JPW Productions Inc. Reviews

70 | Plainfield, IL

70 Reviews for JPW Productions Inc.

Christina · Married on 06/19/2015

Jon Wise came recommended from our venue's owner . We interviewed several of the recommendations on his list and Jon was an excellent fit for us. His professionalism, energy, knowledge and enthusiasm scored high with us. He accommodated times to meet around our busy schedules, worked with us in our song selections, offered a ton of suggestions and was in cahoots with the bride to stage a special gift to the groom; a soloist's performance dedicating a special song. On the day of the wedding, Jon was early to arrive and set up. He offered flawless introductions and seamless transitions from activity to activity. His energy was high, he got guests out on the dance floor and kept the party rocking. Your DJ is not an area where you'd want to skimp; he will make or break yours and your guests' experience. Jon was worth his weight in gold and will leave your friends forever talking about what a great time they had celebrating with you. So happy with his services from start to finish.

Sent on 03/10/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/13/2015

We were so incredibly happy with our decision to use Jon from JPW Productions as our DJ for our wedding. From the day we met Jon at his office, he was professional, down to Earth, and fun! He knows his stuff, had great suggestions, had an easy planning process, and responded quickly to emails and phone calls. Since the pricing was so affordable, we also booked our photo booth through JPW Productions and that couldn't have been better either!

Jon played everything we wanted. timed everything perfectly, and got everyone out on the dance floor. Practically our entire reception of about 250 people were dancing! He adapted to a few changes that we requested as the night went on and was constantly friendly with us and our guests. The photo booth they provided and the attendant were fantastic! The guests loved it! Guests received unlimited photos from the photo booth, and were even able to put a copy in a scrapbook that they signed. The book was then given to us at the end of the night.

Overall, we couldn't have been happier with EVERY aspect of JPW Productions! :)

Sent on 01/02/2016

I can't begin to tell you how amazing Jon Wise and his DJ, lighting and photobooth serivces were. Throughout our whole planning process, he was SO responsive, flexible, accommodating, and kind. He took the worry out of the planning when it came to our DJ and the services he provided. And he made our wedding reception a BLAST! He was even super flexible and easy going the night of our wedding. Everyone loved him and we got SO many compliments on his services. I would definitely recommend him to every person looking for a DJ - I promise you will not regret it!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Jon was fantastic! I have been to many other weddings where he was the DJ and always stayed out on the dance floor throughout the whole event. Working with Jon was easy. He always got back to me in a timely manner and when we met to go over details he helped us organize our reception timeline. His online forms are easy to understand and very helpful to stay organized. I would highly recommend Jon for your wedding or any other events that a DJ may be requested for.

Sent on 03/11/2015

Jon is a fantastic DJ that really personalizes your wedding. He asks for your input on music selection during all sections of the wedding so that nothing you don't want to hear gets played. Jon is super energetic and knows how to get the crowd involved and on to the dance floor! We played a newlywed shoe game that was a big hit! JPW also provided us with our Photo Booth which of course was a main component of our guests' night. His pricing is extremely reasonable for DJ services and Photo Booth packages.

Sent on 01/07/2015

JPW was a great value. Jon is truly great at what he does. He was very professional and kept the party going all night. The dance floor was always packed and we've had multiple compliments about his services. The photo booth was an even bigger hit than I had initially thought it would be with the photo album and zip drive as great mementos. I highly recommend his services.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Amber · Married on 11/15/2014

Let me start by saying we moved our wedding date, because Jon at JPW wasn't available!

Jon is amazing and helped make our wedding reception one of the best night of our lives! He was professional and made sure that everything that night was perfect! I've been to events where Jon had DJ'd and have always been impressed!!! His communication before and during the reception helped us to relax and everything was AMAZING!

We knew that the DJ was one of the most important choices we'd make, and we knew that Jon was the only person we wanted! We can not thank him enough for all he did!

We also had the photo booth and the attendant there was great too! Overall a great experience working with them!

Sent on 12/07/2014

Terri · Married on 10/12/2014

Ah-Ma-Zing! Had the greatest time and he kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night! He even passed around the microphone during some of the more popular songs. It was a blast!!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Jonathan · Married on 09/28/2014

We had a photobooth ordered through John from JPW and it was a HUGE hit at our wedding! It honestly made the night and was amazing looking through the pictures of all our guests after the wedding! Definately invest in a photobooth for your wedding!!!!!!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Kimberly · Married on 09/21/2014

Jon was so awesome! The music was great and his setup is so professional and clean. He does great uplighting and the photo booth is great as well (great props, awesome staff working it, etc.). I would highly recommend JPW Productions to anyone looking for a great DJ who makes an evening a lot of fun! Thank you Jon!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Loren J. · Married on 09/20/2014

I cannot say enough to praise Jon Wise! When we were choosing our vendors the first person we called even before we booked our venue was Jon. He has been the preferred and ONLY Dj for all of our closest friend's and family's weddings for at least 6 years. His passion for music and his business shows at his events. He's always high energy and very attentive to the mood of the crowd and gets everyone pumped! He kept our reception on schedule and was the BEST MC! All of our guests RAVED about him during and after our reception, and we always reply "He's the best!"

We met with him the week of our wedding to finalize our song choices and style of music we liked. We are BIG music lovers so naturally we had a song list of about 80 songs to slide across the table.He was open to anything and didn't mind the long list of requests. He was very thorough asking what we wanted and didn't want. He went above and beyond to make our day awesome!

I cannot say enough good things about Jon and his staff! Thank you Jon for being so awesome for so long!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Meredith · Married on 09/19/2014

We first saw Jon at a friends wedding and knew when our day came that we had to have him as our DJ as well! He is so witty and charming that having him as your MC makes everything go so much more smoothly! No awkward announcements or comments, he is actually very funny and makes everyone laugh the whole night! Not to mention he knows exactly what music will keep everyone on the dance floor the entire night. We had a very big space to dance and you were fighting to get out there because no one wanted to stop dancing! He also has a photobooth to offer and great lighting if thats something you're interested in. We also ordered a prop box for the dance floor, we saw it at our friends wedding and it made it that much more fun. He threw some blow up guitars, hats, sunglasses to the guests and everyone had a blast!

I hope some of my friends getting married in the next year or two use him so I can go to another amazing party!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Becky · Married on 07/05/2014

We loved JPW Productions! They did ceremony music and uplighting for us as well. It was perfect for our day! :)

Sent on 07/18/2014

JPW Production was the best part of the wedding. The planning was simple and easy with his online set up. Was able to pick any songs we wanted. He also gave great suggestions. Everyone talked about how good he was the next day. Even had people asking who it was to use for their event. Photo booth was also amazing everyone loved it! Great to have something personal to go home with. Great price for both!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Nicole · Married on 06/28/2014

We used JPW Productions for our DJ and our photo booth. Jon and his crew were absolutely amazing! I can't tell you how many people came up to us to tell not only how much fun the wedding was, but how awesome our DJ was! Our wedding was a month ago and people are still telling us. Jon was very professional and helped us with EVERY step of the way. He made sure the night ran smoothly and that EVERYONE had a good time, and they sure did. I can't tell you a time that our dance floor was even slightly empty! Jon was by far the best vendor we worked with!

Sent on 07/26/2014

Breann · Married on 06/27/2014

Jon was definitely the life of our reception!! He knew exactly what to play to keep the dance floor full and lots of fun! He played a wonderful variety of music to keep every guest satisfied and entertained. He also played the music for our ceremony, and it was absolutely perfect! Jon is a fun, personable, and talented DJ, and I can't thank him enough for helping to make our wedding such a success!

Sent on 08/08/2014

Christine · Married on 06/21/2014

Hi Jon,
    I just wanted to send you a note to let you know how much everyone enjoyed the photo booth. The bride and groom and all the guests had a blast with it. The pictures are great and they love the album! I had never been to a wedding with a photo booth before but I know they are very popular. My daughter really wanted one but it wasn’t in their budget so when I saw the web offering I decided to get it for them. One of the best investments I have ever made. The props were so much fun. Guests were lined up out the door to get their picture taken. You were super responsive to my communication and the attendant on site that day was very friendly and helpful. Thanks again!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/31/2014

Jon was great to work with and made sure everyone had a great time at our reception! We also rented our photo booth through him which everyone loved.

Sent on 06/13/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/23/2014

Jon is a great DJ to work with! He is very professional, and I love that he meets with you in person to make sure he knows what you want from the wedding. I told him to use his judgement when my guest made requests, and I made a must play list for him to use on my wedding. He used all those things to make the night!!! He played all the songs that I wanted, and played them at the perfect times so there were always people on the dance floor, young and old! I also had my flower girl, who is 5 years old, request "Let it go", the hit Frozen song. I was surprised he had it, and he made sure to let everyone know that this was the flower girl's song so she got a moment to shine on the dance floor! It was adorable and definitely made a memory! He knows how to announce, as well as carry himself in the most fun, professional manner to make your wedding classy! At the end of the night my guests were screaming "one more song"! I will definitely be recommending him to all my bride friends!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Nicole · Married on 05/17/2014

Jon, you made my daughter's wedding reception the most fun ever! You kept the dance floor packed, that's what I consider a great DJ. Everyone commented on what a fun time they had. Going back 15 years, you also made her graduation party the most fun ever, in spite of torrential downpours of rain. Thank you for all you did for us and you can be sure we will recommend you to anyone who asks. See you on Dec. 5, our niece is getting married, too!

Sent on 06/02/2014
  • Nikki Knous

Nicole · Married on 05/02/2014

My parents both played in a wedding band back in the late 70's which is where they met. They kept insisting on having a band instead of a DJ but it wasn't my style. The only problem was, I couldn't find a DJ that really wowed me. I wanted someone with a DJ personality-upbeat, fun but also professional. After many weeks of searching, our venue referred JPW Productions. We met with Jon a couple weeks before the wedding and he had everything planned out and ready to go which eased the stress on our end. He arrived the day of wedding early and got everything set up and it looked beautiful. We had up lighting and also a new laser gobo he had just purchased which was so awesome. Everyone commented on it, please splurge and buy this, it was totally worth it! Also, the music he played was perfect. In the early evening he played more "mature" guest music and then transitioned into fun dance music. My husband said every time he was looking for me I was on the dance floor LOL! Thanks Jon for a sharing our special day with us, you were awesome!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Jon was the nicest, coolest, most accommodating DJ. He granted ALL our wishes & helped us throw an amazing reception. If you want a DJ who is going up truly listen and display professionalism and excellent customer service, this is your guy! We also rented a photo booth which was so fun! Great props. Highly recommend this company and services they provide!!! Thanks, Jon & company!!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Kristine · Married on 03/01/2014

Jon Wise did and does an amazing job! We booked him after he DJed for a friend's wedding. He is worth every penny! All of our guests commented on how much fun they had because the music was awesome!

Sent on 03/21/2014

Ed · Married on 01/25/2014

Jon Wise is simply the best DJ in the business! He was incredibly professional throughout the whole process. He was very patient and considerate when answering the many questions we had, offered great suggestions, and was very thorough and meticulous- Jon clearly takes pride in his work! On top of all that, he is very knowledgable about music, and most importantly, very friendly and engaging with your guests. He might not be the cheapest DJ; but he undoubtedly is the best value. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/28/2014

Ryan · Married on 01/24/2014

Fantastic DJ! Plays what you want, when you want it. Is completely professional and will make anyevent for you special.

Sent on 02/19/2014