Julie Miller Cake Design Reviews

5 | Suwanee, GA

5 Reviews for Julie Miller Cake Design

Latonya Ankrah · Married on 03/07/2020

Mrs. Ankrah

Service was professional and exceptional. Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful and tasted delicious! I’m so pleased we selected Julie Miller Cake Designs.

Sent on 03/14/2020

Julie Miller Cake Design's reply:

Thank you for trusting me with your wedding cake. Making it was a real pleasure. I wish you and Ebenezer much happiness.
  • Z

Z Graber · Married on 11/23/2018

Beautiful and Delicious

Ovi made us the perfect cake for our wedding and with just 4 days notice! It helped make our day perfect. It was just what we asked for and so delicious!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Julie Miller Cake Design's reply:

It was a real pleasure working with you Lindsey and I’m glad I was able to make a beautiful cake for your wedding. I wish you and Jack much happiness for the future.

Tony B · Married on 09/29/2018

Great to work with.

I ordered a bridal shower cake for a colleague at work. Julie Miller Cake Design helped me with the design and flavor choices. Great service, cake was moist and delicious, beautiful design and everyone loved it.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Roli · Married on 09/08/2018

Julie Miller Made my amazing Golden Cake and it was pure artistry and the cake was the best. She is meticulous and highly recommended for any custom cakes for all your occasions

Sent on 10/02/2018

Julie Miller Cake Design's reply:

Thank you. It was a real pleasure working with you to create your beautiful cake.
  • I

Irene · Married on 06/17/2017

My experience with Julie was absolutely amazing from start to finish. I sent her a few pictures of what I had in mind for my wedding and she helped me every step of the way to select the most beautiful features for our cake. She was very professional, flexible and understanding. She did her best to work with our budget and created a very beautiful cake. Now to the best part, the cake was so delicious. I had so many guests asking me about it afterwards. When my husband and I celebrated our one year anniversary, we brought out the frozen top layer of our cake and it tasted just as amazing as before. Our guests that came over had the same sentiments. I would definitely use Julie for any event over and over again and if you want a beautiful cake that tastes just as amazing as it looks, I suggest you contact her.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Julie Miller Cake Design's reply:

Thank you so much Irene. You made my job a breeze:). Working with you was a real pleasure.