J's Fresh Flower Reviews

56 | Grand Rapids, MI

56 Reviews for J's Fresh Flower

Lindsay · Married on 10/10/2015

They are the best! They helped us find exactly what we wanted and knew their stuff!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Michelle · Married on 06/28/2014

J's Fresh Flower is a top notch vender. J was friendly and helpful. She runs a wonderful flower shop and I will continue to do business with her in the future.

Sent on 07/03/2014

We really enjoyed working with Janette. She was very helpful and kind and we were able to save money by putting the bouquets together ourselves.

Sent on 06/18/2014

J did an AMAZING job on my flowers. She matched my dress and my bridal party perfectly. She made my vision come to life. She is such a sweet person and was such a pleasure to work with, I knew I was in good hands. I would recommend her to anyone wanting perfect flowers on their big day!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Anna · Married on 08/10/2013

J was incredible to work with and very flexible. I wish I could post pictures of the flowers on here because they were beyond incredible! I had a budget that was not as high as some, and you would never be able to tell! I received compliments all day on how breath taking the bouquets were, especially my bridal one! J even provided us with vases for the bridesmaids which saved the day since I had overlooked what to do with the bridesmaids flowers during the reception. J was a pleasure to work with and we had so much fun brainstorming with her her patience is to be marveled! I live in Chicago and my mom is in GR and she would show up to ask J questions randomly and I'm thankful for her patience as I'm sure my mom had some random questions!! Thank you so much for helping make my day magical!!!!!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Alicia · Married on 08/03/2013

J.'s was an excellent vendor for my recent wedding. So much attention to detail and really listened to my ideas and went above and beyond to help make the vision I had for my wedding become reality! I would without a doubt recommend to anyone looking for a florist!

Sent on 08/14/2013

J's Fresh Flower's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, It was great to be a part of your big day and to see the delight on your face. It was a real pleasure working with you.

Danielle · Married on 08/03/2013

J's Fresh Flowers was a very pleasant and comfortable place to be, especially when planning for such a life changing event. I really enjoyed being there each time was there and received such wonderful comments from guests on how beautiful the flowers were. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Tarah · Married on 07/27/2013

It was great!! Thank you!! The flowers were beautiful and the service was great. I would recommend J's Flowers to all my friends!!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Danielle · Married on 07/13/2013

J's fresh flowers was absolutely fantastic!! Amazing service, great staff, good prices and of course amazing flowers!! Wouldn't have done it any other way!!

Sent on 07/28/2013

Ruthanne · Married on 07/06/2013

Working with Jeanette and the others at J's Fresh Flowers for our wedding was wonderful. They were all great to work with & the flowers were amazing. Jeanette understood our budget & went above & beyond to make sure we were able to stay within our budge & still have beautiful flowers. I highly recommend J's to others.

Sent on 07/22/2013
  • User3419359 · 2+ years ago

I got married on June 29, 2013 and utilized J's Fresh Flower Market. I had been in contact with J a year prior to our wedding date and I can attest that each interaction whether in person, e-mail or with staff I was treated with the utmost respect, helpful and friendly service. Words cannot describe the appreciation I have for her and the work she does. I was beyond impressed when I saw all of my flowers for myself, my bridal party, my family, and my reception. I had only shown her a couple of flower pictures at our initial meeting and was amazed that come my wedding day she recreated exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend J's Fresh Flower Market to anyone that needs flowers for their special occasion.

Sent on 07/25/2013

Jeanette at J's was just the best, she helped us to create some of the most breath taking flowers for our Wedding. We loved her passion for her work her ideas and her honesty was very refreshing.I would recommend J's to anyone looking for beautiful and affordable wedding flower or just everyday flowers. Thank you J for making our day beautiful

Sent on 08/18/2013

Jeanette was awesome to work with! I loved working with her to plan out the wedding flowers. She did a fantastic job on all of them. She even made sure I had all the cut flowers I needed to do our reception centerpeices since I did those myself. I was so excited to arrive the morning of our wedding and pick them up. When she showed me my bouqet I was breathless. I couldn't believe that I was going to carry those! I highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for flowers. Whether it be a wedding or other special event or if you just want to add some color to your kitchen table. Go see J!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Talk about a lovely woman! Jeanette is just too kind and amazing for words! We went the do it yourself route with our centerpieces (we made 125 arrangements!). J ordered them for us, and we arranged them in her shop.

She helped us make them look beautiful, crated them, and stored them in her cooler until the day of the wedding.

I highly reccomend this!!

Sent on 10/27/2012

Wonderful experience with J's! Jeanette was an absolute master at crafting our perfect wedding flowers. My bouquet was the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen and I have received innumerable compliments on our wedding day flowers. She took my disjointed "vision" and created exactly what I was looking for on our wedding day. The entire staff is great and prices were very fair. Would highly recommend J's to anyone searching for a florist!

Sent on 09/28/2012

J was an absolute top notch florist. She was an amazing help for our DIY flowers. When we went in to arrange our flowers they were all ordered for us and in the back on tables ready to go. While running the rest of the store she also attended to our every need, and even arranged my bridal bouquet for me, and it was absolutely beautiful.

Initially when I first started with the flowers I knew nothing about them and had no idea what to do. The staff was a huge help and helped me pick beautiful flowers, then they offered an arranging class where they taught how to make boutonniere's, corsages, bouquet's, and give you all the skills you need for making DIY flowers for your wedding.

Again, I can't say enough good things about J and my experience. Absolutely wonderful. This place comes highly recommended!!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Sue · Married on 08/26/2012

Janette provided outstanding personalized consultation. Friendly and upbeat - listened to ideas and then provided excellent suggestions. Service was great - never had to worry about a thing. My order was complete and ready when promised. The flowers were beautiful and she also provides some flexbility in pricing. I was able to purchase bulk flowers for the tables and to accent the trellis which kept the cost down. I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 09/16/2012

Adriana · Married on 08/25/2012

Jeanette Haward, the owner of J's fresh flowers, was extremely helpful in the planning, flower selection and coordination of our wedding flowers. On my first visit, she sat down with us and gave us options of different flowers with different price points. She helped me keep the budget I had planned and she was very professional and helpful. My flowers turned out gorgeous and I recieved many compliments on the bouquets. We also did a DIY option for our centerpieces and Jeanette was available on site for any questions and any suggestions we asked for. I could not be happier with this vendor choice and I would highly recommend J's Fresh Flowers to anyone in need of flowers and flower services.

Sent on 09/21/2012

Jill · Married on 08/04/2012

Outstanding Personalized Service! Gorgeous Unique & Arrangements!
    In planning my niece's wedding (who lives out of state but married in Grand Rapids), it was the DIY angle that pulled me in.
    But all it took was one informational meeting at Jeanette's beautiful shop to convince me Full Service was the right choice for us. (I am out of town, as well.)
    Boy was I right. The bouquets were stunning. The boutonnieres just what we wanted. Moms' & Grandmas' corsages were simple, yet elegant. Table arrangements were more affordable than you'd think -- and they brought the banquet room to life. The best part of all? Meeting Jeanette and seeing the care and commitment that she and her staff put into our event. I love working with a small business owner who truly enjoys what she does. Honest, fair, and trusted advice to guide you to good decisions that are right for you. I would highly recommend J's Fresh Flower Market for ANY event. (In the future, hope to try the DIY for a Birthday Party or Girlfriend get-together….think it would be great fun!)

Sent on 08/13/2012

Jennifer · Married on 08/04/2012

Jeanette & her staff were great to work with! Would definitely recommend to friends and family. Very personalized service and great class for diy's.

Sent on 08/14/2012

Katie · Married on 08/03/2012

Jeanette is truly a talented florist who is a joy to work with. She makes sure you get exactly what you want, and goes above and beyond to deliver an excellent product.

Sent on 08/15/2012

The flowers were absolutely beautiful. It really was the icing on the cake for a perfect wedding day.

Sent on 08/17/2012

Matthew and Heather · Married on 07/14/2012

Our experience with J's was amazing!! J and the girls were friendly and extremely helpful. Everything went perfectly and far exceeded our expectations. It felt like we were working with friends!

Sent on 08/25/2012

Chelsea · Married on 06/09/2012

Jeanette is an incredible woman I felt like I knew her for years and she stayed with us the entire time we were putting our flowers together. I wouldn't have done it any other way. Her teaching style for DIY was great, and it was a great time creating the bouquets with my girlfriends and family before the big day. My flowers were gorgeous!!

Sent on 08/12/2012

Charity · Married on 05/26/2012

J's flower shop was amazing! In the beginning I emailed them to find out more information and I got a quick response, the employee I talked with helped me to find the perfect flowers for my wedding on the budget I had brought to her. I took advantage of the DIY service that is offered and it was unbelievable! Some of my bridal party and family came with me to put the flowers together and it was a blast! I received so many compliments on the flowers that my girls and I put together. I would recomment J's fresh flowers to everyone!

Sent on 06/15/2012