Jud McCrehin Photography Reviews

30 | Warrenton, VA

30 Reviews for Jud McCrehin Photography

Audrey · Married on 05/25/2009

I can not say enough great things about Jud. He was a wonderful photographer and fit right in. Jud took thousands of photographs, was in the middle of everything, and I never noticed him (except for the portraits)! After the wedding he organized the pictures into groups and placed them on the internet for all to see within days.

He was exactly what I was looking for in a photographer (and as a photographer, I am extremely picky) and I would recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 06/16/2009

Audrey · Married on 05/25/2009

Sent on 06/16/2009

Mike · Married on 05/11/2013

I had the pleasure of working with Jud of McCrehin Photography during my wedding at Prince Michel Winery and Vineyard in Virginia. Jud was prompt (actually he was at the wedding venue before I was), friendly, professional, and made my wife and I feel relaxed in front of the camera. We were searching for a photography style to capture the moment spontaneously; Jud’s “photojournalistic” style fit our eye perfectly. We were able to get traditional portraits of the family/wedding party, and candid shots without sacrificing the feeling of being in the moment. We expected our photographs to be emotive and tell the story of our wedding day; McCrehin Photography exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 11/09/2013

Jud was very flexible, and willing to stay later during the event, past the time originally agreed upon. Jud's photojournalistic style is great--he had some shots that a regular wedding photographer probably wouldn't have thought to take. We really enjoyed the photo booth, too! If you are only looking for formal shots, he's probably not your guy. But if you would like creative angles and real emotion, I definitely recommend him!

Sent on 03/29/2013
  • User5619351 · 2+ years ago

Jus was very nice to work with. He made sure to capture all the pictures on the list I had provided for him.

Sent on 11/16/2015