JP LIGHTING DECOR Reviews

JP LIGHTING DECOR 4
JP LIGHTING DECOR 5

Maria · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing and great energy

Very professional and helpful. Amazing attitude and positive energy! I truly recommend JP, he did great !

Sent on 06/25/2019

Ashley Constanzo · Married on 05/04/2019

Great Services + Professionalism

JP came highly recommended by our venue for his Music/Lighting services. He was very flexible, listened to what we wanted, and provided wonderful lighting and music for our reception. Many of our guests commented on loving the music. We also used JP for the photobooth and it was one of the most fun things for all of our guests, and we made sure to get great pics of us as well. The attendant was helpful in directing our guests to put a copy of their photo in our guest book and sign next to it. I would definitely recommend JP and his team for your wedding!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Vanessa Rodriguez · Married on 03/03/2019

JP is the bomb! Amazing!

JP is great! I called, texted, and emailed him multiple times! Always extremely helpful and courteous! He made our event and day perfect! Music was great! We also did our baby gender reveal.

Sent on 03/04/2019

Jennifer · Married on 02/23/2019

JP was awesome!

I just got married 2/23/19 at the CocoPlum. JP was our DJ/MC and provide our up lighting and bistro lighting. Everything came out beautiful. JP got the party going right away and everyone had a great time. Would definitely recommend him. Very easy to work with!

Sent on 02/28/2019
  • Diana

Diana Castiov · Married on 02/17/2019

Life of the Party!

JP was the BEST DJ we could have asked for! We had very specific song requests including Romanian folk songs and Hora Loca and he didn't miss a beat. He made such a fun atmosphere and everyone danced until the very end of the night. We were really impressed with him and the party he created for us. We would definitely use him for any future occasion that comes our way. His energy is infectious and people really feed off of it! He also provided the lights inside and outside of the venue, including bistro lights. He even prepared a beautiful monogram on the dance floor. Thank you, JP - we loved every minute of our party!

JP LIGHTING DECOR 6
    JP LIGHTING DECOR 7
    JP LIGHTING DECOR 8
    Sent on 02/26/2019

Kristin Goerl · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing lighting and DJ

JP is a great DJ/Emcee/Lighting extraordinaire!

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • F

Frances Garcia · Married on 12/28/2018

A great DJ=great part

Working with JP was great. We reached out to him and he sent us a questionnaire with everything a DJ would need in order to MC and host a great party/wedding reception. Approximately a week before he verified it with us making sure everything was ok. Needles to say the music was awesome and the party kept going all night.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Ayleen · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing dj/mc

All I can say is.... WOW! JP is an AMAZING DJ & MC!!! He was the DJ/MC at our wedding on 11/10/18. I got numerous compliments from my guest of how amazing he was. He played both Spanish and English music, which was awesome for my guests considering we are a mix of Latinos and American. JP also did the lighting for our reception along with the monogram. The venue really looked like a dream, it was exactly what my husband and I imagined it would be. I highly recommend JP music Lighting! JP truly is THE BEST!!

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • F

Fabiano · Married on 08/18/2018

OMG The best in Town.
    So friendly and easy going. The music was great, lighting just amazing, pure High energy and excitement.
    JP thank you so much to be part of our special day.
    Fabiano
    Ps: I press the middle of the the last star was supposed to be 5.0. could edit so leaving another review - JP 5 Stars all the ways

JP LIGHTING DECOR 9
    JP LIGHTING DECOR 10
    JP LIGHTING DECOR 11
    JP LIGHTING DECOR 12
    JP LIGHTING DECOR 13
    Sent on 09/13/2018

casey · Married on 07/28/2018

JP did such an amazing job with our ceremony and reception! The quality of sound was great and my guests had a blast with all of his music choices. My husband is from Brazil and JP made all of his guests feel welcome and have fun by providing a fusion of funk and popular American music! My father/daughter dance was a medley of different songs, which JP mixed for us and it sounded amazing! We also had him pipe and drape the space which absolutely transformed the room into a magical, whimsical new space. Our wedding was a destination wedding so we only met him the day prior to the ceremony but the level of communication that we had leading up to the day made the day of so easy and flawless! Thank you JP! I would 100% recommend his services to friends and family!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Kelcey · Married on 06/02/2018

JP was amazing!! His work on draping the recpetion was absolutely beautiful, we couldn’t have imagined it to look any better. The photo booth was a hit and all the guests enjoyed it! As for him being a DJ/MC he was phenomenal. He had everyone up dancing, knew how to pump up the crowd and the lighting effects made it that much better. Look no further JP is your man for all your wedding decor and DJ needs. JP thank you for making our wedding!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/26/2018

Thanks JP!

My husband and I highly recommend JP because of his experience, professionalism and calmness he brought to planning the music for our wedding day. Our wedding had two very different cultures with different tastes of music and he was able to blend that and anticipate the needs of the audience. His communication was highly efficient as well when it came to the details. Most importantly we had a blast and so many people came up to us throughout the night saying how great the DJ was. He was also responsible for the beautiful lighting inside the reception and out in the courtyard for our cocktail reception, which made such a difference. Thanks JP!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Tara · Married on 03/17/2018

JP was wonderful and very professional the whole time leading up to our wedding day! Highly recommended. Thanks for doing such a great job on our most important day!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Hannah · Married on 03/10/2018

JP is a Phenomenal Dj and MC. You cannot beat his package prices. He is an expert on making the party EPIC! I hired him for my wedding and I truly believe the way he mixed the music and played so much variety got all of my 222 guests up on the dance floor! His song choices were spot on, he could read the crowd so well and really made my day come to life. Everything he did was perfect. At some points I would just look at him with a facial expression and it was like he could read my mind, he is so amazing! The hanging bistro lights at my ceremony that he said up were perfect. He also brought the photo booth which had amazing quality pictures and props. The backdrop behind me and my husband was also beautiful. He is a one stop shop place. He’s also always available and quick to respond. I am very happy with his services and highly recommend!

Sent on 03/29/2018
  • arkady82

Brenda · Married on 02/10/2018

I wouldn't change anything about my experience with JP. He was more than easy to get in touch with whenever I had questions or concerns about any aspect of my wedding he was handling. JP not only was the DJ for the wedding, but provided lighting. My main concern was to keep people happy and dancing during the reception, and he delivered. We gave him a vague idea of what we wanted (latin mixed with modern/contemporary music) and told him to play whatever the people wanted. He totally delivered! My reception was so much fun and the dance floor was full of people the whole time. His announcements were timely and did not seem to interrupt the flow of the evening. I would definitely recommend JP to anyone looking for a reliable and professional DJ.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Megan · Married on 01/27/2018

JP came to us as our DJ via our venue, and I am SO GLAD he did! Every song, every special request, every crazy idea we had was brought to life by JP. My groom and I were able to provide all music details via his online form, which was incredibly simple and extremely well thought out. You can tell JP is an absolute professional by the attention to detail! In many cases, we simply provided a genre and JP knew exactly what mix to play to get the party started. As soon as our dinner ended, the dance floor came alive. Thank you JP for the best wedding reception ever (at least that's what our family and friends have told us!!).

Sent on 02/06/2018

Linet · Married on 01/13/2018

Great dj, was very easy to work with him, and had no problems with all the requests we had...I would definitely contract him again. They also did some drapping with lighting and it was perfect... Thank you J.P

Sent on 01/15/2018

Lilian · Married on 11/11/2017

Overall, my experience with JP was excellent.. JP and his team transformed a plain ballroom into a classy and romantic one. He was able to create an amazing atmosphere with the lighting and music. JP had us all dancing all night long. We received many compliments from our guests. He was the perfect choice for my daughter's wedding!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Martha · Married on 09/23/2017

I was so happy that I hired JP Lighting Decor for my wedding just a couple of weeks ago. He was recommnded to me by my wedding planner, Michelle Candelaria at Halo Events. He provided the DJ/MC service as well as lighting which included beautiful up lighting and strings of bistro lights. The lighting made the space feel so warm and magical!!! It was just gorgeous!! His DJ/MC services were fantastic and kept my guests dancing all night. He knew how to read the crowd and also stuck to my playlist of favorite songs. He is professional yet also very down to earth. I felt very comfortable working with him and I would definitely recommend him for any event.
    A big thank you to JP and his team for helping create our fairytale wedding!!
    -Martha & Orlando (9/23/2017)

JP LIGHTING DECOR 14
    Sent on 10/10/2017

CINDY · Married on 07/31/2017

JP was great at our wedding. He is very professional and the dance floor was never empty. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/16/2018
  • Maria Karla

Maria karla · Married on 07/15/2017

What can I say about JP! We literally booked him a week before the wedding for the drapes for our location at Doral Park Country Club. From the first moment I messaged him he was very attentive sending me pictures and explaining to me how they work. His professionalism and amazing personality was what got us to hire him!! A week before your wedding you definitely do not want to be hiring vendors but JP made it all so easy with the help of her planner.
    Thank you JP the drapes were lovely!!!! The wireless Up lightning were beautiful and my cake spotlight to die for!

We appreciate all your hard work!!!! You were amazing to work with!
    María Karla & Harold
    07/15/2017

Sent on 07/18/2017

R · Married on 07/08/2017

JP has a great attitude and it was a great experience.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Andrea · Married on 04/02/2017

JP was such a pleasure to work with! He is extremely professional yet easy-going, very organized and easy to talk to, and he definitely knows what he's doing. My husband and I live in Manhattan but we did our destination wedding in Delray Beach, FL and it was very easy for me to reach JP with my questions and concerns at all times-- he even made a trip to meet with me at the venue a few months before the big day. He was very accommodating with the list of songs we wanted played and even added some of his own picks to ensure everyone had a great time. I was actually pleasantly surprised to see a lot of my guests go on the dance floor for as much as they did since they usually don't dance much. They must've enjoyed the songs and energy during the reception since they're usually not a dancing bunch. JP also did such a great job with our up-lighting and accent draping. My husband and I loved how everything turned out and so did our guests! Everyone (both young and older guests) told me afterwards that they had such a great and fun time. I'm so happy we chose JP Lighting/ Decor for our wedding = )

Sent on 04/10/2017

Nat · Married on 03/19/2017

JP came with our package for our wedding at The Cocoplum. He and his crew did such an amazing job creating the wedding our dreams, both visually and musically. When we finally saw all the lighting and decor for our cocktail and reception areas we were blown away. As far as JP as dj and mc, he was awesome! Everyone was on their feet dancing until the very last minute. I definitely recommend him for any event as he was such a pleasure to work with. We couldn't have asked for more. Thank you JP!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Katrina · Married on 10/01/2016

My husband and I are a little particular about music and JP was a dream to work with! He took all our requests and oddness in stride and was a MASTER at mixing together our tastes with everyone else's!! Literally, I've never seen everyone so thrilled to dance all night. He has everyone from every generation so satisfied with the music and up and about on the dance floor all night. As a MC, he knows exactly what he's doing and the same goes for his wisdom in the lighting and decor department. Our lighting was natural, romantic, and gorgeous! JP is extremely responsive, endlessly patient, kind, lively, and an INCREDIBLE DJ. Seriously! INCREDIBLE! We were BEYOND thrilled/happy/pleased and he made our wedding the party of a lifetime!!!

Sent on 08/22/2016

JP LIGHTING DECOR's reply:

Hi Katrina thanks for the great feedback. I'm very happy it was all great. I think your wedding was 7/30/16 not 10/1/16. LOL