Julias Love Designs Reviews

Julias Love Designs 3
  • Lacey

Lacey Baldwin · Getting married on 10/13/2019

Very professional

Well priced and professional and fast in getting out a contract

Sent on 02/04/2019

Preeya Seth · Married on 05/26/2019

Outstanding florist!

Elma was wonderful to work with...she really cares about making a personal connection and the end result of the flower arrangements is fabulous! Absolutely stunning. We got so many compliments! Truly a lovely person who makes gorgeous floral creations.

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Nicki

Nicki · Married on 04/13/2019

Elegant, Affordable and Professional

Ms Elma was amazing. She was responsive to my messages, patient with my changes and delivered a beautiful product.

Julias Love Designs was perfect partner for our post elopement celebration!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 06/29/2018

We loved everything about Julias Love Designs. Elma was so sweet and compassionate. The flowers were absolutely beautiful. We were very happy with all the bouquets. They definitely were a wonderful touch.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Callie · Married on 06/09/2018

Elma was absolutely wonderful to work with. She exceeded all of my expectations. I had emailed her last minute and needed a bridal bouquet for my bridal portraits and she was able to deliver, herself, the bridal bouquet the next day. When I gave her my ideas for my floral needs that I needed for my wedding day she went above and beyond to make sure it was perfect. Julias Love Designs is very affordable for high quality floral arrangements. I would highly recommend Julias Love Designs!

Sent on 06/20/2018

J · Married on 05/27/2018

My daughter's wedding was held at The Crescent In Dallas Texas. Elma met with us 4 times throughout the year going over the plans for the day of the event. The flowers were beautiful. As the reception doors opened the fragrance of the roses was wonderful. Words can not express how thrilled I was with How beautiful the flowers were throughout the ceremony and reception.

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Julias Love Designs 4

Kristen · Married on 04/08/2018

We couldn’t have asked for a better florist for our wedding! Elma gave us exactly what we asked for, and quickly adjusted to any requests I made. The arrangements came out phenomenal and made our day even more special!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Miesha · Married on 04/07/2018

Elma was referred to me by another bride who told me I would love her. She was absolutely right! She is the best! The arrangements we’re beyond beautiful!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Lauren · Married on 12/03/2017

I could not be more pleased with the kindness, attentiveness, and value that I received. The prices were very fair, the flowers and service---- absolutely AMAZING!!! I am very blessed to have made this connection and will always use them for flowers in the future. My wedding and Christmas flowers are gorgeous with the "WOW" factor!

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Julias Love Designs 5
    Julias Love Designs 6

Candy · Married on 06/10/2017

Elma did the flowers for my daughter's wedding and they were even better than we dreamed. She took the vague idea of what we wanted and made the prettiest bouquets, corsages, boutonnières, and centerpieces you've ever seen. They were fresh and a perfect match to the wedding colors. We would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Eva · Married on 03/29/2017

The flowers are gorgeous! All of our guests are amazed by the floral arrangement.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Rachel · Married on 02/12/2017

They did an amazing jobs and I loved my flowers!!!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Laura · Married on 09/03/2016

Elma did an amazing job for our wedding flowers!! She is so sweet and kind and extremely creative and talented. My bouquet was so pretty!! The quality of Elma's work is top-notch. She is very professional and dependable and her prices are reasonable as well. I highly recommend Elma for all your flower needs. Thank you Elma!!!

Sent on 09/24/2016

April · Married on 06/04/2016

I met Elma (The Owner) at the Dallas Bridal Show and I just loved her right away! She was so nice and extremely passionate about her craft! She did a great job on delivering beautiful flowers and I was a very happy bride! The flowers were gorgeous!!

Sent on 06/07/2016

There are no words that can express how grateful and satisfied I was with the work on our wedding day. Elma did an outstanding job with the flowers; they looked amazing and were worth every penny. Prices are very reasonable and Elma went above and beyond in helping me create the vision I had in mind. She is very professional and punctual as well. She was extremely helpful in giving me insight into the floral preparations on our special day as this whole experience was completely foreign to me. I would definitely recommend her as your florist. She is very sweet, professional and dedicated to her job. She wholeheartedly wants to provide you with a great floral experience.

Sent on 07/23/2016
  • Y

Yanet · Married on 04/02/2016

Elma, is wonderful, she listened to everything I wanted and delivered it on the day of my wedding. Her prices are very reasonable and her work is beautiful. I was very happy and satisfied with her work. Highly recommend her and I would use her again. Thank you so much.

Sent on 04/24/2016

Geyden · Married on 12/31/2015

From the very first moment we met the owner at the Dallas Bridal show, both my daughter and I knew that she will be in charge of the flowers for my doughter's weeding!n Her candor, passion and desire to make everithing special stood out. As time progresses their service just kept getting better and better. It was as if she was always a step ahead of us and could read our minds. When the flowers finally arrived and we took our first look at the wedding room, we were blown away. It was everything we expected and so much more. The design was simple, classy an super elegant. They worked within our budget and execed all of our expectations!!

Thank you!!

Sent on 01/16/2016

Brittney · Married on 11/14/2015

Elma was great - she coordinated everything with my location coordinator and had great prices for beautiful flowers. All I did was send her some pictures of what I liked and she did the rest. Very easy to work with! It was beautiful!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Brianne · Married on 10/10/2015

I met Elma at the Dallas Bridal Show and discussed with her my wedding vision. We had many conversations and when it came down to it she was the most flexible and willing to help create my perfect flowers. Elma was such a joy to work with and gave me the upmost confidence in her capabilities to do an outstanding job and she did just that. I just cant speak highly enough about Elma and how amazing she is and how willing she was to work with my budget that I had. She made my wedding day floral arrangements a dream come true and I am so thankful for her dedication to making it all happen.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Kristin · Married on 08/15/2015

Elma with Julia's Love Designs was an absolute delight to work with for our wedding. The flowers and centerpieces were absolutely beautiful and turned out more beautiful than I expected. I would definitely recommend Julia's Love Designs to every bride planning a wedding!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Erika · Married on 06/29/2015

Julia delivered fantastic work the date of my wedding. The center pieces were amazingly beautiful!❤️ She was ver professional and delivered her work on a timely matter.

Sent on 07/18/2015

Elodia · Married on 06/27/2015

I had an excellent experience with Elma. (Professional and sweet) She gave me great service and lots of options to choose from to stay in my budget. i was very please and surprised, I will definitely use her in the future And I would reccomend her to anyone. Again Great service and great quality of flowers! I was a happy bride.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Aquia · Married on 06/06/2015

Elma was fantastic to work with. She understood my vision and executed flawlessly. She even took her service a step further to help me secure another vendor that she had a personal relationship with. I felt comfortable texting her when I had a question and she was always responsive. I would recommend her for to anyone needing floral and design for their special occasions. She's a gem!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Martha · Married on 05/23/2015

She was very professional and friendly. She listened to us and gave us what we wanted. My daughter was so happy with her bridal bouquet and she got so many complentments on the flowers.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Shirley · event on 05/08/2015

The flower arrangements and service exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 08/09/2015