Jubilee Flower Co. Reviews

11 | Dallas, TX

11 Reviews for Jubilee Flower Co.

Rebecca Langford · Getting married on 07/03/2022

The Most Beautiful Florals!

Megan is amazing! I am a wedding photographer who has worked with her a few times now. I cannot say enough amazing things! Her floral style is beautiful, tasteful, and memorable. She puts so much thought into everything she creates and is a genius when it comes to adding color in a tasteful way to your wedding. Not only is Megan an incredible florist, but she's also the kindest person you will ever meet. If you are looking for a florist for your wedding, go hire Megan now. You won't regret it!

Sent on 03/31/2020

Dana · Married on 02/15/2020

Jubilee Flower Co - AMAZING

Holy Canole. We were absolutely blown away by Megan’s beautiful work. She took a vision and went above and beyond what we could have ever imagined. We couldn’t stop smiling at how amazing everything turned out. Not only is she extremely talented, but she’s also so easy, fun, and professional to work with, and always with a smile on her face. She is genuine and a wonderful person to have on your team. 10/10 will always say YES choose Megan as your florist!

Sent on 05/03/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle Case · Married on 01/19/2020

Jubilee Flowers is awesome!

I am so excited for Meghan to do our January Wedding! She was so fun to meet with and helped us sort out a plan (within our budget) with some beautiful flowers. Awesome experience so far!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Hamlin · Married on 09/01/2019

Most beautiful flowers I've ever seen

Megan's floral arrangements were out of this world gorgeous. They were exactly what I wanted - bright, gorgeous blooms, with succulents and some greenery. She hit it out of the park. I literally could not have been happier. Thank you, Megan!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Taylor Smith · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing Flowers

Megan is an extremely talented florist! To be honest, flowers were not the most important thing to me when it came to my wedding and I was very out of my element. I knew I wanted bright flowers, but I wanted to keep the overall arrangements simple, and Megan did the most amazing job, just look at the photos!! She put together an inspiration board after our first meeting, and I knew she just got me! She listened to what I wanted, and gave wonderful suggestions along the way. She even threw in a few personal touches on the day of the wedding (like surrounding my neon sign with flowers) that she knew I would love and I didn't even have to ask for it!

I highly recommend Megan and her team! Megan is incredibly reliable and easy to work with. Her talent is endless and I could not be happier with my decision to hire her!

Sent on 04/07/2020
  • Stuart

Stuart Hausmann · Married on 12/10/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Megan was absolutely amazing to work with! She is professional, friendly, and extremely creative with her floral arrangements. We had a vague idea of what we wanted for our wedding, so we provided her with our Pinterest inspiration board. From there, she went above and beyond to exceed our expectations, and gave us something truly beautiful & unique for our big day.

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/27/2018

Fairy Godmother of Florals

Megan is like a whimsical unicorn who makes everything she touches turn into flowery goodness. We hired Megan for our florals and she knocked it out of the park. Megan did an incredible job of bringing my floral vision to life. She pulled inspiration photos based on what I had described, and it was like she was a mind-reader. All of the florals on our wedding day were stunning! In short, Megan is a rock star. She's fun to work with, I trust her implicitly, and she created the best night of my life. I absolutely adore Megan and would recommend Jubilee Flower Co. to any couple planning their wedding.

Bailey · Married on 04/28/2018

Perfect Wedding Florals

We utilized Megan for our wedding florals and I couldn't have been more happy with how they turned out. She listened to exactly what I wanted and brought so many examples so I could pick out the flowers. She did everything she could to make sure the final product was what I was expecting. She worked within our budget and gave suggestions that were perfect. All I wanted were a bunch of beautiful flowers for our wedding and she definitely delivered and made my vision a reality!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Samantha Tomchik · Married on 04/27/2018

Megan got exactly the vision I had for my Wedding!

Megan was prompt and had a lot of great ideas to add. She understood my vision and the tone I wanted for my wedding. We got so many compliments from our guest on how gorgeous everything looked. I would definitely recommend Megan to anyone needing flowers for their big day!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Taylor · Married on 05/07/2016

Nothing short of absolute perfection

I loved Megan’s style from the day I laid eyes on her Instagram account. I knew I was in good hands and was able to trust her with my vision. She went above and beyond for my wedding. I ended up getting my bouquet tattooed on my arm! I love her work and continue to be inspired and amazed by her talent. She is a unicorn and a such a pleasure to work with.

Cicely Quade · Married on 03/23/2019

Pink and Orange Fluffy Blooms

Working with Megan was amazing! Even though I had largely changed my mind from our first consult to the last before the wedding she was still able to execute what I had envisioned. We used some of the centerpieces for the reception at the rehearsal dinner as well as using some of ceremony decor in the reception as well. She worked with us on our budget and never pressured me to go over. Every aspect of the ceremony and reception was touched with fluffy orange and pink blooms but nothing felt over the top. I thought that I got phenomenal value working with Megan, I was amazed by how many flowers were placed around the venue. She was super sweet and checked in on me the day of the wedding and then got to work. I still dream of the mantle she designed that was behind our head table, we got so many compliments on how everything looked!

Sent on 07/10/2019