Joyce & Olivia's Petite Fete Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Tyrone Married on 03/21/2020
    J&O provided the most professional experience I have had when planning a birthday party. They were timely, efficient and up front with the contract. But also accommodating and flexible with regard to our set up and take down times since the event was on a Sunday evening. I was very impressed with the team and their ability to support my event planner and HIGHLY recommend them for any small to medium size event whether it be a wedding or an office holiday party, a training workshop or a user conference, a reception or graduation celebration. J&O will get it done with precision and flare. I can't wait until December 2017 to celebrate the 50th birthday party for my girlfriend!

Joyce & Olivia's Petite Fete's reply:

Ty- It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day. We strive to provide the best party experience EVER. We love what we do. Thanks again for choosing J&O as we know there are many other venues that you could have booked for your birthday celebration.
  • Shynae
    Shynae Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing Experience

I had my wedding here a few weeks ago and everything was beautifulllllll!!! Mrs.Takiyah and Janaye were a pleasure to work with....everything we wanted they made it happen from the custom draping to the uplighting!!! Would totally recommend them to others :)...thanks again!!!

Joyce & Olivia's Petite Fete's reply:

It was our pleasure to help make your day everything you dreamed of. We enjoyed working with you and Kaela. Blessings.
    Tanika D. Married on 10/27/2018

Highly recommend!

We HIGHLY RECOMMEND this venue! A huge thanks to the owners and staff at Joyce & Olivia’s! Our wedding reception was beautiful and we will cherish the memories forever. The facility was elegant and in a great location. The staff was friendly, professional, and accommodating. I recommend this venue for any event!

Joyce & Olivia's Petite Fete's reply:

Tanika - It was a pleasure hosting your wedding reception. We are so grateful for the opportunity. Blessings to you and Reggie.
    Gaby Married on 09/22/2018
    The team at Joyce and Olivia’s were great to work with! I’ve had two events here, one was my son’s 1st birthday and then my parents’ 37th anniversary. Great quality and price point. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone, no matter the event, it can be done here.

Joyce & Olivia's Petite Fete's reply:

Gaby - We enjoyed hosting you for the second time. Thanks so much for the glowing review.
    - J&O Team
    Lola Married on 09/15/2018
    Wonderful venue! I'd definetly recommend!

Joyce & Olivia's Petite Fete's reply:

Lola - we enjoyed hosting you and so glad that we had the opportunity. Thanks for taking the time to submit a glowing review.
    Alfreda Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing experience!

Takiyah and janay were awesome. I had four months to plan a wedding and they made it happen. The price was affordable especially since I didn't want a very traditional wedding. We were able to bring our own catering and have an open bar. The venue can be transformed into whatever you desire. They were helpful and professional from beginning to end!

Joyce & Olivia's Petite Fete's reply:

Alfreda, we were so honored to be a part of your special day. We absolutely love what we do and you were amazing to work with.
    Angela Married on 07/11/2017
    I rented this facility for a team building/reveal party for my Class of 2018 Model Team. The staff was wonderful in setting everything up and the space was perfect! I would highly recommend for the value!

Joyce & Olivia's Petite Fete's reply:

Angela, Thank you so much for taking the time to get us such a heart warming review. We really enjoyed working with you and your staff. Thanks for trusting us to serve you. #howsociableareyou
    J Married on 03/01/2017
    I set out to book reservations & the team with very responsive and very detailed. I had no clue how to set up an event & the team definitely stepped in guiding me each step of the way, plus when I saw the area on event date, it was simply elegant just with the things they provided. I really enjoyed hosting our event here and I would most definitely return. Thank you

Joyce & Olivia's Petite Fete's reply:

J! Thanks so much for taking the time out to review our venue. We do our best to give our clients a wonderful rental experience.
    Shammi Married on 01/22/2017
    This place is awesome..The party was a blast!!! Takiyah will work with you to fit your needs..
    Bobby Married on 12/17/2016
    just let the ladies know what you want and allow them to bounce there ideas back to you very good on whatever your theme is for your event also they have quality equipment used at the venue. Very satisfied with the Venue.

Joyce & Olivia's Petite Fete's reply:

Bobby, it was a pleasure working with you and we are so glad that took the time to write a review. We like to work our magic.
    Aisha Married on 12/10/2016
    Great Service, Great people. Elegant location for just about any occasion.

Joyce & Olivia's Petite Fete's reply:

Aisha - thanks for your review, we enjoyed helping you celebrate your birthday.
  • User2800517 Event on: 07/23/2016
    Great people to work with, very professional.

Joyce & Olivia's Petite Fete's reply:

Thanks so much for your review.
    Annette Married on 07/23/2016
    Great venue, they will work with you to make your event a success.

Joyce & Olivia's Petite Fete's reply:

Thanks so much for trusting us to make your event even more special.
    S Married on 07/16/2016
    Joyce & Olivia's Petite Fete, is a wonderful place to have any type of Soirée. Takiyah and Janay will work with you to make the event a success. You are only responsible for cleaning what you bring in and they handle the rest. The venue and the ambience is amazing!

Joyce & Olivia's Petite Fete's reply:

We completely enjoyed hosting your event and loved working with you and your fantastic group of ladies. Glad that we could be apart of your soiree.
    Taniyah Married on 09/06/2015
    Joyce and Olivia's is quick at responding to questions/concerns. You get a very nice space that is easy to setup and decorate in a way that maximizes the space and your vision. The customer service is above and beyond. You definitely get your money's worth here!

Joyce & Olivia's Petite Fete's reply:

Taniyah - thanks for taking the time to write a review. We enjoyed hosting your company event. We look forward to working with you in the future.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer O. Married on 03/12/2019

Amazing Graduation Party

My sister and I used this venue for our joint graduation parties. Takiyah and Janay were amazing. They were very responsive and they gave us a great deal. They were very flexible and had tons of great suggestions. All our guests had a great time and spoke very highly of the venue. The space was the perfect size and the decorations were gorgeous. The venue provides flexibility in terms of layout. They also stayed throughout the party and were very willing to help out and ensure things went as planned. All in all, I would highly recommend Joyce &Olivia's petite fete and I would use them again if i was ever in the area.

Jennifer,
    It was a pleasure to help you and your sister celebrate your graduation. We enjoyed working with you, your sister and your family. Thanks for the excellent review, this helps our potential clients know what we have to offer. We love what we do.
    Takiyah & Janay
  • Sandra
    Sandra D. Married on 09/01/2017

Outstanding service

This is the second time our Family has used this Venue, First time was our Grand daughters Wedding/Reception 180 people. The second time was for a Appreciation Dinner 82 people. Everything was wonderful, we would use them again. They were easy to work with and helped us through the difficulties that having any event presents. We thank the staff for their patients with us and helping this to be a memorial event for all involved.

Joyce & Olivia's Petite Fete's reply:

Sandra - It was an extreme pleasure working with you to make the appreciation dinner a success. We enjoyed working with you and we look forward to other future events.
    Tamiyah Married on 06/30/2016
    This is a wonderful event center. The owner is very professional and willing to work with you to make your event special. She treated my event like it was her own. The space has an open and clean look - that allowed me to transform the space to my needs for my non-profit event. Everything from the planning to setup was great! I was very pleased at how the event turned out. Customer service is very important to me and she catered to that very well. Thanks!

Joyce & Olivia's Petite Fete's reply:

Thanks Tamiyah, it was a pleasure to have the opportunity to host your event. If ever you need us in the future we are here to serve you.
    Denise Married on 12/10/2016
    Joyce & Olivia's has everything! This space is perfect for any special occasion. The kitchen comes complete with a stove, microwave, commercial refrigerator and ice machine. The office can be used as a bridal suite and opens directly into the women's restroom. They also have linen in black and white. We were able to keep our costs down by bringing in a caterer and supplementing their linen with the color of our choice. The venue is pretty large and can seat 180 people. The only drawback is the lack of parking in front of the space. The majority of the parking was around the side. The owner and coordinator are flexible and worked with us. When we realized that the DJ needed more time to set up, they allowed us to come in earlier than originally planned but didn't charge an exorbitant amount to do so. I would definitely recommend Joyce & Olivia's!

Denise,
    Thanks for taking the time write a review. We greatly appreciate you as a customer and we love what we do. Blessings to you.