22 Reviews for Jpellin Videography & Graphic Design

22 Jpellin Videography & Graphic Design Reviews

Thank you for so much love on our wedding!!! You're the best!

Profile Picture User7946350, 1+ year ago, 0 Reviews
Category: Videography

Patrick and I was very happy with the our come of our video.

Profile Picture Paulette, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

JPellin Video & Design was AWESOME in capturing our nuptials in Charlotte, NC on 11/14/15. This is especially true with the fact that my husband and I had moved to Maryland shortly after our engagement and had to converse and arrange things from an extreme distance. I am very satisfied with the professional services that were provided by Jennifer and her team and would refer JPellin to everyone that I know that wants these types of services. I am still in awe of the final product from our wedding and can't wait to share the DVD with our family and friends!

Profile Picture NaTasha, 11/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

It was a joy and pleasure to work with Jennifer during the planning and especially the day of our wedding. She kept us up-to-date on the progress of our video until we received our finished product!!! She made capturing the memories of our wedding day feel very comfortable and familiar because this was a very busy and emotional day. She was more than happy to come along with us and our photographer after the wedding to get more video coverage of us while we were downtown Greenville. This really made our day!! And we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our DVD/video!!! We will be utilizing her services again!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Aaron & Patricia, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Initially we didn't have the budget for a videographer but two weeks before the wedding we had additional funds available and I contacted Jennifer. She was very quick with responding with her availability and eager to help us by offering different packages. She came to my rehearsal to talk about where to set up . She was prompt on the day of and captured all the memories I wanted for my special day. She was even quick with letting me know the progress of my DVD and the cover was so creative. I would recommend her to anyone! I loved everything about my video and Jennifer was so seer to work with!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Porsche, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I booked this vendor for my wedding on May 30th, 2015. Initially a videographer wasn't in my budget, however, I was told by many it was a must. I am so glad I did, it was worth every penny. Jennifer was very professional. She was always quick in responding to me during the planning stages. She was on time the day of my wedding. The quality of my DVD was excellent, she is very creative, even down to the dvd cover. My wedding was unorganized due to the staff at the venue and Jennifer was still able to do her job effectively and catch everything. I definitely recommend JPellin Videography.

Profile Picture Ashleigh , 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They are very professional and always gets back with you in reasonable time. She takes the time to understand what you want and suggest the necessary changes that she feels needs to be made. I love my invitations!!!!!

Profile Picture Angela, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We Love them !! They were very professional and we will use them again!!
The Graham's

Profile Picture Maria, 11/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I cannot tell you how thankful I am for Jennifer and her willingness to work with us on such short notice and to be so accommodating! Our video turned out perfect! I could not be happier with it! Jpellin videography and graphic design is the best!

Profile Picture Erica, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jennifer is very personable and professional. She turned my big day into a lifetime memory. The quality of video was amazing. It was like I was watching a real movie. She's just simply awesome. This won't be my last time using her services.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jennifer and her staff were very professional when they came to introduce themselves to us, and then, after that, I only saw them a couple of times throughout the preparation before the ceremony and during the reception. I was bit confused about her absence during the ceremony and thought that, because we didn't see her or her staff, our video was going to be anything but wonderful. When she delivered the video and we watched it at home for the first time, I couldn't believe my eyes. I didn't realize that her absence wasn't because she wasn't there, but because Jennifer and her staff were able to recognize where to stand so they were not seen, but made sure that they didn't miss any of the action. As we watched the video, we cried at the amazing footage she was able to get, the special moments that we missed during the reception that she was able to capture, and the totally professional presentation of the video. It was a high quality, very professional product and the price was just right for us. Jennifer and her staff made our wedding video absolutely perfect for us. We watch our video at least once a month and will continue to be amazed at how wonderfully Jennifer and her staff captured every piece of our special day!

Profile Picture Michael, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jennifer and her staff were Fantastic! They ensured us quality service and that is what we received. I have watched our wedding DVD everyday since we received it. It feels like the first time each time. Thanks Jennifer for capturing our wedding day and allowing us to relive it each time we press play!

Profile Picture JaLeesa, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jennifer did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. My only regret is not hiring her for the FULL day! She was amazing from start to finish. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Susan, 10/19/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Jennifer and her staff was absolutely incredible words can't describe her services. Jennifer was prompt, consistent, creative and very professional. She caught things that I didn't even see or was aware of. Both families loved and really enjoyed the video. It took us a while to find videographer that was reasonable and done great work.But we kept on seeking and we came across her website and was very please her work. Two weeks after our wedding Jennifer sent us the video and a image of the cover, it was exquisite it brought tears to my eyes!! Jennifer and her staff are very talented individuals.

Profile Picture Myskevia, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jpellin Videography did an outstanding job. I could not have chosen any other service. Her professionalism, flexibility, and most of all passion about making our wedding day a day to remember was remarkable. Jen was able to adapt and adjust quickly to the various last minute changes that occurred. The customer service was incomparable, she is easy to reach, returned phone calls promptly and was extremely accommodating. Jen made sure to beautifully and artistically capture all our special moments in such a sweet and touching way. Thank you for the endless moments. My husband and I recommend Jpellin videography with the highest regards.

Profile Picture Tameka, 4/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jennifer was very helpful in everyway. She worked around my schedule to accomodate our needs for our wedding. She didn't make decision without consulting with me first. I like that about her too. Thank you for everything.

Profile Picture Pamela, 3/26/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Very professional yet easy to communicate with.

Profile Picture User5234660, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jennifer and her crew were a joy to work with from the get-go. They were always accessible, accomodating and on day of the wedding they worked themselves seamlessly into the ceremony and reception. They remained in constant contact after the wedding and kept us updated on the progress of our videos. The videos came in multiple DVDs, with customized art design that looked very professional. The DVD quality itself was good, although when projected onto 47 inch 1080p television, the resolution was not as high as we would have preferred. On a smaller screen or on a tablet, the videos were excellent. Overall we had a great experience with Jennifer and would recommend her whole-heartedly.

Profile Picture David, 7/12/14, 1 Review
4.7

She did an excellent job! I promise you will be satisfied

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They are very flexible and easy to afford.

Profile Picture Hosea, 8/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jennifer Pellin was very easy to work with and was great at getting back to me quickly. The whole process was simple. The video was good quality and definitely a great deal for the money. I have recommended JPellin videography to multiple friends getting married soon.

Profile Picture User4179647, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.2

Lots of coverage and captured so many special memories. This was my wedding gift from my husband and I couldn't have asked for a better surprise.

Video captured a lot of the wedding and celebrations...pretty basic though in the editing sense.

Profile Picture Mandy, 8/31/14, 4 Reviews