Julie Robbins Makeup Reviews

Julie Robbins Makeup 4
Julie Robbins Makeup 5
Julie Robbins Makeup 6

Megan · Married on 03/09/2019

Julie was wonderful and so organized and talented!

Julie made every one of my girls feel beautiful and confident on the wedding day. We had a huge group and she handled them all by herself so well! She is extremely talented and everyone felt great without being overly caked on with makeup. Julie has a profound ability to naturally enhance all beauty and let each girl shine individually.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Laura Dodge · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Make-up

Julie was a complete joy to work with from start to finish! She was extremely responsive, so easy to schedule and work with and on the actual day of my wedding, invaluable! The make-up she did for me, my bridesmaids and mother and mother-in-law was unbelievable. So natural and gorgeous and stayed on all night! She tailored the make-up to everyone's needs and everyone commented on how happy they were with their makeup. She was with me from the morning of my wedding up until the ceremony and she kept me calm and the mood light when I started to feel stressed. I cannot recommend Julie enough and I wish I could give her more than 5 stars!!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Maryellen · Married on 08/18/2018

I got to know Julie during my time as a bridesmaid. Julie did my makeup bright and early and my makeup lasted till 2 am From that point on I knew I wanted her when I became a bride. I loved my makeup trail and getting to know her one on one. She took notes of exactly what I wanted and was fully prepared on our wedding day. She drove to Pinehurst, NC to help me, my eight bridesmaids, mother of the groom, and my mother get ready. She listened to what each person wanted and the makeup was beautiful! I also love that she puts on the fake eye lashes! The airbrush is so relaxing! I highly recommend Julie for your big day! If I ever need my makeup done Julie will be the one I use!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Emma · Married on 05/19/2018

Julie did a phenomenal job on me, my bridesmaids and my Mom on my wedding day. She was so patient with me throughout the whole process. It rained nonstop all day prior to our ceremony and was pretty humid on top of that but my makeup never budged once! Julie is professional, confident and makes you feel at ease when you’re in her chair. Even my husband kept saying “Wow! Everyone’s makeup looks amazing!” :) Thank you again Julie!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Mary · Married on 05/05/2018

The bomb! Julie Robbins is fun, talented and responsive! She made our entire wedding party look amazing. She took the time to listen to each girl and get the look they wanted. We got rave reviews on how everyone looked so natural and pretty. Working with Julie was like finding a long lost family member. She has an wonderful demeanor; she is professional, punctual and talented. Loved working with her and would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Elinor · Married on 03/24/2018

Julie did a beautiful job on all ages. We were particularly appreciative that she listened to each of us & was respectful of the more natural looks we wanted, yet all were truly beautiful . It was the best any of us has ever looked! As a psychotherapist I can say that Julie's best skills are her calm, unhurried manner. At a time when everyone feels frantic in those final hours we were all calm, had fun and enjoyed the experience. Who else can provide zen moments then ?Finally, she taught each of us make up skills and suggested beauty items to achieve our appearance goals on an every day basis. What a wonderful experience ! Can't recommend any more highly. Thanks, Julie!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Molly · Married on 11/22/2017

Julie was a joy to work with and is so talented. I got married at the courthouse, so I traveled to her for the trial and day-of makeup, and she instantly made us feel welcomed in her home. She even let my sister and I change at her house before we headed to the ceremony! She took the time to look at my inspiration photos, ask about my normal makeup routine and products, and educate me on what she was doing/using. What I appreciated the most was that when I came back day-of, she had been looking at the photos from my trial and had a suggestion about a color change. The fact that she didn't just repeat what she'd done before, and instead really cared about what it would look like on me, shows what a true professional she is. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Julie Robbins Makeup 7
    Julie Robbins Makeup 8
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 10/27/2017

Julie was amazing to work with! We have never felt so beautiful in our lives. It was truly amazing how she listened to what we liked and created a masterpiece without our faces feeling heavy with makeup. The airbrush finish felt amazing and lasted all night and her eye makeup and lashed were spectacular. We had skin tones ranging from very fair to very dark. We HIGHLY recommend Julie to anyone.

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Julie Robbins Makeup 9
    Julie Robbins Makeup 10
    Julie Robbins Makeup 11
    Julie Robbins Makeup 12

Laura · Married on 10/21/2017

Julie was absolutely incredible at every step in this process. All of my bridesmaids remarked on how much they liked their makeup, and Julie was extremely accommodating with every request- she insisted that we were happy by the end of it! Enjoyed going to her house for a trial and she was extremely easy to work with. I have a ton of freckles and I didn't want to cover them up and was very happy with the results. I absolutely loved how I looked on my wedding day and I'm not one to wear much makeup at all- Julie was attuned to that and knew how to make me look like myself. Thank you Julie!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Meredith · Married on 09/23/2017

Julie was the sweetest! She was referred to me by one of my good friends and I am so happy I went with her for my wedding! She has an amazing personality and talked me through everything from the very beginning. She made sure to check-in after the trial and took extensive notes at the trial. All of my bridesmaids loved her and their make-up and my mom (who was very concerned about her "older" skin) looked gorgeous and was very pleased with her make-up as well. The airbrush and the false lashes (and all of the make-up) held up through 85 degree weather, tears, and sweat. Julie is full of great vendor recommendations and referred me to the hair stylist we ended up using - thank you so much for everything Julie!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Kristin · Married on 08/05/2017

I had my makeup done by Julie in 2014 for my sister-in-law's wedding and she did an amazing job. So I knew when I got engaged I had to reach out to Julie to do the makeup for my wedding. I had no idea how expensive it was to be beautiful, but Julie is worth EVERY penny. She made me, my bridesmaids, and my mom all feel like the most beautiful versions of ourselves. She took so much time during my trial prior to the wedding to make sure everything was perfect and just how I had envisioned myself to look. She also took a lot of time to research different types of makeup to use due to an allergy my mom has to makeup. Julie is professional, yet fun at the same time. She was a joy to spend the very early morning hours with on the wedding day!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Melissa · Married on 06/10/2017

We truly enjoyed having Julie as a part of our wedding day! I had my make up done by Julie as a bridesmaid previously, and once again she did an amazing job for my own wedding day! All bridesmaid and some family members had make up done and everyone looked and felt amazing!! Julie was also just such a great calming person to have around and went above and beyond as a make up artist! She was organized and got a large party done with time to spare! Her work is amazing! Thank you so much Julie!!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

K · Married on 05/28/2017

Julie was absolutely amazing! All bridesmaids, myself, and my mother had our makeup done and everyone looked stunning. She did a great job making the makeup look natural rather than caked on like some makeup artists. The airbrush was great and held up through intense dancing and sweat! I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Carley · Married on 03/25/2017

Julie is a true professional. My biggest concern about makeup was timing. I had 9 people including myself whose makeup had to be done in less than 5 hours. Julie stayed on time and everyone looked beautiful!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Kathryn · Married on 03/01/2017

Julie did a beautiful job on my makeup, as well as the makeup for my mom and maid of honor. She was very responsive to our requests but also made excellent recommendations. A pleasure to work with.

Sent on 09/01/2016

Shelley · Married on 12/03/2016

I absolutely LOVED working with Julie. She was incredibly flexible working with me since I was planning a wedding from across the country. Her work is amazing...I was beyond pleased with my look for the wedding. Even after I decided to change my look a little since my trial, Julie nailed it! My bridesmaids and MOB got their make-up done as well and could not stop talking about how much they loved their looks. If you're looking for someone to make you look even more beautiful on your wedding day, you have to book Julie.
    One tip - get the fake lashes!

Sent on 01/23/2017
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 11/12/2016

Stop thinking and just book Julie! I am very picky when it comes to makeup and I have what I call an "angry" face (random break-outs and redness). Of course, when I went to Julie for the trial, my face was at its worst. She put me at ease immediately and in the end I was beyond shocked by how well she covered up all my flaws. I left with confidence that I would not need to stress (which was priceless) on my big day . I didn't think it could get any better until my wedding day when she spent extra time perfecting the look. I loved it! She covered up a pimple that should have been seen a mile away! She did makeup for my bridesmaids (4), my mother, and my daughter (age 10), who she made feel extra special too. She never rushed and even helped my mom fix my dress before she left. We (brides) plan every detail of our weddings and I think above everything, we just want to feel beautiful. Julie did that for me and I want every bride to have the pleasure of working with her!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Nadia · Married on 11/11/2016

I first experienced Julie's amazing make-up artistry at my brother's wedding. I have oily, acne-prone skin, and her make-up stayed EXACTLY the same from the second she put it on my face, to the moment when I washed it off of my face. No shine, no creasing, nothing... even with the constant smiling/laughing/crying. The best part, it did not even clog my pores or cause breakouts the next few days. Julie makes you feel more beautiful than you could ever imagine. Also, the trial run worked out great, especially having this in conjunction with bridal portraits. The trial run allows you to tweak anything you want. Julie is very open to your opinion and makes you feel comfortable to tell her exactly what you want. She is definitely there for you. On the day of the wedding, she was the first one to show up. She was very prompt, taking that stress away on wedding day. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 02/05/2017

Pier · Married on 10/29/2016

Julie did such an amazing job! I would recommend her to any bride for their big day. She was very professional and knew how to make everyone feel beautiful.

Sent on 01/22/2017

Rochelle · Married on 10/23/2016

Finding a makeup artist for my wedding day was a long and exhausting process, to say the least. I am very type-A (and I do mean *very*) so I have a tendency to want everything a certain way, especially when it comes to my makeup. After an embarrassingly large number of trials with other makeup artists, I finally found Julie -- only 5 months out from my October wedding day. As fate would have it, she was not only still available for my date, she was everything I had been looking for in a MUA. Julie completely understood my perfectionist streak and listened to what I truly wanted in a wedding day look, even doing my eye makeup twice during the trial process to make sure she was getting it exactly how I wanted it and that I felt my absolute best. As if it could get any better, Julie is so much fun to be around and instantly feels like a friend you've known for years or a long-lost sister -- I can't imagine my wedding day without her and I was so much less stressed knowing I was in her (very capable) hands. I have never felt or looked more beautiful than I did on my big day and even with some intense dancing during the reception my makeup looked just as good at the end of the night as it did that morning. Don't make the same mistake I did -- book Julie first and save yourself the frustration of a million trials with other makeup artists because there is no one better than her.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/22/2016

Julie was fantastic! Everyone's makeup looked flawless for my wedding, she's an amazing artist. Highly recommend using her (airbrush makeup is definitely the way to go:))!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/15/2016

Julie was a dream to work with! She was very responsive through the entire process and communicating with her was so easy. She is such a caring person and I felt incredibly comfortable around her. She fit right in with all the girls when getting ready on the big day, and everyone loved her. I absolutely adored my makeup! Julie called it 'naturally dramatic. and understood exactly when I said that I was looking for something outside of my typical comfort zone but that still looked natural and elegant. The airbrush makeup was so light, and I hardly felt like I was wearing anything at all. Julie even made my mom and mom-in-law feel comfortable in airbrush and *gasp!* fake lashes, too! It all showed up wonderfully in pictures. I just can't say enough complimentary things about Julie. You will not be disappointed if you choose her to do your wedding makeup.

Sent on 02/02/2017
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 10/08/2016

Julie is flawless in both her communication and makeup application. She even went above and beyond trying to help me find a last minute person to do all of our bridesmaids' hair. Stop everything and hire her immediately.

Sent on 10/14/2016

Dani · Married on 10/01/2016

Julie was fantastic! I coordinated my wedding from out of state, so it was extra nice that Julie could do the trial during the only weekend I was in town. On the big day, she was super fast and efficient, worked wonderfully with the other vendors, and did a beautiful job on the whole party!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Kiley · Married on 09/24/2016

After several horrible trial experiences and a makeup artist who backed out, I stumbled across Julie. I now definitely think it was meant to be!! I decided to not do a trial after reviewing her work, which some may say is risky but I guess I had a gut feeling! She was AMAZING and matched my vision perfectly. She was so great to work with and knew it was important to make me feel comfortable and to not change the way I look, just enhance my natural features! Everyone still compliments her to this day.. I seriously couldn't be happier!

Sent on 01/22/2017