Juan Zambrano Photography Reviews

Juan Zambrano Photography 5
Juan Zambrano Photography 6
Juan Zambrano Photography 7

Christina Coleman Erwin · Married on 07/06/2019

So many hearts touched for a lifetime by the heart of his work

I have tears of joy as I type this review of Juan Zambrano Photography. He did not just capture the events of the wedding, he captured the emotion and the joy of the most important people of our lives blessing us, celebrating with us, crying with us, happy for us. Juan captured generations of memories that will continue to bring a smile to the young and old that look at the pictures over and over again. Juan also did an engagement session with another important part of our family, our dog. Juan is a professional, a perfectionist and takes pride in his work. He offered us flexibility amidst weather conditions and busy schedules and kept a high service delivery model in the midst of his own personal family emergency. Juan’s photographs help you relive the day as if you are watching a video, catching unscripted moments and natural joy that one would miss otherwise. Juan Zambrano Photography is worth the investment in any event and for any moment that you want to treasure for a lifetime. I Highly Recommend!

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Juan Zambrano Photography 8
  • Jessica

Jessica Taylor Stanley · Married on 10/14/2018

Juan is Amazing!

I love working with Juan! He's friendly, professional and does amazing work. We've worked with him for our engagement and wedding pictures and we plan on keeping him as our family photographer in the future!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Juan Zambrano Photography 9
    Juan Zambrano Photography 10
    Juan Zambrano Photography 11

Juan Zambrano Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica. I really enjoyed working with you guys, and definitely looking forward to keep capturing you family moments.
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 06/29/2018

My pictures were amazing, Juan Zambrano took the time to meticulously accommodate our preferences, he arrived early and we did not feel rush. I will recommend him a 100% for any occasion that you will like to have beautiful memories of your spacial day.

Sent on 07/07/2018
    Juan Zambrano Photography 12
    Juan Zambrano Photography 13
    Juan Zambrano Photography 14
    Juan Zambrano Photography 15

Juan Zambrano Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Yvonne, It was a pleasure to be part of your day! I wish you a long life of love and happiness together.
    Juan

Courtney · Married on 08/05/2017

Juan is an amazing and talented photographer. He has done two very important photo shoots for me. My maternity photos and my sons first birthday photos. Both of which came out beautiful. He listens to your needs and goes above and beyond.

Sent on 06/26/2016

Juan was very professional and our pictures came out beautifully.

Sent on 12/26/2016

Paloma · Married on 09/17/2016

Juan was exceptional! He exceeded all of our expectations, I've already recommended him for 2 other weddings!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Stefanie · Married on 08/12/2016

Juan does an excellent job with his photography! He's extremely nice and professional and I would hire him anytime.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Jill · Married on 07/26/2016

“Juan was absolutely fantastic! We were so lucky he was available for our mother daughter photo shoot. His style is exactly what we were looking for – beautifully crafted, artistically awesome photos. He captured every special moment . We love the photos so much, and would 100% recommend him.”

Sent on 08/09/2016

Carrie · Married on 07/11/2015

My photos were family photos when I visited my sister in NC a couple times over the last 3 years. Juan works well with people and truly cares to deliver you beautiful photos. He listens to what you want, asks clarifying questions, and brings his own creative ideas to the process. He finished edits in a timely manner, and the photos turned out gorgeous both times.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Timina · Married on 07/11/2015

Juan has taken photos of my family for years and has captured so many beautiful memories! He has such a gift for capturing the "perfect" moment and his sessions are always fun and relaxed. I cannot recommend him highly enough! He is worth every single penny!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Melissa · Married on 03/02/2013

Had our first ever family photos done, and we just love them! Juan was able to capture natural and fantastic shots of our little guy that we will treasure for years and years to come. Thank you!

Sent on 12/30/2016

rebecca · Married on 08/26/2010

Amazing photographer, a true natural and great with kids.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Candy · Married on 05/10/2007

Juan is an excellent photographer who has wonderful attention to detail, compassion for all of his clients, and a wonderful eye. He tailors his photos to his clients' wants and needs while still giving his expert opinions. We loved using him, and we will continue to do so in all of our future photo shoots.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Marlen · Married on 10/10/2016

To make an appt to discuss what you have in mind and show him ideas of what you want.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Brenda · Married on 11/25/2016

I used Juan Zambrano Photography for a holiday family photo shoot. He came highly recommended to me by a friend and I was very pleased. He was considerate, patient, and flexible. I think that he would be great for wedding pics because he listens very closely to what you want, super responsive, and works with you so that you are extremely happy with the results.

Sent on 12/20/2016