Jubilee Travel Reviews

4 | Fort Bidwell, CA

4 Reviews for Jubilee Travel

Teanna · Married on 02/19/2015

We had a wonderful experience when planning our wedding through Jubilee. Sandy was always quick to respond to e-mails at all times including the evenings and was always sure to see me if I dropped by the agency unannounced. She was able to answer my questions and was very accommodating to our requests when finding the perfect resort within our budget.

Dave and Marilyn · Married on 02/11/2015

We have been clients of Jubilee Travel for the past 15 years. During these years, we have booked 7 cruises, 2 resort vacations and numerous business trips. We have always found the service to be excellent. We highly recommended Jubilee Travel through the years to friends, who have always been more than satisfied with the service also. We would not travel without Jubilee Travel.

Joy · Married on 01/07/2014

Jubilee Travel in Saskatoon made my destination wedding perfect! From Edmonton, I was able to conveniently coordinate everything through email and phone calls.

I chose Jubilee Travel because I wanted to ensure I got my guests a good price, and Jubilee was very competitive, both in terms of booking fees and overall trip cost. Sandy (the agent I worked with) was very responsive and helpful. She coordinated with all of my guests and answered their questions so I didn’t have to!

Thank you Jubilee Travel!

Brianne · Married on 01/16/2013

When Kevin and I decided on a destination wedding without a doubt we went directly to sandy at jubilee travel. She took charge fully on the process of arranging everything for us, and was totally responsive to any concerns we had along the way. Her recommendations on hotels, both location and quality were outstanding. Flight and hotel packages for our wedding in the Mayan riviera , Mexico for our 58 guests were all in place, on time and handled without stress all because of sandy! She is very knowledgable and the quality of her experience was excellent as well. Sandy is a superb example of true professionalism. Many of our guests found sandy to have a delightful personality and agree she is a pleasure to work with. Our destination wedding was spectacular and we know it would not have been what it was without her help . Everything on the day of the wedding went without a hitch. Sandy's service was first class all the way! You will come highly recommended to others and deservingly so! Sandy- our sincerest thank you, you are awesome!