
    Thank you Julie!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Rose Forte · Married on 03/05/2012

Best Pies Ever

Julies Pies are so delicious. I order them for the holidays and special birthdays. She is always so accommodating to meet me for picking them up. Julie is one of the sweetest people and her pies are just as sweet. Love Love Love them and her.

Sent on 10/11/2019