Julia Sauget Photography Reviews

46 | Denver, CO

46 Reviews for Julia Sauget Photography

Anett E. · Married on 08/01/2020

Loved Her!

I can’t express how grateful I am for Julia! She did our engagement pictures and wedding pictures both of which turned out amazing!! Even in a time of COVID she was always super helpful! :) don’t know what I would have done without her! I plan on using her for many more experiences! :)

Sent on 09/23/2020

Dana K. · Married on 08/01/2020

Amazing Photographer!

Julia was an amazing photographer. She was at the venue ahead of schedule and very timely with all the photos. We have gotten several of the preview photos back already and they look fantastic. She was very friendly to all our guests and the bridal party, she was also very professional. We meet her for the first time when she did our best friends wedding and right away we knew who we should use for ours. I would definitely recommend her to any of our friends/ family or anyone looking for a great photographer.

Thanks Julia!!!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Shawn L. · Married on 06/19/2020

First interview last interview.

Julia was our first meeting with a photographer and we didn’t need to interview anyone else. She was so wonderful that we decided to go with Julia. She did a wonderful job and was extremely professional!

Sent on 09/24/2020
  • Blan4566@hotmail.com

Blan4566@Hotmail.com · Married on 09/07/2019

Best Wedding Decision

Julia was fantastic from start to finish. We met her at a bridal show and felt that she would be a great fit for our day. We met her for coffee a few weeks later and she made us feel like she knew exactly our vision for our day. And she did! She was so responsive to all of our messages pre-wedding day. She was the expertise we needed to make it through the wedding process. On the day of she made both of us feel like everything was under control. We could not have picked a better photographer. Julia was by far the best decision we made for our wedding!!!

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 08/31/2019

Would recommend to anyone!

Julia and her husband photographed our wedding this past August and we had so much fun with them. They are down to earth and allowed us to be our true selves. Our friends had recommended Julia Sauget Photography and I will recommend her to everyone I know. We saw a few sneak peaks and cannot wait to see the rest. It was the best day and I’m so happy Julia and her husband could capture our special moments.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful Photography

Julia was nothing short of amazing to work with from our engagement shoot to helping with our wedding day timeline to the photographing our wedding. She spent countless hours helping me through our timeline and her photography is gorgeous. She did our engagement pictures, which were beautiful and the sneak peek we have received thus far are stunning. I highly recommend working with Julie(and her back up photographer, her husband). She is very reasonable and has such a great personality to work with.

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 06/21/2019

Perfect Photos for our perfect day

Julia was phenomenal four our engagement photos and on our wedding day. She took amazing photographs of everything we wanted. We hired her along with a second photographer which made getting all the photos day of extremely easy. The are very knowledgeable and easily answer any questions taking care of all of our concerns. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Paige N. · Married on 01/18/2019

Wedding Photos

Julia did such an incredible job capturing our special day. Not only are her photos amazing but she is so fun to be around and made us feel 100% comfortable. We will definitely be using her again for any of our photography needs. Thank you so much Julia!!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Hi Paige & Johnny,
    Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to be a part of your day! Your event was absolutely stunning and you two are always so fun to be around. Wishing you nothing but happiness on your new adventure together and I hope to see you again soon!

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

Julia and her team are amazing to work with. She is so kind, caring and flexible. She is extremely talented, reliable, flexible and communicates well. On our wedding day, she and her team were fantastic. They worked so well with our videographers, as well as efficiently captured photos so we had as much time with our guests as possible. We are so happy Julia and the rest of the team were a part of our special day.

Sent on 09/30/2018
  • Lisa

Lisa A. · Married on 09/01/2018

Julia is Amazing!

Julia was an amazing and personal photographer! She knew that we were Harry Potter fans based off our wedding colors and so she wore a Deathly Hallows necklace just for us! She also encouraged us to bring in a Harry Potter book for pictures, which we did, and she let us customized pictures as much as we wanted. Julia also had great ideas for photos and she was so kind throughout the day! She helped in the dressing room when my bridesmaids and I were getting dressed and she helped with my wedding dress at the end of pictures. Julia is a great person who is both professional and personal. The pictures she took are amazing! And we love them so much! We will cherish them forever! I highly recommend Julia to anyone in need of a fantastic and within budget photographer!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Tori · Married on 08/11/2018

Julia is incredible!! I wish I could rate her value at 10 out of 5. She was a joy to work with, so kind, understanding, and helpful, all for such a reasonable price (which is hard to find in wedding vendors). She was prompt, professional, and of course, her photos are amazing! I can't believe the number of people complimenting how great the pictures are. Julia is the absolute best choice for any photography needs, hands down!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/29/2018

We worked with Julia on our engagement photos and for 8 hours on our wedding day. I want to start by saying that she has the best value around! She took the most gorgeous photos of us and our guests that I will cherish forever. Julia has an extremely welcoming personality that makes you feel comfortable, even after taking hours of photos. I’m am a pretty introverted person and she made me feel like I’d known her a long time! Julia made sure to not only capture our special day, but to make sure everything went as smooth as possible. She even made sure to tell our DJ that he needed to play our bouquet and garter toss music when he did not automatically play it, which I appreciated so much. Julia is easy to laugh with and our wedding party loved her! She was professional, easy to get a hold of, and she got an idea of the types of photos we wanted well in advance. Julia made sure to capture all the little details that I would have forgotten. Julia is a wonderful person and photographer. I can not recommend her enough. I hope to work with her again in the future. Thanks Julia! You rock!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Mandy · event on: 10/01/2017

Julie took our family photos this Fall. She was friendly, professional, and super patient with our less-than-cooperative toddler. The photo shoot experience was fun and personable and our photos turned out awesome! We are very happy with the experience we had with Julie from start to finish! We’ll be using her again for future events!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2017

Julie, you were everything and more that we could ask for in a photographer! Our pictures are stunning, you made it easy for everyone to enjoy the photography process and you listened to our requests and hopes so attentively. We will be recommending you to EVERYONE looking for a photographer!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Laura · Married on 08/27/2017

We used Julia for our engagement and wedding photos. Her talent and professionalism are fantastic. We all hit it off and our wedding photos truly reflect who we are. We look forward to working with Julia in the future. Her attention to our wants, fears and must takes we truly appreciated.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Shayna · Married on 07/29/2017

Julia was an amazing photographer! I loved working with her so much. I would recommend her to any one getting married! I am going to call her for new born pictures when that time comes!

• Kelli

Kelli · Married on 07/07/2017

If you are looking for your photographer, I highly recommend Julia! She was great to work with from the start. We reached out to her almost a year in advance and met at a Starbucks for a meeting. We booked with her early and she stayed in contact throughout the months leading up, 99% by email which made it easy for me. She was very reliable and made our wedding day relaxing and enjoyable. Our "sneak peek" pictures were available the following day! We cannot wait for our Elite photo book!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Alex · Married on 06/24/2017

Julia is incredibly talented her work speaks for itself in the beautiful moments she catches through her lens. I felt like she was not only capturing all the must have moments on our big day but I truly felt like she was by my side through it all. Helping me with my veil being so sweet to my family and friends and making Jason and I feel at ease the whole time! Her and Steve were truly a blessing, and we can't get over how amazing the photos are! We Couldn't have asked for a better photographer and friend for our big day!

Kelsey · Married on 06/17/2017

Julia was there for us every step of the way! We had to reschedule engagement pictures twice and she was so flexible and understanding. All of our pictures are gorgeous!!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Natalie · Married on 05/27/2017

We had both Julia and Steve on the wedding day and they are so far beyond exceptional!! I can't imagine hiring anyone else. Julia's response time is quick and attentive, she's incredibly talented and genuinely loves what she does. She brings the element of heart behind her photos, causing them to be more beautiful than imagined. If we could give Julia Sauget Photography 100 stars, we would!! Engagement, wedding, whatever - hire her!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Hope · Married on 04/29/2017

Julia was absolutely amazing on the day of my wedding helping me through pre ceremony nerves while taking gorgeous photos! I received the photos in timely manner and they were gorgeous!

Jen · Married on 09/25/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Julia Sauget Photograohy. Julia is adorable and so incredibly talented. She took our engagement pictures back in February, and both she and her husband captured our wedding in September. Our pictures were absolutely stunning, the best we have ever taken, and I feel so lucky that we found Julia. Out of all the wedding "vendors" we worked with, she just made our wedding so special... and her prices can't be beat! :)

Sent on 11/07/2016

Hello Jen & Toby,
    I cannot thank you enough for this incredibly sweet review! Working with you was pure joy and your wedding day was absolutely breathtaking. It was truly an honor to document your big day and witness your love. Again, thank you!
    Cheers,
    Julia

Katie · Married on 08/13/2016

Working with Julia was a blast! We used her for both our engagement and wedding photos. The pictures turned out better than we imagined, plus she was a very fun addition to our wedding day. we had a couple crazy moments throughout the day and she still got all the money shots. For the price you really can't beat this. We'll be using her again in the future.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Hilary · Married on 07/23/2016

There are not enough good things I could say about Julia Sauget Photography. She is an unbelievable photographer and does a fantastic job of caputuring your day at an extremely affordable price!
    My husband and I LOVED our experience with her, I would recommend her to all brides, no matter what budget you are working with! She provides stunning photographs!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Julia Sauget Photography's reply:

Hilary & Taylor, I cannot thank you enough for giving us the honor of documenting your big day! Your wedding was pure love & happiness and it was a dream to photograph. Both of you were so easy and enjoyable to work with and I wish you nothing but happiness as you embark on your new journey together as husband & wife!