Joyful Arrangements Reviews

7 Reviews for Joyful Arrangements

• Paige

Paige A. · Married on 04/25/2020

Amazingly beautiful

Lovely arrangements and excellent service. Could not ask for a better vendor. She went above and beyond to help a struggling bride on a budget and we appreciate her so much!!!!!

Sent on 03/06/2020
  • Mercedes

Mercedes · Married on 10/12/2019

Awesome! Definitely recommended

We had to switch florist literally about two-three weeks before the wedding. Lindsey was completely understanding! She worked with us last minute and the flower arrangement that she made for the cross at the venue was absolutely amazing!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • F

Fred E. · Married on 02/14/2019

Great service last year

Had a very good experience dealing with Lindsey. She made the most beautiful arrangement for my girlfriend on Valentine’s Day. I’m looking forward to placing an order with her today. She handled me last minute!!! Great job!!!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Joyful Arrangements's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I look forward to helping today and any other time you need flower assistance.
    Sincerely Lindsey Dixon with Joyful Arrangements

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Lindsey Dixon for my own wedding as well as my friend’s wedding last year. This lady will work her behind off to make sure she can create the flowers you envision! She is awesome and she just keeps getting better at her craft!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Taylor · Married on 06/10/2017

Lindsey was such a pleasure, she was so easy to work with! My bridal bouquet was everything I’d dreamt of. The bridesmaid bouquet and groomsmen boutonnières didn’t disappoint. She did a wonderful arrangement for the cross at our ceremony, and the arrangement for our welcome sign was beautiful! Seriously, Pinterest perfect! I would highly recommend Joyful Arrangements to any bride!

Sent on 09/08/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/06/2016

Lindsey Dixon was very very accommodating! She did flowers for my wedding and nailed it without any help from me! I got married down by the river behind The Peace Center and I didnt think I wanted to deal with any flowers or decisions about flowers really! The only thing I told her was I didnt want roses or pink flowers and I wanted my Wedding Bouquet to be simple. With only those instructions, she didn’t bother me with questions or phone calls, and she made me the PERFECT bouquet!!!! But on top of that, she made small beautiful table arrangements and literally used her own vases! She knew I needed table arrangements and instead of adding stress to the hundreds of decisions I didnt like making, lindsey took care of everything. She is a local business owner who is kicking butt in the Flower world.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Kate · Married on 07/10/2019

4.2

Lindsey is fantastic. She works with any budget....
    Her textures and colors are phenomenal....

Sent on 09/08/2018