34 Reviews for Julia Sauget Photography

Prints (4)
Proofs (2)
Destination / Travel (1)
33 Julia Sauget Photography Reviews

We worked with Julia on our engagement photos and for 8 hours on our wedding day. I want to start by saying that she has the best value around! She took the most gorgeous photos of us and our guests that I will cherish forever. Julia has an extremely welcoming personality that makes you feel comfortable, even after taking hours of photos. I’m am a pretty introverted person and she made me feel like I’d known her a long time! Julia made sure to not only capture our special day, but to make sure everything went as smooth as possible. She even made sure to tell our DJ that he needed to play our bouquet and garter toss music when he did not automatically play it, which I appreciated so much. Julia is easy to laugh with and our wedding party loved her! She was professional, easy to get a hold of, and she got an idea of the types of photos we wanted well in advance. Julia made sure to capture all the little details that I would have forgotten. Julia is a wonderful person and photographer. I can not recommend her enough. I hope to work with her again in the future. Thanks Julia! You rock!

Photos
Profile Picture Amanda, 5/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julie, you were everything and more that we could ask for in a photographer! Our pictures are stunning, you made it easy for everyone to enjoy the photography process and you listened to our requests and hopes so attentively. We will be recommending you to EVERYONE looking for a photographer!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We used Julia for our engagement and wedding photos. Her talent and professionalism are fantastic. We all hit it off and our wedding photos truly reflect who we are. We look forward to working with Julia in the future. Her attention to our wants, fears and must takes we truly appreciated.

Profile Picture Laura, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julia was an amazing photographer! I loved working with her so much. I would recommend her to any one getting married! I am going to call her for new born pictures when that time comes!

Profile Picture Shayna, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you are looking for your photographer, I highly recommend Julia! She was great to work with from the start. We reached out to her almost a year in advance and met at a Starbucks for a meeting. We booked with her early and she stayed in contact throughout the months leading up, 99% by email which made it easy for me. She was very reliable and made our wedding day relaxing and enjoyable. Our "sneak peek" pictures were available the following day! We cannot wait for our Elite photo book!

Profile Picture Kelli, 7/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

Julia was there for us every step of the way! We had to reschedule engagement pictures twice and she was so flexible and understanding. All of our pictures are gorgeous!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had both Julia and Steve on the wedding day and they are so far beyond exceptional!! I can't imagine hiring anyone else. Julia's response time is quick and attentive, she's incredibly talented and genuinely loves what she does. She brings the element of heart behind her photos, causing them to be more beautiful than imagined. If we could give Julia Sauget Photography 100 stars, we would!! Engagement, wedding, whatever - hire her!

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Second Shooter

Julia was absolutely amazing on the day of my wedding helping me through pre ceremony nerves while taking gorgeous photos! I received the photos in timely manner and they were gorgeous!

Profile Picture Hope, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough good things about Julia Sauget Photograohy. Julia is adorable and so incredibly talented. She took our engagement pictures back in February, and both she and her husband captured our wedding in September. Our pictures were absolutely stunning, the best we have ever taken, and I feel so lucky that we found Julia. Out of all the wedding "vendors" we worked with, she just made our wedding so special... and her prices can't be beat! :)

Profile Picture jen, 9/25/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Julia was a blast! We used her for both our engagement and wedding photos. The pictures turned out better than we imagined, plus she was a very fun addition to our wedding day. we had a couple crazy moments throughout the day and she still got all the money shots. For the price you really can't beat this. We'll be using her again in the future.

Profile Picture Katie, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There are not enough good things I could say about Julia Sauget Photography. She is an unbelievable photographer and does a fantastic job of caputuring your day at an extremely affordable price!
My husband and I LOVED our experience with her, I would recommend her to all brides, no matter what budget you are working with! She provides stunning photographs!

Profile Picture Hilary, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We could not have asked for a better photographer to capture our wedding day! Julia is absolutely amazing and we LOVE how our pictures came out! I highly recommend Julia Sauget Photography over and over agin!

Profile Picture Brooke , 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julia photographed our wedding and did an absolutely AMAZING job! She is so attentive and spunky and we loved working with her! We would highly recommend her for every wedding, engagement session or family session!!! Thanks again Julia, you are the very best!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day

Julia was professional, creative but also open to all of my suggestions making my engagement and wedding photos unique to my style. Her pricing was amazing and her ability to interpret from my Pinterest board the kind of photos I want was perfect! Julia is an amazing photographer I will continue to refer over and over again and most certainly use for photo shoots in the future! Highly recommend her !

Profile Picture Shanon, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julia's photos were more than I could have asked for from our wedding day. They helped us relive our special day as she captured sweet and candid moments. Julia is easy to work with as she is always easy to communicate with and makes you feel at ease in front of the camera. We loved Julia and would recommend her services to anyone who is looking for a fantastic photographer.

Profile Picture Hayley, 2/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day

We loved working with Julia! She was professional, personable and great to work with. We were able to relax and enjoy our special day knowing she was going to capture it all. Her photos are incredible - we love her work!

Profile Picture Esther, 12/1/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

We couldn't have picked a better photographer! She took amazing photos and was a pleasure to work with. She captured all of the raw emotions of us and our guests. Any time I had a question she responded almost immediately. The day of our wedding everything was pushed up an hour and within minutes I was able to rearrange our schedule with Julia. She even did an awesome job at calming me down when I would fhave mini freak outs.. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Digital Files, Proofs

Julia was more than willing to work with us on our destination wedding. When she took our engagement photos she wanted to make sure everything turned out perfect. When some of the photos came back over-exposed, she offered to re take them free of charge. Julia is very comfortable to work with and I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Jordan, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Julia photographed our engagement and wedding, and we couldn't be more happy with the end result! She was so easy to work with and was open to all the ideas we had including our paint fight photoshoot! The way she captured our wedding looked like something out of the 1920s, it was just absolutely beautiful. We will definitely be calling Julia again in the future for family photoshoots!

Profile Picture User5617568, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

I honestly cannot recommend Julia enough!

She is so incredibly professional & sweet, and she was so great to work with. After having an incredibly terrible experience with a different photographer, we were scrambling to find a photographer 'last minute' (about 5 months before our wedding). She immediately set up a coffee date with us and went over her portfolio, details for setting up our package, etc. Throughout the entire process, she was incredibly responsive, answered all of my ridiculous bride questions, and worked with us for everything.

On our wedding day, she was awesome! She kept us on schedule, got all of the shots on my list, and was great at being behind the scenes while still capturing all of our fun moments. She kept to her timeline for all of our engagement and wedding photos, and they all seriously look wonderful. I am going to get about 15 framed because I honestly can't decide which ones I like the most! I also recommended her to my best friend/MoH.. and if I recommend her to my BF, how could I not recommend her to everyone else?

Thanks again Julia!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 8/29/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

We are obsessed with our wedding pictures as well as our engagement pictures. Julia and Steve are so easy to work with and make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Julia listens to you and knows what kind of shots you want of the day and makes sure she gets them for you. Their bubbly and outgoing personalities makes them so much fun to have around on the wedding day. Pictures have always been really important to me and I am so happy with the way that our wedding pictures turned out! They are better than I could have ever imagined. We will forever be able to cherish our wedding day now thanks to Julia Sauget Photography! The price that you are paying is way to cheap for the work that she does! Book this photographer for pictures that you will want to show off forever and not have to worry about your budget!

Profile Picture User5388751, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had a blast with Julia and Steven on our wedding day and it showed in our pictures! You will not regret booking them for your engagement pictures and/or wedding photographers. They are both so helpful and take amazing photographs that you will get countless compliments on!

Profile Picture User5076977, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amazing photographers! Julia and Steven did an amazing job capturing every moment at our wedding! We love EVERY single photo! We have received so many compliments on our photos already, and we plan to refer more people to Julia. Julia was also awesome at helping to coordinate everyone to ensure we got quality photos.

Profile Picture Julia, 7/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julia and her husband did a fantastic job taking my wedding photos. Julia was professional and direct, but also so personable and fun. My entire wedding party (22 people) have told me how much they loved her. Julia truly captured my day perfectly. She stole the spirit of the day and now I get to keep the perfect memory for the rest of my life as I look at our pictures. Julia is sweet, bubbly, easy to work with, and is just all around a phenomenal photographer. I highly recommend hiring Julia for your wedding or other events!

Profile Picture Beth, 7/11/15, 1 Review