Jukebox Productions Reviews

Jukebox Productions 5
Jukebox Productions 6
Jukebox Productions 7

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

Jukebox Productions is AMAZING! I cannot say enough good things about them, but I'll do my best to sum it up into this "short" review:) My husband and I decided having a band was our one splurge. We felt like every DJ we looked at was your typical cheesy wedding MC/DJ, exactly what we DID NOT want. We wanted a good party & good music! Jukebox delivered exactly that and MORE! John is very professional, easy to work with, and overall, just an AWESOME GUY. Our venue was not going to allow bands anymore due to noise, but the venue manager was willing to meet with John because of the uniqueness of their equipment. Since we had our heart set on Jukebox, John went above and beyond to meet with the venue manager and make sure it could happen! I felt like John was with me every step of the way. He responds promptly via text or email, no matter the question, comment, or concern. He reached out multiple times & always had words of encouragement! I especially loved their willingness to work with us on what we wanted. No matter the request, they made it happen! We LOVED the band/DJ combination and so did our guests! The transitions were smooth and DJ Kenny did just the right amount of MC. Jukebox is all about the music! We also hired Jukebox for our ceremony and I am SO GLAD we did! We had ZERO microphone/speaker/tech issues and our guests could clearly hear our officiant & us during vows. This was huge considering we were by the bay and it was windy. I should also mention Jukebox is an INCREDIBLE group of musicians! They sound terrific and they read the crowd. Not only do they have a large selection of songs, but they are up to date with new music! They definitely brought the party we wanted! THANK YOU JUKEBOX PRODUCTIONS!:) You exceeded our expectations and we love you!

Sent on 09/28/2018
  • Heidi

Heidi Hofmockel · Married on 08/25/2018

Best wedding band!

Hiring Jukebox Productions for our wedding last August at the Scripps Seaside Forum was the best wedding planning decision we made! So many of our friends and family members said it was the best wedding they had ever been to because of the amazing band. My husband and I love to dance and had the best time dancing to pretty much every song because each one was so good!
    We were very lucky to hear Jukebox play at one of my high school friend's weddings and after having so much fun we knew we had to book them for our own wedding a year later. From classics to 90s boybands and current pop and rap songs, they perform every song on point! Their band members and singers are so talented, not to mention the high energy level and fun lighting adds for an incredible show.
    If you are considering hiring a band 1) Book Jukebox ASAP while your date is still available 2) Spend the extra money over a DJ (cut your budget in other areas). I've been to a lot of weddings the past few years and having a band brings so much more energy and excitement for those that love to dance or just want to watch from his or her seat on the side.
    Special thanks to John Pisano who went above and beyond working with us on our playlist requests and even had the band learn our our first dance song with a custom twist (which was executed perfectly!). He really cares about making your day go as smooth as possible and works out all the details with you months in advance. The whole band went above and beyond! Thanks Jukebox!

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Jukebox Productions 13
    Jukebox Productions 14
    Jukebox Productions 15

Andrew · Married on 07/21/2018

Jukebox brings the party! I've never experienced a more fun, accommodating, entertaining, and exhilarating band at a wedding. John and the entire team were a pleasure to work with on day 1. We knew there was something special from day 1 but Jukebox surpassed all our expectations on the big day. The entire wedding was on the dance floor for hours. We've heard from our friends on numerous occasions it was the best wedding they've ever attended, and we have to give a huge credit to Jukebox for that compliment. I, the groom, lover of music and all partying, can't say enough positive things about these guys & girls. To paint the picture, I was on stage with my wife, shirt off, singing Karoke, attempting to crowd surf, and Jukebox was loving every second of it. Most bands would have kicked me off the stage! They weren't just a band, or a vendor, they were guests, and we love them. You will too.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Erin · Married on 07/14/2018

The best band! For starters, John and Tamara were an absolute pleasure to work with. My husband and I were planning the wedding from London and they were so accommodating. Our guests were very impressed with how professional the band was and at least 10 people commented on how great they thought they sounded. The band/DJ combo is also genius! It was so fun having the great energy from the band and also a DJ for some hip-hop or super new stuff. I would highly recommend these guys!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Jukebox Productions's reply:

Hey Erin, Thank you so much for your review and thank you for trusting us with your long distance planning. I know remote planning is always a stressful way to have to plan a wedding but you did such a great job of working out the details and communicating everything. And How cool was it to be surrounded my Giraffes, Elephants and Gazelles? It was like a wedding on the African Savannah... Without having to go to Africa! Thank you again for being so sweet and such a great couple to work with. :)

Maria · Married on 05/12/2018

We got married in May at South Coast and Jukebox was AMAZING. We've been told numerous times since our wedding that we had the best band, they could sing everything and the band was so fun. John the owner went above and beyond working with us. He had great advise and you could tell he really cared. I cannot say enough good things about Jukebox.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Stephanie · Married on 03/10/2018

When it came to picking our wedding music, my husband and I had a specific vision: a band that also had a DJ, a guitarist for the ceremony, and live music during cocktail hour. Jukebox was recommended to us by our wedding planner and they were hands down the best band we could have asked for. We loved everything about working with Jukebox, from coordinating with John during the planning stage to the incredible music throughout the night. In particular, the acoustic guitarist who played our ceremony (including two songs he learned just for us!) did an absolutely amazing job. The reception was everyone’s favorite part of the night and we were amazed that so many of our guests were out on the dance floor for so long. The live band was phenomenal and they seamlessly wove in some of our more obscure requests during the DJ sets. Many of our guests commented on how much they loved the band and how fun the night was because Jukebox did such a great job. We highly recommend Jukebox and, if we had to do it over, would book them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Germaine Zhu · Married on 03/04/2018

Awesome Awesome Awesome

One of the things my husband and I have said over and over about our wedding day was how unbelievably happy we are that we hired Jukebox and that it was the best decision we made for our wedding! We are still getting compliments on "that awesome band! " As a band they look stunning Are fun and they sound even better. Totally reliable, great repertoire, awesome voices, I could go on and on. The whole band was great to work with before the wedding as well. HIRE THIS BAND. They will make your wedding look and sound like a wedding from a movie.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Jenny · Married on 04/01/2017

Jukebox was the BEST wedding decision we made!! They kept all of our guests dancing all night and we received so many compliments on them. I would most definitely recommend them for any occasion that you wear to ensure that the guests will have a wonderful time. 5 stars all around!!!!

Jukebox Productions's reply:

Jenny- What a great review. Thank you! You guys are 5 stars all around too and you are a wonderful person. I can see why you have so many great friends! Thanks again for allowing us to be a part of your awesomely cool day. :)

Rachel · Married on 12/31/2016

The band was fantastic and very professional. We received many compliments from our guests at the wedding!

Jukebox Productions's reply:

Rachel- It was so much fun ringing in the new year with you at your wedding!

Karli · Married on 10/29/2016

We heard about Jukebox through a rave review from a family friend and we were blown away by their professionalism, talent, and ability to get everyone on the dance floor. John Pisano is a dream to work with. He had tons of interesting suggestions and guidance, but listened intently to everything my husband and I wanted, and the results blew us away. I will be recommending Jukebox to everyone I know! - Karli and Karl

Sent on 06/12/2017

Jukebox Productions's reply:

Karli- Thank you so much for such a kind review. I was so happy to finally meet you in person at the wedding after our Euro/USA planning sessions! From the Grand Entrance via Yacht through the end of the night, it was an unforgettable event. :) I have to say too, that your Mom did a heck of a job assisting on this side of pond. I hope your future is as awesome as your sendoff.. I have a good feeling that it will be! Sincerely- John
  • Kimberly & Morgan

Kimberly · Married on 10/01/2016

Jukebox was AMAZING at my wedding! We were debating for a long time on whether we should book a live band or just use a DJ for the night. I can say without a doubt that booking Jukebox was one of the best decisions we made for our big day. You really get the best of both worlds with a professional DJ/emcee and a highly-skilled live band. Not only were they easy to work with and extremely accommodating throughout the entire process, they also knew how to party, which was a high priority for our event. The music selection was always on point, and we had a full dance floor with tons of energy the entire night. John and the crew are the best, and I cannot thank them enough for being a part of our wedding! We are still getting complements on how fun the reception was, and I know it is due in large part to this band. You will not regret hiring Jukebox for your next event!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Katie · Married on 07/30/2016

Jukebox was so much fun at our wedding! They got our guests up and dancing. More than that, John was easy to work with and always responsive during the planning process.

Jackie · Married on 06/18/2016

Jukebox is so professional, totally well-rounded, and accountable! They surprised us left and right, and took care of everything themselves (lights, sound, set up). They are a fully functioning PRODUCTION CREW! Hire them and get the best value and quality for your buck. Awesome people too! Loved rocking out on stage with you! <3

Sent on 05/03/2017

Jukebox Productions's reply:

Jackie thank you so much for having us. You were so great to work for that you made it easy to be our best! Congratulations again and thank you for your kind review!

Sean · Married on 04/10/2016

Jukebox is excellent. They sounded fantastic and had a great variety of music to chose from for our wedding reception. They were easy to work with, responded quickly to questions and performed everything we asked. I would highly recommend them for weddings or any event.

Sent on 05/04/2017

Jukebox Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for having us be part of your day. And for the great review.
    We had a fantastic time with your friends and family and I am so glad that you felt like we took great care of you. That's why we are here!

Ria · Married on 04/09/2016

My husband and I loved Jukebox! For our wedding, we envisioned a high-energy reception and Jukebox did not disappoint! From our first meeting we really enjoyed working with John Pisano. He was friendly, professional, communicated well, listened to our requests, and is simply a really nice guy :)

What I really enjoyed about the band is their ability to read the crowd. They had everyone on their feet dancing from our 4 year old nieces to my 91-year old grandma! At the end of the night they even pulled my husband and I up on stage to sing Journey's Don't Stop Believin with them! It was so much fun! The vocalists had such amazing voices, and I loved the smooth transitions between live music and DJ. Great vibes, great energy! I can't thank Jukebox enough for such an amazing night :)

Sent on 04/18/2016

This group did an amazing job from the beginning of the inquiry process to the actual reception. A big round of applause for John and Ken who were a pleasure to work with. They were timely on their responses, accommodating when we had special requirements, and helpful when we needed suggestions. The band/DJ combo was perfect as it gave us the fun element of having live music and the special requests that only a DJ could pull together in seconds. If we did it all over again, we'd pick them every time.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Casey · Married on 03/19/2016

All of our wedding guests, even a year later, talk about how incredible our wedding band was! Hiring Jukebox was one of the best decision we made in planning our wedding and are recommending them to all our engaged friends!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Jukebox Productions's reply:

Casey- Thank you so much for the great review. We were so happy to be a part of your day! And thank you for the referrals! Please make sure to have your friends mention that you referred them to us. :)

Carley · Married on 10/17/2015

Hiring Jukebox was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. The ceremony and cocktail hour music were beautiful and they kept the party going at the reception! They even made us feel like rockstars with a little karaoke performance as our last song. Jukebox really made our wedding the awesome party that is was and all our guests are still talking about it! Highly recommend them!!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Jukebox Productions's reply:

Thank you Carley! It was so nice working with you and WHAT A PARTY!

Erin · Married on 10/03/2015

My husband really wanted a live band for our wedding, and we ended up booking Jukebox before we even had a wedding reception venue set! We worked with Jon, who was very professional and overall a great guy. We were able to go to an event Jukebox had to hear them live and get an idea of what music they performed, and how good they sounded, and we loved them! They are an amazing cover band and really know how to get everyone to party! We fell in the love with their female singer, and made sure she was present for our event! The band did NOT disappoint! They coordinated a song with bagpipes as well (Don't Stop Believing) which was amazing. Everyone loved the band! And when the band took their breaks, they had a DJ as well, who also did a really great job. We could not have asked for better, and would highly recommend Jukebox for your event. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Jukebox Productions's reply:

The Bagpipes were awesome and you guys are a blast. Such a pleasure to work for you. Thanks!

Lindsey · Married on 05/16/2015

BEST WEDDING BAND EVER!!!! I will admit, I am very meticulous when it comes to party bands. My husband and I are in our mid 20's and had a very young and party centric crowd that isn't into cheesy wedding music, so when we read about Juke Box we were really intrigued. After my mom and I spoke to John, we knew we had found our band. John was such a pleasure to work with. He is 100% committed to make sure your music compliments the vibe of your wedding and everyone young and older were on the dance floor the entire time! THe DJ practically had to kick everyone out the door at 11 when the reception was over because everyone was having so much fun! And the singers are exceptional, I mean WOW! They should be on The Voice! And one of them sang our first dance song "So High" by John Legend and my guests were telling me that they actually thought it was the John Legend track playing, he and the band sounded so good!!! And It's a little more expensive, but the lighting package really gave a fun club feel to the reception. So much fun! So honored to have them rock our wedding :)...

Sent on 06/01/2015

Jukebox Productions's reply:

We are the ones that are honored. Thank you so much for being such a wonderful pleasure to work for. Remember to book us for your 10th anniversary!

Sandra · Married on 09/20/2014

Do yourself a favor and ask these guys to play your wedding. They were amazing. Everyone at our wedding couldn't believe how great they were. They have a wide variety and even got our small wedding group dancing and singing. Besides the live music their DJ is great and and John was really amazing MCing. Thank you Jukebox, you made our night perfect. Thanks for letting me get my nerves out by beating on the drums too.

Sent on 04/13/2016

Amber · event on 07/26/2014

Amazing band and the DJ was also amazing. Loved that the music was continuous. Everyone had a great time. Thank you!

Sent on 08/14/2014

Sally · Married on 09/28/2012

Finding & hiring a band for our daughter’s wedding was not a comfortable experience for us, and in fact, it was a terrifying. But I am all too happy to report that any trepidation I had was unfounded. From the very beginning the band went above and beyond for us. They even learned a special song for the first dance & came up with a creative way to get our guests involved. We heard more than once, "The only way I could tell if it was the DJ or band, was to look up." The switch from the live performance to DJ was so professionally done that you weren’t even aware of the change. What a stage full of talent. There is no reason to look any further.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Ceni · Married on 09/21/2012

Great band!! Thank you guys!! I'm very happy for this choice. They made our wedding the best ever!! John is so professional, and my little daughter was dancing all night!! Everything was perfect!!

Sent on 12/19/2012