Julia Sauget Photography Reviews

36 | Denver, CO

36 Reviews for Julia Sauget Photography

36 Julia Sauget Photography Reviews

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

Julia and her team are amazing to work with. She is so kind, caring and flexible. She is extremely talented, reliable, flexible and communicates well. On our wedding day, she and her team were fantastic. They worked so well with our videographers, as well as efficiently captured photos so we had as much time with our guests as possible. We are so happy Julia and the rest of the team were a part of our special day.

Tori · Married on 08/11/2018

Julia is incredible!! I wish I could rate her value at 10 out of 5. She was a joy to work with, so kind, understanding, and helpful, all for such a reasonable price (which is hard to find in wedding vendors). She was prompt, professional, and of course, her photos are amazing! I can't believe the number of people complimenting how great the pictures are. Julia is the absolute best choice for any photography needs, hands down!

Amanda · Married on 05/29/2018

We worked with Julia on our engagement photos and for 8 hours on our wedding day. I want to start by saying that she has the best value around! She took the most gorgeous photos of us and our guests that I will cherish forever. Julia has an extremely welcoming personality that makes you feel comfortable, even after taking hours of photos. I’m am a pretty introverted person and she made me feel like I’d known her a long time! Julia made sure to not only capture our special day, but to make sure everything went as smooth as possible. She even made sure to tell our DJ that he needed to play our bouquet and garter toss music when he did not automatically play it, which I appreciated so much. Julia is easy to laugh with and our wedding party loved her! She was professional, easy to get a hold of, and she got an idea of the types of photos we wanted well in advance. Julia made sure to capture all the little details that I would have forgotten. Julia is a wonderful person and photographer. I can not recommend her enough. I hope to work with her again in the future. Thanks Julia! You rock!

Julia Sauget Photography 1
    Julia Sauget Photography 8
    Julia Sauget Photography 9
    Julia Sauget Photography 10

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2017

Julie, you were everything and more that we could ask for in a photographer! Our pictures are stunning, you made it easy for everyone to enjoy the photography process and you listened to our requests and hopes so attentively. We will be recommending you to EVERYONE looking for a photographer!

Laura · Married on 08/27/2017

We used Julia for our engagement and wedding photos. Her talent and professionalism are fantastic. We all hit it off and our wedding photos truly reflect who we are. We look forward to working with Julia in the future. Her attention to our wants, fears and must takes we truly appreciated.

Shayna · Married on 07/29/2017

Julia was an amazing photographer! I loved working with her so much. I would recommend her to any one getting married! I am going to call her for new born pictures when that time comes!

• Kelli

Kelli · Married on 07/07/2017

If you are looking for your photographer, I highly recommend Julia! She was great to work with from the start. We reached out to her almost a year in advance and met at a Starbucks for a meeting. We booked with her early and she stayed in contact throughout the months leading up, 99% by email which made it easy for me. She was very reliable and made our wedding day relaxing and enjoyable. Our "sneak peek" pictures were available the following day! We cannot wait for our Elite photo book!

Kelsey · Married on 06/17/2017

Julia was there for us every step of the way! We had to reschedule engagement pictures twice and she was so flexible and understanding. All of our pictures are gorgeous!!

Natalie · Married on 05/27/2017

We had both Julia and Steve on the wedding day and they are so far beyond exceptional!! I can't imagine hiring anyone else. Julia's response time is quick and attentive, she's incredibly talented and genuinely loves what she does. She brings the element of heart behind her photos, causing them to be more beautiful than imagined. If we could give Julia Sauget Photography 100 stars, we would!! Engagement, wedding, whatever - hire her!

Hope · Married on 04/29/2017

Julia was absolutely amazing on the day of my wedding helping me through pre ceremony nerves while taking gorgeous photos! I received the photos in timely manner and they were gorgeous!

jen · Married on 09/25/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Julia Sauget Photograohy. Julia is adorable and so incredibly talented. She took our engagement pictures back in February, and both she and her husband captured our wedding in September. Our pictures were absolutely stunning, the best we have ever taken, and I feel so lucky that we found Julia. Out of all the wedding "vendors" we worked with, she just made our wedding so special... and her prices can't be beat! :)

Sent on 11/07/2016

Julia Sauget Photography's reply:

Hello Jen & Toby, I cannot thank you enough for this incredibly sweet review! Working with you was pure joy and your wedding day was absolutely breathtaking. It was truly an honor to document your big day and witness your love. Again, thank you! Cheers, Julia

Katie · Married on 08/13/2016

Working with Julia was a blast! We used her for both our engagement and wedding photos. The pictures turned out better than we imagined, plus she was a very fun addition to our wedding day. we had a couple crazy moments throughout the day and she still got all the money shots. For the price you really can't beat this. We'll be using her again in the future.

Hilary · Married on 07/23/2016

There are not enough good things I could say about Julia Sauget Photography. She is an unbelievable photographer and does a fantastic job of caputuring your day at an extremely affordable price!
    My husband and I LOVED our experience with her, I would recommend her to all brides, no matter what budget you are working with! She provides stunning photographs!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Julia Sauget Photography's reply:

Hilary & Taylor, I cannot thank you enough for giving us the honor of documenting your big day! Your wedding was pure love & happiness and it was a dream to photograph. Both of you were so easy and enjoyable to work with and I wish you nothing but happiness as you embark on your new journey together as husband & wife!

Brooke · Married on 07/02/2016

We could not have asked for a better photographer to capture our wedding day! Julia is absolutely amazing and we LOVE how our pictures came out! I highly recommend Julia Sauget Photography over and over agin!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Julia Sauget Photography's reply:

Brooke & Tom, You two were an absolutely JOY to work with and I cannot thank you enough for all of your kindness. Photographing the love & celebration of your big day was an honor and we could not have asked for better clients. I hope that you two are enjoying married life!

Danielle · Married on 06/03/2016

Julia photographed our wedding and did an absolutely AMAZING job! She is so attentive and spunky and we loved working with her! We would highly recommend her for every wedding, engagement session or family session!!! Thanks again Julia, you are the very best!!!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Julia Sauget Photography's reply:

Hello Danielle, I cannot thank you enough for giving me the honor of photographing your engagement as well as the big day! Both you and Gabriel have been such a joy to work with... truly dream clients! I hope that you love the pictures as much as I do and are also enjoying your GORGEOUS album. Again, congratulations and thank you for choosing Julia Sauget Photography! I am excited to work together again in the future. Cheers, Julia

Shanon · Married on 04/02/2016

Julia was professional, creative but also open to all of my suggestions making my engagement and wedding photos unique to my style. Her pricing was amazing and her ability to interpret from my Pinterest board the kind of photos I want was perfect! Julia is an amazing photographer I will continue to refer over and over again and most certainly use for photo shoots in the future! Highly recommend her !

Hayley · Married on 02/06/2016

Julia's photos were more than I could have asked for from our wedding day. They helped us relive our special day as she captured sweet and candid moments. Julia is easy to work with as she is always easy to communicate with and makes you feel at ease in front of the camera. We loved Julia and would recommend her services to anyone who is looking for a fantastic photographer.

Esther · Married on 12/01/2015

We loved working with Julia! She was professional, personable and great to work with. We were able to relax and enjoy our special day knowing she was going to capture it all. Her photos are incredible - we love her work!

Heather · Married on 11/07/2015

We couldn't have picked a better photographer! She took amazing photos and was a pleasure to work with. She captured all of the raw emotions of us and our guests. Any time I had a question she responded almost immediately. The day of our wedding everything was pushed up an hour and within minutes I was able to rearrange our schedule with Julia. She even did an awesome job at calming me down when I would fhave mini freak outs.. I highly recommend her!

Jordan · Married on 10/10/2015

Julia was more than willing to work with us on our destination wedding. When she took our engagement photos she wanted to make sure everything turned out perfect. When some of the photos came back over-exposed, she offered to re take them free of charge. Julia is very comfortable to work with and I highly recommend her!

Julia photographed our engagement and wedding, and we couldn't be more happy with the end result! She was so easy to work with and was open to all the ideas we had including our paint fight photoshoot! The way she captured our wedding looked like something out of the 1920s, it was just absolutely beautiful. We will definitely be calling Julia again in the future for family photoshoots!

Alexandra · Married on 08/29/2015

I honestly cannot recommend Julia enough!

She is so incredibly professional & sweet, and she was so great to work with. After having an incredibly terrible experience with a different photographer, we were scrambling to find a photographer 'last minute' (about 5 months before our wedding). She immediately set up a coffee date with us and went over her portfolio, details for setting up our package, etc. Throughout the entire process, she was incredibly responsive, answered all of my ridiculous bride questions, and worked with us for everything.

On our wedding day, she was awesome! She kept us on schedule, got all of the shots on my list, and was great at being behind the scenes while still capturing all of our fun moments. She kept to her timeline for all of our engagement and wedding photos, and they all seriously look wonderful. I am going to get about 15 framed because I honestly can't decide which ones I like the most! I also recommended her to my best friend/MoH.. and if I recommend her to my BF, how could I not recommend her to everyone else?

Thanks again Julia!

We are obsessed with our wedding pictures as well as our engagement pictures. Julia and Steve are so easy to work with and make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Julia listens to you and knows what kind of shots you want of the day and makes sure she gets them for you. Their bubbly and outgoing personalities makes them so much fun to have around on the wedding day. Pictures have always been really important to me and I am so happy with the way that our wedding pictures turned out! They are better than I could have ever imagined. We will forever be able to cherish our wedding day now thanks to Julia Sauget Photography! The price that you are paying is way to cheap for the work that she does! Book this photographer for pictures that you will want to show off forever and not have to worry about your budget!

We had a blast with Julia and Steven on our wedding day and it showed in our pictures! You will not regret booking them for your engagement pictures and/or wedding photographers. They are both so helpful and take amazing photographs that you will get countless compliments on!