Julie Livingston Photography Reviews

62 | Charleston, SC

62 Reviews for Julie Livingston Photography

T · Married on 03/11/2017

Julie photographed our bridal portraits, rehearsal dinner and wedding day and all I can say is WOW! She and her second shooter, Hannah, were so positive, fun and professional. Photography was our #1 priority for the wedding so we wanted someone amazing...and we found her!

During the planning process, Julie was quick to respond to any questions we had. It made our lives a lot easier knowing that Julie was there at all times if anything came up.

We just received the images and they are breathtaking! Julie even sent a few stunning prints in the mail as a gift. She is truly the best in our minds and we would hire her again without hesitation.

• W

Whitney · Married on 02/18/2017

Julie is absolutely AMAZING!! From the first time we met, we knew we wanted her to be our wedding photographer. She is stylish, creative, patient and so much fun!! We laughed the whole time! Not to mention her photos are rediculously gorgeous!
    My husband isn't normally comfortable in front of the camera but Julie had a way of making us feel like we were just walking around with a friend. Sometimes, we would forget that we were taking photos! Julie is THAT good!! My family raved about her after the wedding and couldn't wait to see the pics. And now that we got our photos back, we are in awe! We love every single photo and can't stop looking at them even two months later!! My mom wished we had hired her for our rehearsal dinner too!
    Julie is such a pro and the best in the biz! We were lucky to have her take our photos and look forward to her taking pics when we have a family of our own :)

Sean · Married on 11/10/2016

Beautiful pictures and she knew exactly were to take them after our ceremony. Julie utilized the remaining light that was left due to day light savings and they look stunning!

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2016

My husband and I booked Julie for our engagement and wedding pictures after seeing her amazing, high-quality pictures from my sister’s wedding two years prior to our big day. Julie is so talented and has such a unique and creative eye for capturing moments, all while making you feel so comfortable and natural. We absolutely love our engagement pictures and are eager to get our wedding pictures in the upcoming weeks!

• Mildred

Mildred · Married on 08/14/2016

Choosing Julie Livingston Photography is the best choice I could have and will ever make! She will be my photographer for as long as she is taking shots! She knows how to capture each moment perfectly and you'll be amazed at the quality of each picture. She's worth every single penny!

Julie took photographs of our rooftop proposal in Charleston, and I couldn't have asked for more amazing pictures! I had no idea she was up there to take pictures of our special moment and I'm so glad she was able to capture our personalities. Can't wait to work with her again in the future!!

Rachel · Married on 03/19/2016

One word...AMAZING! Julie Livingston is such a talented photographer and her photos are our favorite memories from our wedding day. She not only captured amazing shots on site, but also did a great job gathering all the family members. She knew what she wanted and exactly how to capture it, which made our photo session quick, easy, and fun! Julie has an amazing talent for photography and we feel so lucky to have had her shoot our wedding day. She will be taking all our family's pictures from now on. thank you Julie!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Julie Livingston Photography's reply:

Ya'll rock!! Excited to have been a part of your big day!!

Erin · Married on 10/23/2015

Julie is an incredibly talented photographer and went above and beyond my expectations. She immediately felt like an old friend and it was easy to trust her creativity and vision. I highly recommend Julie for any future bride. She is a gem!

Caroline · Married on 08/29/2015

Julie is not only the most professional, but the most fun photographer I've ever worked with. She made the whole process (engagement pics, bridal portraits, and wedding day pictures) so enjoyable. Her work is incredible and I got all of my photos back in a timely fashion!! I will be recommending Julie Livingston to anyone and everyone who needs a photographer. She's simply the best!!!

Julie is the absolute best in the business! Her pictures are of the highest quality and she has an eye for photography that can't be matched! Her bubbly personality immediately puts you at ease and every time I emailed her with questions or solicited advice, she was quick to offer her professional opinion. It would be a mistake to hire anyone else!

Katie · Married on 10/04/2014

Julie is beyond talented. Not only does her work speak for itself, it was such a joy to work with her. She is so genuine and sweet and made my husband and I feel so comfortable during both our engagement pictures and on our wedding day. She exceeded our expectations with our wedding day photos. I'm not exactly sure how she did it but it felt as though she was everywhere all at once!

The pictures Julie took are ones that we will cherish forever and I admittedly look at them at least twice a week, if not more. They captured the raw emotion of a day that forever change our lives and to us, that is priceless.

Thanks Julie, you rock :)

Emily · Married on 06/07/2014

Absolutely the best photographer we could have ever asked for!! Julie was fun, professional, reasonably priced, and even able to bring along a second shooter trained in her style of photography!! Julie made communication easy and was very flexible, we had to reschedule our engagement session 3 times due to rain but she made it so easy! Thank you Julie for the best engagement and wedding photos we could have ever wanted!!!

C · Married on 05/25/2014

We are so grateful that we were able to have Julie Livingston Photography photograph our wedding! We had the honor of having Julie herself provide photography services for our engagement pictures and our wedding. She not only made my family feel comfortable and special, but my (now) husband and myself as well. She is such a positive, light, and inspiring person who shows this through providing beautiful photographs of special events. She is such a wonderful person, who just so happens to take breathtaking photos. I know that my words cannot begin to express how truly wonderful she is and how grateful we are to have had her photograph our wedding, so I must say look at her profile. You will see, as we did, that she takes wonderful photographs and these barely skim the surface of her artistic abilities. From our engagement session alone, we honestly had well over 100 photographs that were all incredible. Many of our co-workers, family members and friends have already asked us for her contact information because each were so blown away by the photos she took for us. In fact, my sisters have already emphasized their desire for her to photograph their future weddings! Julie even went above and beyond, from making us feel comfortable in front of the camera to helping organize and lend a hand on our special day (she even helped put in my veil!). Julie was a superb addition to our day and we look forward to using her in the future for other important events!

Sarah · Married on 04/05/2014

We loved Julie! And we love our pictures! Thank you for capturing our special day!

Beth · Married on 02/08/2014

I simply cannot say enough good thing about Julie. Her photos truly speak for themselves - she is incredibly talented and perfectly captured every single special moment of our wedding. Our engagement shoot and my bridal session photos were also more than I could have hoped for. Julie is professional but so easy-going and friendly. We were always at ease with her and I trusted her 100% from the beginning - and she more than delivered. I highly recommend Julie Livingston Photography.

Sent on 02/12/2014

Julie Livingston Photography's reply:

I loved working with you and your families. I am so happy that you love all your photos. <3

Reagan · Married on 10/13/2013

Julie is a dream to work with, as a wedding planner and just in general! Her work is so effortlessly beautiful and has a dreamy, romantic feeling. She is a blast while working, never hesitant to join party-goers on the dance floor, and has a wonderful energy. I highly recommend her in Charleston and abroad and hope to work with her again soon!

She is wonderful! She was very flexible and quick to respond to any questions I had even if it wasn't about photos. Her photos are also amazing just like her! She did not miss any detail for our wedding.

Kim · Married on 07/27/2013

Finding Julie was the most perfect wedding vendor find! Her pictures, imagination and talent drew me to her immediately. After speaking to her on the phone the first time, I knew she was absolutely the best person to photograph our wedding. Working with her on the big day was so much fun and I really wish it could have lasted longer. I recently received my pictures and I'm so happy with the outcome. Her pictures are so wonderful; she catches so many perfect moments and the COLOR...the color in the photos are so vivid. Our wedding was in a dark room, but the photos are so clear and bright! I would hire Julie again in a heartbeat. The money spent for her services was some of the best money we spent for our wedding.

Sent on 10/25/2013

Julie Livingston Photography's reply:

So happy you hired me. You were the perfect bride! Much love to you and yours <3
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/20/2013

My husband and I loved working with Julie on our engagement & wedding pictures. Our friends and family have done nothing but rave about how wonderful our pictures are! I'm looking forward to working with her more in the future. I actually already have a few friends who have already booked her!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Julie Livingston Photography's reply:

Ya'll are such a wonderful couple and were so amazing to work with!!! XOXO Julie

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2013

Julie was an amazing photographer and we are so happy we hired her to shoot our wedding. We can't stop perusing our photos and every time, I'm amazed at how beautiful they are. We found Julie after a couple other photographers in the area never returned our phone calls and emails, and boy we are sure glad we did!

She was terrific to work with. She was able to meet with us and fit our schedule every time, which was a challenge, since we planned our wedding from out of town. She was even nice enough to have a conference call with me and my mother to discuss what my mom was looking for out of the deal. On the wedding day, she remembered to grab shots that I didn't even remember I said I wanted! She had obviously studied up.

I found her pricing to be a bit lower than some of the other photographers in the area, but the quality way better! She added on another photographer for not much more which is a total deal (do it, it's worth it!) and brought along her handsome husband to man the photo booth (do that too - tons of fun!). I had been to a few weddings where the photographer arrives in jeans/sweatsuits/tshirts or some combination of the three, but not Julie! She and her crew were dressed like guests, so they blended in and were not "in the way" at all. She helped us feel at ease, and brought the best out of us in our pictures, which really shows.

We are so very pleased with our photos. They really are the only thing you have left after it's over, so your photographer is the most important person you'll hire. We can't recommend Julie enough!

Julie was absolutely amazing! I felt extremely comfortable with her from the moment I met her. She felt like an old friend from the beginning. She was always very responsive via phone or email if at any point we had questions. Her photos are absolutely beautiful and really capture the special moments and memories of the day. She also takes so many photographs that it can be hard to pick out favorites because they are all so great. I have already been recommending her to friends. She is a wonderful photographer.

Hunter · Married on 05/11/2013

I honestly don't have the words to describe how pleased my husband and I have been with Julie Livingston Photography. Julie was professional from day one. She was organized, creative, and available 24/7. She made my husband and I feel so special and our day was truly memorable thanks to her. Not to mention she is adorable, fun, and one of the sweetest people I have ever met. Our entire family raved about her and my friends now have her on the books for their weddings. When we received our wedding pictures, they literally took my breath away. She nailed it. Our pictures were colorful, bright, and just screamed happiness! I highly recommend using Julie for your engagement pictures or wedding. She does amazing work and we were blessed that she was our photographer on the most important day in our lives.

Sent on 09/18/2013

Julie Livingston Photography's reply:

Ya'lls wedding was one of my faves for 2013! Can't wait to work with you both again :) Much thanks for all your kind words!! XOXO Julie

Laura · Married on 03/16/2013

I can't say enough good words about Julie Livingston! She was such a calming influence throughout the whole wedding experience. She was so professional. She got all the shots that I asked for and took some of the most beautiful shots that I couldn't have even imagined! Our engagement photos received so many compliments and I can only imagine that from what I have seen of our sneak peek from our wedding photos, they will be just as amazing! I would recommend Julie to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 04/24/2013

Julie Livingston Photography's reply:

Laura, you are one the most beautiful people inside and out. Your family and friends on your wedding day were fabulous. It was my pleasure and honor to photograph your big day. It was so much fun! Can't wait to see you again soon :)

Jessica · Married on 03/02/2013

We LOVED Julie. She was recommended by a friend, and she was fantastic. She was very organized and gave me great suggestions on how to make the whole process more efficient. Julie was easy to work with and quick to get our pictures back to us.

Karen · Married on 02/16/2013

Julie went way beyond the agreed upon/contracted services including coming to a different location than our venue to shoot photos while Katherine was getting dressed, and all the photos of the "extras" like the dress and shoes, the rings, the flowers, the beautiful wrap around porch......In addition, at the reception, every single time I, Katherine or her Dad asked Julie to take a photo, she gladly did so! She was professional, friendly and overall a real pleasure to work with.

Sent on 02/27/2013

Julie Livingston Photography's reply:

Thank you Karen :) Your family was a pleasure to work with! And a lot of fun :)