Joyful Video Reviews

63 | Ossining, NY

63 Reviews for Joyful Video

• Jenine

Jenine · Married on 02/09/2019

Beyond what we ever could've dreamt up

Michael at Joyful videos is amazing to work with. He is not only incredibly talented, but also so attentive and aims to deliver the highest quality product. He captured our wedding perfectly!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Sara Kosyk · Married on 01/26/2019

Excellent quality and value

I found Joyful video through my wedding venue, the Roundhouse. I made the decision to hire a videographer about 1 month before my January 2019 wedding, and I am so glad i did! Michael was super easy to work with from the beginning. He helped talk me through a customized package (highlights video and long video) that really fit what i wanted). He knew the venue well and the day of he and his second videographer were very organized and professional. We had guests commenting to us about how much they liked the video team! The video delivery was on time and he was communicative throughout the post-production process. I am VERY happy with the results (they didnt miss a moment or detail) and can't recommend them more. Fantastic value.

Sent on 04/12/2019

Merete · Married on 06/01/2018

We were hesitant about getting a videographer for our wedding. Our photographer then recommended Joyful Video to us & it was hands down one of the best things we did!!! From the minute I spoke with Michael on the phone he made me feel comfortable. He followed up with me & checked in a bunch of times before the wedding! (Usually brides are hounding vendors, not the case here it was soo nice to see someone actually cared!) He made the whole process leading up to the wedding seamless. the day of the wedding Michael & Jesse were AMAZING. They made us feel so relaxed that we barely remembered they were there filming us. They were so professional, friendly, and kind. They tied into our day perfectly. Our video just flows so beautiful and reflects who we truly are!! If you’re looking for great people to be a part of your special day, look no further. Thank you for putting up with our crazy bunch!!! We had a blast with you guys.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Krista · Married on 05/26/2018

Michael and Jesse were beyond exceptional! From the beginning to the end they captured our most cherished moments!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

We were skeptical about getting a videographer because so many people told us “you’ll watch your video once or twice and then you’ll never look at it again.” However, the second we met with Joyful Video, I looked at my now husband and said “I love them! Can we hire them?” One of the best things we could have done with our wedding process was hire them! They are SO kind, sweet, and so fun to work with!! I felt an instant bond and they helped make our wedding day just EXTRA special! It was sad when our wedding was over because I knew our time with them was coming to an end, BUT I would IN A HEARTBEAT highly (x10) recommend them to any new couples tying the knot! If you are that couple that is weighing your options or on a budget and this may be something you might have to eliminate, I HIGHLY suggest you reconsider! I kid you not when I say they are phenomenal!! We just got our video a couple days again and I can’t even count anymore how many times I’ve watched both the full video and our highlight video (I watch it when I get ready for work in the morning)!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Martina · Married on 10/21/2017

So glad we found Joyful Video for our October 2017 wedding! Michael and Jesse were professional, passionate, and overall a pleasure to work with! We received our beautiful video three months after the wedding and Michal has been very responsive throuout the whole process. High quality service for a fairly affordable price.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Laura · Married on 09/30/2017

Where to begin! We were referred by our amazing photographer Alicia King and we truly believe we got the best videographer in our area! Michael was friendly and helpful from the very first phone call. He wanted to bring our vision to life down to the last detail. Joyful Video went above and beyond our expectations and the price was right! We never felt like the camera was intrusive on the day of and most of the time, we didn’t even notice they were there. We didn’t feel uncomfortable at any point. The video itself is beautiful and perfect in every way and we will cherish it forever. We highly recommend Michael and Jesse at Joyful for creating the perfect wedding video and experience! Thank you both!

Sent on 02/26/2018
  • Irvy and John

Irvy · Married on 09/03/2017

We could not have selected a better team of videographers for our wedding. Michael and Jesse were such a pleasure to work with. They made sure to capture every special moment of our wedding day. Our ceremony and cocktail hour were originally scheduled to take place outdoor, but due to hurricane Harvey, it poured horribly the morning of our wedding. So changes had to made at the very last minute. Michael and Jesse weren't fazed by that. They continued to do their job as professionals, and reassured us that everything would be alright. Our final edited video was just what we wanted. They paid very close attention to details, and was able to include all of our special requests and moments into the video. I would definitely hire them again for my next big event.

Irvy and John The " Gibbs Bunch"

Sent on 05/14/2018

aurora · Married on 08/12/2017

I cannot say enough about the folks at Joyful Video! The quality of the piece was perfect and they were happy to accommodate changes, requests etc. Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Rosemary · Married on 07/01/2017

I can't recommend Joyful Video enough!! I was on the fence about hiring a videographer, I thought maybe it was an unnecessary expense. Then we found out a few key family members couldn't make it, so we really wanted the ceremony and reception on video. I am SO glad we did!! We love watching our video!! It's so busy and the day goes by so quickly as a bride, so it's amazing and relaxing to watch it back!! Michael and Jesse were incredibly kind, professional and responsive every step of the way! They totally got our vision, and honored our wishes for how we wanted our video to turn out. It was extremely high quality video, and they captured the best moments of the day! It was tender, sweet, funny, and fun just like we wanted our day to be! Thank you so much Joyful Video! Best purchase of the day!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/30/2017

Joyful Video worked on a video for a business I am starting up and did an amazing job. Michael understood my vision and ran with it. He was very friendly and professional. Michael and his team worked with me with last minute changes I made and did a phenomenal job editing. I will definitely be using them for future video for my business!!

Sent on 08/18/2017
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 06/02/2017

Michael and Jesse at Joyful Video were an absolute delight to work with for our wedding on June 2, 2017! Michael called me a couple of days before to give me a rundown of the day and really put my nerves at ease. He was so responsive and accommodating from the moment we first contacted him. I have probably watched our wedding highlight video and full video 20 times already and have received a TON of compliments from our friends and family!! The best part is sitting down with your husband and being able to watch the moments you missed (for example, your husband/wife getting ready, bridal party entrances, etc.). They did such an amazing job to capture every aspect of our day!! I would absolutely recommend Joyful Video to anyone looking for a great videograhper to capture your wedding! You will not regret it!

Sent on 08/26/2017

susan · Married on 10/15/2016

Michael did an absolutely wonderful job. He captured the wedding perfectly. I would highly recommend Joyful for any occasion

Sent on 08/29/2018

Alicia · Married on 09/24/2016

Having Michael & Jesse at my wedding was the best thing that could have happened to me!!! I truly deeply wish I could give them a million stars. I am a wedding photographer myself and had worked with Michael and Jesse in the past on multiple weddings so I knew their work ethic was very strong and the results would be amazing! They were actually the only videographers I even considered. It was honestly either them or no one!! It turned out that my photographer didn't do the job I wanted her to and missed so many key moments but Michael & Jesse were there to capture it all...every detail...every smile, every laugh and every tear. They also did it in the best way possible- candidly and naturally, never intervening or interrupting anything. I get emotional just thinking about it! We hardly even knew they were there and they got everything I could have ever dreamed of!! As someone who didn't originally want a wedding video I would say I take that back 100%! Do yourself a favor and get a videographer, but not just any videographer....Hire Joyful Video and you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Emily · Married on 08/13/2016

Could not have had a better experience with Joyful Video - was an absolute pleasure to work with both Michael and Jesse - can not say enough positive things about them - from their kindness to their level of professionalism. They were by our side from start to finish, capturing every special moment of the day. The finished product blew us away - far exceeded all expectations. The level of editing they put into the video was way beyond anything I have seen out there. We will cherish our video forever!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Thomas · Married on 07/16/2016

We used their services for a family reunion. They were very creative incorporating old photos alongside video scenes. The venue was different than a wedding video and they did an excellent job tailoring the video to our request for farm/animal scenes and family photo shots. They were able to include live skyping of relatives into the video. Music was set to the scenes as well. We were given copies to view before final product to ensure we were satisfied and gladly added additional captions on a few of the still photos. We couldn't have been more pleased and our videographers were both accommodating and non-intrusive while filming. We hardly even knew they were there! Excellent job!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Alyson · Married on 06/18/2016

Joyful Video was amazing. They were extremely flexible and professional. They captured the most loving and hilarious moments of our day. We appreciate the memories they helped create for us.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Deena · Married on 05/29/2016

Joyful Video was great to work with! They really listened to what we wanted and delivered on what we agreed to. They are flexible and very accommodating in terms of the process and the finished product. Also, on the wedding day, they managed to get great shots while still blending into the ceremony and reception, getting lots of great candid footage. As a bride who prefers not to be in the spotlight, Joyful Video made the process enjoyable and put me at ease. We love the quality of the video and all of the personalized touches that were incorporated. Joyful Video is a great value for a great product.

Sent on 08/31/2016

caitlin · Married on 01/17/2016

We absolutely loved working with Joyful Video!

We started looking for a videographer just a month before our big day, after we found out that a few relatives wouldn't be able to attend the wedding. Michael was extremely helpful and informative, and didn't put any pressure on me to book (which is eventually why we did decide to book him!)

The day of, Michael and his partner were by far our favorite vendors. I loved their "fly on the wall" style of being there to capture everything without being intrusive at all...and they were so kind to me and everyone else at the wedding.

As for the final product...we love it! So thankful that we made the decision to go with Joyful.

Sent on 04/17/2016

Cathy · Married on 10/11/2015

I can VERY confidently recommend Joyful Video for any videography work! They were wonderful to work with at our wedding. They were extremely professional and always made me feel that they aimed to please. Somehow, with being completely unobtrusive at our wedding, they captured all of the important and memorable moments we would have wanted to preserve. They even captured many of the nuances of the day that we otherwise would have missed. The finished product was both personal and very professionally done. It was like watching a real movie, except we knew all the actors! I can't stop watching it! I found their prices very reasonable also. In addition, they gave us five copies of the video, which was wonderful! And I should mention that they stayed extra time at the wedding without charging us! Of all the vendors we hired for our wedding, I believe Joyful Video was probably the best choice we made. In addition to the great work they do, they are just simply nice people to work with. It doesn't get better than that! Hire them with complete confidence!!

Sent on 02/25/2016

C. · Married on 10/11/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Joyful Video. Please feel confident in hiring them that they are professional, reliable and provide a great value for the money. We were unaware of their presence the entire day of the wedding, yet they got video of all of the memories we would want to preserve. They stayed extra time at the reception without additional charge and the finished product was exceptional. We ended up with a professional-quality video that is such a wonderful keepsake. If you want one less thing to stress about the day of your wedding, this is the videographer to hire.

Sent on 03/02/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2015

Michael was amazing!! My video came out awesome!!! They were very professional and fun to work with!!! I would hire them again in a heart beat!!! You guys rock!!!!

Sent on 12/13/2016

HILARY · Married on 05/30/2015

Captured every moment, invisible during the ceremony, and made a great final video quickly.

Not much more you can ask for from a videography company -- they really made everything so easy and the videos turned out great. Could not recommend more highly.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Cheryl · Married on 03/21/2015

I contacted Michael at Joyful Video exactly one week before my daughter's March 21 2015 wedding when I figured out that she really did have her heart set on a video of her wedding but was afraid that we were already spending a lot of money on the event. Best decision I made! Michael emailed me back immediately and followed up with a phone call. I narrowed down the videographers that replied to my request and sent them on to my daughter. Michael was her standout favorite based solely on the highlight videos he has posted on Wedding Wire. His work just stood out. Our daughter interviewed him on the phone and hired him on the spot. Best decision of the wedding. The highlight video he made is fantastic and captures every major moment and the tone of the celebration. The full length video is also fantastic. Michael says you won't even notice him during the event and he is correct. He captures everything without being in your face. As the Mother Of The Bride, I was trying to talk to everyone, until Michael came over to me and told me that if I didn't stop trying to please everyone and get on the dance floor and enjoy my daughter's wedding, I wasn't going to be in any of the reception video and would hate the end result. Best advice anyone gave me! Love the video and if I'm having a bad day, I take a minute to watch the highlight video and laugh and relive an awesome day. If you are lucky enough to get Joyful Video, hire them on the spot!!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 03/21/2015

HIRING JOYFUL VIDEO WAS THE BEST DECISION I MADE THE ENTIRE WEDDING.

I was unsure of hiring a videographer and with the cost of weddings it was quickly cut from the budget. Less than one week before the wedding my Mom and I decided to at least look into hiring a videographer. We were sure no one would be available and it would be too expensive. We looked into, contacted, and received responses from 6 videographers. After looking at the work on their websites Joyful Video was my favorite. They were my favorite because the videos showed personalities, special moments, talking, speeches, voices, and went beyond the still photographer. Just take a moment to watch videos Michael and Joyful Video have posted on their websites. After watch a few I was sold on Joyful Video.

I honestly cannot say how thankful I am that Michael and Joyful Video were available. We fall more and more in love with our highlight video and full length video each time we watch it. I have watched the highlight video over 20 times and I laugh and cry each and every time. I cant get enough. He captured so much more than our photographer. It scares me to think of my wedding without Michael there.

Michael and Joyful Video go above and beyond their work (although their work is beautiful). Michael was right. I didn't even notice he was there. He caught moments I missed and moments I wanted to remember. He responded right away to all emails. He got us our highlight video and full length video before the photographer got us anything.

Even if you aren't thinking of a videographer hire Michael and Joyful Video. I cant stress this enough. You wont regret it and if anything it will be the best decision you make the whole weekend.

Sent on 06/10/2015