Julie Miller Cake Design

Suwanee, GA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Julie Miller Cake Design is a private cake studio run by wedding cake designer Ovi Bainbridge. I am passionate about what I do and this is reflected in my impeccable attention to detail. My goal is to provide you the best possible cake experience for your special occasion.

I am located in Suwanee, Georgia and serve all of the greater Atlanta area. Although not a retail bakery, my cake studio is licensed, inspected and insured for your safety. I will be honored to be chosen to do your wedding cake and I look forward to hearing from you.

Your wedding cake should taste as good as it looks!

My cakes, fillings and frostings are made from scratch using the finest quality ingredients including, european butter, pure madagascan vanilla, fresh fruits and belgian chocolate.

The types of desserts that are offered at Julie Miller Cake Design include wedding cakes, french macarons, cake-in-a-jar, cupcakes and groom’s cakes.

Services include the following:

• Private tasting & Consultation
  • Custom design
  • Delivery
  • Setup
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

$5.50

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6.50

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3.50

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Marlene O. Married on 07/10/2021

50th Birthday Cake

I contacted Julie Miller through a friend. It was a very seamless experience. She shared her recommendations and I was also able to share my designs with her. My guests were in awe of the simplicity of the cake design and how delicious it tasted. I will recommend Julie Miller over and over again! She makes "cake eating " a delightful experience.

Julie Miller Cake Design's reply:

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. It was a real pleasure. Thank you for trusting me. I love how you love cake :).
    Marlene O. Married on 07/10/2021

The most beautiful cake

I contacted Julie Miller through a friend and it was the most seamless experience. She was very sweet and straight forward. It was easy to share my designs and accept recommendations. My cake turned out beautiful. The guests were in awe of the simplicity of the design and how delicious it tasted. I will recommend Julie Miller over and over again.
  • Kunbi
    Kunbi J. Married on 06/19/2021

Amazing and Tasty!!

Julie Miller Cake Design was beyond AMAZING! She made my 50th birthday cake and the cake was the most moist and beautiful cake I've ever had. Thank you Ovi for making my dreams come true and for making my day extra special. The cake was in a class of its own, a fantastic work of art, perfect for the occasion! People could not wait to have a taste of your beautiful creation. In addition to your creativity, you were so easy to work with, very sweet and passionate about your work. Working with you was a pleasure!!

Julie Miller Cake Design's reply:

Thank you so much Kunbi. You knew what you wanted your cake to look like and I am glad I was able to bring your vision to life.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Off Old Atlanta Road, Suwanee, GA, 30024
7708208388
Location of (Julie Miller Cake Design)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding